In character

No prep

Standard gear

Who wins?

#2 Posted by hulk_post_absolute_power (304 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins but its a good fight

#3 Posted by ForeverEvil (4887 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by buttersdaman000 (11957 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't in-character Sentry be crazy Sentry? If so, H'El wins 10/10 with moderate difficulty. If not, and Sentry is in total control, he solos

#5 Posted by ForeverEvil (4887 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't in-character Sentry be crazy Sentry? If so, H'El wins 10/10 with moderate difficulty. If not, and Sentry is in total control, he solos

oh wow. any scans you wanna show as proof of your claims. and i dont mean powerful feats, i mean feats of abilities that H'el can deny/block/ or do faster

#6 Posted by kidman560 (7635 posts) - - Show Bio

actually Current Sentry beat the tar out of thor going several times the speed of light so no Sentry is the main problem (not that thor isnt)

#7 Posted by oceanmaster21 (10653 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: it be interwsting i can see hel taking out thor eventually but sentry is the problem

#8 Edited by adhd_assassin (543 posts) - - Show Bio

death seed sentry solos

#9 Posted by oceanmaster21 (10653 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: but couldnt hel use his tp to make thor turn on sentry and attack him

#10 Posted by ForeverEvil (4887 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: but couldnt hel use his tp to make thor turn on sentry and attack him

when did he use TP?? i cant remember

#11 Posted by oceanmaster21 (10653 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: Didnt he use it when he fought superman ww superboy and i thought he used it in supergirl i could be wrong but i thought he did

#12 Posted by those_eyes (10193 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is he'l?

#13 Edited by buttersdaman000 (11957 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

actually Current Sentry beat the tar out of thor going several times the speed of light so no Sentry is the main problem (not that thor isnt)

Yeah, I forgot about him, but I don't think he has enough feats to say anything since H'El would beat Thor as well. IIRC we also don't know what state of mind death seed sentry is in

@buttersdaman000 said:

oh wow. any scans you wanna show as proof of your claims. and i dont mean powerful feats, i mean feats of abilities that H'el can deny/block/ or do faster

Strong enough to almost OHKO Superman several times; Stronger than Superman and Superboy combined (Scan occurs right after H'El forcibly ejects them from the fortress of solitude); Strong enough to tank a speed blitz from Kara with budging an inch (also made her hands hurt)

TK is strong enough to hold Wonder Woman, Superman and Superboy; Some TK; Uses TK to hold Superboy and then begins breaking him down on a molecular level; Tra[s the teen titans in a TK whirlwind; Disassembles battle armour using TK and then teleports Flash to the watch tower.

Speed blitz Wonder Woman; Teleports himself and Kara from earth to the sun; teleports back to earth from the sun; more tk and teleportation; teleports kara to clarks apartment and telepathically implants the English language in her head

Makes himself invisible to all but Superboy; Shrinks Kara down so that she can enter Kandor; Astral Projection

#14 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el

#15 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong is current sentry?

#16 Posted by thanosii (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@solon: strong enough to one shot current Thor who is a planet buster

#17 Posted by patrat18 (11579 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: Correction his hammer is a planet buster, which Thor could not use at the time he was getting thrashed.

#18 Posted by Pierpat (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

Team, but not easily.

#19 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@thanosii: Correction his hammer is a planet buster, which Thor could not use at the time he was getting thrashed.

Thor is planet buster, because he overpowered Midgard Serpent, when MS was crushing planet.

#20 Posted by kidman560 (7635 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

Thor is planet buster, because he overpowered Midgard Serpent, when MS was crushing planet.

this is correct! current thor is being written more like a boss now

#21 Edited by patrat18 (11579 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by thanosii (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: yes he lifted the combined weight of twenty planets which is better feat, he also threw the twilight sword which weighs like a star do he's pretty strong these days, but Sentry owned him

#23 Posted by patrat18 (11579 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: I've herd many times that that feat is false.

#24 Edited by pooty (12723 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: All of Sentry's power is from molecular manipulation. I don't know if Hél has an answer for that.

Quote: "I Can Control The Molecules Of My World. Then creates a Werewolf in his hand

#25 Posted by buttersdaman000 (11957 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty:

When he is in complete control.

Out of control Sentry loses to WWH and brawls 90% of the time, forgetting he has a host of other powers to use

#26 Posted by pooty (12723 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty:

Out of control Sentry loses to WWH and brawls 90% of the time, forgetting he has a host of other powers to use

True

#27 Posted by Killemall (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@pooty:

True

He didnt actually lose to World War Hulk without plot, Iron Man asked him to play god, which he did, only to realise if he doesnt stop everyone on Earth would die, essentially turning the story around the head from trying to stop WWHulk to trying to stop Sentry from killing everyone.

Here is the reply from Greg Pak about what happened there.

#28 Posted by pooty (12723 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: So did Sentry intentionally turn depower?

#29 Edited by Killemall (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@killemall: So did Sentry intentionally turn depower?

More like Sentry intentionally stopped fighting and allowed Hulk to try and subdue him, because not doing so would have killed everyone and everything on Earth, Sentry in essence became the World Breaker for Earth. There is also an alternate reality that deals with what would have happened if Sentry hadnt lost, and released his energy, it destroyed New York, kills everyone on Earth, except Hulk and Vision both of whom are slowing dying by the radiation.

Sentry is inconsistent, dont deny, but he is more powerful than comicvine gives him credit for.

#30 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@czarny_samael666: Has he repeated this feat, or anything close?

His strength contest with Hercules would be similar, but he don't need another feat if he has this one. Blue Marvel only once was putted against Hydrogen Bomb and Sentry only once used energy projection on planet level scale (maybe two times). H'el never did anything close to that, unless we count fights as similar feats, but in that case, Thor has many fights with planet level characters.

#31 Edited by patrat18 (11579 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

His strength contest with Hercules would be similar, but he don't need another feat if he has this one. Blue Marvel only once was putted against Hydrogen Bomb and Sentry only once used energy projection on planet level scale (maybe two times). H'el never did anything close to that, unless we count fights as similar feats, but in that case, Thor has many fights with planet level characters.

He loss that, and he cheated by using lightning.

#32 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this isn't really relevant, but isn't Thor pretty much worthless without Mjolnir?

#33 Posted by thanosii (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@auction_sniper: Thor without miljnor still has weather manipulation and godblast

@patrat18: which feat as put several up.

#34 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@patrat18 said:

I am not talking about that... I am talking about situation in which they were going to push planet out of its orbit by mere strength contest. And as I've said before - it doesn't matter how many times he has done it.

I know this isn't really relevant, but isn't Thor pretty much worthless without Mjolnir?

Thor without Mjolnir has planet level strength and durability, microsecond reaction speed, weather control, god blast and can escape from pocket dimensions.

#35 Edited by patrat18 (11579 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@patrat18 said:

I am not talking about that... I am talking about situation in which they were going to push planet out of its orbit by mere strength contest. And as I've said before - it doesn't matter how many times he has done it.

@auction_sniper said:

Thor without Mjolnir has planet level strength and durability, microsecond reaction speed, weather control, god blast and can escape from pocket dimensions.

So how does a strength feat equal planet buster? Superman lifted the earth for 5 days, that still doesn't make him a planet buster.

#36 Posted by patrat18 (11579 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (2909 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@patrat18 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@patrat18 said:

@auction_sniper said:

So how does a strength feat equal planet buster? Superman lifted the earth for 5 days, that still doesn't make him a planet buster.

Due to his fight with Gorr, they were destroying planets as a side effect from their blows. Also in my opinion to be a planet buster would require striking power, not lifting strength. Young Thor, a far weaker and less experienced Thor showed to have ridiculous striking force, when he hit Gorr so hard that it opened up a worm hole

#38 Edited by patrat18 (11579 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@patrat18 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@patrat18 said:

@auction_sniper said:

Due to his fight with Gorr, they were destroying planets as a side effect from their blows. Also in my opinion to be a planet buster would require striking power, not lifting strength. Young Thor, a far weaker and less experienced Thor showed to have ridiculous striking force, when he hit Gorr so hard that it opened up a worm hole

This was the affect of them clashing. Most of the power belonged to Gorr not Thor.

#39 Edited by unBREAKable_Fs4 (2909 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: There's nothing that indicates that was all Gorr that was causing the planets to shatter. Besides Mjolnir has been shown to be more than capable of shattering worlds.

#40 Posted by patrat18 (11579 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4: I didn't say it was all Gorr but mostly his power. Young Thor was not using mjolnir at the time.

#41 Posted by Experio (18200 posts) - - Show Bio

Team win

#42 Posted by Killemall (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4: It wasnt Thor that created the black hole but rather Gorr did in a page earlier, i know i interpreted this the same way you did, and so did couple of other people. But if you pay attention to earlier page, pointed to me by CitizenBane, you can see the wormhole was created a page earlier by Gorr to pull the serpent.

If you notice the earlier page, scan on bottom left, you can see Gorr open the worm hole.

Now you can either interpret the feat as Young Thor hitting Gorr so hard a worm hole was created (which is weird given Thor has never done anything like that, and creating a black hole by breaking a whole in reality itself should reasonably have some pretty big consequences) or you could interpret it as Young Thor hitting Gorr thru the wormhole that was created 3 panels earlier.

I think the latter makes more sense you know..

#43 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (2909 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4: It wasnt Thor that created the black hole but rather Gorr did in a page earlier, i know i interpreted this the same way you did, and so did couple of other people. But if you pay attention to earlier page, pointed to me by CitizenBane, you can see the wormhole was created a page earlier by Gorr to pull the serpent.

If you notice the earlier page, scan on bottom left, you can see Gorr open the worm hole.

Now you can either interpret the feat as Young Thor hitting Gorr so hard a worm hole was created (which is weird given Thor has never done anything like that, and creating a black hole by breaking a whole in reality itself should reasonably have some pretty big consequences) or you could interpret it as Young Thor hitting Gorr thru the wormhole that was created 3 panels earlier.

Wow, I never even noticed that. Thanks for the correction.

#44 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (2909 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: You're probably right. As I was just corrected on the worm hole feat, there's a good chance Gorr was responsible for the most damage caused.

#45 Posted by patrat18 (11579 posts) - - Show Bio

Great observation as always.

#46 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7636 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#47 Edited by buttersdaman000 (11957 posts) - - Show Bio

H'El makes himself invisible and pounds on the team