• 76 results
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By TifaLockhart

@czarny_samael666: I scan all my stuff myself, and it's a pain in the rear to scan several pages only to have people not comprehend what I just posted.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Hal FTW

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ximpossibrux

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@czarny_samael666: Lobo might be. Hulk can become stronger than either however.

Oh, and could someone please flag Ancient_0f_Days for insulting me?

When did he insult you?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TifaLockhart

@XImpossibruX: Seriously?

And I quote: "So what if venomoushatred disagrees ... what you gonna hop on his nuts just cuz he did? stick with your own argument and stop hopin on peoples opinions once they make one that is similar to yours ...."

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ximpossibrux

@XImpossibruX: Seriously?

And I quote: "So what if venomoushatred disagrees ... what you gonna hop on his nuts just cuz he did? stick with your own argument and stop hopin on peoples opinions once they make one that is similar to yours ...."

That's a crude expression, not an insult

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@czarny_samael666: Lobo might be. Hulk can become stronger than either however.

Oh, and could someone please flag Ancient_0f_Days for insulting me?

lol ooooooo you can't even respond to my argument even though I didn't even insult you ... typical ... but hey ..

Did you actually insult him? he seems pretty torn up about it :P

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TifaLockhart

@XImpossibruX: Why you gotta start crap with me? I've no quarrel with you.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ximpossibrux

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: I'm not.... I was reading the arguments, because I think it can go either way, but then it stopped abruptly due to an "insult."

You both had good arguments, but never reached a conclusion.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TifaLockhart

@XImpossibruX: Fine. If you want to see me continue debating him, I will. It's hard to be the better man and not say something crude back though.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hal's been on the ropes from Kalibak, from Lobo, and from Mongul. Why does Hal curbstomp someone who went around trashing heroes left and right?

If Green Lantern wins, it's one heck of a fight.

Kalibak-Stronger than Hulk ... Lobo-Way stronger and faster than Hulk .... Mongul-Way stronger and more skilled than Hulk .... bad examples ...

Hulk beat around Human heroes and made a herald job to him ....... great ..... next

Since when? Only Lobo is really above Hulk from this guys.
Don't tell me that You think that Mogul is that strong because he won with Arkillo? Arkillo was crushed by aircraft carrier, nothing that Hulk wouldn't be able to take.

I didn't say anything about akrillo .............. anyway

@Ancient_0f_Days: Wrong. Kalibak gets tossed by Superman and has yet to score a clean 1-on-1 victory against him. Kalibak also loses to Orion. That's not even counting the fact that you're using ABC logic and that even Venomoushatred1001 disagrees with you.

I know Lobo inside and out and he's not stronger than Hulk, nor does his powerlevel scale to match his opponents. That's an Internet myth.

Mongul is a joke. He's not a threat to Superman.

As far as your assessment of Hulk's powerset, you failed to mention the degree to which he has said powers and you forgot his increasing strength, his regeneration, his ability to see ghosts, and his defenses that get pulled out of his butt such as the ability to resist the Grey Gargoyle's petrification.

You brought up those bad examples of low balls in the first place .... they don't even matter in this fight and they usually use tech to compliment their fighting technique .....

I don't need to mention the degree of Hulks power and his useless ability to see ghosts and resistance to petrification ....

So what if venomoushatred disagrees ... what you gonna hop on his nuts just cuz he did? stick with your own argument and stop hopin on peoples opinions once they make one that is similar to yours ....

anyway .... Hal has more abilities than Hulk can handle better stats in general .... like helping tug the moon ... its better than that lousy mountain hulk was struggling with ...

How is it low balling? Those are not SvsFL showings. If a brute such as Broot, Kalibak, Mongul, or Lobo can give Hal a hard time, then maybe Hulk isn't too far off?

Also, Lobo was unarmed and didn't even have his bike. Kalibak had his beta club, yes, but even without it he hit Hal hard. In the Mongul fight, Hal even used Steel's hammer. Broot had no tech.

Powerlevel matters. If it didn't, Spider-Man would beat Hulk, cause he's got more variety of powers, and he's got superstrength. The abilities I listed were merely to illustrate that Hulk pulls random defenses out of his butt due to whatever reason in the comics. He's been resistant to transmutation for Pete's sake.

As far as me jumping on the bandwagon, if you haven't noticed by now I am one of the few Hulk defenders on this board. Venomoushatred1001 and I clash constantly regarding him. You'd know that if you knew me.

The moon is fine and dandy, but when Hulk has a high-end showing, the fraggin' cosmos gets fragged.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#60  Edited By Saren

Hal used Steel's hammer against Mongul because he could not directly affect Mongul since his skin was yellow and GL's still had the yellow weakness back then. I am also fairly sure that Steel's hammer was broken at the time and non-operational thanks to Cyborg Superman, so I doubt it was amping the hit Hal gave Mongul to knock him out.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TifaLockhart

@CitizenBane: Either way, Mongul sucks. I might have to grant you that example - it's been awhile since I read "Return of Superman" -, but that still leaves Broot, Lobo, and Kalibak.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#62  Edited By TDK_1997

Hal would eventually win.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Since this fight has nothing to do with Superman rouges in any way ........ Hal completely ignores Abomination as he stomps Hulk with a large green boot or simply puts him in a bubble ... and after words turns his attention to goblin looking giant and .... we all know how that ends (he just beats Blonsky with Hulk who is in the light bubble)

Hal for the EZ E win

(these Hulk vs *insert JLA member* battles are a pain)

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Spartan101

hulk starting at this level of rage {wwh} imo should be enough to wear hal out,i doubt hitting him will stop him from all the people he took out in the wwh saga,human torch hit him with a huge blast,=zero,juggernaunts hits didnt really hurt him etc etc,if hulk keeps the rage up and gets it to an even higher level than the wwh level hal might be taken down here with time,abomination is a non factor imo.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Since this fight has nothing to do with Superman rouges in any way ........ Hal completely ignores Abomination as he stomps Hulk with a large green boot or simply puts him in a bubble ... and after words turns his attention to goblin looking giant and .... we all know how that ends (he just beats Blonsky with Hulk who is in the light bubble)

Hal for the EZ E win

Hulk will break his constructs. More, he will be madder and madder and since it is WWHulk, he can turn into WB one, which wouldn't be a good news for Hal.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Saren

@CitizenBane: Either way, Mongul sucks. I might have to grant you that example - it's been awhile since I read "Return of Superman" -, but that still leaves Broot, Lobo, and Kalibak.

I haven't read the Broot and Lobo examples, but I don't see anything wrong with the Kalibak example. Kalibak has strength that matches Orion (who in turn has strength to match Superman). He loses to Orion all the time because the latter is a far, far more skilled fighter than he is (or at least that was the explanation Orion gave when they fought in Jack Kirby's Fourth World). Anyone with strength on that level breaking a GL construct is to be expected.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I remember one time Hal fought Mongul .... this happened ....

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hal stomped Mongul
Hal stomped Mongul

Hal also got the better of Lobo as well ....

Oh and about moving mountains, continents and all that crap, Mongul and others may have not done that, but hal has, on a greater scale than Hulk ever could ...

in yo face

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hal for the EZ E win

Hulk will break his constructs. More, he will be madder and madder and since it is WWHulk, he can turn into WB one, which wouldn't be a good news for Hal.

Hulk isn't breaking out of a construct that contained the blast of an exploding star (supernova) ....

Hulk won't even be able to touch Hal ... so how does that matter, he wont even be able to see Hal since he can turn invisible using his ring ...

Hal used to destroy planets with his ring blasts so what is Hulk gonna do when the Battle Field is floating all around him in the midst of space (this might be pre-crisis so ignore it if it is) ...

And what if Hulk lands a hit ... Hal can heal himself in a split second and be right as rain (this might also be pre-crisis) ....

Hal beat Superman the JLA by himself, so what is Hulk gonna do ......

Hulk has no way to win this .... no way at all

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hal for the EZ E win

Hulk isn't breaking out of a construct that contained the blast of an exploding star (supernova) ....

Hulk won't even be able to touch Hal ... so how does that matter, he wont even be able to see Hal since he can turn invisible using his ring ...

Hal beat Superman the JLA by himself, so what is Hulk gonna do ......

Hulk has no way to win this .... no way at all

0.I've said that Hal will win it, just not easy. And it also depends on what tactic he will use. I've also said that choosing that tactic with energy-bubble around WWHulk is a very bad idea, since he will just get stronger and stronger.
1.Energy and brute strength are different. ova Prime's shields took much greater impact. Thor, BRB and Gladiator also survived in similar situations. WWHulk doesn't use energy projection, so You can't compare this two things.
2.They are fighting in character, I've barely seen Hal using invisibility in fight. And this matters a lot, since tactic will mean everything here. If Hal will rush and underestimate his enemies, he can lose this battle. I belive that when they will punch him, he will start to think and pull off a win, but not easily. 
3.This is bloodlusted Hal who fights with people who are/were holding back. KOing Superman is impresive, but he had to use energy projection. And You don't have to convince me that Hal can take out Hulk in this way, since I've already said (IIRC even in this thread) that Hulk is weak to EP.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Saren

@Ancient_0f_Days: I couldn't help but notice that you neglected to mention that Hal still had some of his Parallax power when he defeated the JLA. Hell, the reason the League was all there was because Ganthet ran around Earth rounding them all up since Hal was too powerful at that point for any one person to handle.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CitizenBane said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I couldn't help but notice that you neglected to mention that Hal still had some of his Parallax power when he defeated the JLA. Hell, the reason the League was all there was because Ganthet ran around Earth rounding them all up since Hal was too powerful at that point for any one person to handle.

I didn't think the slight residue of paralax's energy resonating off of Hal had too much influence in his power .... especially after Hal took on Paralax himself and won without any of his evil energy ...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Saren

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CitizenBane said:

I didn't think the slight residue of paralax's energy resonating off of Hal had too much influence in his power .... especially after Hal took on Paralax himself and won without any of his evil energy ...

Uh, yes it did. He still retained some of his Parallax power (and it was hardly a "slight residue") up until his death in Final Night. When did Hal take on Parallax and win? Are you talking about the retconned Parallax?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CitizenBane said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CitizenBane said:

Uh, yes it did. He still retained some of his Parallax power (and it was hardly a "slight residue") up until his death in Final Night. When did Hal take on Parallax and win? Are you talking about the retconned Parallax?

I think it was Zero-Hour ......

Might have been the retcon though .... now that I think of it, he didn't win they stalemated .......

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By imbackwimps

Hulk stomps hard

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Saren

@Ancient_0f_Days: PIS.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@CitizenBane said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: PIS.

the #1 explanation of comics in truest form ....... well Hulk clapped out dimensions and busted up Sentry .... I guess that should count as well

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

anyway ....... Hal murders these guys ...

like I said ... Hulk vs *insert JLA member* battles are a serious pain ...

so much Hulk fanwank