Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By turoksonofstone

Sinestro and Hal appear over the ruins of Asgard on Earth-616 engaged in battle when they are approached by Sentry/Void. Fight is to the Death. Who Wins?

No Caption Provided

VS.
 The Void
 The Void

Full Power Sentry
 Full Power Sentry
fight takes place here:

Earth 616
 Earth 616
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By turoksonofstone

Anyone???

LizzyTheFang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LizzyTheFang

The lanterns after a hard fight.
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

Sinestro solos

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666

Void should solo. Thor couldn't affect him without Norn Stones. And Void was able to stomp Thor. Also, Void should just use matter manipulation to defeat them.
And Sentry will hold one of their for some time, because they will have to put him down by strength. Sentry can absorb planetary-busting energy shots. Photon couldn't defeat him by his energy attacks. GL's shouldn't do better.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FinalStar86
@czarny_samael said:
" Void should solo. Thor couldn't affect him without Norn Stones. And Void was able to stomp Thor. Also, Void should just use matter manipulation to defeat them.And Sentry will hold one of their for some time, because they will have to put him down by strength. Sentry can absorb planetary-busting energy shots. Photon couldn't defeat him by his energy attacks. GL's shouldn't do better. "
Photon was holding back. And Sentry has never absorbed a planet busting shot, the Void was taken down by a falling hellicarrier.  Either Sin or Hal solo easily
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666
@FinalStar86 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" Void should solo. Thor couldn't affect him without Norn Stones. And Void was able to stomp Thor. Also, Void should just use matter manipulation to defeat them.And Sentry will hold one of their for some time, because they will have to put him down by strength. Sentry can absorb planetary-busting energy shots. Photon couldn't defeat him by his energy attacks. GL's shouldn't do better. "
Photon was holding back. And Sentry has never absorbed a planet busting shot, the Void was taken down by a falling hellicarrier.  Either Sin or Hal solo easily "
Sentry was holding back too.
Photon and Sentry used enough power to destroy a planet when they were holding back:

No Caption Provided

Void didn't fall thanks to HC. People should stop with this joke. I belive You're joking, because You know it isn't true. At least I hope You're joking.

Void solo. With Sentry's help, it is even easier.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FinalStar86
@czarny_samael: That doesn't mean they were using planet destroying blast.  Sentry has never absorbed a planet destroying blast.

Why would I be joking when it is absolutely true?  The HC damaged the Void enough for Reynolds to come out.  With a single blast either Sin or Hal could kill Void or at least damage him enoough for Reynolds to expose himself

Sin solos
Hal solos
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns have it easily together 
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" @czarny_samael: That doesn't mean they were using planet destroying blast.  Sentry has never absorbed a planet destroying blast.  Why would I be joking when it is absolutely true?  The HC damaged the Void enough for Reynolds to come out.  With a single blast either Sin or Hal could kill Void or at least damage him enoough for Reynolds to expose himself  Sin solos Hal solos "

The HC putting a temporary end to the Void isn't true 
It was a series of events 
The weakening by the attacks of the Norn Stones powered heroes 
Thor's full out storm attack 
And then the HC being dropped on him 

Like we saw with the WWHulk fight 
His power can be drained down
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By entropy_aegis

sinestro solos

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666
@FinalStar86 said:
" @czarny_samael: That doesn't mean they were using planet destroying blast.  Sentry has never absorbed a planet destroying blast.  Why would I be joking when it is absolutely true?  The HC damaged the Void enough for Reynolds to come out.  With a single blast either Sin or Hal could kill Void or at least damage him enoough for Reynolds to expose himself  Sin solos Hal solos "

Thor's attacks as all Avengers attacks and Asgard destroying didn't hurt Void at all.  But when they used magic from Norn Stones, Thor was able to hurt him.
Do You see a change? Void cared only about Norn Stones. He was damaged by them so horribly that even such a weak explosion as HC's could hurt him. If they would attack him with it before Loki attacked him, it wouldn't do anything to him as Thor's best lightings couldn't. 
Hal nor Sinestro has magic. 
And without, they can even destroy his body and Void will reform as he did against Molecule Man.  More than once in that battle.

Void solos by matter manipulation or in clear battle. It doesn't matter.

And read the scan. Sentry and Photon used enough power to destroy planets.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FinalStar86
@czarny_samael:  Or maybe a falling hellicarrier is >>to Thor and Asgardian magic, which is probably true since current Thor is laughable.  
I did read the scan, I have the comic, they weren;t actually using planet destroying attacks on each other. 
Hal and Sin do not need magic. 
They don't have to kill the Void, they could damage him enough for Reynolds to pop out. 

Hal solos
Sin solos
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666
@FinalStar86 said:

" @czarny_samael:  Or maybe a falling hellicarrier is >>to Thor and Asgardian magic, which is probably true since current Thor is laughable.   I did read the scan, I have the comic, they weren;t actually using planet destroying attacks on each other.  Hal and Sin do not need magic.  They don't have to kill the Void, they could damage him enough for Reynolds to pop out.   Hal solos Sin solos "

Yeah, right. A specially when somehow Thor attacks were uneffective before Loki used his magic.
Sentry came out, because he wanted to die. Here, Sentry has his own body and Void has his own. Void was reforming in Siege, but Sentry hold him. It was only reason why Void died. 
I also have the comic. Read the scan They were using that much power in fight.
Void solo. 
Sentry will give them trouble.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FinalStar86
@czarny_samael said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" @czarny_samael:  Or maybe a falling hellicarrier is >>to Thor and Asgardian magic, which is probably true since current Thor is laughable.   I did read the scan, I have the comic, they weren;t actually using planet destroying attacks on each other.  Hal and Sin do not need magic.  They don't have to kill the Void, they could damage him enough for Reynolds to pop out.   Hal solos Sin solos "

Yeah, right. A specially when somehow Thor attacks were uneffective before Loki used his magic. Sentry came out, because he wanted to die. Here, Sentry has his own body and Void has his own. Void was reforming in Siege, but Sentry hold him. It was only reason why Void died.  I also have the comic. Read the scan They were using that much power in fight.Void solo.  Sentry will give them trouble. "
Or it could be that Thor's attacks were just never very powerful.  If Sentry wanted to die so badly then he would of came out earlier if he was able to.  The fact is the Void was damaged enough for Reynolds to come out. 
Regardless, either Hal or Sin can solo, Sentry would be nothing more then a nuisance
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
"@FinalStar86 said:

Yeah, right. A specially when somehow Thor attacks were uneffective before Loki used his magic. Sentry came out, because he wanted to die. Here, Sentry has his own body and Void has his own. Void was reforming in Siege, but Sentry hold him. It was only reason why Void died.  I also have the comic. Read the scan They were using that much power in fight.Void solo.  Sentry will give them trouble. "

Sentry didn't come out  
Bob did

Bob Reynolds  

Sentry 

Void/Sentry 

Siege # 3
Siege # 3

Void 

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By czarny_samael666
@FinalStar86 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" Yeah, right. A specially when somehow Thor attacks were uneffective before Loki used his magic. Sentry came out, because he wanted to die. Here, Sentry has his own body and Void has his own. Void was reforming in Siege, but Sentry hold him. It was only reason why Void died.  I also have the comic. Read the scan They were using that much power in fight.Void solo.  Sentry will give them trouble. "
Or it could be that Thor's attacks were just never very powerful.  If Sentry wanted to die so badly then he would of came out earlier if he was able to.  The fact is the Void was damaged enough for Reynolds to come out.  Regardless, either Hal or Sin can solo, Sentry would be nothing more then a nuisance "
1.Thor attack with Norn stones were effective. All attacks after Norn Stones issue were effective. Beofre NS, Thor couldn't do anything to even escape from Void. Do You see the difference?
2.Sentry couldn't break Void's mind. But magic weakned Void, that is why Sentry was able to hold him  and turn all his defence off.  (Even writers said few days or a week ago that only reason why he died was own will and when he will want comeback - he will)
3.Sentry won't be easy to take by energy attacks. what he proved in his fight against Photon. Why You don't look at scan? "And tough the power both men spit out is enough to shred entire worlds"

Void solo
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

sentry and void take this after a very long fight. All four people might even die but since sentry and void can resurrect themselves they win.