Hagrid vs Kingpin

gjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gjones

Fight takes place in the Colosseum, start 20ft apart. Both are in character but determined to win. Win by death or KO. Movie versions and book/comic versions allowed.

Round 1 - No Knowledge, unarmed only.

Round 2 - No Knowledge, Hagrid has his umbrella and Kingpin has his cane.

Round 3 - Full knowledge, Hagrid has his umbrella and Kingpin has his cane.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1)Kingpin
2-3) Hagrid stomps.

gjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: Even with full knowledge in round 3? Surely he has the reactions to make a good go of dodging. Plus Hagrid isn't exactly a master wizard, the spells he casts won't be deadly. Not saying who will win, I just don't think it's a stomp.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin might win round one but round 2 and 3 Hagrid destroys Kingpin, if he wants to win he could just blast KP away with a spell which KP have 0 resistance against.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is Hagrid?

gjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gjones

@darthaznable: Pretty strong. He tanks hits from actual giants with only reasonably minor wounds. He manhandles large creatures pretty often and in one of the films you see him carrying a fully grown tree I'm pretty sure. He also twisted a shotgun back on itself with ease.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gjones:

Isn't Hagrid half Giant? ( I thought that was why he had resistance to magic)

Hagrid may have size on KP but KP isn't necessarily small, just not as big. But he is very fast for his size, with knowledge he would win.(others have dodged spells by running and Hagrid is not a very skilled wizard)

r1 KP(9/10)

r2 Hagrid (7/10)

r3 KP(7/10)

gjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: For reference on size I think Hagrid is about 11ft tall and very heavy but with no exact weight. Kingpin is about 6ft7 and 400-500lbs.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gjones:

yeah I knew the book had him towering over anyone else and rightly so(I think on first meeting harry compared his hands to the size of trash can lids...not sure why I remember that part lol) But it WILL come down to speed/wit. Although fighting experience wise I don't know how Kingpin would fare fighting someone bigger his tactics are to usually manhandled the other guy using his size as his advantage...needless to say that isn't happening here. So he will have to play the part of the smaller, faster guy.

gjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: Haha I think I remember that line as well. Oh yeah there's more to the fight than straight size. I obviously won't take sides though!