User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Grand Ninja

No Caption Provided

Wolverine: Weapon X #3
Wolverine: Weapon X #3

rules:

this is bone wolverine
blood lust
Haku is 10 years older Mastered his style and created more jutsus.
wolverine has a gun (as in the picture)

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By kagetaicho

It makes no difference if its bone wolverine or adamantium. He still loses badly.

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thatguy

when i read the title i was thinking of this Haku

No Caption Provided

lol, If it was this haku, he would stomp Wolverine, on the account of being the most real bad ass in all of professional wrestling......Biting a guys nose off, strangling a guy in a bar, fighting 10 people on his own, ripping someone's eyeball out.....lol they keep going.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Matezoide2

Wolverine wins
nothing in Haku's arsenal can bring Wolvie down,he has took much worse than needles on the body and still kept fighting,one slash or shot from the gun (with is faster than Haku) and it is over

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Klandicar

Alright guys, I got full knowledge of Haku's abilities. I know he can paralyze Wolverine straight up with a needle through the neck.  The fight is unfair...but I know a way Wolverine can take this with prep.

If he impersonates Zabuza then Haku would refuse to attack him.  Then this Zabuza-Wolverine asks Haku for a hug, then puts a set of claws through his chest.  Haku looks up with a confused expression and tears in his eyes and Wolverine says "sorry kid, it was the only way to put you down..." as Haku falls.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Matezoide2

it is not that easy to paralyze Wolverine,he got a healing factor
but yeah,Haku would never attack him if Wolverine used a Zabuza disguise
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Klandicar
@Matezoide said:

" it is not that easy to paralyze Wolverine,he got a healing factor but yeah,Haku would never attack him if Wolverine used a Zabuza disguise "

The needles don't use poison, they hit nerves I believe to simulate death (completely paralyzed).  I remember he paralyzed Zabuza and made it look like he was dead to save Zabuza from his enemies.

Anyway, Haku moves too fast to hit and he can also drown or freeze Wolverine.  I think Wolverine would just trick him though if he was smart, fighting him straight up is dumb.  I don't wanna see Wolvie lose to an emo who looks like a girl.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Matezoide2
@Klandicar said:
" @Matezoide said:

" it is not that easy to paralyze Wolverine,he got a healing factor but yeah,Haku would never attack him if Wolverine used a Zabuza disguise "

The needles don't use poison, they hit nerves I believe to simulate Death.  I remember he paralyzed Zabuza and made it look like he was dead to save Zabuza from his enemies. "
yeah i remember  that
well,since i dont think Wolverine was ever hit by something like that,i guess we cant be sure if that would work or if Wolverine would heal in moments
just a question,did Kakashi checked the body or something to make sure Zabuza was dead?
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Klandicar
@Matezoide said:

" @Klandicar said:

" @Matezoide said:

The needles don't use poison, they hit nerves I believe to simulate Death.  I remember he paralyzed Zabuza and made it look like he was dead to save Zabuza from his enemies. "
yeah i remember  that well,since i dont think Wolverine was ever hit by something like that,i guess we cant be sure if that would work or if Wolverine would heal in moments just a question,did Kakashi checked the body or something to make sure Zabuza was dead? "

I'm not sure, but it tricked them all.  He probably just looked at the body I don't think he checked it.  Haku convinced them he was a ninja hunter and he was after Zabuza.

Here is how fast Haku is with the mirrors technique though.  He attacks like 25 Naruto clones simultaneously before they even reach the mirrors.  This is at 1:30.  I'd say it is too fast for Wolverine to do much in this fight if he doesnt trick him into getting close.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Matezoide2
@Klandicar said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @Matezoide said:

yeah i remember  that well,since i dont think Wolverine was ever hit by something like that,i guess we cant be sure if that would work or if Wolverine would heal in moments just a question,did Kakashi checked the body or something to make sure Zabuza was dead? "
I'm not sure, but it tricked them all.  He probably just looked at the body I don't think he checked it.  Haku convinced them he was a ninja hunter and he was after Zabuza. "
ok
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Klandicar

I think Haku might be near light speed with his mirror technique.  I think the trick is it reflects him to a different mirror.  How else can he hit 25ish Narutos at once while they are mid air?  The fact he lost is a little bit of PIS.  Ya know, if he was really a girl I'd give him the win, but since he tricked me before when I was young and impressionable I really want Wolvie to put those claws through him.

No Caption Provided

I mean come on guys, how is this a male?  I still am disturbed to this day.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matezoide2

LMAO
i am not sure if Naruto said that in japan,but i watched a subtitled version wich Naruto comments/thinks to himself
"WHAT? YOU ARE A BOY? YOU ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN SAKURA-CHAN!!"

i just got an ideia,what if Wolverine plays dead? he cant actualy hit Haku,but if Wolverine plays dead and Haku gets confident and get close to the body,Wolverine could just slash him or ,if Haku trys to leave,Wolverine shoots him on the head

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Grand Ninja
@thatguy said:
" when i read the title i was thinking of this Haku

No Caption Provided
lol, If it was this haku, he would stomp Wolverine, on the account of being the most real bad ass in all of professional wrestling......Biting a guys nose off, strangling a guy in a bar, fighting 10 people on his own, ripping someone's eyeball out.....lol they keep going. "
man thats dangerous lol
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By chaos-soul

haku looses

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Klandicar said:
" I think Haku might be near light speed with his mirror technique.  I think the trick is it reflects him to a different mirror.  How else can he hit 25ish Narutos at once while they are mid air?  The fact he lost is a little bit of PIS.  Ya know, if he was really a girl I'd give him the win, but since he tricked me before when I was young and impressionable I really want Wolvie to put those claws through him.

No Caption Provided
I mean come on guys, how is this a male?  I still am disturbed to this day. "

if it wasn't for the voice give away, neji would pass as a girl too you know.
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By chaos-soul
@Grand Ninja: no neiji wuld not. and haku looks like that becuz it was the only way to let him being gay slide in america
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Rookie

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Grand Ninja

how could Haku be gay. he was only what? 10 - 11 years old?

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Matezoide2
@Grand Ninja said:
" how could Haku be gay. he was only what? 10 - 11 years old? "
when you are (not refering to you) gay,the age doesnt matter

@Grand Ninja said:
" @Klandicar said:
" I think Haku might be near light speed with his mirror technique.  I think the trick is it reflects him to a different mirror.  How else can he hit 25ish Narutos at once while they are mid air?  The fact he lost is a little bit of PIS.  Ya know, if he was really a girl I'd give him the win, but since he tricked me before when I was young and impressionable I really want Wolvie to put those claws through him.

No Caption Provided
I mean come on guys, how is this a male?  I still am disturbed to this day. "
   if it wasn't for the voice give away, neji would pass as a girl too you know. "
Neji? nah,i always knew Neji was a man 
but Sakon/Ukon is another story...
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Grand Ninja

I could of remember haku flirting with sakura. man, its been so long ago since i seen the haku saga

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Grand Ninja

Haku's speed vs wolverines healing... hmmm

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The Rookie
@The Rookie said:
"

"
ftw
ssjsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ssjsuperman

il go for Haku    
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Acer

This thread hurts my common sense

Wolverine ftw

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BTW Wolverine stomps. Can't believe people were backing a 10 year old boy with a little speed trick over him back then. What happens when Wolverine tanks Haku's slashes and starts breaking all of Haku's mirrors? The speed trick is over then Wolverine lays down his little bit o adamantium on Haku.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haku throws two needles into Wolverine's eyes.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

Wolverine heals his eyeballs then puts two sets of adamantium claws through Haku.

Evilbeavers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haku can't put Wolverine down. It would be a matter of time before he got the business end of Wolverines fist.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haku can probably paralyze Logan while Wolverine can't really hope to tag him. Wolverine fell from Nerve Strikes in the past, and that kind of incap counts as victory.

^This would happen, but with Needles instead of fingers^

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:
@alphaq said:

Wolverine heals his eyeballs then puts two sets of adamantium claws through Haku.

I meant that they enter his brain.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haku in his kenkai genkai , he moves at light speed . something the sharigun was barely able to pick up on .

If she can kill wolverine in the genkai kenkai , then she will win , if she cant , then wolverine stomps cause of his healing factor.

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

-Haku has nothing to put him down. The fight will be drawn out until Haku gets tired and slows down which will result in a quick death via wolverine.

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: Haku moves NOWHERE NEAR LIGHTSPEED.

Show me a chapter stating Haku moves anywhere near lightspeed.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best Haku can do is incapacitate by perhaps trapping him in a block of ice.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbiasedrodger a reflection is light and in her kenkai genkai , she creates mirrors which shes moves between , and its refelecltion off the other mirrors, which is a form of light.

She can pass through these mirrors at lightspeed. If you want to go through the manga pages looking for it , its when he is fighting sauske . She has her Kenkai genkai. She could only move at lightspeed in it.

Im not saying she would win , because well she is fighting wolverine , im just saying her best chance at winning is in her genkai Kenkai. And the mirrors wouldnt be broken easily at all.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This Haku?

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbiasedrodger a reflection is light and in her kenkai genkai , she creates mirrors which shes moves between , and its refelecltion off the other mirrors, which is a form of light.

She can pass through these mirrors at lightspeed. If you want to go through the manga pages looking for it , its when he is fighting sauske . She has her Kenkai genkai. She could only move at lightspeed in it.

Im not saying she would win , because well she is fighting wolverine , im just saying her best chance at winning is in her genkai Kenkai. And the mirrors wouldnt be broken easily at all.

Haku's a guy you know, but you got it correct once.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers