• The Crow
  • Angel
  • Werewolf By Night

@juiceboks

• Harvester (The Harvester)
  • Moon Knight
  • Tarot, Witch of the Black Rose

Main Rules

• Pick three characters that fit the rules below.
  • Strength: 1 ton max.
  • Speed: Peak Human Bullet Timers at best.
  • Durability: Regen is Deadpool level, however your character cannot be grenade proof in physical body.
  • No transmutation, molecule manipulation, ect on the enemy's person directly. On other things is fine.
  • Summoning animals or animal like creatures is fine. 100 Rat size things, 10 wolf size things, or 2 bear size things.
  • Intangibility, teleporting, telekinesis, soul manipulation, and telepathy cannot be offensively used on enemy team. Using it on the surroundings is fine.
  • Everyone is in character, but have no team work issues.
  • Gear must be stated in Openers, and must remain in street tier limits. Gear must be accessible to said character.
  • Your character must fit in with the Horror Genre, the Halloween spirit.
  • No composite characters. EU is allowed.
  • All battles will have only 3 posts. Opener with strategy, counter, and final counter with closing.
  • Battles will have at max 12 days-14 days. Then voting.

Battlefield

Top Team Red, Bottom Team Blue

No Caption Provided

Battlefield is filled with random pedestrians in scary Halloween costumes.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@juiceboks

Intro

No Caption Provided

Angel

The most feared and well known Vampire in the whole Buffy Universe. He is a Champion, a soldier of the Powers That Be, and famous across many dimensions for his role in various apocalypses. He is unique as a Vampire for also having a Soul. Vampires in Buffy Verse are souless half demons that cannot feel emotions. Angel has over 200+ years of fighting and survival experience. He is a major player in Apocalypses, and has many times defeated Abstract beings.

No Caption Provided

Werewolf by Night

WBN is a character name Jack Russel who was cursed by the Darkhold. The book of all Black Magic made by the Elder God Chthon before fleeing Atum. The curse is that of a Werewolf. He starts out as a nasty savage beast, but toward the end of his solo series, he begins to take control of his Werewolf form, even changing on any night rather than just the Full Moon.

No Caption Provided

The Crow

The Crow is a hero who returns from the dead to seek revenge on whoever murdered him. The legend goes that the crow can ferry the souls of the dead to the after life. However if a soul is so full of sorrow and anger, that crow can bring them back to life to right the wrongs so the said soul can rest in peace. In this way murder victims are often resurrected to seek revenge on those that wronged them with supernatural powers. There is many people who acted as a Crow in the comics and movies. This is a list of their shown supernatural powers and skill.

Gear

Crow will have his Kintana, handguns, grenades, and shot gun.

Angel has his hidden spring loaded stakes, metal stakes, and Hellfire Sword.

Werewolf by Night has nothing but his intact persona.

Strategy

First thing I will open with is the fact my team has some help finding your team. Thanks to the Crow. All Crows have a connection to their crow benefactors. The birds themselves act as guides, and informants on all things dealing with the dead. They also show the ability to knowthe history of pretty much anyone who has deceased that knew them, and the birds have the ability to deduce things like sickness, hidden weapons, and more from a glance.

The bird feeds info to Eric on possible weapons, and medical conditions of targets.

No Caption Provided

The crow warns Salvador of the unseen threats approaching.

No Caption Provided

The crow announces the death of a man in a hospitable far away.

No Caption Provided

The bird itself informs this helping detective the true gritty history of this murdered little girls family.

Bird warns Joshua of events happening to a woman far away from where he is

Point is the Crow will be able to scope the field, and identify the targets among those in costume. This info gives my team a good chance to ambush, or first strike. I am unsure what magic your characters have to reproduce the same result, but still useful to grant my characters basic info, and who I should be on the look out for.

Once targets are found my team will use their incredible speeds, and healing to close the distance. Once in close combat, I am confident they will prevail.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By serpinethegreen

@sirfizzwhizz:

I'm glad you didn't try going down the ring of Amara route....Some people have a lot less class. Anyway T4V.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: ring of Amara is a one time thing, and the limits of the feats is not establish well.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz

Introductions

No Caption Provided

Tarot, born Rowan, is the renowned witch of the Black Rose Order. She is tasked with keeping the balance between the magick realm and human realm in perfect balance through the use of her enchanted gear and myriad of spells. She's faced everything from Dragons to giant trolls, to powerful Dark Elves and lived to tell about it. She'll serve as my most versatile team member.

No Caption Provided

Nathaniel Woods was just a hardworking farmer with a family when local gangsters kidnapped his family and attempted to murder him. Teetering on the line of life and death, the Devil came to him with a proposition. Serve him for a hundred years as his spirit of vengeance, and he will be granted the power to take revenge on the men who ruined his life. It was then on that Nathaniel would kill countless "bad" individuals for the Devil under the alias, the Harvester. He'll be using his geokinetic powers and superhuman strength to wreak havoc on the enemy team

No Caption Provided

Marc Spector has struggled with mental issues for a good portion of his life. It also doesn't help that he has an age old Egyptian spirit constantly urging him to give in to his..less than humane tendencies. Through the use of his myriad of gadgets and combat skills honed through years of training, Moon Knight has seen the better part of success through fighting crime. Being the most combat savvy and well trained, he'll spearhead my team's advances on the front lines. His gear will consist of what he had during the Vengeance of Moon Knight run.

Strategy/Rebuttal

First thing I will open with is the fact my team has some help finding your team. Thanks to the Crow.

Not much to fight here, the crows will be very useful in locating most of my team. You see..the Harvester likes to take stealth approaches to his missions if he can help it. Starting off burrowed underground to get the drop on unsuspecting enemies is usually his M.O..

No Caption Provided

..often times he won't even come out of the ground to put people in it.

No Caption Provided

And when it's all said and done..he'll retreat into the dirt till he needs to come back out.

No Caption Provided

Unless your crows are miners, Harvester's location isn't gonna be known by your team until he makes it so.

Now on the same vein as your crows, Moon Knight has his own flying accessories to scout out the battlefield.

No Caption Provided

Honestly though..the area isn't that large and it won't take long for our teams to meet anyway. When we do meet however, I'm certain your team isn't going to come out alive(well..anymore alive than they already are).

The Battle itself

Tarot has ranged magic out the ass to take down your team, as she controls the elements of her universe.

Fire..

No Caption Provided

Water/Ice..

No Caption Provided

Lightning..

No Caption Provided

And Air through flight..

No Caption Provided

She also sports a myriad of more esoteric spells and enchantments..but those are too numerous to list here. She'll mainly stick to using her ranged offensive spells, but make no mistake she's intelligent enough to switch up her powers when need be.

After Marc detects your team, he'll engage them with Tarot in tow flying right behind him. His ranged weapons aren't as varied as Tarot's..but they'll be almost as effective.

He has crescent darts sharp enough to hurt Hulk.

No Caption Provided

The same Hulk that can laugh off military-grade gunfire..

No Caption Provided

He can throw these darts as well as fire them from his wrists in rapid succession..

No Caption Provided

I highly doubt anybody on your team save for Jack(possibly) can withstand getting eviscerated by these darts.

As far as h2h goes(which it will more than likely come to in) Marc is a good degree more skilled than any of your team. He's well versed in every type of Martial Art in the world..

No Caption Provided

And these skills have allowed him to go hold his own against superhumans like Hobgoblin, Deadpool, and Venom.

So to sum it up..Harvester is going to be hiding underground and seeking your team out to take out mine. While they're busy dealing with Marc and Tarot, Harvester can snap their necks or ground them permanently as he sees fit. From what I know of your team(which aside from Angel and Jack admittedly isn't very much) Marc should be able to take them down 1v1 what with his superior skills and gear. Tarot's magick powers can overwhelm your team on her own given the chance, and Harvester is a wildcard your they certainly won't see coming.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@juiceboks: Looking forward to see more of this Harvester.

Alright. Like you said the battle is in a small area, though remember their is civilians around, and when the fight starts I instantly see Moon Knight wanting to engage Werewolf. Both have a huge history, and fought 3 separate times. However every battle Moon Knight prepped with Silver to fight him, and even then barely came out alive.

In their most recent encounter, Jack nearly killed Marc, who needed help from a co helper pumping Jack full of Silver Bullets. Werewolf is a 2 toner, with insane sharps claws. Fast enough to take on Moon Knight fine even though Werewolf here was Savage, and not the thinking and more skilled Jack one I am using. Point is the Werewolf vs Marc is always, and I mean always close in all three fights, and Werewolf tends to do the better as Moon Knight needed some prep, silver, and help in some form or another to win.

The fight between the other two characters are toss ups, but I bet Angel and Crow would engage the witch since she is all is left in sight. Honestly I think Harvester will have trouble surprise attacking my team on the move. Angel IMO is close to the limit of the speed allowed, and has a good chance to blitz.

No Caption Provided

Covers over 50 feet in the background in the span of a split second.

No Caption Provided

He blitzed humans faster than they can perceive him from across a room.

No Caption Provided

Here is another that blows away anything your character shown for speed. Angel and Spike move so fast that they navigate through tons of people faster than the eye can follow to

No Caption Provided

Outruns a Vampire in a blitz move.

In short I can see Angel seeing her and dealing with her as soon as possible. Angel is a Vampire who has dealt with witches, many witches of higher caliber at times. Also Gods, magic using demons, necromancers, ect. she is bringing little I am sure Angel has not already dealt with. Look at Willow for example who Angel dealt with more than a few times. I can see her trying a magic spell, and Angel pulls out the faster than eye can register speed.

Crow is also fast on the move, but not nearly this fast, though he would survive any attack the witch throws at him.

Scans of Crows shrugging off Gunfire from Automatic Weapons and shotguns.

Head shot from a .45 means nothing.

No Caption Provided

Shrugs off boiling water.

No Caption Provided

Brushes of the explosion and fires of a bike explosion.

A Crow is resurrected in a Incinerator.

No Caption Provided

Here the Crow iris sits in the middle of a large gas explosion with no damage.

Same for Angel.

No Caption Provided

Angel can get run over several times by a truck, and wailed on by a sledge hammer after ward only to get back up fighting.

No Caption Provided

Angel can tank the total shock of a human lightning bolt with no consequence.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Angel tanks a grenade at his feat, blowing him back and through the elevator doors, and down the shaft. Angel run out to his gang right after fine.

No Caption Provided

Angel tanks the fire blast of this explosive fine.

Really your spells shown even if they hit Angel or Crow would be negated by their healing and durability. Ice can be broken out of. Wind can only do blunt damage. Lightning has no effect on them. Only thing if fire which they can resit. The weakness they have revolves around dismemberment or decapitation. Angel also has the whole heart thing, and Crow the crow weakness as well but both those are unlikely to come into play. I dont see your witches spells really dealing this as of now, at least not before both close the distance. I dont think she can avoid a initial run blitz by Angel, and then the only concern is Harvester.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: 6 days left to squeeze in two more posts.