Halloween: OMEGA PROTOCOL vs KUNG FU KILLERS (Voting open)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The entire map should be green. The editing software was acting screwy. Also, on the right side of the map, is a large area with nothing in it. That is not supposed to be there and is not part of this battle (another problem with the map making software).

OMEGA PROTOCOL starts in the bottom left campsite where the fire pit is (grey circle with orange in the middle)

KUNG FU KILLERS starts in the top right campsite where the fire pit is (grey circle with orange in the middle)

This battle is at night.

Rules:

Refer to the original page for more detailed rules: Halloween Street Level

1. All characters are bloodlusted.
  2. Match begins after costumes are drafted
  3. Match is won by voting.
  4. Morals are off, it's Halloween expect a bloodbath!
  5. NO equipment is allowed unless it is part of your characters costume choice or in a "Trick" or "Treat" perk.
  6. Prep time is 10 minutes at your starting area to come up with an opening strategy.
  7. Knowledge of the other team's characters is limited to what your character would know in character from their universe (unless altered from a costume buff (Ghostface). NOTE: Even if your character knows an opposing character, they are in Halloween costumes and may be difficult to recognize.

Trick-or-Treat

Both teams have the option to choose the Trick or the Treat. Both teams choosing the Trick or the Treat is allowed.

The Trick:

Choose a character from your opponents team. This character will be slightly drugged and will need to sleep for an hour to alleviate the drugs effects. The drugs effects will make the character move at 3/4 of his or her normal movement speed. If he or she does not rest after a 1/2 hour of the battle start, the character will then have his or her fighting speed and reaction time reduced to 3/4 of his or her normal fighting speed and reaction time. If a full hour passes and the character does not rest his or her strength is dropped to 1/2 of normal. If the character still does not rest after an hour and a half, the character will pass out into a deep sleep that he or she will only wake up from after an hour passes. After this time, the drugs effects will have run it's course and will no longer be a factor. Also note, that the drugs effects are on top of any buffs or debuffs a costume adds.

The Treat:

The treat gives your team better access to the lake. Your team is given a row boat that can fit two characters. It has a set of oars, and a 35 horse power motor with enough gas to drive at 25 mph for up to an hour. Your team is also given a set of scuba diving gear. This includes flippers, mask, and an oxygen tank with enough oxygen for one hour. Your team is also given a kayak for one person with a double sided oar.

As soon as we finish your draft, we will begin the fight. I wanted you to see your match before you chose your costumes. After costumes are chosen, I'll post the your team with the costumes they are wearing and the perks involved.

Teams

OMEGA PROTOCOL

RED HOOD wearing the SOLDIER costume

No Caption Provided
  • This costume gives your character equipment and weapons to take to battle. These include:
  • M16A2 Assault Rifle. 40 round clip. Carry 2 extra clips.
  • Beretta M9 pistol. 16 round clip. Carry 2 extra clips.
  • 2 Frag Grenades
  • 2 Smoke Grenades
  • Your character is given a kevlar vest
  • Your character will have perfect team work with all team members. (because of military discipline)

SHIRAHAMA KENICHI wearing the ZOMBIE costume

TRICK: The "trick" has been selected and administered to Shirahama Kenichi. Kenichi is slightly drugged and will need to sleep for an hour to alleviate the drugs effects. The drugs effects will make Kenichi move at 3/4 of his normal movement speed. If he does not rest after a 1/2 hour of the battle start, Kenichi will then have his fighting speed and reaction time reduced to 3/4 of his normal fighting speed and reaction time. If a full hour passes and Kenichi does not rest, his strength is dropped to 1/2 of normal. If Kenichi still does not rest after an hour and a half, the character will pass out into a deep sleep that he will only wake up from after an hour passes. After this time, the drugs effects will have run it's course and will no longer be a factor. Also note, that the drugs effects are on top of any buffs or debuffs a costume adds.

No Caption Provided
  • Your character feels no pain.
  • Your character can only be killed by damage to the brain, spine, or by being burnt to death by fire.
  • Your characters running speed is slowed to half what he or she can normally run. Fighting speed and reaction time are not affected.
  • Your character's intelligence is reduced to that of Savage Hulk. Any physical training your character has had is still ingrained in their subconscious brain though. For example, if your character was a master of a certain martial art, they would still be able to perform those actions through muscle memory and trained reflexes, but they will be useless preparing a strategy. If you have a question on what will be left ingrained in your character and what will be taken away, please ask.
  • Your character's strength is increased by 1/2 of what they are normally capable of.

IZURO HINO wearing the SPOOKY GHOST costume

No Caption Provided
  • Your character is completely silent. No one can hear your character through movement, and that goes for both your opponent AND your team. So verbal communication is non-existent, but your opponent will never hear any of your characters actions.
  • Your character can hover if he/she chooses. The movement speed while hovering is one half the speed that your character can sprint. While hovering, your character can move in any direction, but your character can only levitate up to 6 feet off of the ground. Movement speed is unaffected while touching the ground.
  • Your character can phase through solid objects like walls, but can NOT phase through opponents or your opponents attacks. This includes physical attacks, and ranged attacks.

MOTOKO GETTOU wearing the WITCH costume

No Caption Provided
  • Your character is given a broomstick. Your character can use the broomstick to fly. Flight speed is double your characters normal movement speed. The maximum elevation your character can fly is 12 feet above the ground and your character can only fly for a total distance of 50 yards before they have to touch down. Your witch's broom will recharge after 2 minutes and she can fly 50 yards again before needing to recharge.
  • Your character is given a magic wand. Your magic wand can shoot blasts of energy equal to that of a .50 caliber rifle. Your energy blasts move at the speed a bullet would move and you can fire one shot every 2 seconds. Your characters aiming abilities will be determined by your characters feats with with other ranged weapons. If they are an excellent marksman with a gun, then they will be with their wand as well.

KUNG FU KILLERS

SHANG CHI wearing the VAMPIRE costume

No Caption Provided
  • Your character gains a healing factor. Your healing factor will let you heal from minor cuts and bruises in less then a minute. Broken Bones will take 10 minutes. Severe puncture wounds, cuts, burns, etc. will take a half an hour. Near fatal wounds will take 1 hour to heal. Fatal wounds will kill your character. Your character can also be KO'd, but it must be a severe enough blow to KO someone equal to Blade.
  • Your character's movement speed is increased by 1/2 of what they normally can sprint.
  • Fighting Speed and reaction time are increased by 1/4 of what they normally are capable of.
  • Strength is increased by 1/4 of what they are normally capable of.

BLACK DYNAMITE wearing the WERE WOLF costume

No Caption Provided
  • Your character is given boots, jeans, and a flannel shirt.
  • Your character is also given the ability to "transform" into a werewolf and back to human form whenever he or she desires. (your character puts on a werewolf mask and gloves)
  • While in human form, your character is unchanged.
  • While in Werewolf form, you character isbloodlusted and given:
  • Doubled movement speed.
  • Strength is increased by 1/2 of what they are normally capable of.
  • Your character can bite with wolf fangs. The fangs sharpness is identical to a wolf's and so is bite strength.
  • Your character is given bone claws on his werewolf gloves (similar to bone claw Sabretooth)
  • Your character's intelligence is reduced to that of Savage Hulk. Any physical training your character has had is still ingrained in their subconscious brain though. For example, if your character was a master of a certain martial art, they would still be able to perform those actions through muscle memory and trained reflexes, but they will be useless preparing a strategy. If you have a question on what will be left ingrained in your character and what will be taken away, please ask.

CAPTAIN AMERICA wearing the PIRATE costume

TRICK: The "trick" has been selected and administered to Captain America. Captain America is slightly drugged and will need to sleep for an hour to alleviate the drugs effects. The drugs effects will make Cap move at 3/4 of his normal movement speed. If he does not rest after a 1/2 hour of the battle start, Cap will then have his fighting speed and reaction time reduced to 3/4 of his normal fighting speed and reaction time. If a full hour passes and Cap does not rest, his strength is dropped to 1/2 of normal. If Cap still does not rest after an hour and a half, the character will pass out into a deep sleep that he will only wake up from after an hour passes. After this time, the drugs effects will have run it's course and will no longer be a factor. Also note, that the drugs effects are on top of any buffs or debuffs a costume adds.

No Caption Provided
  • Your character is given a sabre. Your characters ability with this weapon is determined by sword wielding feats.
  • Your character is given a musket with unlimited ammo. The musket's accuracy and damage is equal to a modern .50 cal rifle with out a scope. Your characters feats with this will be determined by use with any type of rifle. Reloading the rifle requires your character to pack a new shot between each shot. This takes 30 seconds.
  • Your character is given 8 musket style pistols that are strapped to several belts on his or her torso. Each have one shot and the accuracy and damage is equal to a modern 9mm handgun. The pistols can be reloaded the same way as the musket. Your characters ability with pistols will also factor into how well they perform with these.
  • Your character is given 2 fragmentation grenades that have a fuse that must be lit with a flame (matches are given to your character). The fuse is 4 seconds long.
  • Your characters balance and agility while fighting are increased by 1/4 of what they are normally capable of. (because of a Pirate's experience fighting in rough waters)

JACKIE CHAN (cartoon) wearing the NINJA costume

No Caption Provided
  • Your character is given an all black sneaking suit. Sound from your character's movements are reduced by half.
  • Your character is given a katana.
  • Your character is given 8 throwing stars. Your characters ability with throwing stars will be taken from any other feats where they throw objects or weapons with speed and accuracy.
  • Your character's reaction time is increased by 1/4 of what they usually are capable of.
tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized@darkraiden. Your match is set and you can start as soon as your ready. You each pick the "Trick" or the "Treat". DarkRaiden, you decide who posts the first message. Good luck!

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DarkRaiden

@tparks said:

@funsiized@darkraiden. Your match is set and you can start as soon as your ready. You each pick the "Trick" or the "Treat". DarkRaiden, you decide who posts the first message. Good luck!

Should I pick a trick or treat as well, or wait till Funsiized goes? Also can I PM you on a question I have regarding the "Trick"?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: You should take it now. It would be a slight advantage for you to read his strategy and then decide what you want when @funsiized didn't have the same benefit. And yes, you can PM me.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: @funsiized: I want to make things clear on the time lengths for the "trick's" drug debuffs and sleep "cure". The duration of passing time is something you will want to include in your debates. There is no way to cure it other then sleep. You will want to give estimates on how much time has passed depending on the strategies used by both you and your opponent.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: What is the distance on a square on the map?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

@tparks: What is the distance on a square on the map?

Each square is 10 square yards.

Also, all of the extra green on the very right side of the map that doesn't have any objects on it, is off limits. The software I was using really didn't like the water I put on the map, and it kept screwing with how the map came out when I made it a picture file. Sorry if it's confusing.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DarkRaiden

@tparks

I'll use the trick on Kenichi.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: @funsiized: Begin as soon as you are ready. The other matches are just getting on their way as well. Good luck!

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: @darkraiden: Hey, I'm heading to a funeral in a few hours and ill be gone for at least two days, sorry in advance.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: No need to apologize. I'm sorry for your loss.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: okay, so am i posting first? Or you?

um...I'll say you. You can go first and open everything up.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: @tparks: We only get four post correct? or is that another tourney.....

any who.

My Team will move as such

No Caption Provided

White is Motoko-She is moving up using flight to reach the Square wood thingy. That way, she is "out of cover" for the least amount of time. and can safely choose between the bush and the square thingy for cover and vantage point.

Black circle is Kenichi-Hes passed out.

Green Arrow Is Red Hood(Tee Hee)- It's his Job with superior Range on his rifle, and Accuracy. to Cover my team as they advance throughout this match.

Red Arrow is Izuru-Notice she is advancing the Farthest-This can be attributed to two factors, Her Perks granted from the ghost costume make her Nearly undetectable, and RH is The closest to her, he can Pinpoint anybody that May approach, and he is fully capable of Warning her with a few pop shots.

And uhh, i guess that's it for now.

By the time my team is in position and set up, Due to Motokos speed, RH's Short distance, and Izuru's Phasing, it won't take long.

A rough estimate would Have her walking around 250 Yards, that's roughly Two football fields(american) now, I'm not bragging, but I'm simply a senior in Highshcool, and im capable of running that in 18-20 seconds without Popping a Blood Vessel.(DON'T JUDGE ME). Izuru is Massively faster than me, she is arguably peak human, From training in the Mountains, Being a wild warrior Etc. and should be capable of closing the gap in about 15 Seconds.

TL;DR: Team moves into positions in about 15 Secs. Izuru taking the Longest, but having cover from RH.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: There is no post limit. I'm reserving the right to enforce one if the match is dragging out, but we can cross that bridge if we come to it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized sorry, I'll respond soon, I haven't had time to gather Black Dynamite feats as I can't get them anywhere but video.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Funsiized
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized@tparks

Ok then. To start, Jackie and Cap will hand over the following gear to Black Dynamite:

• The Katana
  • The shuriken
  • the sabre
  • the pistols

This will be prep. After that, Jackie will head out going straight, past the pool and around to go find your team (he'll essentially run to where you placed Motoko as he's trying to "sneak" around to your base. There he meets Motoko and goes in with his skilled kung fu.

Loading Video...

quick run down, he'll see Motoko due to his excellent sight (seen at around 0:18 when he sees a tripwire with his invisible eye), and then use his agility to dodge any fire (seen at 1:05 which shows him dodging many arrows and the like).

At other times, he's shown dodging shuriken, catching them in buckets, and even beating ninja while on the phone, so he's skilled at dodging and fighting (fighting shown from like 6:20-7:40)

Next will be Black Dynamite going essentially down,then left, either meeting Izuru or running past her and not noticing her in the slightest (if she hides perfectly I guess). If he meets her, he either takes her out with the shuriken, his kung fu, or his excellent sword skills (this is movie AND cartoon Black Dynamite, so don't be confused if you see both).

Proof of his shuriken abilities.

Loading Video...

Around 7:37-8:00 shows his accuracy with projectiles. 9:00-9:29, a moderate show of his abilities fighting. Notice how he disappears and reappears again in front of the hopeless guy tryna run. Also notice the bricks he was gonna break, a daily routine, like it was nothing. And this is mild for Black Dynamite. If he doesn't meet her, I guess he goes and kills the sleeping/passed out Kenichi or take out Red Hood with the shuriken or his pistol accuracy.

Loading Video...

Of course there's more if you need it, but just an example.

If worst comes to worse, his sword skills come into play

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/black-dynamite-episode-5-panic-on-the-players-ball-express-or-thats-influenza-sucka

at 19:45-20:10 on the video that I linked to above, or episode 5 if you find it elsewhere.

Now I don't think it'll be needed, but it should be noted that should Black Dynamite have to actually stop and fight anyone on your team, he'll go into werewolf mode, increasing his already awesome strength (I'll show it later), further destroying their chances of winning.

Shang Chi would follow Jackie and aid against Motoko, fairing....much better with his experience at dodging and fighting, especially being 1/2 faster and 1/4 faster in combat.
He's bullet dodged, blocked, fought multiple people, and more.

I also showed a nerve strike on a shark, some strength kicking a car, and him sensing people even hidden via TP, so when he and Jackie overwhelm Motoko, they can go after Kenichi, then Redhood, and then, if for some reason no one has found Izuru due to her ghost stuff, he can sense her.

Finally is Cap, he's moving at 3/4 speed, but it's still enough as he's around 60mph anyways, more than enough. He accompanies Black Dynamite going down the way to meet Izuru/Red Hood. He utilizes his abilities, combined with Dynamite's amazing proficiency with shuriken, blades, and kung fu, and easily takes down your team. Some feats:

So basically:

1. Black Dynamite and his shuriken devastate your team

2. Black Dynamite's sword skill and strength also do

3. Shang Chi is much too fast, skilled, strong, and with Jackie's help (or w/o it) will take out Motoko

4. Cap America is ALSO very fast, strong, and skilled and with Black Dynamite, will decimate any force. Ever.

5. Jackie's still very skilled despite being a weak link and can also take on anyone at any time.

This all should be done in less than 2 minutes so no ill effect on Cap.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Funsiized

@darkraiden: hmm let me try and break this down.

Jackie and shang vs Motoko.

Motoko is more than capable of sniping one off from a distance, given Shangs reactionary feats, I'm going to say she shoots at Jackie.

First she Brings out Fujiko, and using her accuracy as shown here:

There she hit the Muzzle of a gun from a good distance....at night...

There she hits the Chamber of a gun...in mid flight....at night....i think it's safe to say she can hit Jackie.

So Jackie goes down, Next we have Shang Chi, he is going to be a problem, but meh, She has handled worse.

She simply Hops on her Broom and Flies back to camp, Buying at least 2-5 minutes. Then she Engages on him.

Now Shang Chi is very skilled, but Motoko is no slacker either. Here is why.

Motoko Gettou is the main protagonists of the series Change 123. She has Dissociative Identity Disorder, a mental disorder usually caused by massive trauma, but in this case was caused by the intense training of her three adoptive fathers. Masters of their respective Martial form-One a "god of submission" another "God of the battle field" and another that kills bears with his bare hands.

Mikiri

Mikiri is a "yellow" marital artist, meaning she specializes in defense. Despite her cute appearance, Mikiri is an opponent not to mess with, usually smiling brightly as she defeats her adversary.

She is the personality that dealt with the training by Takezou Kuruma, who was known for his Jujitsu, and whose style Mikiri uses in combat. Her strategy is either to get a strong hold on her opponent and then cause said opponent to lose consciousness. One of her strongest attacks is called the Great Mountain Wind Technique.

She is very confident in her abilities knowing she'll be able to deal with any attack thrown at her, and frequently allows many openings for her opponent. She gives the following advice to Ozuma: "It doesn't matter what your opponent uses, you win with Judo!"

It is hinted that the reason for Mikiri's large chest is actually a way of defense, as fat can absorb attacks better than pure muscle.

Hibiki

Trained by Tatsuya Rukawa, Hibiki is the red (attack) martial artist of Motoko's HiFuMi personalities and the most battle hungry, sporting a noticeable killing aura as seen by Moegi and Anzu.

Specializing in hand to hand combat she can throw powerful punches. Due to her love of battle Hibiki can be somewhat impatient, taking on obstacles head on, as seen when she refused to dodge a upcoming tree truck during training and proceeded to attack it with her fist. Hibiki is the most used HiFuMi personality and is usually the last one standing (during the Zero arc and the sparring with Moegi and Anzu).

Fujiko

Fujiko is the calm and keen personality who was created and trained by Jin Hayase who is a trained mercenary. His training made Fujiko into a speed type representing the color blue.

She is a master of various weaponry, mostly seen using firearms and bladed weapons. Fujiko displays incredible accuracy, even coins can be a weapon in her hands. Out of all the personalities she is the weakest physically, but uses her wits to her advantage to land critical attacks. Moegi notes that Fujiko leaves no openings to allow someone to attack her

Now that we have that out of the way-She engages first as Fujiko,. using her speed, and another one of her Shots form the Wand aimed precisely, he may dodge it, but, given her speed, she will have no problem closing the Gap whilst he is open.

Once there she has a few options, she can Incap him via a series of Holds using Mikari, Against her Strength is a complete non factor. WARNING: BOOBIES BELOW. BEWARE CHILDREN.

Shown above, she Is able to easily Take out a Man who could casually throw a heavy motorcycle.

And don't attempt to give a hold on Mikari.

there she handles a girl named Anna, who had used her Eidetic Memory to Learn from Motokos Father, the one who is beheld as "God of submissions" Yet Mikari was capable of turning it around.

She can also switch to Hibiki and Duke it out, Badass style.

There she shows a nice knowledge of counter and "Sweet Spots"

She is also fully capable of sensing your movements simply from the sound he makes.

And finally, they can simply fight you in a combined effort, Switching between each other to confuse, and adapt to anything Shang Chi throws out. Using this style, they were capable of Matching out their father that had killed a Tiger and Multiple Bears with his bare hands. Enjoy.....cause it's a lot of scans.......warnings were given

Yes it looks like she lost, but that was massively due to plot. Tiger Guy Passed out after that Punch, she did not, he even admits it's her victory Later in the series but i view it as a tie.

TL;DR

• She can change Personalities fluently in battle.
  • Take a crap load of damage and hits from a guy who can level Bears with a single punch.
  • is used to going against skilled martial artist. in fact, beating them is her specialty.
  • Her accuracy combined with height advantage gives her ample chance to take out Jackie, who as at most reacted to Shuriken as opposed to actual bullets.
  • Her retreat gives her time to Fire one more shot at Shang, to throw him slightly off balance, and close the Gap, Giving her more of an Edge.
  • OH and if you knock out one personality, you have to knock out the others as well. In other words YOU HAVE TO BEAT HER 4 TIMES(Due to Zero, but i will get into that Later) the only other option is for Shang to Kill her...will he?

Izuru and Red Hood vs BD and Cap.

This one is more Tricky, but i think i may have and Advantage. All Izuru has to do, is follow your group until they are within Range of Red Hood, due to Superior weaponry(Seriously, you have no idea how hard it is to use a flintlock do you?) RH Has the Range advantage, Using that RH can either Suppress one of the Men while slowly working his way up, Whilst Izuru deals with the other, or one of the Men goes down, and RH joins the Fray along with Izuru to finish the Last man. RH also Tosses a Smoke Grenade our Way, giving Izuru More of the Jump on her opponents. Either way, we end up with 2 on 1. Now for reasons why Izuru can handle Black Dynamite in the Least.

Prior to coming Japan Izuru was the greatest warrior in the Gigi Tribe and given the honorary title Gadam. The Gadam's duty is to protect the island from poachers and intruders. Hino was considered by Sora to be light brown which is a mixture of yellow (defense), light red (attack), and light blue (speed) marital artist.(To put it in perspective, Izuru as a child along with Another child(ginga) Were given a "Fang" for killing a giant crocodile...it takes 10 "Fangs" To challenge gadam. Izuru has 12.)

Hino primarily uses Aikido, a type of Japanese martial art that involves defending yourself by redirecting attacks without harming your attacker. This fighting style perfectly fits Hino who doesn't enjoy fighting and wants a fight to end as soon as possible. She will, however knock her opponent out if it means ending the fight. Hino also uses a variety of kicks in her attacks.

She can win against black dynamite, simply because, even with all of his accuracy, and badassness, he can't even touch her. due to her "Perfect Defense"

Low attacks even have Zero effect on her

Even Random attacks have Zero effect on Her.

She is willing to simply Pressure you in order to end the fight quicker.

And If you question her speed, she was capable of keeping up with Fujiko, Albeit forced on the Defensive, but the fact remains.

TL;DR

• Smoke grenade and Gunfire from RH Provides and ample distraction.
  • BD and Cap get separated as per my plan
  • Considering she makes no noise, and can even float above you, Izuru basically Assassinates via Incap BD.
  • Then it's a Drugged Cap vs Izuru and RH Both of whom have faded into the shadows, ready to launch another surprise attack on cap.
  • All in all, taking out BD should take about 6-8 mins, combined with the 5 estimated for Motoko to deal with the...others already around 15 mins has passed over all, RH can carry Kenichi to safety, Whilst Izuru watches over cap in the darkness, we can play keep away for another 15 mins, easy, and take him out with His reduced reflexes, OR we can simply wait for the Drug to knock him out, and finish him that way.

Hows it feel to be solo'd by a buncha school girls? (jk)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: I'll make a true rebuttal, but I have to ask what do you mean by "Perfect defense"? Is it just her speed or what? I'll answer more later.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: it's a perfect defense in that she is capable of either redirecting or dodging her opponents attacks, no matter the Type. it's not an ability per se, simply a result of her great skill. Made by Being a gada Warrior and and training in Aikido since she was little. I.E you swing a Punch she can catch it and turn it around, dodge and toss you, dodge and throw a knee in your face, etc. Hard to explain. but TL;DR-offensive attacks on her are basically useless.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: it's a perfect defense in that she is capable of either redirecting or dodging her opponents attacks, no matter the Type. it's not an ability per se, simply a result of her great skill. Made by Being a gada Warrior and and training in Aikido since she was little. I.E you swing a Punch she can catch it and turn it around, dodge and toss you, dodge and throw a knee in your face, etc. Hard to explain. but TL;DR-offensive attacks on her are basically useless.

So....nothing special then. That sounds like it's just speed so...yeah I'll counter that easily soon.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized

Ok so:

Shang and Jackie vs. Motoko:

1. Her shots were.....impressive for hitting stationary targets, a muzzle nonetheless, from decent distance (nothing too much), and she hit it while moving. Cool. The difference is, not only does Jackie have the reaction time to CATCH shuriken thrown at him in weird things like pans, buckets etc, not only does he have reaction speed to dodge a slew of arrows, kick a spear into a falling door, while still dodging, and pick up a shield and escape, all while dodging multiple arrows, but he's also a moving target, something She hasn't shown she can hit with the so-called excellent accuracy.

2. Not to mention, he'll be very hard to see and in all black, and they'll be running to the area at the same time, with your camp barely being closer, if at all. She won't have time to really set up a shot or anything before he's upon her and Shang Chi will likely beat her to her spot.

3. Shoot at Shang Chi, and close a gap? I respectfully disagree. Notice that in the 3 bullet dodging scans he dodged TOWARDS the opponent, rolling or just running forward, continuing his attack. Bullets aren't a big deterrent to Shang Chi, and barely break his stride, if at all. Not to mention he's now even faster than usual in all ways.

4. What really will happen is, with his increased speed all around, Shang Chi will likely reach the area before Motoko does. He will disarm her, and KO her with either a nerve strike or a good kick or punch, while Jackie backs him up if need be (it won't be needed). I'd like to remind you that Shang Chi is top 3 in Marvel at least in fighting, and has handled far stronger opponents than Motoko, and far faster. Like Spider-man.

Just showing what he can do with his strength, including beating on Asgardian Trolls. His skill is even better than his physical abilities, which are amazing.

5. BTW you know @tparks bloodlusted us right? So yeah he'll kill her.

Black Dynamite and Captain America vs. Red Hood and Izuru:

1. I'd watch the video again. When in the dojo, Black Dynamite is shown fighting a group of guys. They go to a downed fighter's POV slightly, he's watching Black Dynamite fight, tries to run to the other side, before he can see it or process it, Black Dynamite's there, kicking him in the face. This happens 2 times and is so fast, it seems like Teleportation. I see Black Dynamite attacking on one side, teleporting over to the other side with his speed and landing hits there. If in Werewolf form, then any hit ends it. If not, still should, once I show some of his strength feats.

Loading Video...

Now excuse me if I'm wrong, since I can't see the video at the moment, but at around 7:24, it shows Black Dynamite's awesome visual and perception abilities as he dodges those weird shurikens and at 8:05-8:15, shows what happens when he merely pimpslaps a woman. She goes flying, flying, and flying, sustaining some pretty good injuries there. And that's not the beginning of it.

Look at what his snowballs do:

Loading Video...

Vicious.

And now, for speed and reflexes:

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/black-dynamite-episode-7-apocalypse-this-or-for-the-pity-of-fools

watch that and look at 4:37-5:00 is him SMELLING trouble and practicing his kung fu and even IIRC outrunning machine gun bullets.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/black-dynamite-episode-10-seed-of-kurtis-aka-father-is-just-another-word-for-motherfer

At around 15:40-16:00, is him dodging a multitude of bullets on skates, and some impressive shooting for him,

and even better (but not the finale):

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/black-dynamite-episode-4-a-crisis-at-christmas-or-the-dark-side-of-the-dark-side-of-the-moon

at 5:42-5:50 it shows him decapitating people, cutting them in half with his hand, and punching literal holes in their chests. At 8:24 to like 8:35 he's shown outrunning Pro Football star OJ Simpson, backwards, as OJ tries his hardest, is shown doing one hand push ups at 8:05-8:10, and 15:00-15:11 he overpowers a chimp. Now that alone is impressive, but look at how much ass the chimp kicks at around 18:50-19:05. And remember Black Dynamite disabled him with ease.

2. So assuming she can block him (is fast enough), given his strength, and if it's a prolonged fight, his werewolf strength, Black Dynamite's knocking her arm off, or at least breaking it. Not a good idea to block a man so strong and good with his Kung Fu.

3. Has she ever shown the perfect defense with projectiles? Because I'm sure you saw how tricky that shuriken was that he threw (before he even got in the room), and I'm not sure she can dodge a shuriken, let alone one thrown with such trickery and accuracy.

4. She can't sneak up on him, because he'll smell her.

5. She shouldn't actually be there before them. Black Dynamite has proven to run backwards, without effort, faster than OJ simpson, a fast man in his own right. Cap America is around 45 mph with this drug so, they should get there pretty equally.

6. As for the smoke grenade, again, Black Dynamite will smell them, and put a hurting on both of them. And does Red Hood have a counter for the tricky, super accurate shuriken? Does he have a counter for his speed and strength? I think not.

7. A smoke screen can and will be blow away by Cap merely running out of it and throwing one of his fragmentation grenades inside of it. If the grenade doesn't kill your men, it will disperse the smoke. But this is useless as the wind from Black Dynamite's blows will blow the smoke away as he easily takes out both Red Hood and Izuru with shuriken. And then again (if god lets them dodge it by his graces <_<) with his strength and kung fu, and then AGAIN with his sword skills, and then AGAIN with his pistol shots and accuracy. Really Black Dynamite can solo, but Cap's still helpful with his strength, reflexes, and speed.

And then we all just converge on Kenichi and murder him.

So to summarize:

1. Shang Chi is too fast, strong, skilled for Motoko to hit them with bullets, he can and will put her down with the increased speed to add to his awesome speed and strength, Jackie is evasive enough not to be hit with just one bullet (not even a spray) and the black costume gives him good cover, he can help, but is not needed.

2. Black Dynamite is too fast, skilled, strong to be affected by the Perfect Defense. If she blocks, she dies. The Perfect Defense has shown nothing against projectiles or swords or guns either. Cap being there is even better and more overkill against Red Hood, as he nor Izuru have a counter for the curved, homing, accurate shuriken.

3. My team will meet your team at their spots, not giving them much of an advantage, if one at all. Especially Izuru, who, if she reached her spot, would be separated from Red Hood. Lucky for you, she'll be intercepted long before that.

4. We're bloodlusted. We'll kill you and enjoy it.

How does it feel to fall to the might of Kung Fu!!?

SUEEYYYYYYYYY!!!

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Funsiized

@darkraiden: Hmm...interesting....

Motoko vs Jackie and Shang

1. Her shots were.....impressive for hitting stationary targets, a muzzle nonetheless, from decent distance (nothing too much), and she hit it while moving. Cool.

I would agree if it hadn't been Literally Pitch black in the scan i showed(Literally, the guys that were hunting them were using Nightvision). Also, in the second scan of her Accuracy, She Was Not only Mid Fall, but it was STILL Pitch black. You can't simply Ignore her feats.

The difference is, not only does Jackie have the reaction time to CATCH shuriken thrown at him in weird things like pans, buckets etc, not only does he have reaction speed to dodge a slew of arrows, kick a spear into a falling door, while still dodging, and pick up a shield and escape, all while dodging multiple arrows,

All of those projectiles are SIGNIFICANTLY slower than a bullet...Seriously. i don't know why you bring them up. As for more testament to her accuracy..i can sadly not show you a moving Target(yet)...only more accuracy feats.

Being Trained in all weaponry is what Makes Fujiko so deadly, Coins and needles are a deadly weapon in her hands. What i have shown constitutes more than enough proof that she can hit a guy, that for all intents and purposes Can't dodge a bullet.

2. Not to mention, he'll be very hard to see and in all black, and they'll be running to the area at the same time, with your camp barely being closer, if at all. She won't have time to really set up a shot or anything before he's upon her and Shang Chi will likely beat her to her spot.

The gun was black, and the Man using it was Cloaked in military Camo. While they are running to the Same area, Fujiko still has her Broom Stick. whilst both of your men are on their Feet.

3. Shoot at Shang Chi, and close a gap? I respectfully disagree. Notice that in the 3 bullet dodging scans he dodged TOWARDS the opponent, rolling or just running forward, continuing his attack. Bullets aren't a big deterrent to Shang Chi, and barely break his stride, if at all. Not to mention he's now even faster than usual in all ways.

They barely break his stride for normal people...of which Motoko is NOT. Even a little stutter step? Yeah, not very good for him.

4. What really will happen is, with his increased speed all around, Shang Chi will likely reach the area before Motoko does. He will disarm her, and KO her with either a nerve strike or a good kick or punch, while Jackie backs him up if need be (it won't be needed). I'd like to remind you that Shang Chi is top 3 in Marvel at least in fighting, and has handled far stronger opponents than Motoko, and far faster. Like Spider-man.

What will happen is, With her Increased Speed via flight, Motoko will most definitely reach Her area before Shang Chi and Jackie...especially since she is going a far less distance that your two men and does not have to worry about obstacles. Shoots down Jackie(as he has not shown to dodge a bullet, let alone one with Fujikos accuracy behind it.) And Shang chi is very skilled, no dispute, but Motoko has handled Many that are Strong herself using her own Skill. speed is not a factor due to Fujiko, Strength is not a factor due to Mikari, and Skill is not a factor due to Fujiko. shes an all rounded super soldier.

5. BTW you know @tparks bloodlusted us right? So yeah he'll kill her.

Oh good, now i don't have to worry about Zero not making an appearance. :P

Zero

Take everything you know about Motoko(so basically everything i have told you) and Amp it by a massive Physical Factor and Extreme Bloodlust.

Zero is Motokos "fourth" personality. When she developed her Spilt personalities from The intensive Training of her fathers, she sealed all of her "Anger" within another Personality. This is "Zero" as a result, When Zero is released, she becomes a pure and utter killing Machine...Enhanced Strength, Speed and skill greater than any of the other Personalities. Just look.

That was the first time she ever Appeared within the Series. Her Punch was fast enough to look like it was From a gun shot(LOL) and she casually Massacred the Leg of that Man, a Man who was juiced beyond Peak human on an acupuncture technique and can do this.

This is STILL her first appearance-And the man whose arm she...removes...is a Master Movement Reader(think Cassandra Cain not as good, but the concept is the same.)

The Translator is right. "Oh my god"

Continuing from the Massacre above. The three other personalities went on a Crusade to "Merge" with zero in order to get her under control...the results are.....mixed. Overall they had Increased Stats(From the other personalities) and skill.

Fujiko

Here is what happened when Fujiko "Merged"-Her speed, Lethality and skill Jumped up even FURTHER.

Also, your "disarm her" uhh yeah...and yes, I'm aware a Wand doesn't have a clip, but the Feat is there nonetheless.

That's just what happened when Fujiko Merged

Mikari

That was simply to show how much more brutal Zero can make the Personalities...so how brutal Motoko is this fight. She casually catches up to a guy going full speed on a Scooter, Smashes him clear across a street, Breaks a mans arm with No hesitation, and is about to slam his head on the Ground(then the plot intervened of course)

Hibiki

when Hibiki "Merged" she was... less than Relenting.

She Is able to get the Jump on another "Blue" type(that's speed comparable again to Fujiko AKA bullet timer) And her Punch hits so hard, Her arm Shatters.

Nice showing of Her speed, She keeps up with Sora(other girl) again. Is able to hit a Speeding Motorcycle...Twice!(there's you in movement feat.) and over all is simply Brutal.

And finally,. her coup...a Nice Scary movie esque walk down(again showing great accuracy with the foot shot) and finishes with completely liquidating a girls Face.....seriously..

i get shudders every time.,

TL;DR

• Motokos' flight gives her the ability to reach her position First.
  • Her Accuracy showings as Fujiko(Let alone combined with Zeros showings) Allows her to Pick off Jackie fairly easily.
  • Then its her vs Shang. which again, Her shot that she has by now is very Helpful. especially shown her flexibility
  • You arn't the only Brutal one here.
  • Yes. Shang fighting Parker is...impressive, but lets face facts. Parker was not bloodlusted in those scans, And he has jobbed to a lot worse In character. not saying it was PIS. simply making a point.
  • Her skill, Brutality Basically wins her the fight. combined with all the Personalities Making anything shang wan't to do null...well you get my point.
  • OH due to positioning, RH is more than capable of covering Motoko with gunfire. tee hee.
  • Shang is one of the best in Marvel...Motoko IS the best in her universe.

Izuru and RH vs Black Dynamite and Cap.

1. I'd watch the video again. When in the dojo, Black Dynamite is shown fighting a group of guys. They go to a downed fighter's POV slightly, he's watching Black Dynamite fight, tries to run to the other side, before he can see it or process it, Black Dynamite's there, kicking him in the face. This happens 2 times and is so fast, it seems like Teleportation. I see Black Dynamite attacking on one side, teleporting over to the other side with his speed and landing hits there. If in Werewolf form, then any hit ends it. If not, still should, once I show some of his strength feats.

That's nice an all(and can be attributed to many factors) but I don't see how it applies. You are assuming Black Dynamite even Gets the Opportunity to Truly Fight Izuru. Review My Strategy again, Izuru has More than Enough shown skill and speed to Take out black dynamite Before he even knows she there. Her costume combined with The Smoke Screen from RH Makes her near 100% undetectable. Any ways Izuru could take him XD

Now excuse me if I'm wrong, since I can't see the video at the moment, but at around 7:24, it shows Black Dynamite's awesome visual and perception abilities as he dodges those weird shurikens and at 8:05-8:15, shows what happens when he merely pimpslaps a woman. She goes flying, flying, and flying, sustaining some pretty good injuries there. And that's not the beginning of it.

Nice, but those Shurikens were flying at about the speed of Bizarro Flash.

The Woman bit was hilarious, but holds no application here. Izuru doesn't get hit, it's how she fights.

watch that and look at 4:37-5:00 is him SMELLING trouble and practicing his kung fu and even IIRC outrunning machine gun bullets.

That was just ridiculous lol. But again, Pointless. Izuru Grew up on Gada Island, fight Animals to reach her Point as Gandam. Animals couldn't Sense her, and neither could Motoko. who has shown enhanced sense as well.

AGAIN combined with her costume....etc.

It's also nice to note he didn't precisely outrun Machine gun fire...More along the Lines of dodged some spray and Pray..talk about Chapter One Motoko, Let alone Izuru.

At around 15:40-16:00, is him dodging a multitude of bullets on skates, and some impressive shooting for him,

Not Very impressive. The frogs just REALLY sucked. Added to the fact that i don't see the point of it, Hes not getting the chance to use his gun.

Also, AGAIN, a flintlock is VERY different from Common pistols. The accuracy is HORRENDOUS.

at 5:42-5:50 it shows him decapitating people, cutting them in half with his hand, and punching literal holes in their chests. At 8:24 to like 8:35 he's shown outrunning Pro Football star OJ Simpson, backwards, as OJ tries his hardest, is shown doing one hand push ups at 8:05-8:10, and 15:00-15:11 he overpowers a chimp. Now that alone is impressive, but look at how much ass the chimp kicks at around 18:50-19:05. And remember Black Dynamite disabled him with ease.

Badass, but again, Non essential. His strength is nothing to Izuru. as explained in some of the scans above. All "rock" type fighters are completely useless against her....BD is most definitely a Rock type fighter. He wouldn't even be able to touch her. Assuming of course he survives her Assassination...which he won't.

Also, chimp? PSHHAA

Get on my Level. AND she was a child.
Get on my Level. AND she was a child.

2. So assuming she can block him (is fast enough), given his strength, and if it's a prolonged fight, his werewolf strength, Black Dynamite's knocking her arm off, or at least breaking it. Not a good idea to block a man so strong and good with his Kung Fu.

She is fast enough, already showed her Keeping up with Fujiko(Who casually dodged bullets).

Good thing she doesn't block, She redirects. Go read the Scans again. Strength is a bad thing against her. Also, Hibiki is A Master of Karate, and even she admits she would be useless against Izuru, simply due to her ability.

But none of that matters. again. assassination, etc. etc.

3. Has she ever shown the perfect defense with projectiles? Because I'm sure you saw how tricky that shuriken was that he threw (before he even got in the room), and I'm not sure she can dodge a shuriken, let alone one thrown with such trickery and accuracy.

No. but doesn't need it, BD would need to know she is even there to throw something at her.(delayed or not) which he does not.

Also, Her reactions apply, She was keeping up with Soras Keychain strikes who were compared to Gun shots in speed.(too lazy to find the scans.

4. She can't sneak up on him, because he'll smell her.

She more than capable of eliminating her...scent? also, BD showed the "smell" thing once, it can be attributed to PIS, Location(His own place), or all of the above.

Where as Izuru has hidden herself from those with Confirmed senses and wild animals.

5. She shouldn't actually be there before them. Black Dynamite has proven to run backwards, without effort, faster than OJ simpson, a fast man in his own right. Cap America is around 45 mph with this drug so, they should get there pretty equally.

Not sure how much of a Feat OJ is...But Izuru Basically goes all hidden until she runs into you, then Silently Tracks you till you run into RH Smoke grenade and rifle range. Who get's "There" first is abstract and Pointless.

6. As for the smoke grenade, again, Black Dynamite will smell them, and put a hurting on both of them. And does Red Hood have a counter for the tricky, super accurate shuriken? Does he have a counter for his speed and strength? I think not.

He will smell him....from Nearly 70 Yards out...Next to Water(Which dissipates Scent very much)...okay seriously? I would bring up RH Counter to him...but he isn't directly involved in the fight. only as suppression and support. it would be...pointless.

7. A smoke screen can and will be blow away by Cap merely running out of it and throwing one of his fragmentation grenades inside of it. If the grenade doesn't kill your men, it will disperse the smoke. But this is useless as the wind from Black Dynamite's blows will blow the smoke away as he easily takes out both Red Hood and Izuru with shuriken. And then again (if god lets them dodge it by his graces <_<) with his strength and kung fu, and then AGAIN with his sword skills, and then AGAIN with his pistol shots and accuracy. Really Black Dynamite can solo, but Cap's still helpful with his strength, reflexes, and speed.

Okay. No.

1. Cap would not have the time(but i will humor you)
  2. BD would still be in the Smoke Grenade....Are you a team killer? lol.
  3. 4 second fuse..Assuming you Light the Grenade with the first try.
  4. Cap is Suppressed via RH Gunfire.
  5. I Lol'd at "The wind from his blows"
  6. He doesn't have time to use well..anything. I have shown why Izuru has more than ample ability to take him out immediately. And possibly without him even noticing.
  7. Cap is dealt with at my teams leisure. Preferably When the Drug takes full effect.

1. Shang Chi is too fast, strong, skilled for Motoko to hit them with bullets,

Good thing im not trying.

he can and will put her down with the increased speed to add to his awesome speed and strength,

Highly Arguable if a normal Motoko could handle him yes. but Zero Amped? No. She is fully capable and lethal enough to finish this quickly and easily.

Jackie is evasive enough not to be hit with just one bullet (not even a spray) and the black costume gives him good cover, he can help, but is not needed.

No, hes evasive enough to dodge shurikens, Nothing compared to actual bullets shot from Fujiko(Accuracy is a MASSIVE factor) the camo and it being Pitch black didn't help either Soldier. He can't help, Because hes dead.

2. Black Dynamite is too fast, skilled, strong to be affected by the Perfect Defense. If she blocks, she dies.

Good thing her defense consist of Redirection in stead of blocking. IF anything BD gets hit with his own strength. speed is, again nothing. She kept up with Fujiko, etc.

The Perfect Defense has shown nothing against projectiles or swords or guns either. Cap being there is even better and more overkill against Red Hood, as he nor Izuru have a counter for the curved, homing, accurate shuriken.

What projectiles do you have time to Throw within the spam of...id say about 3 seconds. accurately whilst in a smoke screen.

3. My team will meet your team at their spots, not giving them much of an advantage, if one at all. Especially Izuru, who, if she reached her spot, would be separated from Red Hood. Lucky for you, she'll be intercepted long before that.

good thing Confrontation upon meeting is not her objective. Again, Points of meeting are abstract and pointless. Motoko is not rushing forward, she Flies, then waits on our side. Izuru goes with the flow and simply hovers in the Tress i suppose or whatever, Keeping up with you till you walk within RH Range.

4. We're bloodlusted. We'll kill you and enjoy it.

Likewise, but Motoko and Izuru gets the Biggest boost from it if anything. they are normally compassionate girls that do not Wan't to harm their opponents unless necessary.

How does it feel to fall to the might of Kung Fu!!?

i wouldn't know *shrug*

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DarkRaiden

@funsiized:

Ok, let's look at a few things:

1. "The velocity (speed) of rifle bullets varies between 600 and 5000 feet (180 and 1500 meters) per second. Some bullets can hit targets as far away as 6000 yards (5000 meters)."

And yet the fastest Arrow is 600 FPS. Jackie was dodging anywhere from 20-50 arrows at once and wasn't touched at all. So yeah, it's close to the speed of a bullet. Enough to say that he can dodge 1, to the point it doesn't mortally wound him.

2. The scans don't say pitch black, just night. I need proof of the pitch black thing. Also guns produce a small flash of light in the night when shot, so she'd have a way to see her target, when he shot off his gun. Jackie won't be producing light in any such way, so she won't be able to hit him.

3. Hitting a Motorcycle is alright, but it's easy to aim and to hit. It goes/was going in a straight line. When Jackie sees someone with a gun, he'll be moving side to side, dodging and whatnot. The more times she misses Jackie and wastes time trying to hit him (2 second delay btw), Shang Chi will have reached her which is baaaad news for you.

4. Nothing you showed countered Shang Chi at all. Here's what Spider-man does to bullets and other things:

This is Iron Fist:

These are the people Shang Chi tangles with. Here he is stalemating Iron Fist, and handling Spider-man, fighting Asgardian Trolls (20 tonners), breaking Spider-mans webs and bricks, throwing a grenade back before it explodes, crushing a ruby, dodging a bullet in a tornado of speed (yeah he made a tornado with his pure speed) and better yet, he caught that punch (the last picture on the end), a 100 tonner who rolls with Hulk. How? He distributed the weight and power with pure skill and chi. He will win in a battle of skill, power, and speed.

Below is him him dodging bullets explicitly, and beating Zaran who blocks bullets out the air like nothing, and some durability:

So regardless of your combined personality, all you've shown is disarming some bum, while Shang Chi dodges bullets, beats Spider-man and Asgardian Trolls and more, before the speed boost.

Black Dynamite and Cap vs. RH and Izuru:

Given the limitations, your witch can only fly 50 yards at a time before she must stop, because of this recharge period, yeah she's not getting there before Cap or Black Dynamite.

Also check what it says about the accuracy with pistols counting for these flintlocks. They're not gonna recoil like real flintlocks from what he says, it'll be identical besides the long recharge time. Now.

1. You've shown no attacks that would even make Black Dynamite flinch, nonetheless take him out. And no, she can't sneak up on him because:

a. He can smell her coming, he's had 1 movie and 10 episodes, no calling PIS on it cause you don't like it

b. She wouldn't even know to hide her smell as she has no knowledge, nor does she have the time.

2. Where does it say rock types are useless against her? From what I saw, she explicitly stated that against the other girl, all she could do was BLOCK!

No Caption Provided

Block. A no-no one someone as fast (teleporting like speed), and strong (you saw the clips) as Black Dynamite. I would like you to also provide an attack she can do to hurt him.

3. I've yet to see her defend against projectiles, whether you think they're slow or not, the trickery, the fact that it comes from nowhere, and her not having any feats, means a beheading or at least slicing off an arm.

4. Can you show her deflecting/dodging/defending against swords? Like the 2 that Dynamite has, and is very experienced with?

5. she killed a lizard with weapons, not impressive. Black Dynamite OVERPOWERED a chimp with ease. And not only was it a chimp, but if you watch the clip it took on an army of moon amazons with ease, including their queen. And Black Dynamite beat him in basically 1 move. Impressive if I say so.

6. I should inform you that Motoko can only fly 50 yards at a time and then must land and recharge (so she's not getting away) and Izuru can only hover at half speed and at best 6 feet up. Black Dynamite can jump high enough to hit her with extreme ease and oneshot her, as I've yet to see that perfect defense in the air.

And nah, My guys get HUGE boosts. Black Dynamite is now hitting at his full strength (he rarely does until needed), Cap is hitting at full strength (he basically never does), Shang Chi is going as hard as he can ( a scary sight that he rarely does), and Jackie is NEVER serious, now he is, dead serious and going full out. My team gets a HUGE boost from being bloodlusted. So

1. Shang Chi's too fast, strong, good to lose to Motoko. If she tries to fly, not only can he keep up with her, but she has to land and recharge her broom. When she does, Shang Chi finishes it with increased speed and strength. Jackie helps.

2. Black Dynamite's too strong for Izuru to block (she even says herself that she blocks) and too good to beat otherwise. She hovering will only cause her death by projectile and/or jumping punch/kick. She has no feats against projectiles and none against weapons such as swords that Black Dynamite has.

3. Red Hood is easily taken out via pistol fire, rifle fire, and he won't be able to hit bullet dodging, kung fu fighting Cap AND Black Dynamite.

4. Kenichi is killed in his sleep.

Kung Fu POWAAAAA!!

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers