#1 Edited by WillPayton (9360 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan (pre-52)

VS

Marvel Team: Iron Man (Bleeding Edge), Ms Marvel, Storm, Vision

Random encounter, in character, but determined to win. No BFR. Battle in the air over a destroyed city. Each side thinks the other is responsible. Start 100m apart. Win by KO, death, or permanent incapacitation.

#2 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan

My bad, I never read "in character"! I always make a mistake reading the original post, since I don't pay attention! :D

Either way he gives all of them a good beating with his ring. Remember, he can do virtually anything with his ring if he puts his mind to it.

Sure it might be a good fight at the start of the battle, but in the long run...

Ouch'es for the MARVEL team! E.e

@MagnificentStorm: @WillPayton:

Sorry! DX

Vouile

#3 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

Jordan

#4 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vouile said:

Hal Jordan

He blitz' everyone at the speed of light.

Either way he gives all of them a good beating with his ring. Remember, he can do virtually anything with his ring if he puts his mind to it.

This battle is a complete spite and mismatch! D=

To make this thread more equal, I would equalize their speed and the decrease the powers of Hal Jordan's ring! :D

Vouile

What Ms.Marvel could match his speed she could hold him off with vision and Storm and Tony end it with a combined blast. He can not beat all four of them

#5 Posted by WillPayton (9360 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vouile said:

Hal Jordan

He blitz' everyone at the speed of light.

This battle is a complete spite and mismatch! D=

To make this thread more equal, I would equalize their speed and the decrease the powers of Hal Jordan's ring! :D

Hal doesnt speed-blitz in character.

Also, Hal cant do anything he wants with the ring. Maybe that was mostly true during the Silver Age, but modern (pre-52) GLs are much more limited than that. The ring has a max power output, which can be reached if the willpower is high enough.

I'm not saying what I think the outcome is, just pointing some things out here. =)

#6 Posted by BMEZY (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

hal

#7 Posted by WillPayton (9360 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Im going to say team wins. Without BFR or knowledge on his opponents eventually Hal will get tagged with a serious hit and the team has 3 heavy hitters and a brain that is just under them in power. I feel dirty voting against Hal. :(

#9 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal.

#10 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7422 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan 6/10

#11 Posted by WillPayton (9360 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger said:

Im going to say team wins. Without BFR or knowledge on his opponents eventually Hal will get tagged with a serious hit and the team has 3 heavy hitters and a brain that is just under them in power. I feel dirty voting against Hal. :(

Shame on you! And you call yourself "RingSlinger"... =)

#12 Posted by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger said:

Haha props to you buddy, of many GL fans i dont think i have met anyone more humble than you.

Also agree with this, but one shot from anyone here wont really be a problem. He's tanked hits from Major Force and Mongul, who's stronger than anyone else here.

Team would win, but isnt going to be easy. Team 6/10.

Morals off, i'd have totally gone with Hal.

#13 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20162 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@RingSlinger said:

Haha props to you buddy, of many GL fans i dont think i have met anyone more humble than you.

Also agree with this, but one shot from anyone here wont really be a problem. He's tanked hits from Major Force and Mongul, who's stronger than anyone else here.

Team would win, but isnt going to be easy. Team 6/10.

Morals off, i'd have totally gone with Hal.

This.

#14 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins

#15 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5386 posts) - - Show Bio
@RingSlinger

But in this case you kinda have to. I'm going team too.
#16 Edited by Fenderzenders (65 posts) - - Show Bio

The only person who may be a problem is vision, maybe ms marvel if she turns into binary

tony and ororo aren't going to be much more then nuisances.

but i agree with morals on, the team. no morals, hal stomps.

#17 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins. Vision is the key in this fight.

#18 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#19 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleeding Edge Ironman would give him a fight on his own. Team wins this.

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#21 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton: Dont make me feel any more guilty than I already do! lol

@Killemall: Thanks for the compliment, I try not to let my inner fanboy make too many posts on here :P

#22 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

The team.

#23 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team. Hal can not tag them all therefore he will lose.