#1 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

In character

No prep

Standard gear

Current versions

Who wins?

Are Thor and Hulk enough to beat H'ell?

#2 Edited by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I think H'el maybe too much for them.

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21965 posts) - - Show Bio

h'el

#4 Posted by logy5000 (5829 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el isn't far from Superboy-Prime.

That being said, the team goes down hard.

#5 Posted by dondave (37976 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el

#6 Posted by dondave (37976 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojjimbo said:

No, I think H'ell maybe too much for them.

Terrible

#7 Posted by SOG7dc (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

He'l wins

#8 Posted by BigCimmerian (8400 posts) - - Show Bio

He'l wins, but it will be hard.

#9 Edited by TheWhiteLantern (155 posts) - - Show Bio

He'l

#10 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8181 posts) - - Show Bio

hel stomps

#11 Posted by SOG7dc (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian:

it wont be. he slapped around superman, supergirl, wonderwoman and superboy

#12 Posted by dum529001 (1634 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@bigcimmerian:

Hulk and Thor have average feats that are just as good and even better than them.

#13 Posted by SOG7dc (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@bigcimmerian:

Hulk and Thor have average feats that are just as good and even better than them.

false. but whatevs

#14 Posted by dum529001 (1634 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@bigcimmerian:

combined??? nice, then it seems i made a good thread. can you post these feats. im excited now because i mean superman has gone 400 times faster than light in new 52, has lifted the weight of the earth for 5 days and only broke 1 ounce of sweat, and has been said on panel that can strike with a force greater than 6 sextillion tons. not to mention supergirl wonderwoman superboy flash and cyborg who also fought h'el. cant wait, thanks for contributing man. :)

#16 Posted by MonsterStomp (18237 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone should do a H'el tribute thread.

#17 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Not enough material to do so :P

#19 Edited by SOG7dc (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

@dum529001: They absolutely do not have "average feats" as good or better than the group of supergirl superman and wonderwoman combined.

#20 Posted by MonsterStomp (18237 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

Well now I'm interested in the feat H'el performed that gives him the win over both Thor and Hulk :o

#21 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget said:

@monsterstomp said:

Well now I'm interested in the feat H'el performed that gives him the win over both Thor and Hulk :o

Besides taking Superman's monstrous blows and essentially one-shotting and moving faster than he can react? There isn't much to boast about.

#22 Posted by MonsterStomp (18237 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by BigCimmerian (8400 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@bigcimmerian:

But here he fights Thor and Hulk so I don't see your point.

#24 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@bigcimmerian:

But here he fights Thor and Hulk so I don't see your point.

i think his point is that superman, supergirl, wonderwoman, and superboy combined are greater than hulk and thor. i dont know if thats true.

#25 Posted by patrat18 (9813 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el ouch sucks to be these two.

#26 Posted by SOG7dc (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: The combination of those chracters>>>than Thor and hulk. That's my point

#27 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@bigcimmerian: The combination of those chracters>>>than Thor and hulk. That's my point

I belive that his point is that Thor and Hulk have different power set. And that H'el would go down to Thor, in the same way Gorr would go down to telepath - he will lack a feat in some area (IDK this character too much yet) and will lose because of that.

#28 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

I belive that his point is that Thor and Hulk have different power set. And that H'el would go down to Thor, in the same way Gorr would go down to telepath - he will lack a feat in some area (IDK this character too much yet) and will lose because of that.

ahh i see. good point. i now think thats what he meant too. if so, could you tell us how @bigcimmerian ? also i replied to your first comment, could you reply back? thanks

#29 Posted by BigCimmerian (8400 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

Yes, exactly this.

#30 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:
@sog7dc said:

ahh i see. good point. i now think thats what he meant too. if so, could you tell us how @bigcimmerian ? also i replied to your first comment, could you reply back? thanks

#31 Edited by BigCimmerian (8400 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@sog7dc said:

I will think about it and post answer tommorow :D

#32 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:
@foreverevil said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@sog7dc said:

I will think about it and post answer tommorow :D

thank you, i'll remind you if you forget

#33 Edited by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

My heart goes out to the team, after this they will hardly be recognisable.

On other hand, I hop H'el invites me over for that Gamma-radiated Odinsonstew hes going to have.

CIN.

#34 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

What are you purposing Thor does to win, that's not predominantly out of character for him? I am just interested. I suppose an anti-force blast would be one but that part of his powers are rather untested apart from one statement from the recorder.

I think i see He'l a lot higher than most people do and i can understand that, i just loved the character so a little bias sort of kicks in :p

#35 Posted by brainstorm01 (1397 posts) - - Show Bio

not current thor has op???

#36 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

What are you purposing Thor does to win, that's not predominantly out of character for him? I am just interested. I suppose an anti-force blast would be one but that part of his powers are rather untested apart from one statement from the recorder.

I think i see He'l a lot higher than most people do and i can understand that, i just loved the character so a little bias sort of kicks in :p

As I've said - not MY point, because IDK H'el.