#1 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

i say the brave and the bold, they can beat most of the x-men, if they didnt know they where there, and then pick off the rest.

I think that barry should run in and infinite mass punch all the strong one's, to take there attention while hal comes in, in a steam-roller that works at lightspeed and trashes the mansion :P.

OR

Barry would IMP someone to take all the x-mens attention away, and then hal starts picking people off one by one. Until there the only two standing.

#2 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I don't think so. Even being as powerful as they are, those two wouldn't be able to defeat the current X-Men team.

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

especially with omega lvl mutants like Iceman or very powerful telepaths like prof. X

#4 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Acctually neither flash nor GL are hurt by telepathy, and 'darkseid' is a god, and he's scared of GL, so GL must be powerful, and have you's ever read a brave and the bold comic?

#5 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Not much of a god if he's scared of one green lantern.

#6 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid is afraid of Gl? i really have a hard time believing that, do you have any proof of that? so i guess what your saying is that your trying to make a one sided battle where your 2 heroes will win? I still think that there going to have a hard time taking down Iceman and before you claim that they can i would take a look at what he can and could do. to say that Gl and the Flash rush in and take out all the X-Men is out of the question because i could easily say that iceman could freeze Gl's and the Flash's blood or the moister in there lungs, turn them both into living ice, cover the world in ice and slowly constrict on the both of them, freeze both of their brains, and the list goes on. the fact that Iceman is an omega Lvl mutant means that it is possible for him to do any of those thing and possibly more. even if it hasn't happen yet doesn't mean it can't or its not going to. The flash and Gl have very defined powers and there limits, iceman and other omega LvL mutants don't or at least none that we know of.

#7 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Not much of a god if he's scared of one green lantern."
yeah it really brings the character down. he fights of superman stands against The Spectre and fights against new genesis but has nightmares about Gl.
Post Edited:2007-09-09 11:44:15
#8 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Forever says:
"Not much of a god if he's scared of one green lantern."

yeah it really brings the character down. he fights of superman stands

against the The Spectre and fights against new genesis but has

nightmares about Gl."

lol

#9 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Clantern says:

"Acctually neither flash nor GL are hurt by telepathy, and 'darkseid' is a god, and he's scared of GL, so GL must be powerful, and have you's ever read a brave and the bold comic?"

I have read them all. It never said that.

#10 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Golem says:

"Clantern says:
"Acctually neither flash nor GL are hurt by telepathy, and 'darkseid' is a god, and he's scared of GL, so GL must be powerful, and have you's ever read a brave and the bold comic?"
I have read them all. It never said that."

yeah it doesn't sound like any thing I've read before, the only one that comes to mind that is psy immune is plastic man.

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

firstly Clantern, do you know anything about Hal and Barry?

1. Barry *cannot IMP... seriously, this is the 5th time i've said this in one of your discussions and it's starting to get tiresome.

2. Barry is just as vulnerable to telepathy as anyone else... check all storylines with Gorilla Grood for the proof of that...

3. Hal is just as vulnerable to telepathy as anyone else... check all storylines with white Martians, star sapphire and issue 5 of 1986 storyline Green Lantern / Green Arrow for proof of that...

4. Darksied is not scared of any Green Lanterns... note the New God War in The Nail where the entire corps were sent against apocalypse to stop the war... Darksied killed many of them on his own. he isn't afraid of any one Green Lantern.

M

#12 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84551 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"firstly Clantern, do you know anything about Hal and Barry?1. Barry **cannot* IMP... seriously, this is the 5th time i've said this in one of your discussions and it's starting to get tiresome.2. Barry is just as vulnerable to telepathy as anyone else... check all storylines with Gorilla Grood for the proof of that...3. Hal is just as vulnerable to telepathy as anyone else... check all storylines with white Martians, star sapphire and issue 5 of 1986 storyline Green Lantern / Green Arrow for proof of that...4. Darksied is not scared of any Green Lanterns... note the New God War in The Nail where the entire corps were sent against apocalypse to stop the war... Darksied killed many of them on his own. he isn't afraid of any *one* Green Lantern.M"

Oh snap.

#13 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"firstly Clantern, do you know anything about Hal and Barry? 1. Barry **cannot* IMP... seriously, this is the 5th time i've said this in one of your discussions and it's starting to get tiresome. 2. Barry is just as vulnerable to telepathy as anyone else... check all storylines with Gorilla Grood for the proof of that... 3. Hal is just as vulnerable to telepathy as anyone else... check all storylines with white Martians, star sapphire and issue 5 of 1986 storyline Green Lantern / Green Arrow for proof of that... 4. Darksied is not scared of any Green Lanterns... note the New God War in The Nail where the entire corps were sent against apocalypse to stop the war... Darksied killed many of them on his own. he isn't afraid of any *one* Green Lantern. M"

LOL i love the new avatar.

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

heh, thanks Ace :D

sorry King, i'm just sick of him giving Green Lantern and Flash fan's a bad name...

M

#15 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84551 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"heh, thanks Ace :Dsorry King, i'm just sick of him giving Green Lantern and Flash fan's a bad name...M"

Ya ain't gotta apologize to me man, I love watching you crush another man's soul :P

#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol... wait for him to come on and try arguing with me :D

M

#17 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Methos says:
"heh, thanks Ace :D sorry King, i'm just sick of him giving Green Lantern and Flash fan's a bad name... M"
Ya ain't gotta apologize to me man, I love watching you crush another man's soul :P"

Lmao yeah i was hoping Methos would see this thread.

#18 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"firstly Clantern, do you know anything about Hal and Barry? 1. Barry **cannot* IMP... seriously, this is the 5th time i've said this in one of your discussions and it's starting to get tiresome. 2. Barry is just as vulnerable to telepathy as anyone else... check all storylines with Gorilla Grood for the proof of that... 3. Hal is just as vulnerable to telepathy as anyone else... check all storylines with white Martians, star sapphire and issue 5 of 1986 storyline Green Lantern / Green Arrow for proof of that... 4. Darksied is not scared of any Green Lanterns... note the New God War in The Nail where the entire corps were sent against apocalypse to stop the war... Darksied killed many of them on his own. he isn't afraid of any *one* Green Lantern. M"

OWNAGE.

PS: What's IMP?

#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

oh i'm keeping an eye on Clantern, he's made several posts about Hal that are completely wrong... i call him on them every time but he doesn't listen...

M

#20 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

OWNAGE. PS: What's IMP?"

infinite mass punch
Post Edited:2007-09-09 13:28:06

#21 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"OWNAGE.PS: What's IMP?"

Infinite

Mass

Punch

Wally's strongest weapon... basically he punches you with his full speed... i could explain the physics behind it, but it's basically like being hit with the mass of a star...

M

#22 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"infinite mass punch "

Oh, where he goes max speed and hits them as hard as he can? Sorry, I don't know too many terms about GL or Flash....

#23 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah... i hate it when people use Wally's IMP as an auto win... yes, he's hitting with a incalculable amount of mass, but his fist is still flesh...

if he hit Superman with a IMP it would probably liquidize ever bone in his fist, arm, shoulder...

M

#24 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"yeah... i hate it when people use Wally's IMP as an auto win... yes, he's hitting with a incalculable amount of mass, but his fist is still flesh... if he hit Superman with a IMP it would probably liquidize ever bone in his fist, arm, shoulder... M"

yeah i always wondered about that, lot of people that bring that up also mention the speed force aura.

#25 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"yeah... i hate it when people use Wally's IMP as an auto win... yes, he's hitting with a incalculable amount of mass, but his fist is still flesh... if he hit Superman with a IMP it would probably liquidize ever bone in his fist, arm, shoulder... M"

I kinda thought that if he hit something as hard as pure steel (like adamantium), his hand would just explode, but I guess not. Weird.

#26 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but its one of the most quoted instant moves along with magneto's blood rip by fan boys allover.

#27 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"yeah... i hate it when people use Wally's IMP as an auto win... yes, he's hitting with a incalculable amount of mass, but his fist is still flesh...if he hit Superman with a IMP it would probably liquidize ever bone in his fist, arm, shoulder...M"

Why would that happen? The speed force aura that allows him to do all sorts of other things would protect his fist too. He's done it before (IMPed a guy and sent him flying into orbit) with no discomfort at all.