#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

All of Gundam Wing characters, gundams, mobiles.....well, this is basically the unified Gundam of every single different gundam show. Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Everything vs the Warhammer 40K
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio

Gundam.SEVERE CURBSTOMP

#3 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally Warhammer falls 

#4 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

no one else?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
Gundam Wing should win here.
#6 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Warhammer 40K, curbestomp.

Far too great of numbers, Magic and Psionics.  Depending on the 40K race Science and Weapons greater than or Equal to Gundam.

#7 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, the necrons easily pwn the gundam people.  The void dragon would turn their machines against them.

#8 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

if this is against the entire Warhammer 40k universe (Thus billions + batle-ready beings and warmachines). Then its WH40k no doubt. Hell even if Gundam Wing was just against the necrons tey'd lose just because the Necrons are everlasting immortal machines of death.

#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Psysis said:
"if this is against the entire Warhammer 40k universe (Thus billions + batle-ready beings and warmachines). Then its WH40k no doubt. Hell even if Gundam Wing was just against the necrons tey'd lose just because the Necrons are everlasting immortal machines of death."
yea, and they can take control of all the gundams, and any other machines they might have.
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio

Since he said this is every Gundam from every Gundam show.The Gundam's win in a CURBSTOMP.

#11 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Since he said this is every Gundam from every Gundam show.The Gundam's win in a CURBSTOMP."
right, the gundams win even though the necrons control them....  Obviously you know nothing about warhammer.
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Since he said this is every Gundam from every Gundam show.The Gundam's win in a CURBSTOMP."
right, the gundams win even though the necrons control them....  Obviously you know nothing about warhammer."
Some Gundams aren't entirely Machine and cannot be controlled by outside sources..Obviously you know nothing about Gundam.
#13 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

this would be an incredibly easy fight for warhammer...

it would be a curbstomp actually.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Vance Astro said:
right, the gundams win even though the necrons control them....  Obviously you know nothing about warhammer."
Some Gundams aren't entirely Machine and cannot be controlled by outside sources..Obviously you know nothing about Gundam."
#15 Edited by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
Some Gundams aren't entirely Machine and cannot be controlled by outside sources..Obviously you know nothing about Gundam."
"
fine.  The necrons would just take control of the ones that are machine, then they would summon the immortal nightbringer to annihilate the rest.  The nightbringer is a god.  It is "death incarnate, a sadistic god wielding the power to unmake the stars. It delights in inflicting great pain and suffering not necessarily to feed, but simply because it can. Its gaze is death and its mighty scythe has feasted on the deaths of entire civilisations. With a starship imbued with a measure of its power, the Nightbringer has destroyed entire star systems on a whim and gorged itself on the death agonies of countless billions of lives."  I wish the gundam pilots luck.  This entity alone can take all the gundams easily.
caption
#16 Edited by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio

You obviously never seen G-Gundam or even Gundam Wing for that matter.

#17 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"You obviously never seen G-Gundam."
yes i have actually, seen every episode.  Your point?
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"You obviously never seen G-Gundam."
yes i have actually, seen every episode.  Your point?"
My point is your pretending to know what Gundams can do yet you don't.
#19 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"You obviously never seen G-Gundam or even Gundam Wing for that matter."
whats your argument vance?  you see what the nightbringer alone is capable of.  What could the gundams possibly do?
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
whats your argument vance?  you see what the nightbringer alone is capable of.  What could the gundams possibly do?"
Dark Gundam has far more powerful than Nightbringer.
#21 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
whats your argument vance?  you see what the nightbringer alone is capable of.  What could the gundams possibly do?"
Dark Gundam has far more powerful than Nightbringer."
totally untrue and you know it.  The dark gundam would get wiped out with a thought from the nightbringer.
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
totally untrue and you know it.  The dark gundam would get wiped out with a thought from the nightbringer."
No it's completely true.
#23 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
lol, there are many other deities that could be brought in to this fight for warhammer as well... I only chose the necrons to limit the curbstomp.  Do you want me to bring in more?
#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
lol, there are many other deities that could be brought in to this fight for warhammer as well... I only chose the necrons to limit the curbstomp.  Do you want me to bring in more?"
Bring whatever you want.Gundams curbstomp Warhammer.
#25 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

G-gundam is badass

#26 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
lol, there are many other deities that could be brought in to this fight for warhammer as well... I only chose the necrons to limit the curbstomp.  Do you want me to bring in more?"
Bring whatever you want.Gundams curbstomp Warhammer."
nice argument. 
#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio

I know.Go ahead and sit there and act like you've proven something.

#28 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

G-gundam is like the mech version of DBZ almost.. I havent played warhammer in a long time i feel bad:(

#29 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I know.Go ahead and sit there and act like you've proven something."
i did.. how can the dark gundam beat something that can "unmake stars"?  anyway, here is another small part of the warhammer universe.  A ship called the "Planet Killer".  Aptly named, because it has a big gun on it that, you guessed it, destroys planets.  Let me guess, the dark gundam can survive that too.
caption

keep in mind that this is used in addition to the void dragon possessing all the machines the gundams have, and the nightbringer annihilating anything else that remains. 
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
i did.. how can the dark gundam beat something that can "unmake stars"?  anyway, here is another small part of the warhammer universe.  A ship called the "Planet Killer".  Aptly named, because it has a big gun on it that, you guessed it, destroys planets.  Let me guess, the dark gundam can survive that too.
caption

keep in mind that this is used in addition to the void dragon possessing all the machines the gundams have, and the nightbringer annihilating anything else that remains. 
"
Right because Dark Gundam couldn't have destroyed Earth....
#31 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
caption

"
Right because Dark Gundam couldn't have destroyed Earth...."
what does earth have to do with this?  try to stay on topic.  You're fighting against something that can easily annihilate star systems with a fraction of its power, an entity that can take control all of your machines and use them against you, and a ship that can blow up planets.  That ship btw has over 2000 fighters and bombers in it.  I'll add 1000 imperial battleships to the mix.  They are about the same size as the ship above, and have massive firepower, except for the planet destroying cannon.  Each of them also has 2000 fighters and bombers in it.  Does gundam still win?  Please explain why vance, you haven't really explained anything here.
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
caption

"
what does earth have to do with this?  try to stay on topic.  You're fighting against something that can easily annihilate star systems with a fraction of its power, an entity that can take control all of your machines and use them against you, and a ship that can blow up planets.  That ship btw has over 2000 fighters and bombers in it.  I'll add 1000 imperial battleships to the mix.  They are about the same size as the ship above, and have massive firepower, except for the planet destroying cannon.  Each of them also has 2000 fighters and bombers in it.  Does gundam still win?  Please explain why vance, you haven't really explained anything here."
Damn the offense..what about there defense...I know what all they can destroy..how much fire power can they take?
#33 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
caption

"
what does earth have to do with this?  try to stay on topic.  You're fighting against something that can easily annihilate star systems with a fraction of its power, an entity that can take control all of your machines and use them against you, and a ship that can blow up planets.  That ship btw has over 2000 fighters and bombers in it.  I'll add 1000 imperial battleships to the mix.  They are about the same size as the ship above, and have massive firepower, except for the planet destroying cannon.  Each of them also has 2000 fighters and bombers in it.  Does gundam still win?  Please explain why vance, you haven't really explained anything here."
Damn the offense..what about there defense...I know what all they can destroy..how much fire power can they take?"
nightbringer can't be destroyed, it can only be temporarily beaten by gods that are about the same level of power as it.  As for the fleet, each of those 1000 battleships has hundreds of smaller capital ships defending them.  Each of which has its on group of fighters.  The ships also all have shields, and are covered with defensive turrets.
#34 Edited by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
caption

"
Damn the offense..what about there defense...I know what all they can destroy..how much fire power can they take?"
nightbringer can't be destroyed, it can only be temporarily beaten by gods that are about the same level of power as it.  As for the fleet, each of those 1000 battleships has hundreds of smaller capital ships defending them.  Each of which has its on group of fighters.  The ships also all have shields, and are covered with defensive turrets."
Nightbringer can't be destroyed by anything in the Warhammer Universe.How do you know there isn't a Gundam that can destroy it?
A bunch of little ships guarding big ships with shields...Sheilds can be broken and Gundam have alot of firepower.
#35 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
caption

"
nightbringer can't be destroyed, it can only be temporarily beaten by gods that are about the same level of power as it.  As for the fleet, each of those 1000 battleships has hundreds of smaller capital ships defending them.  Each of which has its on group of fighters.  The ships also all have shields, and are covered with defensive turrets."
Nightbringer can't be destroyed by anything in the Warhammer Universe.How do you know there isn't a Gundam that can destroy it?
A bunch of little ships guarding big ships with shields...Sheilds can be broken and Gundam have alot of firepower.
"
you are hopeless.  Actually read up on some warhammer, then come back to this.
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
caption

"
"
you are hopeless.  Actually read up on some warhammer, then come back to this."
Sounds like someone's running to me.
#37 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
caption

"
"
Sounds like someone's running to me."
running?  you have yet to post a single argument.   Sorry vance, i know you love gundam and all, but they can't fight a god who can annihilate them with a thought, an entity that has a specific power over machines, and a navy with hundreds of thousands of ships.
#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
caption

"
"
running?  you have yet to post a single argument.   Sorry vance, i know you love gundam and all, but they can't fight a god who can annihilate them with a thought, an entity that has a specific power over machines, and a navy with hundreds of thousands of ships."
Yup..your running.
#39 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
caption

"
"
running?  you have yet to post a single argument.   Sorry vance, i know you love gundam and all, but they can't fight a god who can annihilate them with a thought, an entity that has a specific power over machines, and a navy with hundreds of thousands of ships."
Yup..your running."
you can't run from nothing.  All of your posts here are non responses.  Actually post an argument as to why gundam would win.
#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
caption

"
"
Yup..your running."
you can't run from nothing.  All of your posts here are non responses.  Actually post an argument as to why gundam would win."
You said Nightbringer couldn't be destroyed..I said not by anything in Warhammer's universe but how do you know it can't be destroyed by a Gundam..you didn't answer....
hundreds of thousands of ships against hundreds and thousands of Gundam's and Mobile Dolls sounds like a CURBSTOMP in Gundams..so like I said..your running.
#41 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
caption

"
"
Yup..your running."
you can't run from nothing.  All of your posts here are non responses.  Actually post an argument as to why gundam would win."
You said Nightbringer couldn't be destroyed..I said not by anything in Warhammer's universe but how do you know it can't be destroyed by a Gundam..you didn't answer....
hundreds of thousands of ships against hundreds and thousands of Gundam's and Mobile Dolls sounds like a CURBSTOMP in Gundams..so like I said..your running.
"
because nothing in the gundam universe is anywhere near its power thats why.  You keep ignoring the Void Dragon, which would take over any machines used by the gundams, causing them to attack their own.
#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio

@Human Juggernaut....

What happened in the last Episode of G Gundam?
#43 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"@Human Juggernaut....
"
they beat the dark gundam by shooting a heart at it.  What's your point?
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"@Human Juggernaut....
"
they beat the dark gundam by shooting a heart at it.  What's your point?"
Did those look like regular machines to you? Did you see Shining Gundam's final form..does that look like something that can be taken over by a Void Dragon or couldn't kill a god level character?
#45 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"@Human Juggernaut....
"
they beat the dark gundam by shooting a heart at it.  What's your point?"
Did those look like regular machines to you? Did you see Shining Gundam's final form..does that look like something that can be taken over by a Void Dragon or couldn't kill a god level character?"
absolutely
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio

#47 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"..........."
yes, vance, the void dragon can control any machine, no matter what it is.  And no, that gundam can't kill something that cannot be destroyed and is capable of annihilating star systems.
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"..........."
yes, vance, the void dragon can control any machine, no matter what it is.  And no, that gundam can't kill something that cannot be destroyed and is capable of annihilating star systems."
How do you know it can control Shining Gundam? 
#49 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"..........."
yes, vance, the void dragon can control any machine, no matter what it is.  And no, that gundam can't kill something that cannot be destroyed and is capable of annihilating star systems."
How do you know it can control Shining Gundam? "
because its a machine....
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"..........."
How do you know it can control Shining Gundam? "
because its a machine...."
It's obviously not a normal machine.