#1 Edited by Smart_Dork_Dude (2662 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep for either. Guts has his Dragonslayer sword and his mechanical hand. Conan has as steel shield, a battle axe, and a broadsword. The fight is in a dense forest. For those unfamiliar with Guts' skills, here you are.

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (58254 posts) - - Show Bio

Guts for the win.
BB

#3 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Guts. Cannon hand.

/fight.

#4 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

Guts rather easily especially if he has the Berserker armor.

#5 Edited by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Conan, and would love to give him the win...but, how can he contend with Guts' crazy feats?...he cant.

#6 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan wins in along good fight.

#7 Posted by SlimJ87D (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

Taken from my old post, I don't think Conan has done anything nearly as impressive as Guts. YOU MUST CLICK ON THE SPOILER TO SEE MORE FEATS.

@SlimJ87D said:

Here are some skill feats of Guts.

Defeats this guy that has incredible agility and fighting skill.

EDIT: Well I just made a long post of Gut's fight with Zodd... but the forum deleted it because of flood protection! Waste of 10 minutes...

Gut's vs Zodd second encounter.

Zodd is super humanly fast. He has fought and killed 300 men in one battle, literally. Guts manages to fight his human form to the point where he breaks Zodd's sword and Zodd turns into his true form. In the original Japanese kanji, Rickert comments that he can't even see the sword fight happening at one point. It's obvious that Rickert begins to follow the sword fight once they start flipping around the battlefield instead of just swinging and trading sword blows. Gut's sword is a 300lb slab of iron that has absorbed 100s of demons blood reinforcing it and making it a lot stronger.

Because I got screwed, I don't feel like reposting the images all over again. Please read from page 50 to page 75 where the fight pretty much ends.

http://www.mangareader.net/96-1142-50/berserk/chapter-22.html
#8 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5476 posts) - - Show Bio

Guts easily.

#9 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Guts. This is a terrible curbstomp.

#10 Posted by czk-21 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

guts has similar strength and skill, but is somewhat faster and has better equipment, so he wins most of the time

#11 Posted by Eljugganot (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Guts is godlike and has overcome way more. Conan gotta gtfoh.

#12 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19517 posts) - - Show Bio

Guts.

#13 Edited by Cerberus369616 (962 posts) - - Show Bio

Gut Stomp?