H2H Battle: Kingpin (MCU) vs Black Widow (MCU)

Void-Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The location is a random City.

Both in character.

Purely H2H. No weapons.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin. Natasha wont have the damage output to put down fisk

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H2H only? I think Fisk can take Widow's punishment long enough to use his superior strength to land a blow that would KO her.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk should take this for the majority

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Interesting. Fisk is far stronger, and can deal more damage. That being said, Natasha has the pain tolerance to soak at least some of the damage he can put out.

To top it off, she's faster, more skilled, more agile, has better reflexes, and is at least as good a fighter as Daredevil. I doubt she'll go out in one hit, and if he tries submission I think a hit to the throat, eye, or groin will be enough to stop him from choking her out.

I'd go with Natasha, but not easily.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk is too strong for her. He can also take the punishment she would dish out.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I go with Fisk, Hawkeye managed to use physical strength to compensate for having lesser skill when fighting Black Widow, at least for some time, I don't see Fisk as much worse in close combat than Hakeye but massively stronger and a shitload more durable.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nat bites his face off.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk is too strong for her. He can also take the punishment she would dish out.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow gets beaten. As usual.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow really hard.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Kingpin got that armor though. He wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simple, she doesn't have the striking power or skill to put him down. Daredevil only won because of his armor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin was able to take everything that Matt dished out, even with his billy clubs. Natasha with just her fists wont have the damage output to put him down. It will take a long time, but Kingpin takes this 6.5/10.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rogueshadow  Moderator

Fisk.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I picture Kingpin taking this assuming he's at his best, since Black Widow doesn't have the will power of Daredevil, meaning she won't last.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Really good battle. I want to say Natasha.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I'm going with Widow. She faster, way more skilled, more experienced and it's not like he's the first person she's fought that's stronger than her.

Fisk's strength is overrated and he has almost no skill. He got the upper hand on Matt because of Matt's morals and plot.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Morals? I don't see how Matt's morals somehow held him back in their fight. Fisk got the upper hand because of his physicals and because he was able to get his hands on Matt, morals didn't have anything to do with it.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think kingpin's strength and durability will be more decisive than widow's skill, agility and reflexes.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Honestly Fisk should probably take it. Matt's faster, at least as skilled and has much higher pain tolerance than Natasha.... and look at how well Fisk did against him. Eventually Fisk will get his hands on her like he did with Matt and unlike Matt she won't be able to take the punishment he can dish out.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@thenaughtytitan:

Matt had him on the ground, if I remember correctly and didn't finish him. Natasha won't make the same mistake. She'll finish it. Most of Fisk's fights were won by surprise attack.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Interesting. Fisk is far stronger, and can deal more damage. That being said, Natasha has the pain tolerance to soak at least some of the damage he can put out.

To top it off, she's faster, more skilled, more agile, has better reflexes, and is at least as good a fighter as Daredevil. I doubt she'll go out in one hit, and if he tries submission I think a hit to the throat, eye, or groin will be enough to stop him from choking her out.

I'd go with Natasha, but not easily.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I agree with most of that, but I don't think she would manage to win here. He actually does have skill as well as a huge strength advantage over her. He would win, but she would make him work for it.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Matt had him on the ground, if I remember correctly and didn't finish him. Natasha won't make the same mistake. She'll finish it. Most of Fisk's fights were won by surprise attack.

Matt had him on the ground and he got up on his own accord... Matt didn't let him up like you claim.

Loading Video...

Natasha won't make the same mistake. She'll finish it.

There wasn't any mistake, Fisk simply tanked the attacks and got up. Matt was only able to put him down after a long grueling fight and Matt should hit harder especially because of his weapons. Natasha won't be able to handle a back and forth fight with Fisk... he's too strong and as shown in his fight with Matt he will be able to get his hands on her.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow has superior skills, but Kingpin is just stronger

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin was able to take everything that Matt dished out, even with his billy clubs. Natasha with just her fists wont have the damage output to put him down. It will take a long time, but Kingpin takes this 6.5/10.

Honestly Fisk should probably take it. Matt's faster, at least as skilled and has much higher pain tolerance than Natasha.... and look at how well Fisk did against him. Eventually Fisk will get his hands on her like he did with Matt and unlike Matt she won't be able to take the punishment he can dish out.

These. I'd also say Matt is stronger, has better reflexes, and has a stronger suit (it was basically the same material as Fisk's) and still took a beating before eventually winning.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leopryor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By leopryor

Daredevil was able to take down Kingpin, albeit in their second fight. I think Natasha can handle him.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think kingpin's strength and durability will be more decisive than widow's skill, agility and reflexes.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

may go either way

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Masker
@thenaughtytitan said:

yes, i agree.

Daredevil is also stronger than Natasha, so Fisk would tank even more hits in this fight... she won't be able to put him down and eventually he'll get his hands on her and break her bones...

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow has a lot of advantages here, speed, agility, skill, training, experience, but i'm not sure if she can win this. Fisk is much stronger and more durable than she is, so her usual moves wont work on him. She'd definitely get a lot of hits in on him but i doubt any of them would be very effective, and i also doubt she could take him down with a grapple. I think Fisk would eventually get his hands on her and break her neck, it'd just take a while.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AllStarSuperman

She kicks him in the balls, easy win, and in character.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she can kill him after a short but intense fight. he wont go down easy for her, but he ain't gonna win this. BW ~8.5/10 imo

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: agreed. She wont be brawling and throwing haymakers like Matt was. Unarmed against a huge tank of a man she will (in character) go for the groin, throat, eyes, etc.

Smoke-W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Smoke-W

Natasha should win. She has fought worse enemies. Even though Fisk has high durability, Black Widow's training would allow her to strike at nerve clusters, pressure points, etc.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao rape thread is rape. King Pin demolishes her. This isn't even comic versions, so she doesn't have those special buffs she would normally. She gets manhandled after a decent fight. I see this like a UFC female champion fighting a StrongMan competitor. She may hang for a little while because of her skill but ultimately she cannot prevail. If weapons were allowed i'd give it to Natasha though like if they had swords. Then she could maybe even take a majority but as it sits 9/10 to kingpin. That one is for if she hits him in the gonads and he goes down

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By renamed040924

@smoke-w: Black Widow doesn't know any pressure point techniques advanced enough to get through Fisk's thick hide. Not all pressure points are magic comic book leopard strikes. Since Black Widow has never used pressure points, we can't assume she knows more than realistic ones. Fisk took a taser to the neck and suffered minor discomfort, while the same taser oneshotted Daredevil after hitting him in the ribs. That isn't even taking into account his armor. Fisk has crazy durability.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People reaching far to try to give BW the win.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: reaching Way too far smh. This is A highly trained Female that has to go hand to hand with a Brute of a MAN. Nature dictated this outcome. With no weapons or no gadgets, BW gets put down

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow loses.

Avatar image for supremegreen_dx
supremegreen_dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

netflicks Fisk was largely unimpressive. BW might have it.

Void-Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Deathstroke_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with BW.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin would win. She would put up a hell of a fight. Would be kinda like when she fought crossbones. He tanked everything then put her in that truck easily except kingpin would throw her into the ground