Guy vs Pain

• 151 results
Pablo_Mablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scenario: After Pain blows up Konoha Guy appears instead of Naruto. Guy gets knowledge about the six paths of pain from Katsuyu who wins and why?

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Pain takes this.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheIrishDoctor

I'm assuming that Guy is going to use his 8th Gate? I can't remember if there is any particular path of pain that is immune to taijutsu, but if not, then Guy stomps them.

But then, without using 8th gate, they stomp Guy so.....

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If guy goes eight gates right away he should be able to down most if not all the corpses easily only deva path should prove problematic but I think guy can deal.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Up to seveth gate, pain takes it. Eigth gate.. stalemate, or win for pain considering nagato is away from the village but guy is dead.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: I'd think he could probably clear it with only 7th gates especially since Deva path had to wait some time before using his abilities after destroying the village.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma said:

@uchiha454: I'd think he could probably clear it with only 7th gates especially since Deva path had to wait some time before using his abilities after destroying the village.

on the other hand, guy can't use afternoon tiger successively either. And the AT can be pushed away with the super shinra tensei..

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain IMO

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tohoma

@princearagorn1: True but in this particular instance this is Pain right after he demolished Konoha. And it took about 3 chapters for Pain to use Shinra Tensei again. In that time Naruto took out four pain bodies. If Gai plays it smart he might be able to take out Deva path before he fully recovers.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Wolverine008

Pain IMO

Not even Guy's charming smile can convince you?

No Caption Provided

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Noone301994

Pain would win in a hard fight (assuming Guy doesn't use the eighth gate).

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the fight is in character, then pain takes it, since Guy usually wouldn't dare go as far as the eighth gate. But if it's bloodlusted, then Guy wins IMO.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

No Caption Provided

How about Pain vs this Guy (pun half intended) :)

In all seriousness though, I would give it to Pain (sorry Guy)

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If guy hits the 7th gate, it's over.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Wolverine008
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain takes this.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8th gate Guy could kill the paths.

But then Guy would die and Nagato would just find new paths. So really Nagato wins.

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TrueKing95

This is how i would imagine this scenario going. Guy starts fighting the paths of pain, realizes he cant beat them without all of the gates but knows that he must protect the village so he goes 8th gates. Beats the paths of pain quickly and then think he has won and that he saved the village, when in reality nagato is still alive so pain can come back.... So Nagato wins by a technicality.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1

Up to seveth gate, pain takes it. Eigth gate.. stalemate, or win for pain considering nagato is away from the village but guy is dead.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

My vote goes to Pain, I don't think eight gates is going to swing the momentum so far that Pain loses this.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Gracetrack

If he only needs to beat the Six Paths of Pain to win, then 8th Gate Guy decimates Pain. Assuming he opens the 8th Gate in time.

If he also has to find Nagato and take him out too, then I'm not sure how Guy can win. That's why I am pretty sure the OP didn't have Nagato in mind for this scenario.

Anything below gate 8, Pain wins.

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless he finds Nagato's real body (which he isn't going to becaue he is too dumb and he isn't a sensory type), he has no chance.

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingimmortalman: By your logic you think that the 6 path's of pain that lost to Konoha could do better against Madara than Might Guy. Since that is clearly not true since Madara was manhandling entire groups of people who would murder the 6 paths of Pain that attacked Konoha; then your opinion is patently false.

8 gate guy would destroy the 6 path's of pain long before Deva path could attempt to use Shinra Tensei (which does not mean I think Shinra Tensei would make a difference merely denoting how fast the fight would be over)

Might Guy at 8 gates would murder them all with Evening Elephant.

This debate should only be about whether 7th gate Guy could defeat the six paths of pain. My opinion is that yes he could. The only two pains that are a threat to him are Deva Path and Animal Path. None of the Pain's excel at Taijutsu let alone could stand up long against arguably the best Taijutsu expert.

7th gate guy was able to manhandle Kisame and scared off people like Itachi. He was able to almost annihilate Madara after become the sage of 6 bullshit power-ups.

So I give it to seventh gate Guy High Diff. The only real challenge is if he can destroy Deva Path/Animal Path before time runs out. If he clears them out quick, then he will manhandle the rest.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In this scenario, since Deva Path can't use ST, the other path's have no answer for Hirudora, and they were all clammed together to protect Deva Path. 7th gate can beat the paths. 8th gate stomps.

Thing is he will never find Nagato, but he doesn't need to since Shikaku, Inoichi and another one (was it Aoba??) had already found him and could tell Gai where he was.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stealth bump

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain stomps.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain wins.

ryubh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto sage mode was already foddering the 6 paths, Pain best feat was holding down an incomplete 9 tailed beast temporarily, while Kisame the tailless tailed beast easily defeated Killer Bee (the 8 tails) and Kisame was one shot by 7 gates Guy.

I hardly see Pain standing his ground against the 6 gates, 8 gates is overkill.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Army2442

Guy wins, then he becomes the "youngest" hokage ever.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryubh said:

Naruto sage mode was already foddering the 6 paths,

Deva was powerless during the first half of the fight. Once his powers came back, him and Preta fodderized sage Naruto.

Pain best feat was holding down an incomplete 9 tailed beast temporarily,

Which is something Gai can't do.

while Kisame the tailless tailed beast easily defeated Killer Bee (the 8 tails)

Funny I didn't see Bee transform into Hachibi, while Deva, without help from the other Paths immobilized 8-tailed Kyuubi.

and Kisame was one shot by 7 gates Guy.

Don't see how this is relevant

I hardly see Pain standing his ground against the 6 gates, 8 gates is overkill.

I don't see 7 gates Gai dealing with summonings, Shinra Tensei, and Asura's missiles all at the same time. His best shot would be to kill Animal path while using the 7th Gate, but Animal can hide using his chameleon or fly on the back of his bird. If he goes to 8th gate, Animal's summonings would tire him out.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy dies

ryubh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdg:

No, Pain only foddered a sageless Naruto after his sage form was absorbed, when Naruto got his sage form back after the 9 tails was sealed he could easily 1 on 1 the Deva path again.

Again, no. Pain only held down an incomplete berserk form of the kyubi, once it nearly reached it's full original form, it easily went thought his Chibaku tensei, the technique that put Nagato to his limit.

Deva path attacks are timed every 5 seconds, that's laughable, he is garbage without the team.

Kisame was the equivalent of a tailed beats, so yes it's relevant.

Ultimately Guy in his 8 gates nearly killed sage Madara, Sage Madara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pain.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryubh said:

@jdg:

No, Pain only foddered a sageless Naruto after his sage form was absorbed,

Did you not read what I said? I said Deva and Preta fodderized Sage Naruto. Preta absorbed Naruto's Sage chakra, which led to him getting fodderized.

when Naruto got his sage form back after the 9 tails was sealed he could easily 1 on 1 the Deva path again.

Yes, Deva. Just Deva. There are 5 other Paths in this battle lol

Again, no. Pain only held down an incomplete berserk form of the kyubi, once it nearly reached it's full original form, it easily went thought his Chibaku tensei, the technique that put Nagato to his limit.

Again, did you not read what I said? I said Deva incapacitated 8-tailed Kyuubi. I never said he incapacitated Kyuubi at full power. Deva wasn't at his limit. He stated that he could make Chibaku Tensei bigger after 8-tailed Kyuubi appeared.

No Caption Provided

Deva path attacks are timed every 5 seconds, that's laughable, he is garbage without the team.

Are you completely ignoring the fact that all 6 paths are fight Gai in this battle?

Kisame was the equivalent of a tailed beats, so yes it's relevant.

And I'm saying Kisame and Pain are totally different opponents. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

Ultimately Guy in his 8 gates nearly killed sage Madara, Sage Madara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pain.

Again, apples to oranges. By the time Gai opens his 8th gate, Animal would be well hidden inside his chameleon. Gai is limited to 3 attacks and he has to kill 6 Paths and Animal's summonings, which includes a dog that doesn't die until you kill the summoner. Gai is not a sensor. He would never find Animal.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pain gets his ovaries busted by Guys handsome manly features

No Caption Provided

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pain gets his ovaries busted by Guys handsome manly features

No Caption Provided

ryubh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdg: Animal path = one shot by Rasengan barrage, Asura path = one shot by a Rasengan, Preta path = one shot by a sage fist.

None of the paths are durable enough to take Guy's hardest hits and certainly not fast enough since even sage Naruto could stand his ground and blitz some of them. In top of that, OP states this Guy got intel.

Regarding Kisame, he is bijuu level, he took down 2 jinchurikis, (the 4 tails and the 8 tails), how is that not relevant? how is Madara irrelevant? I just don't see the logic.

Sage Naruto > Pain

Kyubi mode > Sage mode

Sage Madara > Kyubi mode

8 gates Guy > Sage Madara.

Therefore Guy >>>> Pain.

Saying Pain > Guy is like saying Pain would do better against Madara and Senin Naruto would do better than Kyubi Naruto.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really can't see Pain even reacting to 7 gates Guy and a single Hirudora should have enough AoE to take out all of the paths.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Gracetrack

Guy loses. Brute force isn't enough to win this one, and Guy isn't clever like Naruto or Kakashi.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryubh said:

@jdg: Animal path = one shot by Rasengan barrage, Asura path = one shot by a Rasengan, Preta path = one shot by a sage fist.

And Naruto was able to do those things when Deva was powerless. He beat Animal because Ma and Pa broke the Rinnegan link. If Deva had his powers, the toads would've gotten fodderized the first minute of the fight. Asura could've gotten revived, but idk why Naraka didn't do so. As for Preta, do you really think that Nagato would make him engage Sage Naruto in taijutsu if Deva had his powers?

None of the paths are durable enough to take Guy's hardest hits

I agree, but Animal can hide in his chameleon, and Asura and Naraka can ride Animal's bird. Deva can stand his ground with Asura providing him with support from above. Human can probably even keep up with a gated Gai, since he's fast enough to react to Sage Jiraiya.

Human could've actually killed Jiraiya right there, but oh well. Blame PIS lol
Human could've actually killed Jiraiya right there, but oh well. Blame PIS lol

and certainly not fast enough since even sage Naruto could stand his ground and blitz some of them. In top of that, OP states this Guy got intel.

Intel doesn't help Gai find Animal's chameleon or tag flying opponents.

Regarding Kisame, he is bijuu level, he took down 2 jinchurikis, (the 4 tails and the 8 tails), how is that not relevant? how is Madara irrelevant? I just don't see the logic.

Again, it's comparing apples to oranges. Can Madara or Kisame hide? No. Can Madara or Kisame spam summons? No.

Sage Naruto > Pain

Lol not true. Preta and Deva by themselves already fodderized Sage Naruto.

Kyubi mode > Sage mode

Cool?

Sage Madara > Kyubi mode

Cool?

8 gates Guy > Sage Madara.

Not true. Gai died.

Therefore Guy >>>> Pain.

Faulty ABC logic.

Saying Pain > Guy is like saying Pain would do better against Madara and Senin Naruto would do better than Kyubi Naruto.

Again, you're comparing apples to oranges. 8th gated Gai can't find Animal, therefore the dog would keep multiplying.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dudes, one Hirudora will take out the Pains. Deva is depowered, Preta won't be able to absorb a Hirudora since (as Kisame found out the hard way) it's Taijutsu. The rest are fodder to a 7 gates Guy, though they could hide they will still go down after a while without their other paths.

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain stomps. Only way Guy wins is with the 8th G and even still it would mean Nagato wins. After the Gate of Death runs out, Guy never wins a battle. That needs to sink into you Guy wankers heads already!! He dies afterwards. He would decimate the Paths but will never find Nagato therefore he wins.

Basemanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

Guy handily. He was pulling of better speed feats than KCM naruto in base. In-fact Guy saves Naruto a total of three times.

The absolute only way to stop Guy here would be to use Chibaku tensei and even then Hirudora can possibly bust it. He's too fast and since he doesn't use Ninjutsu he can just utterly blitz and pick them off.

EDIT: NVM no way to find Nagato,

skullfull7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain is weak but nagato isn't ... first of all GUY can beat all pain's with the 7th gate, only the pain's leader can pose a serious treath... deva path is weak that's why we don't see madara or sasuke using it its complety useless against buiju powers or big powered opennents ... we've seen 6 tails naruto withstand it when he fought pain at some points i'm not even gonna bring the time when he beated deva path using normal bu shin's with no sage power, also at the 4'rth great ninja war when naruto fought nagato and naruto repelled it using kurama chakra arm, sasuke only used it once against naruto but when naruto went six path mod he didn't use any paths since its useless against someone with huge power like naruto.. 8 gate is something else it bended space when GAI fought madara, he went on pair in speed with this guy and drilled him into the ground with morning elephant almost killed madara but since his a GOD basically he survived, deva path is useless at this point IMO GAI win's but since when pain attacked village nagato was far away GAI can't possibly be there to fight nagato again 8th gate means death