hack slash vs doc benton

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

current cassie hack vs doc benton from supernatural

set up: doc got free and is kikking people in cassie's town, and she know is not a human killer cuz she is cassie, so she has to kill him

first round, no prep, sytandar gear

second round she has a week prep and fulll knowledge

in character, vic by any mean

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassie should be able to at least KO him and then make sure he's bound/trapped permanently or whatever. Not sure if she could kill him, considering he's immortal, IIRC. It's been a while since I've watched the older supernatural episodes.

Avatar image for luciustheeternal
LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hack Slash never really seem impressive to me. Even Vlad seems meh. I like the crossover with Bomb Queen, but even then it was clear she lived by the Queens grace.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShadowPro

Hack Slash never really seem impressive to me. Even Vlad seems meh. I like the crossover with Bomb Queen, but even then it was clear she lived by the Queens grace.

uou are in my black list

Cassie should be able to at least KO him and then make sure he's bound/trapped permanently or whatever. Not sure if she could kill him, considering he's immortal, IIRC. It's been a while since I've watched the older supernatural episodes.

yes, they guy is truly immortal doesn't really need the organs, just have'em for fun