Hades (Greek Myth) vs Satan (Biblical)

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Hermoor

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: I have presented facts to you, and you have just admitted to have been proven wrong. It's a fact Hades would defeat Lucifer and maybe even the god of the bible....since the god of the bible wouldn't be all powerful in another world that he didn't make. Since as I have shown you, the world powers of the greek world; Neptune, Gaia etc etc...control all elements upon earth and in the universe. Making it impossible for the christian god to control anything. Thefefore he would be weakened....maybe even mortal in the world of the greeks. Which means that even Hades maybe would defeat him.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Hermoor: You think I actually care about whether Satan wins against Hades or not? You were the one to bring the Christian God into this, and all you have are your theories which are not backed up by anything Biblical or even from Greek folklore.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Hermoor

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Greek mythology and christian mythology are both as likely to be true...also I just showed you a link that shows who the creation gods of the greek mythology are. And how...if you had read a tiny little paragraph of that article you would have known that they all control parts of the very essence of the world. There isn't any way the god of the bible could...take control over these elements or this essence. Since he is from another world or universe.

If he can't control any elements of bend the world to his linking, how is he suppose to fight Hades exactly? If he enters Hades world he has no chance. If hades enters the christian world hades would be beaten. Although even in the christian world hades would defeat lucifer. Since lucifer isn't much stronger than any other mythological monster. he isn't even a god.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Hermoor: Speculation at best.

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By NX

@Hermoor said:

Hades would win, as some of you might now. Lucifer or Satan...is just a fallen angel. He actually isn't ruling hell...he is imprisoned in Ice by god on the lower levels of hell. He cannot move, but his mind tries to corrupt the humans above. He actually has little power over anything but humans...Hades isn't a human but a god in full glory.

Hades would probably beat the crap out of Jesus and the christian god too. Lucifer is a joke...

Sorry,your wrong. he might have a chance at giving lucifer a go,but if hades was real and dared to go against jesus christ. he would get raped.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hermoor

@NX: Hades is just as real as Jesus...and jesus is the son of god NOT god. Also jesus was put on a cross BY HUMANS. A human wouldn't be able to put hades on a cross. Hades would be able to defeat Jesus and lucifer. Also jesus is just as real as hades...

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By NX

@Hermoor said:

@NX: Hades is just as real as Jesus...and jesus is the son of god NOT god. Also jesus was put on a cross BY HUMANS. A human wouldn't be able to put hades on a cross. Hades would be able to defeat Jesus and lucifer. Also jesus is just as real as hades...

Ok

Jesus could of gotten out of that cross if he wanted. the people that nailed him to the cross told him to. he didnt do it because if he would have then he wouldnt of died for us his humans. I'm not gettig into a religious war here so believe what you want bro.

Jesus knew way before he died thats how he was gonna die. that was his purpose for being on this earth. i'm not trying to preach even though i am,but its in the bible. you believe what you want i'm not going to start anything.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TifaLockhart

Alright, that does it. There is plenty of documentation proving Jesus was real. Whether he's God or the son of God or whatever may be up for debate, but it's plain ignorant to write him off as fictional.

And did you even read the Bible? Jesus let them kill him as part of God's plan.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Hermoor
Alright, that does it. There is plenty of documentation proving Jesus was real. Whether he's God or the son of God or whatever may be up for debate, but it's plain ignorant to write him off as fictional.

Oh right, well Islam doesn't agree with you, hinduism doesn't agree with you and neither does the people who believed in hades back in the day. All these mythologies are equal. Jesus is just as real as Hercules or Hades. If you have been brainwashed into believing otherwise...you are just dumb and should go get educated in litterature history or something.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TifaLockhart

You are a troll and I have nothing more to say to you.

I'm going to give you the silent treatment now.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Hermoor
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: You are a troll and I have nothing more to say to you.
I'm going to give you the silent treatment now.

Aka, "You are right, I'm not going to put up a counter argument since it's impossible to do that".

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By NX

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

And did you even read the Bible? Jesus let them kill him as part of God's plan.

Yea I think religious threads should be locked. I can see us debating batman,spiderman,wonder woman and all them,but people need to leave God/Jesus and the devil off off threads.

@Hermoor:

God and Jesus are one in the same. Its in the bible Jesus says " I and my father are one"

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Hermoor

@NX: Doesn't make jesus more real than Superman though.

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By NX

@Hermoor said:

I see what you're saying. we cannot prove jesus existed,but it is called faith. alot of us believers have faith. we all know supermans a character from a mans imagination.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Hermoor

@NX: Actually I see what you are saying. we cannot prove Thor existed, but it's called faith. alot of us believer have faith. we all know jesus is a character from a mans imagination...

How does it feel when someone replies with moron reply like the one above?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#66  Edited By Erik

You must be trying to get banned Hermoor.

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By NX

@Erik: I wouldn't aknowledge him.hes just trolling.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Hermoor

@Erik: I'm just as offended when he sais he believes im going to hell as he is offended when im calling jesus fictional. He should be banned for beliving im going to burn forever...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Erik

@NX:

I have been flagging his trolly posts so I imagine a ban will immediately follow a battle forum mod logging on.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Erik

@Hermoor said:

@Erik: I'm just as offended when he sais he believes im going to hell as he is offended when im calling jesus fictional. He should be banned for beliving im going to burn forever...

If he says something that offends you, you are supposed to flag his posts, not respond with a flame war. The flag button reports posts to mods and when the battle forum mod logs on, posts are dealt with.

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By NX

Hermoor I never said anything about you going to hell. You said hayed would beat jesus. I told you that it wouldnt happen. you gotta understand when you downgrade a God like that religious people like christians will get offended. thats why i said that religious threads like this need to be locked.

Hermoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Hermoor

@Erik: I do hope this moderator has better judgement than banning someone because he sees jesus and thor as fictional. Banning someone should happen after great offense towards someone else. I'm offended when someone sais jesus is true and im going to burn...that is far more offensive than me saying thor is fictional just like jesus.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Erik

@Hermoor:

If you do get banned, it would not be because you were offended. It would be because you responded with insults which is behavior that is not allowed on this site.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Hermoor said:

@Erik: I do hope this moderator has better judgement than banning someone because he sees jesus and thor as fictional. Banning someone should happen after great offense towards someone else. I'm offended when someone sais jesus is true and im going to burn...that is far more offensive than me saying thor is fictional just like jesus.

Dont you think your over reacting no one said you where gonna burn

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Hermoor said:

Agree. And since here we're talking about everything as a fictional no one should feel offended.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By demifiend

metaron is above miichael