• Wonder Woman
  • Solomon Grundy
  • Aquaman

===========================================================

Rules

• 616 marvel characters.
  • Morals on.
  • No prep.
  • DC characters have acess to Pre and New-52 feats.
  • Aquaman has his trident, the others are unarmed.
  • Win by any means of victory except BFR.
  • Remember this is a H2H battle, which means combatants can only use their pure strength, durability,speed and skill, and if they've got a weapon.
Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@zeroplus: uh dude which solomon grundy is he using? the one who took out the whole justice league... the one who traded blows with superman... or the one that fights/has fought batman a decent amount of time lol. also does Aquaman get his water hand as well? lol

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeroplus: uh dude which solomon grundy is he using? the one who took out the whole justice league... the one who traded blows with superman... or the one that fights/has fought batman a decent amount of time lol. also does Aquaman get his water hand as well? lol

The one who traded punches with Supes, Aquaman doesn't have water hand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeroplus: o... life is hard friend life is very hard lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Interesting. Tag me for votes.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

Since I have some spare time I'm going to go ahead and make an opener. I'll start by addressing how I fell about mine and your team overall. (Basically a summary.) I believe my team possess the superior skill, strength, speed, & the added bonus of Aquaman's trident.

I'll start by stating that Iron Man is a non-factor in this debate to due his lack of physical capabilities. (Which is what this tourney is all about.) As it stands my team will one-shot him unless you can prove otherwise.

Then there's Rulk. At the beginning of the match I believe the two brutish characters will collide with each other. They are Rulk & Grundy. When they do collide only one will come out victorious. This (In my opinion.) will be Grundy. Grundy seems to physically superior (Once again in my opinion.) to the Pre52 version of Superman. (Something Rulk is not unless you can prove otherwise.)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
In the seconds scan Grundy seems to even blitz Superman. Not only this but I also believe Superman would have lost if not for the intervention of Alan Scott. (Then again it may just be plot as Superman could just toss into the sun.)
In the seconds scan Grundy seems to even blitz Superman. Not only this but I also believe Superman would have lost if not for the intervention of Alan Scott. (Then again it may just be plot as Superman could just toss into the sun.)

From there, my team should easily man handle Lobo thus my team wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions: alright your turn for ur next hero. ^^ I would normally not ask for this, but uh i just realized i posted twice in a row lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Alright lets get this going!

Basic knowledge about Red hulk ( rulk )

Red hulk, is not only one of hulk's most powerful/annoying enemies of hulk, but unlike hulk doesn't go all out rage without thinking and can be seen thinking during a fight and such. Which gives him a fighting edge against your team. He has shown to be able to kill tough mofos and do it with pleasure and a smile on his face. When not in rulk form he was known as Thaddeus E.Ross aka Thunderbolt Ross. He has shown team work unlike some of the other bricks within the marvel universe, and of course he has even lead a team called "Thunderbolts"

( ik original huh? ) Anyway the team was lead by him, but keep in mind he didnt start out the leader of that group and soon after IIRC isn't necessary in charge any more. This allows Rulk to have a more team work approach to your three characters. With some strategy on his feet and able to follow orders i think he wouldn't have much trouble getting along with the other members of my team especially since he's worked with Iron Man/ fought him before. However, don't be fooled into thinking Ross is just another one of those big dumb bricks with 0 fighting skills and no thought.

Fighting Ability

Him fighting the hulk and instead of just exchanging blows for days, he'd rather end the fight and end it quickly something Rulk likes to do.

Durability

Red hulk can take quite a bit of punishment from those other bricks even when fighting someone like Juggernaut Colossus who could end some of the other bricks and so called tough guys. Anyway as i said Rulk does think and does fighting smart, maybe not as skilled as some others, but he isn't stupid none the less. Anyway here's him fighting Juggernaut Colossus and showing us just how he can take a punch and keep on fighting.

RedHulkColossus1RedHulkColossus2RedHulkColossus3RedHulkColossus4RedHulkColossus5RedHulkColossus6

RedHulkColossus7RedHulkColossus8

Strength

Ross on the charts is at 7 on strength on the power charts he may not have the ability to get extremely strong from rage like hulk, but he can for sure match him in strength and as shown is able to stop punches from hulk and other blows from bricks as well, and able to wrestle with the.

Power Grids

Striking Power

Red Hulk is able to hit extremely hard with every punch, able to exchange blows over a long period time as well. He was able to also cause an earthquake with just him punch a-bomb, and had already wrecked abomination before killing him as well.

A-bomb fight

Abomination's fight ( look at his face )

Goals on the team

Anyway with that in mind, Red hulk unlike two of your members on your team, doesn't really got morale's when it comes to monsters like solomon grundy and will be ready to out fight him, and take him down to the ground and once again putting him back in his grave. While he is doing this, he will allow his other teammates to pick off fights as well, and once this is over be able to either help them, or have them help him in this fight that should do a lot of damage. Unlike your silly grundy

red hulk will be there to end him and his tiny brain of his, with skill, punching power, and other goodies he's got up his sleeve and take out that so called villain like trash.

Next Iron Man

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

I would have preferred a tag but lets get back to the debate!So from the looks of it you seem to be heavily relying on Rulk. (As you've yet to post anything in regards to your other team members.)

Rulk seems to be one tuff cookie but he's no match for my team. I mean what's stopping Aquaman from just jabbing Rulk in the head with his trident? Grundy also seems to be physically superior to Rulk from what I've seen so he could beat Rulk as well. Then we have Wonder Woman who also seems too have a physical advantage over your team but has the added bonuses of skill & speed.

So overall my team should easily be able to handle Rulk. Now lets address a few things you brought up. My team is in fact willing to kill. There are plenty of instances of Aquaman & Wonder Woman killing with morals. Whether its Aquaman throwing his trident through random people or Diana killing some random creature each is willing to kill if necessary.

As for the Solomon Grundy thing, my team should have full control over him. Jade has treated him like a puppy before and even if that wasn't the case, all Grundy has to do is beat the living crap out Rulk or any member of your team.

Wonder Woman:

Taking on the entire League while blind folded
Taking on the entire League while blind folded
Of Course Wonder Woman blocks bullets on a daily basis
Of Course Wonder Woman blocks bullets on a daily basis

And of course there are many instances of Wonder Woman taking on Kryptonian power houses such as Superman, Supergirl, Powergirl, Zod, & Faora.

Handling both Zod & Faora at the same time even though they were previously stomping Superman
Handling both Zod & Faora at the same time even though they were previously stomping Superman

Aquaman:

I'm near confident that Aquaman's trident could easily pierce Rulks of any of your teams skin/armor as it has no problem doing against Darkseid
I'm near confident that Aquaman's trident could easily pierce Rulks of any of your teams skin/armor as it has no problem doing against Darkseid

Anyway, your move @killerwasp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man

Basic knowledge about Iron Man (short version )

Iron man ( tony Stark ) was basically captured and held prisoner by Wong-Chu in the middle of no where with a physicist named Ho Yinsen who he admired when he went to college. Both of them while captured work on a magnetic chest plate to keep deadly shrapnel from reaching his heart, that was caused by an ambush earlier. After they had completed that, Tony and his basically found friend begin working on a suit of armor to escape the people whom are holding both of them hostage, however as the suit was getting energized Ho had to buy tony time in order to get the suit fully charged and get them to escape the area, so he risks his life and dies in the process, thus tony takes his revenge on this evil doers. After this part in his life he heads back to the good ol' USA with a friend he met james "Rhodey" Rhodes who was also injured and going back as well. He thus finds out he can't take the suit out and get the shrapnel removed without him dying in the process, so he keeps it and begins to fight people whom would cause destruction to himself and his company which some of these villains consisted of Black Widow, the Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, and Mandarin. Thus he after time joined the Avengers, becoming a team player regardless of how well he seems to work in modern time with other people. He was introduced with the idea of creating a team with ant man due to all three of them working well together ( wasp, ant, and iron. ) They all agreed with this formed the avengers after dealing with a powerful foe ( loki ). However, as time has went on he has dealt with his own villains, but also helped in major problems that have come to threaten earth and their people as well. Over time his armor is his iron and he has also went through massive changes with his armor as well to provide improved usefulness.

Fighting Ability

Fighting the Hulk granted not in his normal suit, but you can get the idea of how he can fight, and how he will fight against your people

A fight between him and titanium man again showing tony's fighting ability, skill, and durability

An finally against Iron Monger

All in all, tony is able to fight against people who are supposly not only bigger, but were suppose to be superior to him and he is able to win, granted he may of never been out of date on his tech like some of his villains claim him to be, but he is able to not only be the better with technology,yet able to win with his fighting skills as well.

Tactical Genius

Now i get it chess isn't necessary a replacement for combat situations, but it allows you to know that tony is able to think and be successful in a short amount of time.

photo WXUKP.jpgphoto 6T7Af.jpg

photo 1wigP.jpg

Able to try moves and able to think on his feet when fighting the hulk

Now i understand that hulk isn't somewhat the best fighter in the world, but he can give him a run for his money and before his suit ran out of power he did manage to put a stop to hulk for the time being.

Strength of the Iron Man

Stating Iron Man is superhuman class 90. ( able to lift 90 tons )

photo 70402f49.jpgphoto Jy5YJ.jpgphoto e1cZQ.jpg

Lifts a HUGE MONSTER ( so much for your sea creatures aquawimp!)

photo wca054-07.jpgphoto wca054-08.jpg

Able to dent/almost break a shield that even THOR had trouble with

Durability of the Iron Man

Tanking an explosion from a satellite unharmed

photo 19.jpg

Is just fine after basically getting slammed without knowing by sentry onto the ground

Fall from a skyscraper = armor and him undamaged.

Goals on the team

Now i haven't covered everything of Iron man and prolly won't until later into this debate, but with him being able to use his Pulse Bolts and other firing weapons, he will be able to deal with aquaman for the time being until red hulk finishes solomon grundy, if he doesn't Iron man is able to travel very fast and within a few seconds help rulk get the edge in winning the fight for the whole team. He could prolly do both and keep both someone annoyed or focused on him while rulk ends him. Nevertheless with teamwork on my side i have a feeling that we will be able to over come anything you throw at us even that woman you call wonder. ^^

Next up Lobo ( The Main Man )

@the_man_with_questions@zeroplus

Anyway will be able to post him soon, it took me quite sometime for Iron man but i got it out there, and lobo will take some time as well, the main reason it took so much time was that i had to not only transfer those scans, but some didnt work and cut out some stuff, so i had to redo them and remove some here and there completely due to that fact. Anyway Lobo will be up soon!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Main Man ( Lobo )

Back Story of Lobo

Lobo was born on the planet Czarnia, which happen to be a peace loving race. Considered by themselves as the Universe's most peaceful race. However, when lobo was born things took a change for the worse. Lobo unlike his race was a violent man and he had made a plague of flying scorpions to end his entire race because he could. Afterwards he had signed up to try and be a police cadet and decided after killing his "superior officer" he didn't want to be a police cadet any more and had left. After time had passed he had come across bounty hunting and from then on we get our famous lobo character. As you might already know he has been a bounty hunter for a long time and enjoys it quite well ( i mean he's still doing it lol ). Anyway he is a powerful anti-hero with having clashed with plenty of power houses including superman plenty of times, he person with great durability and strength. Together with lobo's to other partners they should be able to get the job done

Main Man's fighting ability

Fighting superman ( and tanking his heat vision with ease )

Lobo Fighting Santa Claus with a sword

photo LoboandSanta.jpgphoto LoboandSanta3.jpg

Strength of Lobo

Now we know lobo is strong due to him having the power to fight heavy people, i mean the guy doesn't use his brain t mind control or something like that he goes straight into fist fighting. Granted he can think on his fight, but in the end hes a strong anti-hero with an like for violence.

Breaking a Hal's cage like nothing

Now ik this isnt all about strength here, but he did have the skill and the strength to chain super man and then throw him across town into a building.

Lobo breaking a lot of chains while being weakened

Durability of Lobo

We all know is able to tank hits from superman, but hes also taken hits from

Aquaman ( o look the guy on your team ^^ )

Surviving a big BIG blast without really harmed at all.

Healing Factor of Lobo

Lobo is known for his insane healing factor which will give him an edge over the other three people that dare fight him.

Healing Factor #1

photo LobohiveUG3.jpgphoto LobohiveUG3-2.jpgphoto LobohiveUG3-3.jpg

Healing Factor #2

photo Loboregenerate.jpgphoto Loboregenerate2.jpgphoto Loboregenerate3.jpg

Summary of Lobo/team work

While Lobo goes straight for WW showing off his manliness, and giving her the fight of her life. My other two teammates will make quick work of your team, due to teamwork and of course being better with air and land supremacy. While lobo takes the heavy blows for the team, IM and Rulk will finish off your team and then go straight for WW to help Lobo pin her down and beat her senseless. Another bonus unlike your team, two of my people will have less morals towards your team. With Rulk seeing solomon grundy as a monster he will do his best and succeed in ending him and putting him back in his grave, while Iron man annoys and keeps aquamans attention long enough to wait for rulk to help, however if rulk struggles with solomon grundy. Iron man can either go for a ko on aquaman, or blast him away ready to help rulk if he needs it ( this is a BIG maybe ). The second person on my team with very little morals would lobo and can tank what WW has to offer and be able to counter as well, her flight might be a problem but with my other teammates cleaning up whats left of your two teammates they will be able to help him out in getting her down and preceding to smash her face in. All in all my team will be able to win by using their fight skills, endurance, strength, durability, and team work to achieve their goal. On a side note lets face it, Iron man will be able to outclass aquaman with ease i mean just look up at him?!

**joemand rolled a random image posted in comment #100 at Batarang ** MFW I wake up...

@zeroplus There's my openers!

@the_man_with_questions alright there's my openers, we shall begin the debate! Did you want to add more to yours at all or nay?