Gwen Tennyson vs Ms Marvel (All Round Fight)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god

Rules:

1. morals off
  2. Gwen has full control and mastery over her powers, and has full mastery over all the mystical Alfa Rune talismans.....standard Ms. Marvel
  3. they have basic knowledge over the other person... but they do not know where the other one starts
  4. fight starts on grand canyon... 1 km apart
  5. win by any means

Round 1

Gwen with full mastery over her powers and the Alfa Rune talismans (can not go Anodite)
Gwen with full mastery over her powers and the Alfa Rune talismans (can not go Anodite)

vs

Ms Marvel (can not go binary)
Ms Marvel (can not go binary)

Round 2

Gwen with full mastery over her Ultimate Anodite form
Gwen with full mastery over her Ultimate Anodite form

vs

Ms Marvel (Binary)
Ms Marvel (Binary)

which of these super heroines wins?

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Maybe Ms Marvel

Round 2: Maybe Gwen (I forgot some things)

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Round 1 goes to Ms Marvel.

Round 2 Gwen. An unskilled Gwen in a trance put on by Dagon quite literally overpowered Herald of Dagon Vilgax and Ben and was said to be capable of wiping out an armada of Hi-breed across the galaxy in one strike.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

What they said ^

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

1 is definitely Carol.

2 should be her, she's at the very least planetary as Binary, and she can feed of Gwen's energy to increase her power further.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 is definitely Carol.

2 should be her, she's at the very least planetary as Binary, and she can feed of Gwen's energy to increase her power further.

gwen's energy is a compressed form of life energy called 'mana' .. and anodites are most powerful and skilled being in the whole universe at manipulating mana... even celestialsapiens can't do it..... does binary even manipulate life energy?

@sophia89 said:

Round 1 MS Marvel IMO.

R2 not sure.

Round 1 goes to Ms Marvel.

Round 2 Gwen. An unskilled Gwen in a trance put on by Dagon quite literally overpowered Herald of Dagon Vilgax and Ben and was said to be capable of wiping out an armada of Hi-breed across the galaxy in one strike.

do consider the fact that they don't know where the other is starting.... and gwen has complete mastery over the alfa ruin talismans and her own powers.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@ssj_god: She's been able to absorb everything from normal energy types like electricity to cosmic energies and black hole energies. The only type I can't think of her absorbing off the top of my head is magic. So while she may not be efficient with the energy she absorbs, I don't see why shouldn't wouldn't be able to after some adjustment. Hell, she temporarily absorbed the Phoenix Force against its will.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ssj_god

@granitesoldier said:

@ssj_god: She's been able to absorb everything from normal energy types like electricity to cosmic energies and black hole energies. The only type I can't think of her absorbing off the top of my head is magic. So while she may not be efficient with the energy she absorbs, I don't see why shouldn't wouldn't be able to after some adjustment. Hell, she temporarily absorbed the Phoenix Force against its will.

this is life energy.. not a normal energy... the life force within living things and so.... and do you consider the fact that gwen can feed off carol's life energy?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: The Phoenix Force is the force of life and rebirth in Marvel, so I still don't see how it's too far gone.

And yes, I have. But Carol can recuperate by absorbing latent energies as well, and it's not a straight absorbing fight. How are Gwen's reactions to a planetary level+ FTL opponent?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Well that makes Binary stronger than Anodites.......

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Ends in sex.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: The Phoenix Force is the force of life and rebirth in Marvel, so I still don't see how it's too far gone.

And yes, I have. But Carol can recuperate by absorbing latent energies as well, and it's not a straight absorbing fight. How are Gwen's reactions to a planetary level+ FTL opponent?

by being a ftl+ character herself.... anodites can go through space at greater speed than light.. they can reach any corner of the universe quite easily... and by being made out of pure energy, they already have light speed reaction by definition (somewhat like monica rambeau)..

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Anodite

and anodites have no upper limit of power..... they absorbs mana from everyone and everything around.... as an anodite's body fully made out of compressed pure mana.. they doesn't go overload by absorbing huge mana.. as they ARE mana themselves.... they can go infinitely strong until there's absolutely nothing left to absorb from.

@granitesoldier said:

Well that makes Binary stronger than Anodites.......

that was an impressive feat.... though phoenix kicked carol's and avengers butt combined.. but that's still impressive.. that's why i thought binary vs a full fledged anodite would be a great fight.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers