Guyver 1 vs. Blue Beetle

The Bio-boosted Guyver 1 versus Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes), who wins?

#2 vance_astro  Moderator

You know Guyver CURBSTOMPS him....

I wouldn't say curbstomp. The Scarab gives Jaime a type of sight that can give him useful information like tracking, detection of attacks, things like that. It can also give info about his enemies. The Guyver Unit, a living organism, would be taken noted by the Scarab.  And knowing the weakness, the Control Metal on Guyver's forehead will be vulnerable to be attacked. Also, Jamie's armor is special. It can stop vibration frequencies, which most of the Guyver's abilities that he use are consisted of, leaving him with a few possible successful abilities. Blue Beetle's powers are powerful in which he was able to take on a Green Lantern. 

Bio Guyver said:
"I wouldn't say curbstomp. The Scarab gives Jaime a type of sight that can give him useful information like tracking, detection of attacks, things like that. It can also give info about his enemies. The Guyver Unit, a living organism, would be taken noted by the Scarab.  And knowing the weakness, the Control Metal on Guyver's forehead will be vulnerable to be attacked. Also, Jamie's armor is special. It can stop vibration frequencies, which most of the Guyver's abilities that he use are consisted of, leaving him with a few possible successful abilities. Blue Beetle's powers are powerful in which he was able to take on a Green Lantern. "
Jaime has no chance what so ever.
I think Guyver would win this fight

Due to Sho's experience he'd win.