Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By AllStarSuperman

Poll H'el vs White Lantern Kyle Rayner (97 votes)

H'el 22%
Kyle 76%

H'el vs Kyle Rayner

Fight takes place in space.

• 
mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kyle maybe

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy hell I gotta get that issue of Supergirl...

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oceanmaster21  Online

stalemate butkyle has a lol more versatility but hel is a beat

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: because this is white lantern and he is uber powerful kyle is more impressive than jordan I don't see hel taking kyle who would beat superman with the white ring

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@mikep12 said:

@allstarsuperman: because this is white lantern and he is uber powerful kyle is more impressive than jordan I don't see hel taking kyle who would beat superman with the white ring

H'el is faster then superman though, and he has vast amount of more powers as well.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: kyles ring is a bit to much plus it has a function similar to spider mans spider sense that activates a sheild that protects him

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@mikep12: yeah i know, but i say this is a good fight

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mikep12

@allstarsuperman: agreed I just think kyle wins in a pretty good fight but could go ethier way

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By patrat18

Could go either way.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: h'el walked over big blue the clone and super girl..with minimal effort...they literally won through plot

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle just makes multiple planets sized chunks of Kryptonite

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Kyle just makes multiple planets sized chunks of Kryptonite

He can't do such thing, if he could, he would have reconstructed Korugar, and I also don't see how he would realize that H'el is a kryptonian.

Really, I'm sick of seen my favorite character getting put into battles he doesn't stand a chance to win (I am not talking about this battle, but about battles like Odin Force Thor vs Kyle).

The Green Lantern Sinestro is AT BEST as powerful as Hal Jordan and he owned Kyle, and Hal Jordan's constructs were broken by Wonder Woman and Hal was tossed around like he was nothing by Darkseid, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Superman had to save the day. New 52 GL's are much weaker than the Pre new 52 versions.

H'el takes this fight, he was owning Superman, Superboy and Supergirl at the same time without much trouble in Superman #14.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kyle

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DeathandGrim
Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle most likely.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecoolest said:

@dorukesin said:

Kyle

Reasons?

Having the entire emotional spectrum under his belt.

Not a good reason, Kyle was taken down by the Green Lantern Sinestro and again, post flashpoint GL's are much weaker than pre flashpoint. Wonder Woman was able to break Hal Jordan's constructs when they fought.

H'el's Telekinesis was powerful enough to stop Superman, he could use it to break Kyle's neck.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle most likely.

I would love to hear why my favorite character would win this battle according to most of the viners.

Kyle has the potential but not the feats, H'el moved so fast that he KO'd, caught Superboy (who was on another city) and came back before Superman realized what happened, he defeated Superman and Supergirl with ease and his telekinesis was powerful enough to stop Superman.

Again, a Green Lantern defeated Kyle and even Diana was able to break Hal Jordan's constructs, H'el wouldn't have a problem breaking Kyle's constructs and he could use his telekinesis to break Kyle's neck.

Even the Pre-flashpoint Green Lantern Kyle Rayner has much better feats than the WL Kyle, I don't see him winning this fight as much as I like him.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if Kyle has shown anything that could put him on the same level of a matter manipulating Superman+ level character.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if Kyle has shown anything that could put him on the same level of a matter manipulating Superman+ level character.

Trust me, I have read all comics from GL: new guardians, GL and GL corps so I have read almost all if not all Kyle Rayner's Appearances as a WL and he hasn't shown anything to put him on H'el's level in the new 52 comics.

In fact, the pre flashpoint GL Kyle Rayner has better feats than the post flashpoint WL.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik said:

Trust me, I have read all comics from GL: new guardians, GL and GL corps so I have read almost all if not all Kyle Rayner's Appearances as a WL and he hasn't shown anything to put him on H'el's level in the new 52 comics.

In fact, the pre flashpoint GL Kyle Rayner has better feats than the post flashpoint WL.

Likewise, people seem to overhype White Lantern Kyle, he really has not done anything of merit so far.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecoolest said:

@themagicstik said:

Likewise, people seem to overhype White Lantern Kyle, he really has not done anything of merit so far.

I agree, there was a thread where a majority of people agreed that Kyle could beat Odin Force Thor, that's insanity!

The pre flashpoint GL Kyle is a bit underrated IMO but the WL is terribly overrated, I love how everyone is saying that he wins without showing feats or explanations.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecoolest: First of all, why do you keep saying your a fan of Kyle? You sound like those guys who claim they are fans of DC but say Marvel wins.

We don't care.

Second, Kyle wasn't even fighting Sinestro. He didn't even make one construct at all because he didn't want to fight him and anyway, Kyle was weak at that point. He was just drained by the First Lantern. But anyway, the writters just wanted to find some way to allow Sinestro to wear the white ring. That's not a fight when you have one character not fighting.

Now, Hal Jordan is nowhere close to Kyle now. And I always believed that Kyle was more powerful then Hal Jordan (he has better feats). We don't need feats to know how powerful Kyle is now. The Guardians of the Universe (including Ganthet) claimed they couldn't win against him without a power boost from the First Lantern. That means Kyle >>>>> All the Guardians of the Universe.

I do agree that a lot of characters were called Omnipotent once and were never showed as one but Hal Jordan himself stated that Kyle could stop the Guardians by himself. And anyway, the Guardians of the Universe are nigh-omniscient. They wouldn't say that without reasons.

H'el did take Superman, Superboy and others but that doesn't mean he can take a Guardian and even if he could beat one of them, there's a bunch more and no even all of them together could take Kyle down. Kyle with all the rings (without being a white lantern) was able to inflict a lot of damage to the Guardians of the Universe and the only reason he lost was because the rings broke.

And from what I've seen in recents comics, he holds back a lot. He rarely use the White Light. He's using the Green Light most of the time.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle.

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i say h'el but i definitly have to read more about these two

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BoringPerson

Kyle should lose because of lack of feats and lots of relatively low showings... but I have a feeling accidental blue ring mindrape is the secret weapon that wins the day 95 percent of the time.

All H'El ever really wanted was to have a reason to do what he thought was the right thing... I just picture a ghostly Jor-El pacifying him utterly resulting in technical incapacitation.

Also, you gotta love how Wonder Woman breaking Hal's constructs is anything more than Hal holding back... Even Superman breaking his constructs was canonically before he overcame the Yellow Impurity.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Actually, Kyle might be able to use Compassion to calm him down... Just wondering if it would work on someone as powerful as H'el.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By reaverlation

Kyle

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vasquez

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly even standard Kyle could Give H'el hell(no pun intended).

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#36  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller
Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since White Lanterns are the strongest of all the spectrum.. IMO Kyle wins this

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think H'el does stand more than a chance of winning, Superman's powers to a better degree, and many more abilities, his telekinesis alone was powerful enough to hold back Wonder Woman, Superman and Superboy.

The white lantern Kyle probably wins, however H'el has definitely a chance IMO.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle, but H'el will give him one helluva fight

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle had trouble with the Warmonger and I didn't thin of him as anywere near H'el's level. Then again H'el did overcome Relic (though he had soem help)

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvelthunder: What are you talking about?

H'el never met Relic.

Anyway, how will H'el win against someone who can alter reality?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecoolest: why would Kyle reconstruct a lifeless planet if he can't ressrect? Kyle has made plantery plus scale constructs more often than any lantern. Kyle was weakene by the first lantern and didn't eve want to fight Sinestro. Trust me, Kyle>Sinestro/Hal. His feats are way better.

Kyle would have a very good chance without being a white lantern. He certainly wins as one.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowhuntr: I meant "then again Kyle did overcome Relic with some help." H'el could also alter reality from what I remember. Just because Kyle can alter reality doesn't make him unkillable to someone like Superman or Wonder Woman. H'el is plenty powerful enough to kill him as we saw Kyle struggle with Warmonger and other opponents that were probably weaker than H'el.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Eisenfauste

elyK.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@captainmarvelthunder: Wow at H'el being able to alter reality. I don't remember him doing that under his own power. Kyle currently has the codes of the Universe. His power is above all the guardians of the universe put together. Superman, Wonder Woman and H'el don't even come close.

And for Relic, the only reason why Kyle needed help is only because Relic absorbed the technology of Exeter and was able to redirect every constructs and light blast thrown at him.

Kyle was able to bring back from the dead Raga (a living planet) and kill him. His powers are constantly growing.

H'el gets stomped hard. Yeah, he fought the JL and won. Good for him. But Kyle's power before going inside the Source Wall was above the Guardians of the Universe and they are >>>> Justice League and H'el.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided