Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Dark Patron

Hmm...

I would say 40k...

Mainly because they have a bunch of really powerful ships,artillery, and troops.

But I'm not completely sure, so I'm gonna read up some more on Gundam.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"..........."
yes, vance, the void dragon can control any machine, no matter what it is.  And no, that gundam can't kill something that cannot be destroyed and is capable of annihilating star systems."
How do you know it can control Shining Gundam? "
because its a machine...."
It's obviously not a normal machine."
it doesn't need to be normal.  Many machines in warhammer aren't "normal" eithe.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
the human Juggernaut said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"..........."
yes, vance, the void dragon can control any machine, no matter what it is.  And no, that gundam can't kill something that cannot be destroyed and is capable of annihilating star systems."
it doesn't need to be normal.  Many machines in warhammer aren't "normal" eithe."
What I mean was it has characteristics that detach it from just being a machine.Iron Man has technopathy but he can't control Ultron..who happens to be a machine.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By oldmagic

say WHAT!! Tony has powers now?! when?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"..........."
it doesn't need to be normal.  Many machines in warhammer aren't "normal" eithe."
What I mean was it has characteristics that detach it from just being a machine.Iron Man has technopathy but he can't control Ultron..who happens to be a machine."
iron man isn't the god of machinery/technology now is he?  the void dragon is even more powerful then the nightbringer...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"..........."
What I mean was it has characteristics that detach it from just being a machine.Iron Man has technopathy but he can't control Ultron..who happens to be a machine."
iron man isn't the god of machinery/technology now is he?  the void dragon is even more powerful then the nightbringer..."
He doesn't have to be...God's can't stop Lord Ultron either.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By Swagga Boy

@magic .......................

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Swagga Boy said:
"......................."
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"..........."
iron man isn't the god of machinery/technology now is he?  the void dragon is even more powerful then the nightbringer..."
He doesn't have to be...God's can't stop Lord Ultron either."
......hes not a god like say Thor is a god.  The void dragon would be something like a  well fed galactus when it comes to power.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"say WHAT!! Tony has powers now?! when?"
yOU KIDDING RIGHT?
Dark Patron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Dark Patron

Ok. I think I have come up with an opinion.

Warhammer 40k wins, but it will not be easy. Maybe even a very slim victory.

Factors:
The Necrons, they can't really die and bring in powerhouses like monoliths and Nightbringers.
The forces of Chaos might be able to help destroy the Gundams, maybe even corrupt them and bring them to their side.
The Space Marines, might be able to do something with their Dreadnaughts, but other than that maybe not.
The Imperial Guard, if left alone and well protected by other races and by their troops, might be able to pummel the Gundams to death with their powerful artillery and tanks.
Eldar might be able to do something with their Avatars, Wraithlords, Fire Prisms, and Dark Reapers.
The Tau have some heavy firepower, they may be able to help take down Gundams.

The other races will only be effective in certain areas.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"..........."
......hes not a god like say Thor is a god.  The void dragon would be something like galactus when it comes to power."
Galactus...that's it? 
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"..........."
......hes not a god like say Thor is a god.  The void dragon would be something like galactus when it comes to power."
Galactus...that's it? "
i'll let you say that the gundams are more powerful then galactus now.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Patron said:
"Ok. I think I have come up with an opinion.

Factors:
The Necrons, they can't really die and bring in powerhouses like monoliths and Nightbringers.
The forces of Chaos might be able to help destroy the Gundams, maybe even corrupt them and bring them to their side.
The Space Marines, might be able to do something with their Dreadnaughts, but other than that maybe not.
The Imperial Guard, if left alone and well protected by other races and by their troops, might be able to pummel the Gundams to death with their powerful artillery and tanks.
Eldar might be able to do something with their Avatars, Wraithlords, Fire Prisms, and Dark Reapers.

The other races will only be effective in certain areas."
you didn't factor in navies, titans, and other heavy equipment... not to mention chaos daemons...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"..........."
Galactus...that's it? "
i'll let you say that the gundams are more powerful then galactus now."
Shining Gundam is...Hell I think even Master Gundam is.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"..........."
Galactus...that's it? "
i'll let you say that the gundams are more powerful then galactus now."
Shining Gundam is...Hell I think even Master Gundam is."
then you didn't watch the same G-gundam I did apparently.  That is utter lunacy.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By oldmagic

Would it even have any effect on metals like Gundanium? This is supposedly the hardest and most lightest metal within Gundam wing? 

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By oldmagic

And with a race of people who are super genius, i'm pretty sure they could figure something out in beating aliens, no?

Dark Patron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Dark Patron
"Dark Patron said:

Factors:

you didn't factor in navies, titans, and other heavy equipment... not to mention chaos daemons..."
Chaos Daemons goes under forces of Chaos.

Navies and Titans kinda go under Imperial Guard
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

then you didn't watch the same G-gundam I did apparently.  That is utter lunacy."
Galactus was almost killed by the Kree and stalmated by the Sentry and you think Shining Gundam Can't take him down...be real.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:

then you didn't watch the same G-gundam I did apparently.  That is utter lunacy."
Galactus was almost killed by the Kree and stalmated by the Sentry and you think Shining Gundam Can't take him down...be real."
first of all, this is just gundam wing.  Secondly, did you read annihilation by any chance?
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Tevnoba
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Since he said this is every Gundam from every Gundam show.The Gundam's win in a CURBSTOMP."
right, the gundams win even though the necrons control them....  Obviously you know nothing about warhammer."
Some Gundams aren't entirely Machine and cannot be controlled by outside sources..Obviously you know nothing about Gundam."
No, it's that you know nothing about the Necrons.  Some Necrons Psychically control anything even partially machine.

But, the real issue is numbers . . .Even all the Gundams don't even come close to mathing the Billions upon Billions of 40K warriors, marchines, etc . . .
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Would it even have any effect on metals like Gundanium? This is supposedly the hardest and most lightest metal within Gundam wing? "
A the end of Endless Waltz they need special explosives to destroy their Gundams..Gundam weapons obviously destroy other Gundams but we don't know what anyone in Warhammer has that will damage a Gundam.
Dark Patron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Dark Patron
oldmagic said:
"Would it even have any effect on metals like Gundanium? This is supposedly the hardest and most lightest metal within Gundam wing? "
Would what have any effect?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Patron said:
"Dark Patron said:

Factors:

you didn't factor in navies, titans, and other heavy equipment... not to mention chaos daemons..."

Navies and Titans kinda go under Imperial Guard"
every side has titans, except the necrons i think.  Even the orks have titans..
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tevnoba said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Since he said this is every Gundam from every Gundam show.The Gundam's win in a CURBSTOMP."
right, the gundams win even though the necrons control them....  Obviously you know nothing about warhammer."
Some Gundams aren't entirely Machine and cannot be controlled by outside sources..Obviously you know nothing about Gundam."
No, it's that you know nothing about the Necrons.  Some Necrons Psychically control anything even partially machine.

But, the real issue is numbers . . .Even all the Gundams don't even come close to mathing the Billions upon Billions of 40K warriors, marchines, etc . . ."
No it's that you know nothing about gundam, f#ck Necrons.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"Vance Astro said:

Galactus was almost killed by the Kree and stalmated by the Sentry and you think Shining Gundam Can't take him down...be real."
first of all, this is just gundam wing.  Secondly, did you read annihilation by any chance?"
No it's not just Gundam Wing..read the first post.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:

But, the real issue is numbers . . .Even all the Gundams don't even come close to mathing the Billions upon Billions of 40K warriors, marchines, etc . . ."
No it's that you know nothing about gundam, f#ck Necrons."
lol, excellent argument there. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"Vance Astro said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:

lol, excellent argument there. "
I know.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:

first of all, this is just gundam wing.  Secondly, did you read annihilation by any chance?"
No it's not just Gundam Wing..read the first post."
Dark Patron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Dark Patron
"Dark Patron said:
"Dark Patron said:

Factors:

Navies and Titans kinda go under Imperial Guard"
every side has titans, except the necrons i think.  Even the orks have titans.."
oh yeah.... but usually Space Marines and Imperial Guard have the best ones.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:

lol what are billions of billions of warriors when the earth could send neculer topedos through space like the earth forces did to the seeds in space in Gundam wing destiny? 
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:

lol what are billions of billions of warriors when the earth could send neculer topedos through space like the earth forces did to the seeds in space in Gundam wing destiny? "
lol, and the necrons take control of the torpedoes and send them right back to their owners.  Funny how that works.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
fine.  The necrons would just take control of the ones that are machine, then they would summon the immortal nightbringer to annihilate the rest.  The nightbringer is a god.  It is "death incarnate, a sadistic god wielding the power to unmake the stars. It delights in inflicting great pain and suffering not necessarily to feed, but simply because it can. Its gaze is death and its mighty scythe has feasted on the deaths of entire civilisations. With a starship imbued with a measure of its power, the Nightbringer has destroyed entire star systems on a whim and gorged itself on the death agonies of countless billions of lives."  I wish the gundam pilots luck.  This entity alone can take all the gundams easily.
caption
caption
"
and this thing comes it (the actual god, not the little avatars that come up every now and then) it will annihilate all the gundams instantly.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By oldmagic

i lost that one. I know next to nothing about 40k LOL

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Just because the Necrons can control every machine in there universe doesn't mean they can control Gundams.I used Ultron as and example earlier because he cannot be controlled..not even by the Phalanx.Maybe Gundams as well cannot be controlled.They are supposed to be Machine but I have seen several move under their own free will.That has ntohing to do with programming or circuitry.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Just because the Necrons can control every machine in there universe doesn't mean they can control Gundams.I used Ultron as and example earlier because he cannot be controlled..not even by the Phalanx.Maybe Gundams as well cannot be controlled.They are supposed to be Machine but I have seen several move under their own free will."
..... its already been explained to you.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"Vance Astro said:
"Just because the Necrons can control every machine in there universe doesn't mean they can control Gundams.I used Ultron as and example earlier because he cannot be controlled..not even by the Phalanx.Maybe Gundams as well cannot be controlled.They are supposed to be Machine but I have seen several move under their own free will."
..... its already been explained to you."
Your explanation wasn't good enough.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
Your explanation wasn't good enough."
the void dragon can control any machine.  Whether it can move on its own or not.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
the void dragon can control any machine.  Whether it can move on its own or not."
It's not about moving on it's own..Some Gundam's have proven to have human\animal characteristics that they weren't built with.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
the void dragon can control any machine.  Whether it can move on its own or not."
It's not about moving on it's own..Some Gundam's have proven to have human\animal characteristics that they weren't built with."
that doesn't matter.  They will still be taken over.  Its not like he uses a computer virus or anything, he possesses the machine.  Its some kind of presence.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
It's not about moving on it's own..Some Gundam's have proven to have human\animal characteristics that they weren't built with."
that doesn't matter.  They will still be taken over.  Its not like he uses a computer virus or anything, he possesses the machine.  Its some kind of presence."
Ok..I'm going to use Ultron one more time..Ultron was built with Hank Pym's intellect and was a primitive machine...it somehow kept evolving,even though it was not built to do that and eventually became one of the most powerful most intellegent BEINGS in the Universe much like Shining Gundam..it's starts of as a machine then based on Domon's emotions it evolves and changes forms...How do you know that this doesn't make this Gundam beyond being controlled...I don't see how possessing the machine even if you are a presence will work when it is already possessed by Domon in it's final form...Domon is not even the pilot it's Final Form it's just doing whatever he's thinking.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
that doesn't matter.  They will still be taken over.  Its not like he uses a computer virus or anything, he possesses the machine.  Its some kind of presence."
Ok..I'm going to use Ultron one more time..Ultron was built with Hank Pym's intellect and was a primitive machine...it somehow kept evolving,even though it was not built to do that and eventually became one of the most powerful BEINGS in the Universe much like Shining Gundam..it's starts of as a machine then based on Domon's emotions it evolves and changes forms...How do you know that this doesn't make this Gundam beyond being controlled...I don't see how possessing the machine even if you are a presence will work when it is already possessed by Domon in it's final form...Domon is not even the pilot it's Final Form it's just doing whatever he's thinking."
because it has power over every machine.  There are machines in warhammer that are possessed by very powerful demons that it has controlled...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
Ok..I'm going to use Ultron one more time..Ultron was built with Hank Pym's intellect and was a primitive machine...it somehow kept evolving,even though it was not built to do that and eventually became one of the most powerful BEINGS in the Universe much like Shining Gundam..it's starts of as a machine then based on Domon's emotions it evolves and changes forms...How do you know that this doesn't make this Gundam beyond being controlled...I don't see how possessing the machine even if you are a presence will work when it is already possessed by Domon in it's final form...Domon is not even the pilot it's Final Form it's just doing whatever he's thinking."
because it has power over every machine.  There are machines in warhammer that are possessed by very powerful demons that it has controlled..."
It's not about the possession..it's about the machine itself.The Machines possesed by demons in Warhammer are not Gundams.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
because it has power over every machine.  There are machines in warhammer that are possessed by very powerful demons that it has controlled..."
It's not about the possession..it's about the machine itself.The Machines possesed by demons in Warhammer are not Gundams."
...they don't need to be gundams.  You're just pulling at straws here.  It would be taken over.  Even if its not taken over, it would be overwhelmed as all other gundams would attack it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
It's not about the possession..it's about the machine itself.The Machines possesed by demons in Warhammer are not Gundams."
...they don't need to be gundams.  You're just pulling at straws here.  It would be taken over.  Even if its not taken over, it would be overwhelmed as all other gundams would attack it."
I'm not pulling straws..your not listening...There is obviously something different about the creation of a Gundam than any other machine.I gave you an example of a machine that has been shown to resist technopathy and being infested by the Phalanx...a group of aliens that have taken over very powerful beings....so with the way a Gundam like Shining has been shown to do things that aren't within a machines characteristics..why is there not a chance that it could not be taken over by the Void Dragon.I'm pretty much trying to say that this Gundam at some point really isn't machine....
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Tevnoba
Vance Astro said:
"Just because the Necrons can control every machine in there universe doesn't mean they can control Gundams.I used Ultron as and example earlier because he cannot be controlled..not even by the Phalanx.Maybe Gundams as well cannot be controlled.They are supposed to be Machine but I have seen several move under their own free will.That has ntohing to do with programming or circuitry."
You say maybe they can not be controlled and you keep wanting proof that they can be.  Well, duh . . unfortunately we can only go with what each respective universe has because there has never been a crossover to prove it one way or the other.

Do you have any proof that under no circumstances can Gundams can not be controlled?  I doubt it, because I seem to remember a time when that was a problem; although I will admit it has been a long time since I've watched any Gundam so my memory is rusty on them.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Tevnoba

I just spent a lot of time reading everything I've been albe to find about the various Gundams: God, Shinning, Ultimate, and a lot more.  My brain hurts now!

Anyway, with everything I've read there is nothing that leads me to beleive that Gundam has any chance what so ever.

Sheer numbers alone could win this.  Warhammer 40K tech is way better than Gundam.  Then you have Warhammer Psionics and Magic not to mention the Warhammer Gods.  It is just not possible for Gundam to have a chance in this conflic.

Vance . . .give it up, Gundam looses.  We given you many reasons why Gundam looses and you have yet to provide one actualy fact or logical oppinion that they would have a chance against the Warhammer 40K forces except to say 'Gundam wins!'

Wing Ultimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Wing Ultimate

ohhh gundams would totally own. and the wing zero system is undefeatable.
the wing zero system can block magical errors.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tevnoba said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Just because the Necrons can control every machine in there universe doesn't mean they can control Gundams.I used Ultron as and example earlier because he cannot be controlled..not even by the Phalanx.Maybe Gundams as well cannot be controlled.They are supposed to be Machine but I have seen several move under their own free will.That has ntohing to do with programming or circuitry."
You say maybe they can not be controlled and you keep wanting proof that they can be.  Well, duh . . unfortunately we can only go with what each respective universe has because there has never been a crossover to prove it one way or the other.

Do you have any proof that under no circumstances can Gundams can not be controlled?  I doubt it, because I seem to remember a time when that was a problem; although I will admit it has been a long time since I've watched any Gundam so my memory is rusty on them."
I'm not saying that under no circumstances Gundams can't be controlled.Your not reading my posts....I'm trying to prove that there are certain Gundams might not be able to be controlled.

Tevnoba said:
"I just spent a lot of time reading everything I've been albe to find about the various Gundams: God, Shinning, Ultimate, and a lot more.  My brain hurts now!

Anyway, with everything I've read there is nothing that leads me to beleive that Gundam has any chance what so ever.

Sheer numbers alone could win this.  Warhammer 40K tech is way better than Gundam.  Then you have Warhammer Psionics and Magic not to mention the Warhammer Gods.  It is just not possible for Gundam to have a chance in this conflic.

Vance . . .give it up, Gundam looses.  We given you many reasons why Gundam looses and you have yet to provide one actualy fact or logical oppinion that they would have a chance against the Warhammer 40K forces except to say 'Gundam wins!'"

1.Reading everything you can find in a search on google about something doesn't mean you now know enough to make a valid argument..mostly everything about these Gundam's on google takes you to a brief description.

2.Also you could be sitting here lying..how do I know you actually read up on Gundam and that you read everything you possibly could on it?

3.I don't think you understand how large and powerful Gundams are....Heavyarms alone could take a large chunk of these guys out.

4.I'm not giving up..you haven't proven sh#t nor have you given any facts your just making statements.You haven't read anything the leads you believe Gundam has a chance what so ever? Well your arguing against Gundam..I could say the same exact thing about Warhammer..doesn't make it true.You haven't given me anything there is no we..Human Juggernaut did the work..your just her cosigning and making statements backed by no facts....I have given you logical reasoning other than saying Gundam wins but obviously you can't f#ckin read.