#1 Edited by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Five rounds Guts vs Batman

Both characters fight in a random encounter Morals off

Vs

Round 1: Both Characters have a bare hand to hand fight

Round 2: Both Characters have all standard equipment but Guts doesn't have his Beserker armor

Round 3: Gut has his Berserker Armor and Bruce has his standard equipment

Round 4: Guts doesn't have his Berserker Armor and Bruce has basic knowledge on guts and his equipment with 1 hour prep ( He cannot use Insider suit or any other kind of mech suit)

Round 5: Guts has his Berserker Armor and Bruce has basic knowledge on Guts with 1 hour prep (Again no insider suit or any other kind of mech suit)

I want a logical clean and fair debate. I don't want to see any disrespect for both characters as that leads to a flame war.

Fight takes place here

#2 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

The origin of the characters is what matters, not what version is specified. You can't bypass the no anime vs comics rule by saying you're using anime Batman, it doesn't work that way.

#4 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Letsrawk: Judging by those scans batman wins.

#5 Posted by ComicStooge (12569 posts) - - Show Bio

@Letsrawk said:

Dude, seriously, ENOUGH!

#6 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

Guts stomps. This is a horrible mismatch. NB4TL

#7 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

The origin of the characters is what matters, not what version is specified. You can't bypass the no anime vs comics rule by saying you're using anime Batman, it doesn't work that way.

It doesn't work that way? Thanks for the input but i'll let a mod rule it out.

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Guts stomps. This is a horrible mismatch. NB4TL

There are 5 rounds. You think Guts can take batman hand to hand?

#8 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Guts stomp anime batman is street level at best

guts has more feats

#9 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

guts has more feats

Which rounds? Also hand to hand? I think Batman has better feats. Plus gotham knights batman might have better reaction time. He punched a bullet.

#10 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

1 bats 2 bats 3 guts 4 bats 5 probably bats due to incaptitation somehow

guts has brute force going for him but bats has more fighting knowledge and agility.

#11 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling: stats guts has more

#12 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Guts he has killed freaking demons even without the berserker armor dude

this is really conflicting bats is and will always be one of my favorite heroes but berserk is like in my top 5 manga

#13 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus: we can coompare manga to comics it would give them both better chances but even then Guts would crush bruce he has killed demons without the berserker armor and in the berserk universe demons are like gods dude

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

guts has more feats

#15 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

Guts has beat demons w/o armor. Hell he had is arm ripped off and was still fighting. Bats isn't anywhere close to tough or durable as Guts.

#16 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

But you guys seem to be forgetting that batman has faced opponents much stronger than guts. Your saying Guts beats Batman with 1 hour prep?

#17 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling: yea but usually bats has his gadgets and a suit that ups his durability so in that case he still will only win 2 rounds at best and this coming from a huge batman fan

#18 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@eippihrellik: The only round in which Bats doesn't have his gadgets is in round 1

#19 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling: i know but the point im trying to make is that eventhough he beats guys who are just as strong as some of his opponents guts has the dragon slayer so odds really arent in Bruce's favor even with his gadgets if 100 soldiers and getting his arm bitten off didnt stop guts Bats aint going to

#20 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@eippihrellik said:

@No_Trolling: i know but the point im trying to make is that eventhough he beats guys who are just as strong as some of his opponents guts has the dragon slayer so odds really arent in Bruce's favor even with his gadgets if 100 soldiers and getting his arm bitten off didnt stop guts Bats aint going to

But those soldiers didn't have knock out Gas

#21 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

and none of the guys bats fought could kill 100 soldiers or had a gigantic sword so whats your point

#22 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@eippihrellik said:

and none of the guys bats fought could kill 100 soldiers or had a gigantic sword so whats your point

A giant sword is useless when your knocked out. I thought it was a clear point.

#23 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling: your not knocking out a guy who willingly ripped his own arm off and hardly even winced

#24 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling: your not knocking out a guy who willingly ripped his own arm off and hardly even winced

#25 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@eippihrellik said:

How does that make him immune to know out Gas?

#26 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling: valid point thought you were talking about hitting him and knocking him out but i dont think bats has the physical fortitude nor the reaction time to deal with guts

#27 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see some other opinions shall we

#28 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to go with Guts.

Better durability, better resistance to pain, stronger (IMO), Dragonslayer, and cannon arm.

#29 Edited by SlimJ87D (9683 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: Guts for each round?

#31 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling said:

@Sideslash: Guts for each round?

Indeed.

#32 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: Its a mismatch really

#33 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@Sideslash: Its a mismatch really