• Morals off
  • Bloodlusted
  • Start 30 ft apart

#2 Posted by nickthedevil (11610 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan.

#3 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2853 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal

#4 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'd have to give it to Bill. While Hal's a major powerhouse and can be incredibly inventive with his energy constructs; I think Bill just has the raw force and battle experience to pull out a very narrow win. After all, not only does Bill have Stormbreaker (a weapon equal in power to Mjolnir), he won the place as the ultimate warrior of his people through gladiatorial combat and was genetically and cybernetically enhanced to be even better.

He can also lay claim to some pretty spectacular feats. He and Thor held up the entire city of Asgard, he's defeated heralds of Galactus, and even managed to crack the big guy's armor. Not to mention defeating Thor in hand to hand combat. (Though admittedly he had a slight advantage in that fight.)

Of course, with most super fights, it could easily go either way. A single lucky shot could change the entire course of the battle. But if I had to put money on it, I'd go for Bill.

#5 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#6 Edited by TheBournePoster (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill.

#7 Posted by nightwing444 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan .He's done it all :beaten supes,recreated the multiverse,won the Sinestro Corps War (sorta) and won Blackest night.Hal wins

#8 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4917 posts) - - Show Bio

Horseface

#9 Posted by patrat18 (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

jordan has this he has way more things he can pull of more than bill,bill only has the same set of things he can do, while hal can open black holes.with enough will power it would be a stomp,green lanterns automaticly has a shield around them which has withstand stronger attack's than lightning without the need of extra shield/will.

#10 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill can probably break constructs with storm breaker, but Hal is kinda....awesome. 6/10 hal

#11 Posted by dondave (34588 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal

#12 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11828 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say Hal, both can practically do the exact same things with their weapons (not really since Hal can change his size and shape and make constructs with hard light and increase his speed and stuff). Hal definitely is more versatile with his ring...

#13 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#14 Edited by Ifoughtgalactus (258 posts) - - Show Bio

Taken from the marvel wikia for Beta Ray Bill:

• Superhuman Strength: Bill is phenomenally strong. He was capable of matching Thor pound per pound in their first encounter as foes to a certain extent. Therefore, Bill can lift in excess of 100 tons effortlessly. Bill has enough strength to crush entire moons with his fists[1], and shatter entire planets with the force of his blows.[2]
  • Superhuman Speed: He is capable of running and moving at speeds greater than even the finest human athlete. With Stormbreaker, he can fly at speeds faster than light.
  • Superhuman Stamina: Bill has superhuman stamina which can allow him to function at full capacity for many days at a time without tiring at the very least. In hot climates, his stamina is limitless.
  • Superhuman Reflexes: His reaction time is superior to the finest human athlete and most superhumans.
  • Superhumanly Dense Tissue: As a Korbinite his skin, muscle, and bone tissues had 3 times the density than the same tissue of a human being. This contributed, to his superhuman weight. He is immune to penetration wounds, tremendous impacts, and falls from great heights.
  • Superhuman Durability: Bill's body is far more resistant to physical injury than the body of an ordinary human. He is capable of withstanding great impact forces, temperature and pressure extremes, surviving in the heart of a Sun without even a slight discomfort, and even survive at point blank range, powerful energy blasts capable of destroying entire planets without any visible physical injury.[3]
  • Regenerative Healing Factor: If injured, his body can heal itself with superhuman levels of speed and efficiency. However, he cannot regenerate missing limbs or organs.
  • Extended Longevity: In his cyborg body, he is immune to the effects of aging making him effectively immortal. When he was in the body of Simon Walters, he was the same as a mortal.

Going off this, and considering his cyborg just for the hell of it origins, I dont see Hal hurting Bill. Hal on the other hand, is very fleshbaggy. He'll run out of green lantern power before he can put the korbinite down.
#15 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20198 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal can beat Thor 6/10 IMO. Hal beats Bill 8/10.

#16 Posted by thanosii (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm breaker is almost plot device, can absorb Hals attacks and has enough output to take down a herald

#17 Posted by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill