#1 Posted by ShadowPro (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

H'El vs Thanos

no prep, they know the basic of their oponents, in character, vic by any mean but BFR, in a desert planet, who wins?

#2 Posted by XiiX (7884 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#3 Edited by SHAZAM117 (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

As cool as he is, H'el has faced no one on Thanos' level yet. Beating down New52 versions of Supes, Superboy and Supergirl just aren't enough. I'd like to see what he could do against Darkseid or Helspont, then might be a blip on Thanos' radar if they give him some good showings

#4 Posted by Wolverine08 (40548 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos easily.

#5 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowpro: Thanos stomps him to the ground HARD!

#6 Posted by DeathandGrim (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanatos.

#7 Posted by NighThunder (3047 posts) - - Show Bio

As cool as he is, H'el has faced no one on Thanos' level yet. Beating down New52 versions of Supes, Superboy and Supergirl just aren't enough. I'd like to see what he could do against Darkseid or Helspont, then might be a blip on Thanos' radar if they give him some good showings

#8 Posted by Your_Friendly_Azn (313 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4 the lock Thanos murderstomps

#9 Posted by Killemall (18458 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by DarkRaiden (6883 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos Titanstomps.

#12 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#13 Posted by patrat18 (9445 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by thanosii (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite

#16 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

I must have the wrong character in mind here (do tell if I do) because if I don't, those first comments have me scratching my head.

I take it none of the above have actually read H'el on earth because if they did they would see just how horridly Thanos gets stomped here in the worst possible way.

Thanos wouldn't even be able to beat new 52 Superman let alone a kryptonian that can solo him, superboy and supergirl at the same time. Effortlessly too.

This is a guy that can literally tear him limp from limp physically. Add on to the fact that he can teleport at will, displays an insane level of TP and can even shrink you down to size (literally) as he did to supergirl. Add on top of that that he is also incredibly intelligent (protoge to krypton's greatest scientist)

Thanos is going to be fighting a ghost with the power to take planets apart with his bare hands. A ghost that can phase in and out whenever he wants and invade his mind at will. A ghost that can even fight at lightspeed. Come on now this is almost spite. H'el it is spite!

I understand Thanos is one of those characters that you forum kids love to get behind because it's cool but this is one battle he simply gets squashed in.

H'el roflstomps.

I'm too lazy to find any facepalm pics so I just facepalmed myself.

#17 Posted by Nefarious (19515 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#18 Posted by logy5000 (5709 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a stomp, but Thanos wins.

#19 Posted by kyrees (4804 posts) - - Show Bio

this

#20 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7324 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by thanosii (1245 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by 14NC3 (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

@blazinghell said:

I must have the wrong character in mind here (do tell if I do) because if I don't, those first comments have me scratching my head.

I take it none of the above have actually read H'el on earth because if they did they would see just how horridly Thanos gets stomped here in the worst possible way.

Thanos wouldn't even be able to beat new 52 Superman let alone a kryptonian that can solo him, superboy and supergirl at the same time. Effortlessly too.

This is a guy that can literally tear him limp from limp physically. Add on to the fact that he can teleport at will, displays an insane level of TP and can even shrink you down to size (literally) as he did to supergirl. Add on top of that that he is also incredibly intelligent (protoge to krypton's greatest scientist)

Thanos is going to be fighting a ghost with the power to take planets apart with his bare hands. A ghost that can phase in and out whenever he wants and invade his mind at will. A ghost that can even fight at lightspeed. Come on now this is almost spite. H'el it is spite!

I understand Thanos is one of those characters that you forum kids love to get behind because it's cool but this is one battle he simply gets squashed in.

H'el roflstomps.

my reaction exactly

#24 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

@blazinghell:

That's basically the only response you give to every single post you disagree with. Seriously, that is like your catchphrase. A lame attempt on trying to put a post you disagree with down. Vapid and recycled. It isn't impressing anyone except for those who agree with you.

That phase is to just describe my feeling of a palmface in words.I don't use it a lot in the battle threads.

#25 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el roflstomps.

#26 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el doesn't have anything to compete with Thanos.

#27 Edited by tomlikesfries (4638 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el seems pretty powerful, but he really doesn't have that many feats yet and doesn't seem to be on Thanos' level.

#28 Posted by TommyJones1945 (749 posts) - - Show Bio

He'el takes this swimmingly well. His vast array of powers can topple the likes of Thanos. Not surprised by the above comments. Hardly almost anyone who posted anything even bothered to look what He'l or what he is capable of. Still, doesnt change the fact he gets rolfstomped.

CIN.

#29 Posted by GhostRavage (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

He'el takes this swimmingly well. His vast array of powers can topple the likes of Thanos. Not surprised by the above comments. Hardly almost anyone who posted anything even bothered to look what He'l or what he is capable of. Still, doesnt change the fact he gets rolfstomped.

CIN.

You're wrong. H'el loses badly, then Thanos drinks his kryptonian blood as a sangria.

#30 Posted by TommyJones1945 (749 posts) - - Show Bio

Then explain how? I'm dying to know what Thanos can do at all to H'el.

Spoiler: Absolutely nothing. CIN.

#31 Posted by SeriousNote (60 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty close...

#32 Posted by DeathandGrim (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends if Thanos has his handy dandy gauntlet. But even without it he's still quite a few showings. H'el hasn't shown up enough to compare.

#33 Posted by TommyJones1945 (749 posts) - - Show Bio

^Sorry but that argument is weak. Just bcus a character has more feats than other doesn't mean he is weaker. H'el has a low number of feats but they overshadow what Thanos is capable of. CIN.

#34 Posted by RetconCrisis (3637 posts) - - Show Bio

H'El has taken on New 52 Superman quite easily, sure, but Thanos can take on Pre52 Superman. ABC logic FTW!

But in all seriousness, H-El is really cool and impressive, but I think Thanos wins.

#35 Posted by NighThunder (3047 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommyjones1945: Really...? Just......wow.......how about a CaV? im backing thanos quite heavily here.

#37 Posted by New_World_Order (12895 posts) - - Show Bio

#38 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@blazinghell said:

H'el roflstomps.

You're too lazy to debate anything that I stated PERIOD. This is a battle thread where you try to counter what I have established. Simply stating that he wins because "I think he's cooler and it's all the rage" or because " I said so and I bet every other thanos fanboy is going to agree with me " is not going to cut it. If you disagree you have to explain why. "Oh yea let me post a meme picture instead of refuting anything he said, that'll show them my superiority!" Come on now, kid.

@homicidalmaniac said:

@blazinghell: No just No.

That's basically the only response you give to every single post you disagree with. Seriously, that is like your catchphrase. A lame attempt on trying to put a post you disagree with down. Vapid and recycled. It isn't impressing anyone except for those who agree with you.

#39 Posted by Experio (15100 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#40 Posted by NighThunder (3047 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by TommyJones1945 (749 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian:

Is it bad that I LMFAO cus of ur meme even though I'm supporting H'el.

@tommyjones1945: Really...? Just......wow.......how about a CaV? im backing thanos quite heavily here.

What? pls explain what ur post means. I dont understand. H'el still takes it. Not only is he stronger, faster and more durable than the N52 bench pressing Supes, but he also has a skill set which makes the likes of MMH and MM jealous with rage. The Thanos train is running mostly on fanboyism. Seriously, look up H'el on Earth and tell me with a straight face and tell Thanos stands a chance. I'm out.

CIN.

#42 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian:

@nighthunder said:

What? pls explain what ur post means. I dont understand. H'el still takes it. Not only is he stronger, faster and more durable than the N52 bench pressing Supes, but he also has a skill set which makes the likes of MMH and MM jealous with rage. The Thanos train is running mostly on fanboyism. Seriously, look up H'el on Earth and tell me with a straight face and tell Thanos stands a chance. I'm out.

CIN.

Nah, it's cool bro haha.

What if I tell you that Thanos nearly stalemated Odin and nearly killed Silver Surfer with his bare hands?

#43 Posted by comic_book_fan (5520 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos stomps but I don't want to be considered marvel biased so I say thanos barely wins

#44 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos beats down Surfer for giggles.

He does the same with H'el.

#45 Posted by XxGin (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

@blazinghell:

Just let it go Blazing.

No need to do CAV or anything.

I also say Thanos wins though. He can basically do what ever H'elll does and more. He also has better feats..

#46 Posted by TommyJones1945 (749 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommyjones1945 said:

@bigcimmerian:

@nighthunder said:

CIN.

Nah, it's cool bro haha.

What if I tell you that Thanos nearly stalemated Odin and nearly killed Silver Surfer with his bare hands?

The Odin feat is impressive, SS not so much. Its already a fact he jobs to most cosmic level beings. CIN.

#47 Posted by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

@bigcimmerian:

@nighthunder said:

CIN.

Nah, it's cool bro haha.

The Odin feat is impressive, SS not so much. Its already a fact he jobs to most cosmic level beings. CIN.

I got more, Thanos fought bloodlusted Thor with power gem to standstill.

#48 Posted by Killemall (18458 posts) - - Show Bio

He'el takes this swimmingly well.

Lets see you make an argument as well, all you have done so far is point fingers on others.

His vast array of powers can topple the likes of Thanos.

Thanos is just as versatile, teleportation, matter manipulation, energy manipulation, telepathy , again you seem to be merely pointing fingers thats all i see thus far.

How about turning him into stone, or blasting into smithereens like he did to a horde of Punishers when single one of them have taken on FF, to Silver Surfer to freakin Inbetweener.

^Sorry but that argument is weak. Just bcus a character has more feats than other doesn't mean he is weaker. H'el has a low number of feats but they overshadow what Thanos is capable of. CIN.

Actually to point out you have not actually brought up anything apart from suggest Hel has higher array of power without considering what Thanos is capable of of.

What feat from He'l overshadow Thanos going around defeating Beyonder? What feat from He'l overshadows Thanos actually taking on a baby abstract, what feat from He'l overshadows Thanos one shotting Hulk level beings? Destroying a planet as a side effect of fighting a being who as ripped the very core of a star? What feat from He'l overshaows Thanos blowing up a shield that just took combined hit from Avengers + Fantastic Four + Other heroes without cracking? What feat from He'l overshadows Marvel outright saying Thanos is more powerful than freakin Ultron the guy whose taken a whole group up avengers and had them helpless nearly everytime?

#49 Posted by Killemall (18458 posts) - - Show Bio

I got more, Thanos fought bloodlusted Thor with power gem to standstill.

I could post a page filled with scans to support Thanos really :p

#50 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos stomps but I don't want to be considered marvel biased so I say thanos barely wins

lmao tooo late