Hal Jordan stomps

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LordOfFate

Do you know Monica abilities? Stomp is not a word I would use here.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Lord Shiva said:

Her feats is nowhere near a Hal's feats.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordOfFate

@dccomicsrule2011: @dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Lord Shiva said:

Don't look at feats....look at abilities. What does Monica's abilities allow her to do in combat.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Lord Shiva: The only thing Photon does better then Hal is Drain energy/Energy absorbsion.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BarelyAverage

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Lord Shiva said:

Feats shouldn't be the only source of info for a character concerning abilities. Some users on here tend dismiss characters that don't have that many feats. Feats go hand in hand with a characters popularity. The more popular a character, the more better feats they tend to have.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@BarelyAverage said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Lord Shiva said:

Feats shouldn't be the only source of info for a character concerning abilities. Some users on here tend dismiss characters that don't have that many feats. Feats go hand in hand with a characters popularity. The more popular a character, the more better feats they tend to have.

Never said it was but since Hal and Photon have similar powers Hal is shown to be more powerful then Photon.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LordOfFate

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Lord Shiva: The only thing Photon does better then Hal is Drain energy/Energy absorbsion.

Then this is not a stomp. Her speed and energy absorption abilities will make Hal work for his win.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Lord Shiva said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Then this is not a stomp. Her speed and energy absorption abilities will make Hal work for his win.

Hal is no Joke in the speed department either Hal has shown he can control Light beings so have Kyle

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Static Shock
@Lord Shiva said:

Don't look at feats....look at abilities. What does Monica's abilities allow her to do in combat.

Yes. But, feats quantify capabilities and limits to those abilities. That's why feats count in debates. 
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Static Shock said:

@Lord Shiva said:

Yes. But, feats quantify capabilities and limits to those abilities. That's why feats count in debates.

True, Because on Paper Arceus is on TOAA level But his feats have him getting KO'ed by a meteorite ( I still think it is PIS since he did disort space and time so much Time and space them selves was confuesd) but you get the point.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By emperorznb

Hal Jordan should win here.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
No Caption Provided

Here a GL controls a Light being.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LordOfFate

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

No Caption Provided

Here a GL controls a Light being.

@Static Shock said:

That's cool but we have no idea if Lazon had Monica's reaction time....plus this is not Hal

@Lord Shiva said:

Feats are fine but they don't tell how the fight will play out. Superman can knock the moon off it's axis but it won't do him any good against Kitty Pride.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock
@Lord Shiva said:

Feats are fine but they don't tell how the fight will play out. 

But, they do allude to who's more likely to win. 
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Dex_Starr

I know it's not canon but Monica was able to drain Kyle Rayner's ring in the JLA/Avengers crossover, but that was only after she had a minute to study Oan energy, not sure if it would work if Hal didn't give her the chance.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pooty

@dccomicsrule2011: @Lord Shiva:@Static Shock: I don't know if he has the reaction feats to keep up with Monica. Hal usually points to the object he is trying to hit or contain. Monica could be gone by then. Second even if Hal puts up his shields he has to be able to see outside his force field meaning he lets light in. Monica changes to light and goes right through his forcefield. I think her speed will win it for her.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By chiq
No Caption Provided

I'm going with Hal but not a stomp. Even at light speed Monica does not seem to have faster then light reactions. Although having faster then light reaction time is overrated to me since people with those powers get hit all the time too. Then again i don't think Hal will have an easy time tagging Magik either especially if she time travels or manipulates time. Hal just seems more versatile,but i don't think its a stomp at all. Monica vs kyle should be a good measuring stick of what monica can do. Even if it is in a crossover and is non canon. I think monica can get a couple of wins over Hal. But i would go with hal for the majority.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pooty

@chiq: Hal can definitely get some wins but your scan shows some horrible writing. I quote:

Magik: Captain Marvel may move at the speed of light but Magik teleports with the speed of thought.

I have never known Magik to be able to see and react at the speed of light. AND light travels faster than the speed of thought. The writers messed that one up.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By chiq

@pooty said:

@chiq: Hal can definitely get some wins but your scan shows some horrible writing. I quote:

Magik: Captain Marvel may move at the speed of light but Magik teleports with the speed of thought.

I have never known Magik to be able to see and react at the speed of light. AND light travels faster than the speed of thought. The writers messed that one up.

@pooty: Yup. speed of light should move faster then the speed of thought. But that's where the whole speed of light thing gets tricky to me. it's very inconsistent. like doomsday hitting a speedster or darksied or thanos hitting hitting the surfer. maybe photon needs to think first just like hal before she hits the speed of light. and since magik can teleport across a galaxy in a second or travel back in time or the future and manipulate time.

Given her powerset, her evading photon is more realistic to me then thanos, darksied or shaggyman hitting superman, surfer, gladiator etc. Everything w/o pis should be a second away from magik since she can teleport anywhere, anytime and any dimension. Plus she can manipulate time. It's like doctor strange, even if he is powerful, he should not be able to defeat lightspeeders but he can. The speedblitz is a very tricky thing to argue for me. I have a hard time figuring out what is pis and what isn't. Is shaggy man stomping on the JLA pis or not? since he does not move anywhere near the speed of light. yet he hits flash, superman, gl, diana etc..and at the same time batman and huntress can avoid him.

Back to the fight..I have no problem with either photon or hal wining. giving the edge to hal just cause of the versatiliy of the ring.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By TheWitchingHour

@chiq said:

@pooty said:

@pooty: Yup. speed of light should move faster then the speed of thought. But that's where the whole speed of light thing gets tricky to me. it's very inconsistent. like doomsday hitting a speedster or darksied or thanos hitting hitting the surfer. maybe photon needs to think first just like hal before she hits the speed of light. and since magik can teleport across a galaxy in a second or travel back in time or the future and manipulate time.

Given her powerset, her evading photon is more realistic to me then thanos, darksied or shaggyman hitting superman, surfer, gladiator etc. Everything w/o pis should be a second away from magik since she can teleport anywhere, anytime and any dimension. Plus she can manipulate time. It's like doctor strange, even if he is powerful, he should not be able to defeat lightspeeders but he can. The speedblitz is a very tricky thing to argue for me. I have a hard time figuring out what is pis and what isn't. Is shaggy man stomping on the JLA pis or not? since he does not move anywhere near the speed of light. yet he hits flash, superman, gl, diana etc..and at the same time batman and huntress can avoid him.

Back to the fight..I have no problem with either photon or hal wining. giving the edge to hal just cause of the versatiliy of the riI

Well I see what you mean, most opponents should not be able to tag a speedster at all. But just because speedsters can go FTL or lightspeed doesn't mean they're operating that fast all the time. I would argue that they tend to move a little slower than that to prevent collateral damage or even out of practicality. And while I might be splitting hairs, the difference between Mach speeds and light speeds is astounding. And it would make much more sense to be tagged at mach speed than FTL

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By chiq

@TheWitchingHour said:

@chiq said:

@pooty said:

Back to the fight..I have no problem with either photon or hal wining. giving the edge to hal just cause of the versatiliy of the riI

Well I see what you mean, most opponents should not be able to tag a speedster at all. But just because speedsters can go FTL or lightspeed doesn't mean they're operating that fast all the time. I would argue that they tend to move a little slower than that to prevent collateral damage or even out of practicality. And while I might be splitting hairs, the difference between Mach speeds and light speeds is astounding. And it would make much more sense to be tagged at mach speed than FTL

yup. agreed. that's why i posted the scan of magik. Magik also manipulates time so if the writer wished she could theoretically be like zoom. but she is not a speedster..and that would overpower her to the point of being ridiculous. A hell lord speedster. lol Both hal and photon might have to think first before they go into light speed. So maybe it's more speed of though and then transition into lighspeed and slow down again to perform another action. If you operate at lightspeed all the time, no one should touch you....ever. and that would make for the most boring character ever. FTL and the speedblitz has always been hard for me to argue both for and against.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LordOfFate

@chiq said:

No Caption Provided

I'm going with Hal but not a stomp. Even at light speed Monica does not seem to have faster then light reactions. Although having faster then light reaction time is overrated to me since people with those powers get hit all the time too. Then again i don't think Hal will have an easy time tagging Magik either especially if she time travels or manipulates time. Hal just seems more versatile,but i don't think its a stomp at all. Monica vs kyle should be a good measuring stick of what monica can do. Even if it is in a crossover and is non canon. I think monica can get a couple of wins over Hal. But i would go with hal for the majority.

Whoa....the PIS is strong here. I'm almost shocked to see how badly the writer wrote this encounter. The speed of light is muuucccch faster then then speed of thought. By the time you think the letter "I", light has circled the Earth almost 8 times.......bad, bad, writing.

Teleporting to a location is different then actually traveling to a location. One is instance (teleporting), the other takes times (travel)....no matter how fast you might be going. Even though, Magik can teleport, she does not think faster then the speed of light....so Monica is missing her is total PIS. This is ever greater then Spider-Man Vs. Firelord....IMHO.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pooty

@chiq: @TheWitchingHour: Everyone knows how awesome green lanterns are. But here is a thread showing why i think Photon can win. Her reaction time is staggering. Almost instinctive. The number of different energies she can in less than a second. And look at the magneto one. How she was able to find the right wave length and phase through his shield. She can turn invisible while traveling at light speed. She has much versatility also:

http://www.comicvine.com/photon/29-11337/photon-respect-thread/92-32218/

TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheWitchingHour

@pooty: Actually I totally agree with you. Monica is insanely fast and versatile. I think it would be a close match between them. If it were another Green Lantern I'd give it to her but Hal Jordan is a little too tough.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock
@pooty: Well, considering Hal's poor track record against Flash, it could happen. 
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By chiq

@Lord Shiva said:

No Caption Provided

@chiq said:

Whoa....the PIS is strong here. I'm almost shocked to see how badly the writer wrote this encounter. The speed of light is muuucccch faster then then speed of thought. By the time you think the letter "I", light has circle the Earth almost 8 times.......bad, bad, writing.

Teleporting to a location is different then actually traveling to a location. One is instance, the other takes times....no matter how fast you might be going. No matter how Magik teleports she does not think faster then the speed of light....so Monica is missing her is total PIS. This is ever greater then Spider-Man Vs. Firelord....IMHO.

That's why i was saying lightspeed is very tricky. Why can strange utter a spell to defeat lightspeeders? or shaggy man hitting flash, superman and gl. or thanos and darksied hitting the surfer. There are tons of examples similar to this. That is why i do not know what is pis and what isnt when people say thanos or darksied beat a light speeder. Magik at least manipulates time and can cross a galaxy in a second.

So the logical way to go about is for me is that hal and monica think first at the speed of though then transition into lightspeed then slow down to do another action. if they were always operating at lightspeed. they would never get touched period. by any one not even odin...cuz seriously how do you act faster then a thought? unless you are stated at being able to think faster then lightspeed. if you do any lightspeeder wins period no matter how powerful the opponent. in a race across galaxies i dont know who wins honestly magik or photon. any dimesion, place or time is one or two seconds away from magik

FTL and speed blitz is very inconsistent for me. I find it hard to argue before or against it. since it should technically make you untouchable yet all these FTL people get hit all the time and if you say everytime a light speeder is hit is pis...well that's a lot of characters and comics where worse things than this has happend.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pooty

@chiq: @Static Shock: @TheWitchingHour: or shaggy man hitting flash, superman and gl. or thanos and darksied hitting the surfer.

My question is : If these people are hitting people who can go lightspeed, why don't we assume they can react to light speed? Thanos, Darkseid etc can't move at lightspeed but why can't they be fast enough to react to it? Your reflexes are always faster than your running speed. For ex: I can't run 40mph. But i can react and hit a ball thrown 40mph. So who says these guys can't react to lightspeed? They have hit lightspeeders. They have dodged their light based beams etc. How much more proof do we need?

@chiq: in a race across galaxies i dont know who wins honestly magik or photon.

Magik wins a race across the galaxy. Dimensional travel distorts time/space so she would beat Photon for sure everytime

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By chiq

@pooty said:

@chiq: @Static Shock: @TheWitchingHour: or shaggy man hitting flash, superman and gl. or thanos and darksied hitting the surfer.

My question is : If these people are hitting people who can go lightspeed, why don't we assume they can react to light speed? Thanos, Darkseid etc can't move at lightspeed but why can't they be fast enough to react to it? Your reflexes are always faster than your running speed. For ex: I can't run 40mph. But i can react and hit a ball thrown 40mph. So who says these guys can't react to lightspeed? They have hit lightspeeders. They have dodged their light based beams etc. How much more proof do we need?

Magik wins a race across the galaxy. Dimensional travel distorts time/space so she would beat Photon for sure everytime

well all im saying is if shaggyman can hit flash, magik can evade photon. you bring good points. but going ftl is extremely fast...its over in less than a second. people here are saying you cant even think that fast. so before shaggyman or thanos even think it should be over. but like you said and i agree 100% with you, i see it happen all the time. so im torn. i agree with you on the race thing though..

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pooty

@chiq: well all im saying is if shaggyman can hit flash, magik can evade photon

Personally, i'm a member of the "It has to happen twice before i believe it" club. Somethings are just badly written or PIS and you never see it again. I don't keep up with Magik but if she has shown FTL reflexes on different occasions then she can evade Photon. Just once is not enough for me. If once was enough then Rulk killing an immortal or Spiderman beating Firelord would be justified. But Thanos, Darkseid constantly hit these people who are coming at them at amazing speeds. It's not a one time thing it is consistent. Magik nor Photon show up enough IMO

TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheWitchingHour

@pooty said:

That's a very good point. Reflexes are always gonna be faster than travel speed (assuming humanoid form). But I think the main point is that Thanos, Darkseid etc aren't necessarily reacting to lightspeed. They could be, but there is no undeniable proof of that. They could just as easily be reacting to someone moving at 700 m.p.h. Still very quick, but hard to differentiate from light speed from an artist's perspective. I will say that the Magik statement of the speed of thought being faster than the speed of light doesn't really makes sense but whatever.

To reiterate hitting a lightspeeder while they're standing still doesn't mean you're reacting to a lightspeed attack. That's a douchey and snobby way of putting it but I think it gets the point across.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By chiq

@pooty said:

@chiq: well all im saying is if shaggyman can hit flash, magik can evade photon

Personally, i'm a member of the "It has to happen twice before i believe it" club. Somethings are just badly written or PIS and you never see it again. I don't keep up with Magik but if she has shown FTL reflexes on different occasions then she can evade Photon. Just once is not enough for me. If once was enough then Rulk killing an immortal or Spiderman beating Firelord would be justified. But Thanos, Darkseid constantly hit these people who are coming at them at amazing speeds. It's not a one time thing it is consistent. Magik nor Photon show up enough IMO

Well that's a fair enough assessment. I was just thinking of magik's powerset of time manipulation and the ability to travel into any space, time or dimension logically trumps bruisers like shaggyman, grundy, hulk etc. hitting superman, surfer, etc.... Yup not enough magik and photon feats for sure.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By pooty

@TheWitchingHour: They could be, but there is no undeniable proof of that.

Exactly. Is that what we need? For a writer to say absolutely that "this person" was moving this fast? If Silver Sufer and Superman move at FTL speed just to visit another planet. Or they travel FTL speed to catch a bullet. But when facing Thanos/ Darkseid who are trying to destroy universes, i'm supposed to believe that SS and Supes SLOW DOWN!!?? Do you see what i'm saying? That makes no sense. I don't think a writer has to hold our hand and walk us through a story. Doesn't common sense come into play at some point? Sorry for the rant. Not directed at you at all. lol

To reiterate hitting a lightspeeder while they're standing still doesn't mean you're reacting to a lightspeed attack.

i'm talking about the times when SS is charging at Thanos and you see SS passing planets in seconds and Thanos still dodges and hits him. Or Superman is flying at Darkseid trying to knock his head off and Darkseid punches him first. SS and Supes are not standing still. They are trying to save he universe and they still get hit. THanos and Darkseid must have some kind of high speed reaction.

Once again not directed at you but I have seen ALOT of comicvine battles come down to "Can this person react to that person" and there is no clear answer.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pooty

@chiq: Magik doesn't have to have super speed to use her powers. Neither does nightcrawler. It's not like they are running or moving that fast. It's like how Zoom is not a speedster but he is faster than Flash.

TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheWitchingHour

@pooty said:

@TheWitchingHour: They could be, but there is no undeniable proof of that.

Exactly. Is that what we need? For a writer to say absolutely that "this person" was moving this fast? If Silver Sufer and Superman move at FTL speed just to visit another planet. Or they travel FTL speed to catch a bullet. But when facing Thanos/ Darkseid who are trying to destroy universes, i'm supposed to believe that SS and Supes SLOW DOWN!!?? Do you see what i'm saying? That makes no sense. I don't think a writer has to hold our hand and walk us through a story. Doesn't common sense come into play at some point? Sorry for the rant. Not directed at you at all. lol

To reiterate hitting a lightspeeder while they're standing still doesn't mean you're reacting to a lightspeed attack.

i'm talking about the times when SS is charging at Thanos and you see SS passing planets in seconds and Thanos still dodges and hits him. Or Superman is flying at Darkseid trying to knock his head off and Darkseid punches him first. SS and Supes are not standing still. They are trying to save he universe and they still get hit. THanos and Darkseid must have some kind of high speed reaction.

Once again not directed at you but I have seen ALOT of comicvine battles come down to "Can this person react to that person" and there is no clear answer.

Hey no worries man I totally understand. I'm definitely on the same page. I suppose it's a little different with the Silver Surfer because you have a lot more perspective to deal with than you do with Flash. Surfer can whiz past galaxies and whatnot so you have pretty undeniable proof that he's traveling much faster than light while Flash is mostly stuck on earth. Superman I would also lump in with Surfer. And you're absolutely right. With those power levels Surfer and Supes wouldn't slow down. But we are talking about extremely high power levels here. Darkseid is a literal god, and Thanos might as well be. With Darkseids Omega Effect and Omega Sanction he's shown time manipulation before. I would not be surprised if he also has precognition, same with Thanos. As Death's Avatar he could be privy to future knowledge (not too mention the power cosmic). But once again that could be me splitting hairs. At those speeds the difference between precognition and reflex might be a little blurred. What I do know is that this discussion stemmed from the scan of Magik dodging Photon's attack because the "speed of thought is faster than the speed of light" when it is clearly not. Magik didn't react involuntarily to Photon's attack either, she deliberately cast a spell to avoid the confrontation and ambush another opponent a safe distance away. Under normal circumstances she should not have been able to dodge Monica's attack assuming she was actually going lightspeed.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By chiq

@pooty said:

@chiq: Magik doesn't have to have super speed to use her powers. Neither does nightcrawler. It's not like they are running or moving that fast. It's like how Zoom is not a speedster but he is faster than Flash.

yup. i agree. Since magik manipulates time, she can technically slow things around her. Nightcrawler is a much weaker teleporter though, he needs to see the area he is porting into, and cant teleport across time and dimensions. He can't bring large groups of people too. and magic is rare in that she can teleport things without touching them. she can even teleport things without being in the same dimension. she can affect a battle w/o being on the battle field. well, she is a hell lord after all. but both of them seem to teleport on instinct, I have seen both do multiple ports in seconds. anyway...we are getting off topic. lol

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By termiteone4ever

Hal for sure

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Stompa

I thought the JLA/Avengers crossover was at least half canon, means DC sees it as canon and Marvel don't. Well whatever i don't see why the fight should happen any different then the Kyle/Monica fight and Hal would end up like a fish on dry land after Monica drained his energies.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Skaddix

I first one is tricky because Monica has to drain but the second one with no morals she should be able to fly right through Hal's defenses seeing as Hal can see through his defenses light can base through which means monica can just fly though him at light speed for a kill

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordOfFate

@chiq said:

No Caption Provided

@Lord Shiva said:

@chiq said:

Whoa....the PIS is strong here. I'm almost shocked to see how badly the writer wrote this encounter. The speed of light is muuucccch faster then then speed of thought. By the time you think the letter "I", light has circle the Earth almost 8 times.......bad, bad, writing.

Teleporting to a location is different then actually traveling to a location. One is instance, the other takes times....no matter how fast you might be going. No matter how Magik teleports she does not think faster then the speed of light....so Monica is missing her is total PIS. This is ever greater then Spider-Man Vs. Firelord....IMHO.

That's why i was saying lightspeed is very tricky. Why can strange utter a spell to defeat lightspeeders? or shaggy man hitting flash, superman and gl. or thanos and darksied hitting the surfer. There are tons of examples similar to this. That is why i do not know what is pis and what isnt when people say thanos or darksied beat a light speeder. Magik at least manipulates time and can cross a galaxy in a second.

So the logical way to go about is for me is that hal and monica think first at the speed of though then transition into lightspeed then slow down to do another action. if they were always operating at lightspeed. they would never get touched period. by any one not even odin...cuz seriously how do you act faster then a thought? unless you are stated at being able to think faster then lightspeed. if you do any lightspeeder wins period no matter how powerful the opponent. in a race across galaxies i dont know who wins honestly magik or photon. any dimesion, place or time is one or two seconds away from magik

FTL and speed blitz is very inconsistent for me. I find it hard to argue before or against it. since it should technically make you untouchable yet all these FTL people get hit all the time and if you say everytime a light speeder is hit is pis...well that's a lot of characters and comics where worse things than this has happend.

Whenever I see a character that moves/flies around the speed of light I always assume there going to be tons of PIS in the story. If not, the story would be over in less then a second. Heck, the majority of Flash's Rogue need PIS/CIS just to pose a threat to him.

@Stompa said:

I thought the JLA/Avengers crossover was at least half canon, means DC sees it as canon and Marvel don't. Well whatever i don't see why the fight should happen any different then the Kyle/Monica fight and Hal would end up like a fish on dry land after Monica drained his energies.

Marvel somewhat acknowledges the story seeing that they put Monica's fight with Kyle in her OHOTMU power entry.

No Caption Provided
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ReVamp

People, feats won't tell you who wins, but they allow you to quantify what one is able to do with his/her powers, which is why they are used. Obviously you have to take into account the powers as well, if you had a kryptonian with no feats, you still wouldn't expect him to lost to a normal human in a hand to hand fight of a Batman/Nightwing skill level.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LordOfFate

@ReVamp said:

People, feats won't tell you who wins, but they allow you to quantify what one is able to do with his/her powers, which is why they are used. Obviously you have to take into account the powers as well, if you had a kryptonian with no feats, you still wouldn't expect him to lost to a normal human in a hand to hand fight of a Batman/Nightwing skill level.

Are we assuming the "BatGod Aura" is not working here? LOL

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ReVamp

@Lord Shiva said:

@ReVamp said:

Are we assuming the "BatGod Aura" is not working here? LOL

The "Bat-Factor" and No. :P

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By czarny_samael666

I am not sure how difficult it will be for Hal, but he will win it.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Stompa

@Lord Shiva said:

@chiq said:

No Caption Provided

@Lord Shiva said:

@chiq said:

Whenever I see a character that moves/flies around the speed of light I always assume there going to be tons of PIS in the story. If not, the story would be over in less then a second. Heck, the majority of Flash's Rogue need PIS/CIS just to pose a threat to him.

@Stompa said:

Marvel somewhat acknowledges the story seeing that they put Monica's fight with Kyle in her OHOTMU power entry.

No Caption Provided

If it at least partially canon for both companys i don´t see how Monica can loose it. I know Hal is more skilled then Kyle but he aims his ring at Monica, she drains it and the last construct he creates will be a green flag that he hopes Monica understands as a white one for his surrender.......as long as there is no cosmic cube coming along for Hal.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By chiq

@Lord Shiva said:

Exactly, with flash's powerset, no crime should happen on DC earth.

@Stompa said:

No Caption Provided

her speed is a 6? that's weird...she is a lightspeeder.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Skaddix

7 is teleporters and FTL. 6 is lightspeed.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LordOfFate

@chiq said:

No Caption Provided

@Lord Shiva said:

Exactly, with flash's powerset, no crime should happen on DC earth.

@Stompa said:

her speed is a 6? that's weird...she is a lightspeeder.

A 6 is light speed. I do find her durability funny though, she a beam of energy.....so I would put her a tad bit above regenerative...unless their talking about her human form.

No Caption Provided
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By chiq

@Skaddix said:

7 is teleporters and FTL. 6 is lightspeed.

so in marvel teleportation beats lightspeed? So i guess photon still thinks like a human before she turns goes into lightspeed. Example: both photon and magik need a split second to think before they act. so magik thinks about teleporting while Photon thinks about going lightspeed. same as Hal actually..his reaction time must still be human even if he can hit lightspeed.