acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By acewasp23

Loki, just Loki.

even with out prep he would be manipulating this battle about 3 weeks before it started.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

acewasp23 says:

"Loki, just Loki. even with out prep he would be manipulating this battle about 3 weeks before it started. "

I dont know Zatanna is a pretty powerful magic wielder too. Didnt she strip Mr. Mxzyptlk of his powers ?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By acewasp23

King Saturn says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Loki, just Loki. even with out prep he would be manipulating this battle about 3 weeks before it started. "
I dont know Zatanna is a pretty powerful magic wielder too. Didnt she strip Mr. Mxzyptlk of his powers ?"

thats cool but before she even knew there was going to be a battle im sure loki would be manipulating her and every one else on that team every movement.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

The all male team loses. I don't care how biased my opinion is. One kick to the groin and it's all over.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

acewasp23 says:

"King Saturn says:
"acewasp23 says:
I dont know Zatanna is a pretty powerful magic wielder too. Didnt she strip Mr. Mxzyptlk of his powers ?"
thats cool but before she even knew there was going to be a battle im sure loki would be manipulating her and every one else on that team every movement. "

Yeah youre right. Loki's a real devil !

irongirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By irongirl

Dreadnaught says:

"The all male team loses. I don't care how biased my opinion is. One kick to the groin and it's all over. "

lol. Still, I'm going to give this to Sentry and Loki. They are just two powerhouses.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vrakmul

King Saturn says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"The all male team loses. I don't care how biased my opinion is. One kick to the groin and it's all over. "

What Happened ? I mean what has you so bent on men being the lowest creatures on Earth ? What did we do ?"

Cause world war 1 and 2. Cause all wars. Commit all mass genocides. All the most evil people in history are male. Yeah, really, stop with the violence. Oh and the dumbest person in history George W Bush if you didn't know Is male.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Dreadnaught says:

What Happened ? I mean what has you so bent on men being the lowest creatures on Earth ? What did we do ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Dreadnaught says:

"King Saturn says:
"Dreadnaught says:
What Happened ? I mean what has you so bent on men being the lowest creatures on Earth ? What did we do ?"
Cause world war 1 and 2. Cause all wars. Commit all mass genocides. All the most evil people in history are male. Yeah, really, stop with the violence. Oh and the dumbest person in history *George W Bush if you didn't know* Is male. "

That only a segment of the male population. I betcha if you knew me you may change your tune about how bad the male race is ! LOL

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lordraiden

Sentry and loki go back home to recover and lick there wounds! Thor constantly hammers loki, and Zatanna is more than able to keep up with loki if not keep him occupied, and jordan and sg hammer the shit out of sentry and make him realize he's still got another 60 years before he gets to supermans feet before he kisses them (as much as i actually like sentry)! personally, I don't think it's fair and bit of overkill, pitting 3 against 2! especially when all of the three are heavy hitters against only two heavy hitters! (and sentry, again, as much as i like him, still has alot to prove!) my two cents worth!

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Scarlet Thor

I think Hal can contain Sentry and Zatana along with SGirl can keep Loki busy until Hal comes to their aid

OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OhTru
A billion exploding suns

Alberic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Alberic

team 2

comiczmaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki can take out Supergirl, and Sentry can keep Hal and Zatanna busy until Loki comes. Then, Loki and Sentry stomp Hal and Zatanna.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bbc687ba507
deactivated-62bbc687ba507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 IMO