#1 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Sama_el (169 posts) - - Show Bio

I have think about using krypto in a fight but it was seeing spite Lolz

#3 Posted by Experio (8784 posts) - - Show Bio

You put Green Lantern up against a dog 0.0

Krypto maybe strong but really lol

#4 Edited by spartanpgh (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto 10/10, and heres why:

Imagine you're sitting on your coach and a bloodlusted pitbull just walked in your living room and attacked. You stand ZERO chance against that thing.

Now imagine a superpowered hero is minding his own business, and a bloodlusted pitbull with the powers and abilities of Superman attacks. ZERO chance. No human can ever meet a dog/lion/bear/wild animal on its level. Especially a super fast, bulletproof, heat vision wielding, dog with all the Daxamite powers.

Hal Jordan would be able to hold his own for a period, but could never match the intensity of a bloodlusted Krypto

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (11247 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan.

#6 Edited by Dratini1331 (6436 posts) - - Show Bio

Imagine you're sitting on your coach and a bloodlusted pitbull just walked in your living room and attacked. You stand ZERO chance against that thing.

Now imagine a superpowered hero is minding his own business, and a bloodlusted pitbull with the powers and abilities of Superman attacks. ZERO chance. No human can ever meet a dog/lion/bear/wild animal on its level. Especially a super fast, bulletproof, heat vision wielding, dog with all the Daxamite powers.

Hal Jordan would be able to hold his own for a period, but could never match the intensity of a bloodlusted Krypto

That's not right, it totally depends on the dog. Even dogs kept as "attack" dogs are relatively easy to kill if a human wants to, which is why you have multiple dogs and why you usually back the dogs up. Sure, you can't run from it, but a human being is much stronger than most breeds of domesticated animals. Krypto still wins though, because like you said, he's got all the powers of Superman in a dog's physique. I almos tbet he could run down Flash lol

#7 Posted by spartanpgh (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh said:

That's not right, it totally depends on the dog. Even dogs kept as "attack" dogs are relatively easy to kill if a human wants to, which is why you have multiple dogs and why you usually back the dogs up. Sure, you can't run from it, but a human being is much stronger than most breeds of domesticated animals. Krypto still wins though, because like you said, he's got all the powers of Superman in a dog's physique. I almos tbet he could run down Flash lol

I'm willing to bet that 99% of humans on the planet couldnt kill a blood lusted Rottweiller, Doberman, or pitbull with their barehands.

Or most other animals. Humans just can't meet most animals on that level. Nature vs nurture....and we have been incredibly nurtured.

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (16022 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto STOMPS...

#9 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was this thread even made?

#10 Posted by Cgoodness (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

So does Krypto have rabies or something? I'd rather see Krypto vs Throg thread though

#11 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by OhItsThatGuy (649 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto in a massive stomp.

#14 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Why do you get off dissing my threads?

I've done this to one of your threads before?? My bad, I don't "pick on" users. I just check threads randomly and when I see one that looks like spite, I like to display my feelings about it with a picture.

#15 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Fair enough, although I've only received these messages from you (and now from the fellow above who believes I'm a dumbass).

On topic, it seems this a very uncertain battle.

#16 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Fair enough, although I've only received these messages from you (and now from the fellow above who believes I'm a dumbass).

Ignore him, he's just a troll who's on the fast track to a ban. Your thread is far from the worst one I've seen so don't take me seriously I've made some bad match ups myself; In my very first one, I made a Goku vs. The Punisher battle lol. So you see, I have very little room to talk about anyone else's threads. Every user on this site who makes battle threads are going to have their highs and lows so don't even worry bout it bro. I'll try not to be so harsh in my criticisms of your threads now that you've made me aware that I've done this to you before.

#17 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Punisher wins there obviously.

As bad as you think this battle is, I still don't know who you think megastomps here.

#18 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Punisher wins there obviously.

As bad as you think this battle is, I still don't know who you think megastomps here.

It's not a megastomp. It's only a regular stomp IMO. Hal wins bc, while Krypto is smarter than and more powerful than any regular ol' dog, he's still "just a dog". Hal is still a "human" who can reason... with a power ring. There are a number of ways that Hal could fend off and incapacitate Krypto with that ring and it wouldn't be that hard.

#19 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh: I mean an easy kick to the jaw should pretty easily kill almost any dog. And it's not like we don't have a massive strength, size, and agility advantage. Humans get merced by Dogs, because humans get scared and think that a dog can actually kill them, which, with them being scared n all, is true.

#20 Posted by spartanpgh (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: so without being scared could you kill a bloodlusted pitbull?

#21 Edited by jackbensley777 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

dude where did you come up with a green lantern fighting a dog?

#22 Posted by Dratini1331 (6436 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh: Nature vs Nurture has nothing really to do with this. I'm also totally not sure I agree with you all things considered. Humans on average have longer reach and weigh almost double what a dog weighs. A full grown human male vs a full grown dog of almost any breed isn't going to go to the dog. Dogs hunt in packs for several very good reasons, and one of them is because it helps take down larger animals. I mean, it's not like you'll walk away without any damage, but a human easily has many large advantages over a dog.

#23 Posted by Sama_el (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Unless the dog speedblitz the human right? Lolz JK

Kripto is kind of a power house, but hal could avoid him(dont know if kripto has anyt really big feats and he's probably not that smart) and bfr/ko him, i just not sure what we'll say to sups oO

#24 Posted by Dratini1331 (6436 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by crabtree (1610 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto wins.

#26 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh: I personally think i can. i know a dude(whose massively stronger than me, not saying i could replicate this) that knocked out a Rottweiler by slapping him lightly and flinging him across a room. I at least think i can time a kick pretty well enough to just kick the shit out of any pitbull, no dog is surviving my kick if i have on shoes, it's that simple

#27 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh: I personally think i can. i know a dude(whose massively stronger than me, not saying i could replicate this) that knocked out a Rottweiler by slapping him lightly and flinging him across a room. I at least think i can time a kick pretty well enough to just kick the shit out of any pitbull, no dog is surviving my kick if i have on shoes, it's that simple

LOLOLOL An attacking pitbull would pounce on you and then rip your throat out with it's teeth, it's that simple. Do you have any idea how much a healthy pitbull's strength is amplified while running full speed?? Do you have any idea how many lbs of pressure their jaws have when they bite down on something ferociously??

#28 Edited by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10243 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal ports Krypto back to Oa

#30 Edited by dondave (27290 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan ftw

#31 Posted by Web_Flotsam (943 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal knows Krypto's weaknesses and flies away to a red sun. Then he holds Krypto off until he's weak enough and kills him with a giant green newspaper.

#32 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4073 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal makes a call to Mike Vick.

#33 Posted by WillPayton (8443 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by jackbensley777 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean really this is a terrible thread

#36 Posted by WillPayton (8443 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Then go back to your things and get off my threads =)

#38 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6356 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a great battle rwal tough to call honestly it could go either way

#40 Posted by CheeseSticks (2284 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto stomps

#41 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump because I like this battle.

#42 Posted by cfrehse (992 posts) - - Show Bio

lol im going to go with krypto.

#43 Posted by Perethorn (2848 posts) - - Show Bio

i LOL at this thread.

And Hal can win, he only makes a construct with the shape of a bone and throws it to Krypto.

Win by BFR

#44 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Kypto bites Hal's junk off, Hal throws him away with a willpower construct... Hal wins I guess but he's never getting laid again, so it's not much of a win...

#45 Posted by RetconCrisis (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

@spartanpgh said:

I'm willing to bet that 99% of humans on the planet couldnt kill a blood lusted Rottweiller, Doberman, or pitbull with their barehands.

Or most other animals. Humans just can't meet most animals on that level. Nature vs nurture....and we have been incredibly nurtured.

They bite your leg or other limb, you poke them in the eyes. You can poke a shark in the eyes and they'd flee. You can't win with strength, but with timing and thinking.

#46 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

i LOL at this thread.

And Hal can win, he only makes a construct with the shape of a bone and throws it to Krypto.

Win by BFR

He's bloodlusted, not bonelusted.

#47 Posted by Iragexcudder (3243 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#48 Posted by Jonez120 (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh: I mean an easy kick to the jaw should pretty easily kill almost any dog. And it's not like we don't have a massive strength, size, and agility advantage. Humans get merced by Dogs, because humans get scared and think that a dog can actually kill them, which, with them being scared n all, is true.

A "Easy kick to the jaw" is not killing a Pitbull, American Bulldog, or German Shepherd. Trust me I've had all of them.

#49 Posted by Wolfrazer (5012 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez120: All irrelevant really lol as Krypto is an alien dog with super powers.

#50 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 krypto stomps.