Halloween Mid Tier Tournament: flash1812 vs mr_ingenuity (voting open)

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By those_eyes

@flash1812

black team

team

• Composite John Constantine
  • ArchAngel
  • Dracula (Marvel)

perks

• Mind protection spell: A witch has enchanted you with a spell. The enemy team cannot use Mental abilities on your team at all.
  • Amulet of Souls: each member of your team gets a amulet that protects your soul from all soul based attacks/abilities from the enemy team (amulets cannot be removed by the enemy unless the enemy team uses mind control)

vs

@mr_ingenuity

blue team

team

• Dark Schneider (Bastard!!) Pre Hell Training
  • Hendrickson (Nanatsu No Taizai)
  • Hao Asakura O.S. Armor (Shaman King)

perks

• Mind protection spell: A witch has enchanted you with a spell. The enemy team cannot use Mental abilities on your team at all.
  • 1 hour prep: 1 hour prep on the battle field (50 foot range from the enemy team)

Dracula's Castle

You two are out out to kill eachother but you are treading on the prince of darkness's property (castlevania version)

Distance from black team to blue team is 2000 feet with 1000 foot distance from dracula at the red star

No Caption Provided

Rules

• If a character breaks the limits, they may be replaced with a 5 year old kid in a Halloween mask.
  • May have 1 summon/duplication that fits the tier of that character but will only be on the field for 30 seconds at 5 minute intervals . This does not apply to real world animals that may be summon by telepathy.
  • Telepathy like attacks are allowed, but only one character at a time can be mentally effected.
  • Soul based attacks are allowed, but only one character at a time can be soul effected
  • Molecule Manipulation limited to weapons or gear of reasonable level.
  • Time Manipulation and Reality Warping is not allowed.
  • Teleport Killing, Shrink Killing, Internal Telekinesis, and Intangibility Killing is not allowed directly on a character.
  • BFR is off.
  • All characters are in character.
  • Team work isnt a factor but teams with the same morals will work better ofcourse
  • Random encounters.
  • Be sure to vote on others matches to keep votes going, and matches flowing
  • dracula will not attack during prep

Posting rules

you get 1 intro, 2 counters, and 1 conclusion

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: If I use illusions wil it affect ingen

mind protection perk protects from illusions.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: What about COn's Words,He can force people to kill themselves by just talking

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: What about COn's Words,He can force people to kill themselves by just talking

That is persuasion right? Since he is just talking/reasoning with words that doesnt count as telepathy/mind attacks. So that is allowed unless your opponent can convince me otherwise.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Can I get Draculas minnions to come with him and get a few resources

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By those_eyes

@flash1812 said:@those_eyes: Can I get Draculas minnions to come with him and get a few resources

you can have only 1 summon at a time. so just 1 minion. standard gear only although if your summon has gear you can use your summons gear.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@flash1812

Character Intro

Dark Schneider/Darshe

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Powers/Abilities

Dark Schneider abilities comes from his heritage as the son of Satan making him super human in all categories.

• Strength
  • Speed
  • Durability
  • Endurance
  • Healing
  • Magical Power

Dark Schneider powers are a laundry list of spells and summons that require incantations in most instances.

Hao Asakura

No Caption Provided

Hao using his shaman magic was reincarnated into his descendants to participate in the shaman tournament that determined the Shaman King (a god in his verse). Despite his child appearance Hao retains the memories of his past lives, the magic & his guardian spirit SOF (Spirit of Fire)

Powers/Abilities

Under normal circumstances Hao is only superhuman in reaction speed but having formed the SOF into an armor he becomes superhuman in all categories.

• Strength
  • Speed
  • Durability
  • Endurance
  • Healing

Hao's powers are shaman magic and the abilities of the SOF

Hendrickson Grey/Ash Demon

No Caption Provided

Power/Abilities

Hendrickson a druids & holy knight that drank the blood of a demons acquiring all of their abilities granting him superhuman stats

• Strength
  • Speed
  • Durability
  • Endurance
  • Healing

Hendrickson powers are that of a druid and demon.

Prep

My team will use this time to observe the battlefield by flying high into the air. Once they've found a vantage point capable of seeing the opponents team they will remain there. Hao will create a telepathic link & the rest of the time is for Darshe to prepare spells.

Darshe will start by giving his team their own magic barrier which will stack with their own durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Next Darshe will use his chanters to allowing him to cast for spells simultaneously. From there he will prepare two spells of Absolute Zero Annihilation, Black Sabbath and Tesla.

Chanters.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Absolute Zero Annihilation

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Black Sabbath

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tesla

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Opening Strategy

With your team insight Darshe will use instant teleportation to get above the opponents and cast Absolute Zero Annihilation. So anything thing hit with this spell will be frozen on a subatomic/electron level. Form there Darshe will teleport again and use Black Sabbath. Darshe with hypersonic reaction speed instant teleportation & prep will allow him to use these before the opponents defend or attack as they don't have prep. With those two spells used Darshe will prepare another Black Sabbath & Tesla.

The beam short at Darshe has blasted a city miles away & he reacts with instant teleportation.

No Caption Provided

Since the perks keep my team from sensing there opponents Hao and Hendrickson will maintain their positions.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Flash1812

@mr_ingenuity: Sorry for the long Wait

Counter Prep

My team will use this time to observe the battlefield by flying high into the air. Once they've found a vantage point capable of seeing the opponents team they will remain there. Hao will create a telepathic link & the rest of the time is for Darshe to prepare spells.

Darshe will start by giving his team their own magic barrier which will stack with their own durability.

In our Battlefield,The only spot is nect to dcracula who if he sees you wont mind hsredding you,so what you gonna do about that

Next Darshe will use his chanters to allowing him to cast for spells simultaneously. From there he will prepare two spells of Absolute Zero Annihilation, Black Sabbath and Tesla.

Out of Those only AZA and Black Sabbath can affect me,as Dracula has electricity control,It matched Classic Thors electricity

No Caption Provided

Counter Strategy

With your team insight Darshe will use instant teleportation to get above the opponents and cast Absolute Zero Annihilation. So anything thing hit with this spell will be frozen on a subatomic/electron level. Form there Darshe will teleport again and use Black Sabbath. Darshe with hypersonic reaction speed instant teleportation & prep will allow him to use these before the opponents defend or attack as they don't have prep. With those two spells used Darshe will prepare another Black Sabbath & Tesla.

ArachAngel would have dropped Darshe faster than he says the spell and than John would get to his freeze spell which woul stop anymore attacks

Since the perks keep my team from sensing there opponents Hao and Hendrickson will maintain their positions.

Both Of them would be defeated by The Dracs

Strategy

Castlevania Dracula would have hunted 1 of yout teamates by than as you are standing in his lair.JohnCon will be dropped by Archangel,who is Hypersonic jet speed 100 meters next to your team fo John to Cast his freezing spell.This will stop Daarshe's Speel from being said as as soon as he is frozen Archangel will slice him and dice him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Than John goes into his protective Buuble and Persuades your entire team to kill themselves.Any attacks taken will be instantly rebounded to you with the turnabout curse (Will give you the scan next time)

Both of them will get devoured by Castle Drac.If not,dracula turns to bat form which is pretty fast and than Vampire Bite both or one of them

No Caption Provided

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@flash1812 Countering prep that's a first.

Rebuttal I

In our Battlefield,The only spot is nect to dcracula who if he sees you wont mind hsredding you,so what you gonna do about that

My team doesn't have to do anything about castlevania Dracula, because he isn't allowed to do anything during prep.

Out of Those only AZA and Black Sabbath can affect me,as Dracula has electricity control,It matched Classic Thors electricity

This isn't relevant to my strategy. Also those scans doesn't show any durability feats as Dracula & Thor are controlling the weather.

Text form that scan "For the moment of a heartbeat, the storm ceases--as though pondering which master to obey...and then the raw elements renew their fury--obeying both but striking neither.

So Dracula wasn't hit specifically because he was controlling the weather.

ArachAngel would have dropped Darshe faster than he says the spell and than John would get to his freeze spell which woul stop anymore attacks

Darshe readied his spells during prep. Did you miss that part? Plus Darshe has instant teleportation & a shield Archangel doesn't know about. And to top it all off Archangel doesn't even have the reaction time to compete.

Darshe will activate his spells just fine.

Both Of them would be defeated by The Dracs

Castlevania Dracula isn't helping your team & Marvel Dracula is far too slow for Hao who reacts to orbital lasers. With that Hao and Hendrickson both have shields provided by Drash. Also Marvel Dracula would get frozen by Drashe first spell having no way to get past the AOE.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Castlevania Dracula would have hunted 1 of yout teamates by than as you are standing in his lair.

Castlevania Dracula isn't helping your team & can't attack during prep.

JohnCon will be dropped by Archangel,who is Hypersonic jet speed 100 meters next to your team fo John to Cast his freezing spell. This will stop Daarshe's Speel from being said as as soon as he is frozen Archangel will slice him and dice him

Archangel isn't doesn't have the reaction speed to escape Darshe AOE (with only has hypersonic flight at best) nor does Archangel know the spell is being cast. Darshe has teleported while flying above your team, so they get blasted before they can achieve flight. My team is flying before the match started so they see your team before your team sees them & Darshe once again is flying above your team.

John spell wouldn't even get past the shields crated by Drashe that blocks magic. So the shields must be destroyed prior to John's spell.

Also you haven't shown John spell doing anything but restricting movement. Which isn't what you claiming of stopping magic it doesn't even restrict speech (although Darshe has prepped his incantations) or teleportation. Darshe could blast both team's with Absolute Zero since my team is shielded freezing only your team.

Than John goes into his protective Buuble and Persuades your entire team to kill themselves.Any attacks taken will be instantly rebounded to you with the turnabout curse (Will give you the scan next time)

I don't understand how you think this is a feasible part of your strategy. At one point would my team stop attacking to allow John time into his bubble or to listen.

Both of them will get devoured by Castle Drac.If not,dracula turns to bat form which is pretty fast and than Vampire Bite both or one of them

If Hao doesn't need to see Castle Dracula to set him on fire & if Marvel Dracula isn't frozen Hao will ignite him on sight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: well thanks 2nd Last post for me

COUNTER PREP/STRATEGY

My team doesn't have to do anything about castlevania Dracula, because he isn't allowed to do anything during prep

He can kill you if he sees you as you are in that castle scouting during prep

This isn't relevant to my strategy. Also those scans doesn't show any durability feats as Dracula & Thor are controlling the weather.

Text form that scan "For the moment of a heartbeat, the storm ceases--as though pondering which master to obey...and then the raw elements renew their fury--obeying both but striking neither.

So Dracula wasn't hit specifically because he was controlling the weather.

Thats what I am saying Dracula can manipulate the electricity,but if not here are durability feats for all of them-

1.Drac surviving a thunder Bolt from Thor

2.Con's Protection bubble which when entered cannot be harmed

3.Archangel's wings can block arrows, bullets, pyro, a missile, and a blast from Holocaust who has the power to generate highly destructive bio-nuclear microwave energy blasts

Darshe readied his spells during prep. Did you miss that part? Plus Darshe has instant teleportation & a shield Archangel doesn't know about. And to top it all off Archangel doesn't even have the reaction time to compete.

Darshe will activate his spells just fine.

Yes I know,But he still has to say the words right? Archangel's Techno-organic wings: Archangel was given techno-organic wings from Apocalypse that can fire feathers out and cut through objects weaker than diamonds and Pinions: Wings shoot out pinions that have a paralyzing neuro-toxin , These Would break through Darshes sheilds and ArchAngel would drop him before instant Telportaion

Castlevania Dracula isn't helping your team & Marvel Dracula is far too slow for Hao who reacts to orbital lasers. With that Hao and Hendrickson both have shields provided by Drash. Also Marvel Dracula would get frozen by Drashe first spell having no way to get past the AOE.

He is not helping your's either so he would kill those 2 first seeing that they are closer to him,Marvel Drac's best Speed feat is-

No Caption Provided

He Reacted to Kurt Wagner

Also,Marvel Drac would not be frozen because before he darshe does his spell,John Con would have performed hiss

Archangel isn't doesn't have the reaction speed to escape Darshe AOE (with only has hypersonic flight at best) nor does Archangel know the spell is being cast. Darshe has teleported while flying above your team, so they get blasted before they can achieve flight. My team is flying before the match started so they see your team before your team sees them & Darshe once again is flying above your team.

John spell wouldn't even get past the shields crated by Drashe that blocks magic. So the shields must be destroyed prior to John's spell.

Also you haven't shown John spell doing anything but restricting movement. Which isn't what you claiming of stopping magic it doesn't even restrict speech (although Darshe has prepped his incantations) or teleportation. Darshe could blast both team's with Absolute Zero since my team is shielded freezing only your team.

Archangel casually reacted to this-

This ain't normal magic,This is Con magic this would brek throught the sheild

Restricting movement long enough for AA to slice and dice

I don't understand how you think this is a feasible part of your strategy. At one point would my team stop attacking to allow John time into his bubble or to listen.

His bubble takes him a couple of seconds and during that time he will persuade your team to kiill themselves considering he right where they are.

If Hao doesn't need to see Castle Dracula to set him on fire & if Marvel Dracula isn't frozen Hao will ignite him on sight.

Pretty Sure Castle Drac can survive that (@those_eyes),Marvel Drac would take that with ease

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: @flash1812: Sorry forgot to be more specific about castle drac.During prep if you attempt to move him or kill him he will attack but if you dont then he wont attack you during prep. But when the match starts castle drac will attack anyone on either team.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@flash1812:

Rebuttal II

He can kill you if he sees you as you are in that castle scouting during prep

OP has clarified so you have your answer.

Thats what I am saying Dracula can manipulate the electricity,but if not here are durability feats for all of them-

Considering Darshe isn't using weather manipulation for his lightning spell I didn't find that relevant to durability.

Drac surviving a thunder Bolt from Thor

Genuine feat. But you'e already conceded Absolute Zero and Black Sabbath one shots so there isn't anywhere to go from here.

Con's Protection bubble which when entered cannot be harmed

Prepping a circle John doesn't help his considering the speed he lacks & the speed Darshe has shown. With that John can't get above the durability limit, so there is that.

Archangel's wings can block arrows, bullets, pyro, a missile, and a blast from Holocaust who has the power to generate highly destructive bio-nuclear microwave energy blasts

The first few feats are street level only the last Holocaust feat is worth mentioning. Black Sabbath burns hotter than Holocaust with Black Sabbath reaching several million degrees. Also durability is at city block level so Archangel feels it either way if it isn't the heat it the destructive force.

He is not helping your's either so he would kill those 2 first seeing that they are closer to him,Marvel Drac's best Speed feat is

You don't have to state that, I haven't debate Castlevania Dracula doing anything thing besides getting burned. Both teams are equal distance there isn't anything to make either team priority in attacking.

Reacting to Nightcrawler that jumps (didn't even teleport) towards him. I mean if that's the best you have who am I to argue with it.

Anyway Darshe is reacting to beam that that blast cities mile away.

No Caption Provided

Also,Marvel Drac would not be frozen because before he darshe does his spell,John Con would have performed hiss

Why are you still debating who strikes first? Clearly you haven't shown the speed feats necessary to compete John's magic spell isn't stopping capable of stopping spells or teleportation only movement. The spell is what one shots & my team doesn't need to lift a finger to attack.

Archangel casually reacted to this-

Using feats of Angel when he was the slowest doesn't exactly paint the picture of speed you want. Archangel is consistently tagged by street level characters Wolverine for example.

This ain't normal magic,This is Con magic this would brek throught the sheild

Normal magic, what? You've only shown it being used on a werewolf comparing Darshe to a werewolf is an insult. Darshe alone is resistant to magic and his shield works orders of magnitude above that.

Restricting movement long enough for AA to slice and dice

Even if Archangel could by get pass Darshe shield, Darshe is far too durable for Archangel's wings & cutting Darshe up isn't the way to go.Each piece would become a clone and all of them can act as the real Darshe and it only take one to return to normal size.

But that's if Archangle could scratch Dasrhe shield & Darshe lets him attack long enough to cut Darshe. Darshe is faster than Archangel, has teleportation & absolute zero that one shots.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His bubble takes him a couple of seconds and during that time he will persuade your team to kiill themselves considering he right where they are.

My team is flying so being where they are isn't accurate, you've also a stated your team wouldn't get more than "100 meters" close to Hao and Hendrickson. Darshe would be above your team before they could move with teleportation. So my team is split and before you're team could gets pass Darshe they would need to survive Absolute Zero. Your team doesn't have prep so any defenses is non existent at the star, lacking speed they can't escape the AOE & you've conceded their durability isn't tanking it.

Marvel Drac would take that with ease

Hao falmes burn the inside & out think of it as combustion. Anyway for Dracula to survive all his internal organs busting into flames?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Closing

Considering the amount of things debated this isn't really needed.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vote please

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would vote Flash because he's got a much less scary team, but mr ingen takes this one.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr.Ingen take my vote. I think his arguments were a little more in depth and slightly more well rounded. Kudos to both though this was a solid debate :D

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good debate all around; however my vote goes to mr ingenuity. While AA did show to have incredible maneuverability/speed Mr. Ingenuity's use of prep time has made a crucial part IMO the prepping of his spells as well as having shields for any initial attack. will allow him to do an all out attack from start with little fear of a severe counter strike.

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

While flash did a great job with feats (when and which feats he decided to show providing great counters), and particularly argued drac and archangel well, my vote goes to ingenuity for the strongest prep time I have seen in a while. Good debate for both of you.