Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kingant27

All Blood-Lusted

No-Prep

Moral OFF

Fight takes place on an indestructible abandoned Earth where they can go all out.

NO BFR

Fight to the death or KO.

They start 1 mile apart.

Round 1: TP Enabled.

Round 2: NO TP.

H'el, Injustice Superman(W/Yellow Ring), King Hyperion

Vs

Kingdom Come Superman, Wraith, Red Sun Superman

Who wins, and why?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team 2

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 (no argument, just a popularity vote for Red Sun Superman)

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@kingant27: Team 1 because of H'el versatility.

Though either KC Superman or Red Son Superman would pummel Injustice Superman into the b*tch he is, H'el versatility edges his team. H'el could matter manipulate them, take that away though and team 2 easily takes it.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Though either KC Superman or Red Son Superman would pummel Injustice Superman, H'el versatility edges his team.

Injustice Superman did beat both Ganthlet and Mogo, and is powered by the whole planet...

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

H'el is extremely versatile, Injustice Supes is scary powerful from what I've seen so far, especially pushing the OA planet into the sun.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team one.

H'el MVP

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Though either KC Superman or Red Son Superman would pummel Injustice Superman, H'el versatility edges his team.

Injustice Superman did beat both Ganthlet and Mogo, and is powered by the whole planet...

His victory over them was only due to their surprise, and all he actually did was push them into the sun, a more prolonged battle would have ended badly for him.

Off Topic- Did it bother anyone that neither Ganthet nor Mogo could survive in a star, considering that usually GL's have survived supernovas?

As to the battle, KC Superman is definitely the most powerful single character, even considering H'el, I would still give a slight majority to Team 1.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@kingant27: Injustice Superman greatly lacks the striking feats that Post-Crisis Superman has; highest end being shattering space and time in his battle with Kal L. KC Superman is essentially a future version of the same Superman, alebit even more powerful by a factor of 3-4. And multiple times faster than Jay Garrick.

How can Injustice Superman beat someone who strikes harder and is significantly faster? Pushing KC Superman into a sun as he did Mogo wouldn't be a good idea either, for obvious reasons.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@jacthripper: @kingant27:

Off Topic- Did it bother anyone that neither Ganthet nor Mogo could survive in a star, considering that usually GL's have survived supernovas?

This did not even remotely cross my mind. That is actually a very good point.

Post-Crisis Green Lanterns have survived Supernova's just fine and Post-Crisis Superman (a younger and weaker version of KC Superman) survived a Supernova 50x the size of Kepler's

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I voted for the team 2 only because Red Son Supes = Putin's powers.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can he'l go around ripping people apart on the molecular level?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Having a massively amped lantern ring, along with his already powerful level; is comparable...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kingant27

@jacthripper: @frozen: Agreed, it was PIS way; however he was clearly shown as superior to lanterns etc...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 frozen  Moderator

@kingant27: Not saying he isn't powerful, but see the point of The Sun. Post-Crisis Green Lanterns have withstood Supernova's unlike Injustice Mogo or Ganthet. Post-Crisis Superman has withstood a Supernova 50x the Kepler's.

Red Son Superman tanked 6 mini-black holes.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kingant27

@frozen: He still beat multiple lantern's etc, and is powered by everyone on Earth almost, and was fast enough to take Kyle's ring of without him wanting to...

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Wraith can take out H'el pretty easily with kyrptonite radiation. Kingdom Come Superman can one-shot both Hyperion and Injustice Superman.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@kingant27 said:

@frozen: He still beat multiple lantern's etc, and is powered by everyone on Earth almost, and was fast enough to take Kyle's ring of without him wanting to...

Batman has taken Hal's ring without Hal wanting him to, and IIRC I don't remember him taking Kyle's ring, Kyle....died in his first appearance and was ripped apart in space. KC Superman has broken Lantern constructs of Alan and what I've basically already stated. KC Superman is much more powerful than Injustice Superman. So is the Red Son Superman.

@highaccuser said:

Team 2. Wraith can take out H'el pretty easily with kyrptonite radiation. Kingdom Come Superman can one-shot both Hyperion and Injustice Superman.

Didn't consider that...

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What but TP, and molecular manipulation, also they are not getting one-shotted; lowballing much...

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

What but TP, and molecular manipulation, also they are not getting one-shotted; lowballing much...

Neither of those do any good if he's poisoned to death. Show me one showing of them tanking force anywhere near a punch from KC Superman, because we both know none exists.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kingant27

@highaccuser: Your telling me he can get poisoned to death before TP is used, or molecular manipulation; also how will Wraith know instinctively that H'el is Kryptonian etc...

What punch?

Because King Hyperion was easily taking hits from 712 Hyperion, who was matching Gladiator, and another Hyperion, and Gladiator has a very good striking feat; yet he was in desperate help against a holding back King Hyperion...

Injustice Superman has constructs you know, he beat countless lanterns, and survived Captain Atom going nova on him etc...

They are not getting one-shotted, you are greatly exaggerating him; or lowballing the other 2...

FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought H'el didn't have the Kryptonite vulnerability.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 said:

@frozen said:

His victory over them was only due to their surprise, and all he actually did was push them into the sun, a more prolonged battle would have ended badly for him.

As to the battle, KC Superman is definitely the most powerful single character, even considering H'el, I would still give a slight majority to Team 1.

Basically everyone in Injustice is heavily nerfed so that Superman controlling everyone is feasible...

H'El wins it for team 1. KC Superman is, after a bit of educated discussion, rather overhyped.

Aaaaaand y'all know my shtick about H'El's forcible teleportation.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Depends, according to Jay, KC Supes is around Pre-52 Wally's speed, he tanks hits without flinching that send Pre-52 supes flying, he busts through Alan Scott's constructs while fighting Starman's Gravity powers, straight up beating a morals off enhanced Captain Marvel, etc.

The hype is there for a reason, obviously if Superman goes straight for H'el at full speed, near wally levels, he's going to have pounded H'el with basically IMPs...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: While it could be a good strategy, you can't assume he will target one specific individual, also he still can get TP'd, manipulated molecularly etc; can he not?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27:

@highaccuser: Your telling me he can get poisoned to death before TP is used, or molecular manipulation; also how will Wraith know instinctively that H'el is Kryptonian etc...

H'el hasn't shown the telepathy to take out Wraith(whose defenses should be equal to Superman's). Molecule Manipulation won't work through his durability. Finding out who H'el is won't be too hard given his similar power set to Superman.

What punch?

Because King Hyperion was easily taking hits from 712 Hyperion, who was matching Gladiator, and another Hyperion, and Gladiator has a very good striking feat; yet he was in desperate help against a holding back King Hyperion...

712 Hyperion didn't match Gladiator, he literally had his spine broken easily. And before you say "They were equal but Gladiator won with skill", no. Breaking someones spine doesn't require skill, it just shows your strength is well above their durability. Also, I've looked at their fight, and I don't recall 712 Hyperion ever throwing a punch at King Hyperion. Am I forgetting something?

Injustice Superman has constructs you know, he beat countless lanterns, and survived Captain Atom going nova on him etc...

Beating featless lanterns doesn't matter. Kingdom Come Superman breezed passed Alan Scott, who's much more powerful than Injustice lanterns. Captain Atom blew up with the force of 10 megatons. That's not even as powerful as certain nukes, and he was KO'd. Doesn't say a lot about his durability.

They are not getting one-shotted, you are greatly exaggerating him; or lowballing the other 2...

I'm starting to wonder if you know what the term lowball means given your gross misuse of it.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiendish said:
@highaccuser said:

I thought H'el didn't have the Kryptonite vulnerability.

He was nearly killed when he got stabbed in the chest with a kyrptonite shard.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kingant27

@highaccuser: He has shown it, to take out Superman, who has better TP feats as of now, and Wraith has no feats against it...

Molecular manipulation will work, unless he can control all his molecules; or an absurdly high level of it...

He won't instantly find that out, he doesn't have TP, and who is to say he won't be dead by then...

Again you are lowballing, 712 matched Gladiator in every way, and he only one by a submission.

Lol, it does require skill, and Hyperion bones are different, from his strength; that was an irrelevant point, and they were equals, both the writer and Gladiator admitted it, and he I don't see with his ego; why he would admit that...

He did throw multiple punches...

So your telling me, someone who is amped by almost all of the earth, and who is powerful enough to beat both Ganthlet and Mogo at the same time; is not immpresive; despite how it was done through that way...

I do know what lowballing is, and that's why I used it, one-shotting shows either lowballing or maybe this isn't misused; but lack of knowledge...

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comes down to H'el vs Wraith IMO.

I dunno who would win that though.

Jmarshmallow

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BoringPerson

@highaccuser said:

@kingant27:

H'el hasn't shown the telepathy to take out Wraith(whose defenses should be equal to Superman's). Molecule Manipulation won't work through his durability. Finding out who H'el is won't be too hard given his similar power set to Superman.

It worked on Supergirl, no reason to believe it wouldn't work on Wraith.

Though, I really think illusions and forcible teleportation are what make H'El useful in this battle.

I mean, Wraith has no tp defense feats. KC Superman doesn't to my poor recollection. Neither does Red Son Superman.

H'El could just teleport and conceal himself while manipulating team 2 to see their teammates as their enemies and vice versa.

fv5v7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team one

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 frozen  Moderator

@boringperson: Depends on what level you think KC Superman becomes over hyped.

But an accurate positioning is that he is 3-4x more powerful than Post-Crisis Superman.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@boringperson: Depends on what level you think KC Superman becomes over hyped.

But an accurate positioning is that he is 3-4x more powerful than Post-Crisis Superman.

EH, but what does that even mean?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2 Kingdom Come Clark is the mvp

God_of_Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27:

I'll be going with team 2. Because ok KC Superman. That dude is a beast. Several level over pre52 Superman in all attributes.

Team 1 is also pretty stacked. King Hyperion, Injustice piss Supes(I hate what they've done to Superman) and of Course the biggest threat here, H'el.

Team 2 get maybe one casualty but the win in the end.

Nice battle man!

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers