Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Guy, from Final Fight and Street Fighter Alpha

VS.

Andy Bogard, Terry's brother from Fatal Fury and King of Fighters.

So, who wins? Any thoughts?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Well, anybody!?!? Geez...

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Unbelonger

I have always had a whatever attitude towrds both of them. Anyway i think Andy's trainning has been more extensive than Guy's. Im going to say Andy, his techinques and movements seem to be more elaborate and powerful.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Unbelonger

How do you post the pictures by the way? Im obviously not an expert on these things.

zzzzzzzzzz

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Unbelonger says:

"Anyway i think Andy's trainning has been more extensive than Guy's."

Proof of this!? I mean, that's just like saying Guy's training is more extensive than Andy's.

How do you post the pictures by the way? Im obviously not an expert on these things.

Use sites like photobucket.com (must have an account) and tinypic.com. With those sites, you can only upload pics saved to your computer.
Post Edited:2008-01-24 14:56:02

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Unbelonger

I said "i think", it's just my opinion. I thought opinions were valid. Anyway, do you just put the url for the pictures?

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Sometimes that works. I put the HTML code of the pics after I upload them to the sites I just listed.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Unbelonger

I couldn'y upload. THis computer certainly sucks.

Anyway, tell me who do you thing wins?

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Static Shock  Online

I think Guy takes this. His attack power may not be very high, but his brilliant speed compensates for it. And, his entire moveset is made strictly for devastating combos, and that in turn, deals massive damage. It's as if you can link all his moves together or something. Andy's power may be a bit higher, but I think Guy's speed could overwhelm him, and allow him to deal more hits into him.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Unbelonger

Well, you have convince me with that brief explanation Guy would porbably win most of times then.

Now do you think Guy could Beat Cody?

zzzzzzzzzzz

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Yeah, he probably could. Cody is a beast, with well-balanced stats. But, based on the reasons above, I still give it to Guy.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Guy is a total beast. I'm looking for a good version of Andy so I can run this fight on MUGEN, but until then my vote goes to Guy.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Alexander Anderson says:

"Guy is a total beast. I'm looking for a good version of Andy so I can run this fight on MUGEN, but until then my vote goes to Guy."

Look for Iron Andy. I think he's a good choice.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Unbelonger

Well, now we have to disagree; However, thats topic for another thread.

zzzzzzzzz

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, I ran a series of five three-round battles, and the results are in:

Battle 1: Guy, in three closely contested rounds

Battle 2: Guy, in a two round curbstomp

Battle 3: Andy, in three extremely close rounds

Battle 4: Andy in three fairly close rounds

Battle 5: Andy, in two rounds

As for the quality of the fighting, Static's analysis was spot on. Guy concentrated on a fast, unrelenting chain of low-damage combos, while Andy fought defensively and used a small number of very damaging combos. Guy managed to keep Andy pinned down in the first two battles, but Andy came into his stride in the last three, staying out of Guy's line of attack and unleashing his devastating supers.

Since both fighters are extremely fast and combo-heavy, and make liberal use of rolling and side-stepping, this was a very energetic and exciting contest.

Based on what I saw, I give Andy a slight advantage in a random encounter.
Post Edited:2008-01-24 16:39:39

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Alexander Anderson says:

"Okay, I ran a series of five three-round battles, and the results are in:Battle 1: Guy, in three closely contested roundsBattle 2: Guy, in a two round curbstompBattle 3: Andy, in three extremely close roundsBattle 4: Andy in three fairly close roundsBattle 5: Andy, in two roundsAs for the quality of the fighting, Static's analysis was spot on. Guy concentrated on a fast, unrelenting chain of low-damage combos, while Andy fought defensively and used a small number of very damaging combos. Guy managed to keep Andy pinned down in the first two battles, but Andy came into his stride in the last three, staying out of Guy's line of attack and unleashing his devastating supers.Since both fighters are extremely fast and combo-heavy, and make liberal use of rolling and side-stepping, this was a very energetic and exciting contest.Based on what I saw, I give Andy a slight advantage in a random encounter.
Post Edited:2008-01-24 16:39:39"

Nice. Though, the Guy I was referring to was the SFA3 version, since I saw what he was capable of in some Youtube Videos buy Xenozip. His can chain up 30+ in combos, along with his supers, making him a complete beast. :P

And, I think the two-round curbstomp says it all. LOL

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock says:

"Alexander Anderson says:
"Okay, I ran a series of five three-round battles, and the results are in:Battle 1: Guy, in three closely contested roundsBattle 2: Guy, in a two round curbstompBattle 3: Andy, in three extremely close roundsBattle 4: Andy in three fairly close roundsBattle 5: Andy, in two roundsAs for the quality of the fighting, Static's analysis was spot on. Guy concentrated on a fast, unrelenting chain of low-damage combos, while Andy fought defensively and used a small number of very damaging combos. Guy managed to keep Andy pinned down in the first two battles, but Andy came into his stride in the last three, staying out of Guy's line of attack and unleashing his devastating supers.Since both fighters are extremely fast and combo-heavy, and make liberal use of rolling and side-stepping, this was a very energetic and exciting contest.Based on what I saw, I give Andy a slight advantage in a random encounter.
Post Edited:2008-01-24 16:39:39"

Nice. Though, the Guy I was referring to was the SFA3 version, since I saw what he was capable of in some Youtube Videos buy Xenozip. His can chain up 30+ in combos, along with his supers, making him a complete beast. :P

And, I think the two-round curbstomp says it all. LOL"

Trust me, the version of Guy I used was no pushover. He's fast as hell and puts together endless strings of punishing combos. However, Andy is almost as fast and can take off over half a health bar in a single super. He beat Guy decisively in the last round of the five-battle cycle, and in the battle I just ran he won again. The problem for Guy is that Andy has very effective counters against air attacks, cutting off one of Guy's primary lines of assault.

This fight could really go either way, but it is guaranteed to be epic.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unbelonger says:

"I couldn'y upload. THis computer certainly sucks. Anyway, tell me who do you thing wins? zzzzzzzzzzzzz"

lol you ain't the only one my computer sucks too

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock  Online
Bump!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points