Skit's team:

• Black Adam
  • Cheetah (Minerva)

===========================================================

Rules

• 616 marvel characters.
  • Morals on.
  • No prep.
  • DC characters have acess to Pre and New-52 feats.
  • Win by any means of victory.
  • Remember this is a H2H battle, which means combatants can only use their pure strength, durability,speed and skill, and if they've got a weapon.
ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit said:

@youngjustice Would you like to go first or shall I?

Do Black Adam/Minerva have TP defense? If not, no. If so, yes.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit said:

MMH has failed and succeeded at mind raping Black Adam, so sorta I guess. I don't think anybody has tried any sort of tp on Minerva, though stuff like WW's lasso does nothing to her so I wouldn't be surprised if she has at least some resistance. Not that it matters since you can't use telepathy or any power it this tourney.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit said:

@youngjustice said:

@skit said:

MMH has failed and succeeded at mind raping Black Adam, so sorta I guess. I don't think anybody has tried any sort of tp on Minerva, though stuff like WW's lasso does nothing to her so I wouldn't be surprised if she has at least some resistance. Not that it matters since you can't use telepathy or any power it this tourney.

Oh sh*t, I completely forgot about that...

Facepalm at my life.

You can go first.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By YoungJustice
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By YoungJustice

@skit: Actually Ultron 8 when I think about it, just to give you a challenge XD

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit said:

@youngjustice: Wasn't Ultron 8 the one that killed itself?

No, Scarlet Witch killed it.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: I know absolutely nothing about that one, but I should have a post up tommorow. Just expect it to most likely inaccurate since its based off the limited info from the wiki and my assumptions.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit said:

@youngjustice: I know absolutely nothing about that one, but I should have a post up tommorow. Just expect it to most likely inaccurate since its based off the limited info from the wiki and my assumptions.

Here is a little info I could dig up.

Ultron 8

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Skit

@youngjustice: Ok, so that link didn't really help, but I can work with this. My overall plan is going to be super flimsy though.

So I'm at a bit of a disadvantage considering it's 3 vs 2, but I feel I can overcome this with my speed advantage. MMH should have no problem, but Red Tornado will have trouble and Ultron should be left unable to keep up(making an assumption). Black Adam's hardly a speedster, but he can run at mach 500 when running at full speed, for the most part keep up with Jay when fighting and blitz hawkman.

Then there's Cheetah who is ridiculously fast. She's always been basically Wonder Woman's equal in pretty much every category. This has stayed that way for basically the entirety of Minerva's history with only a bit of superiority to WW.

No Caption Provided

This speed alone puts her pretty high up there, but this is not her at her fastest. Not all that along go though she got a bit of an upgrade. Minerva has never been at her true peak when it comes to speed. With some help from Zoom though she was able to reach it and do things she normally couldn't. The next few scans are about the training and an explanation as to why she was limited, so it's not really necessary to read.

After done with Zoom's training what does she do with her new found speed? Go mess up flash, because go big or go home when your a speedster. She's actually quite successful and dominates him to the point where he has to speed steal from her in order to survive. She also get's a little rapey/dominant with him.

At a later date though she blitzes the hell out of WW

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This should give you a good idea how fast they are, so now for the plan. MMH is the biggest threat imo and as such should be the focus. While Black Adam has stomped him before it was during WW3 and was kinda pis. Under these rules it is more realistic that BA is capable taking on MMH, though I doubt he would be the victor given enough time for the match to go on. Minerva is here though and as such is fully well capable of making the fight completely unbalanced. With MMH out of the picture, that leaves Red Tornado and Ultron 8 who should be taken out using the speed advantage. Red Tornado will be a matter of just out muscling him and Ultron going after his joints after realizing his main body isn't getting damaged.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By YoungJustice

@skit

I'll have a reply tomorrow, I'm having a tough situation with my computer at the moment but I'll make sure to put something up tomorrow.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By YoungJustice

@skit: Alright, my internet is back up on my desktop and hopefully it stays that way! Also, I like to state this before the topic comes up, these are not my scans, my scanner broke a long time ago, these are scans that I can find from respect threads/character information threads/etc. I do however own most of the issues I take scans from, but I would still like to be notified if you find an out of context scan.

Now that that's out of the way, let's get to it!

Firstly, a little outline of my characters.

We can start off with Ultron 8, the first Ultron to have a body made out of pure adamantium.

On several different occasions, Ultron 8 fought the Avengers and won. Although one of his most impressive feats is when he fought Thor and Wonderman simultaneously.

No Caption Provided

They were only able to "defeat" him when they tricked him. Although as you can see in the panels, Mjolnir bounces right off of Ultron while he still stands upright. Thor also admits that they cannot harm him (7th panel) and they combined only had enough strength to hold him down temporarily.

Next, we move onto Red Tornado.

Red Tornado is easily one of the Justice League's most powerful members, despite him not having his popular aerokenetic powers in this match, that doesn't mean he is lacking, while his speed isn't anything extraordinary like Cheetah, he isn't lacking at all.

No Caption Provided

As you can see he evades two people on jetpacks and get's away before they can react to him moving. Once again, it's not anything crazy but it is somewhat impressive nonetheless.

Lastly, we have the Martian Manhunter. Who could arguably be the strongest member of the Justice League. Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, and others have all stated that a rogue Martian Manhunter could defeat the entire Justice League roster on different occasions.

Even when you limit his powers to strength, speed, and durability he is still a very formidable opponent.

No Caption Provided

The scan above shows MMH pretty simply blitzing four different White Martians, the species that basically eliminated the Green Martians. This shows his strength and speed.

On the the match, like you said, MMH will go after Adam while Tornado and Ultron go after Minerva.

Black Adam is powerful, but he should be overwhelmed by MMH. For the most part, Black Adam has always been a jobber, MMH on the other hand actually uses different tactics and has a degree of skill. MMH isn't a Kick, Punch, Punch, Kick type of fighter. He will use different tactics depending on the situation, that is the way I see MMH winning this fight. I feel like their stats are pretty easily matched to be completely honest. The victor of the next battle determines what happens in this match in my personal opinion.

Okay, so we have Minerva vs. Ultron 8 and Red Tornado. While Minerva has a major speed advantage, Ultron has a major durability advantage with Tornado being here as backup practically.

The only way the Avengers were able to destroy him was by PIS, to be completely honest. Scarlet Witch was able to destroy his core with her powers, but as far as physically destroying him, he was indestructible. Wonder Man attacks didn't phase him, Thor's Hammer didn't damage him, and a full power Repulsor Blast from Iron Man made him fall down. The only reason that Minerva has come close to even stalemating Diana is due to Diana's dumb ability to be able to get hurt by piercing attacks, I can't see any damage being done by Cheetah to Ultron by the time that MMH is done with Black Adam.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: I'm really sorry for such a late, I'll have a post as soon as I can tomorrow.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Skit

Again, sorry for how long it took to get a response to yo

@skit: Alright, my internet is back up on my desktop and hopefully it stays that way! Also, I like to state this before the topic comes up, these are not my scans, my scanner broke a long time ago, these are scans that I can find from respect threads/character information threads/etc. I do however own most of the issues I take scans from, but I would still like to be notified if you find an out of context scan.

I'm in a similar boat for the most part(I do own digital copies for most new 52 series i read), so please do the same.

We can start off with Ultron 8, the first Ultron to have a body made out of pure adamantium.

On several different occasions, Ultron 8 fought the Avengers and won. Although one of his most impressive feats is when he fought Thor and Wonderman simultaneously.

They were only able to "defeat" him when they tricked him. Although as you can see in the panels, Mjolnir bounces right off of Ultron while he still stands upright. Thor also admits that they cannot harm him (7th panel) and they combined only had enough strength to hold him down temporarily.

Hmm... I don't know how I've never read any of the issues for this version, i'll have to get them at some point.

On the the match, like you said, MMH will go after Adam while Tornado and Ultron go after Minerva.

Black Adam is powerful, but he should be overwhelmed by MMH. For the most part, Black Adam has always been a jobber, MMH on the other hand actually uses different tactics and has a degree of skill. MMH isn't a Kick, Punch, Punch, Kick type of fighter. He will use different tactics depending on the situation, that is the way I see MMH winning this fight. I feel like their stats are pretty easily matched to be completely honest. The victor of the next battle determines what happens in this match in my personal opinion.

I can agree with this, they have actually beat each other in the same story/event(ww3), both were kind of bs though since they both basically one shit each other(though BA was tired and injured it wasn't to that level)..

Like I said though, while it take awhile MMH would eventually beat Black Adam even without his normal power set.

Okay, so we have Minerva vs. Ultron 8 and Red Tornado. While Minerva has a major speed advantage, Ultron has a major durability advantage with Tornado being here as backup practically.

The only way the Avengers were able to destroy him was by PIS, to be completely honest. Scarlet Witch was able to destroy his core with her powers, but as far as physically destroying him, he was indestructible. Wonder Man attacks didn't phase him, Thor's Hammer didn't damage him, and a full power Repulsor Blast from Iron Man made him fall down. The only reason that Minerva has come close to even stalemating Diana is due to Diana's dumb ability to be able to get hurt by piercing attacks, I can't see any damage being done by Cheetah to Ultron by the time that MMH is done with Black Adam.

That's not entirely true, Minerva has gone pound for pound with Wonder Woman.

While WW did end up beat Minerva brute force, it required her to go full out on her.

No Caption Provided

Additionally in my original post I even showed her beating Diana in a tug of war(mind you that wasn't much later than when she got her powers). It's not like her claws are just average and cut WW just because of her weakness. She's cut other power houses like superman with them in the past. It's safe to assume it's not a matter of lack of strength, more that it's way more effective to just cut Diana. Anyways, assuming 8 is like all the other adamantium Ultron's, his joints aren't nearly as strong. As such, it's more a matter of hitting him until something breaks. Minerva of course wouldn't know this, but isn't just going to keep slashing like an idiot if she sees he's completely undamaged.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit

That's not entirely true, Minerva has gone pound for pound with Wonder Woman.

While she has, it would be completely different dealing with someone like Ultron due to his adamantium body. Ultron was literally barely paying attention to Wonder Man's hits. I don't want to use a A defeated B so he beats C mentality but Wonder Man was considered pretty mid to high teir in that era, easily on the level of someone like Miss Marvel.

Many people seem to confuse the way someone intakes damage with durability. You can have low durability but have a high damage intake (Marrow, Wolverine, etc.), while some have high durability but still are effected by the damage done to them (Wonder Woman, Superman, etc.)

Also, isn't Diana drugged in that scan?

Additionally in my original post I even showed her beating Diana in a tug of war(mind you that wasn't much later than when she got her powers). It's not like her claws are just average and cut WW just because of her weakness. She's cut other power houses like superman with them in the past. It's safe to assume it's not a matter of lack of strength, more that it's way more effective to just cut Diana. Anyways, assuming 8 is like all the other adamantium Ultron's, his joints aren't nearly as strong. As such, it's more a matter of hitting him until something breaks. Minerva of course wouldn't know this, but isn't just going to keep slashing like an idiot if she sees he's completely undamaged.

Sorry, I think I actually might have spoken wrong in my original post.

While I understand that she is definitely a strong competitor, she isn't hitting skin, she is hitting pure adamantium. That isn't something that can commonly be hurt by pure brute force/piercing attacks. Even someone who is just laced with adamantium like Wolverine is extremely difficult to put down. Having a body that is basically completely composed of it would be even more difficult to destroy. Not to mention that Minerva also has Red Tornado has to watch out adding extra confusion to the mix, making it even harder for her to come to the result she should go for his joints.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Skit

Sorry once again for the delay

While she has, it would be completely different dealing with someone like Ultron due to his adamantium body. Ultron was literally barely paying attention to Wonder Man's hits. I don't want to use a A defeated B so he beats C mentality but Wonder Man was considered pretty mid to high teir in that era, easily on the level of someone like Miss Marvel.

Oh of course, but like I said Ultron's joints/parts not connected to the main shell are of lesser metal and as such durability. With that in mind his body can be broken by characters with sufficient strength(even DD killed a damaged one by hitting it's neck).

Many people seem to confuse the way someone intakes damage with durability. You can have low durability but have a high damage intake (Marrow, Wolverine, etc.), while some have high durability but still are effected by the damage done to them (Wonder Woman, Superman, etc.)

Do you mean pain tolerance or what? I'm not sure I understand.

Also, isn't Diana drugged in that scan?

Sort of, she had been shot a few times with the blow darts with a generic poison over the course of a day or so(she was doing some sort of trial). As far as I know she does have natural resistance due to her heritage/physiology. That obviously wouldn't also affect her natural durability and she was still able to leave Minerva in a pool of blood, which the only other time she did that she was normal( I should note that Cheetah was on the more dominant side of the fight previous to this scan).

No Caption Provided