Gun User Tournament!

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Just had a sweet idea. We all have our favorite comic and or movie badasses, right? I mean the guys like James Bond, John Mcclane, Punisher.. you know, the cops/vigilantes/soldiers/spies/criminals and everyone inbetween?

Well, how about we stick every last one of them in a tournament together?

I'll set the limit at 16 teams as of now, but if more people want to sign up I'll bump up the total into the twenties or so.

Anyways, if you're interested, here is the criteria your characters must meet:

- Must be a maximum of peak human. No healing factors ect... peak human, max.

- No characters from the future. Cowboys and such from the past are okay. Sure you can have a guy from an 80s flick or maybe someone a few years in the future, but try and keep it modern or in the past if that's your thing.

- They must use modern, conventional firearms. Whether it be assault rifles, dual handguns, snipers.. No laser rifles, alright?

- They must be unassisted by any kind of tech. No special lock on helmets or cybernetic implants. Has to come from their skill and their skill alone.

- Aside from that, be creative! There's plenty of media to choose from whether it be comics, novels, games, movies.

If I've missed anything out, please let me know.

Match Settings:

Teams of four.

I'll set up a unique scenario for each round.

You can opt for comprising your team of members who all follow a similar moral compass. What I mean by this is, you can have a team of heroes, cops, good guy vigilantes, or, you can have a team of criminals, evil soldiers.. that type of thing. By dedicating yourself to a good or bad type of team, you will be placed in a scenario unique to either a good guy team or a bad guy team. Based on your choice, you will have different objectives. Or, alternatively, you can choose a neutral team, with either neutral guys who are nor good nor evil, or a mix of the two, who will also have their own objectives. To begin with, I won't be matching the same types of teams against each other, but in the later rounds you may see some good guys clash.

If you construct a team to match a certain criteria, like all heroes for example, you will earn a perk. Perks either grant you a strategic bonus going into matches, or some extra gear. So, think carefully about how to construct your team. Those perks may save your life.

Matches will go on for as long as they need to. I'll open up voting as matches end and we'll move onto the next round when all matches close up. However, just because there is no deadline does not mean you can stall your posts. If someone does not reply to a post within 4 days they will be disqualified. Sorry if that's harsh, but if you can't spare the time to make a few posts then it just slows the tournament down.

Teamwork is going to be a factor. As will things like personality clashes and language barriers.

There will be no stat nerfing or aim assisting gear removal or gear removal of any kind for your character to meet the criteria.

This is a gun oriented tourney, but characters who carry combat knives or have hand-to-hand training can utilize this when necessary, but their primary focus must be gun combat.

Perks:

Woah... it's 3D! - Choosing all movie characters will grant you perfect teamwork and language barriers will not be an issue. This will benefit strategic planning as well as overall coordination.

Boom! Ratatata - Choosing all comic book characters will grant you basic knowledge on your opponent going into matches. This includes names, pictures, standard gear, notable feats, moral alignment (good, evil), roughly what their personality is like (what makes them tick, for example).

WeeWooWeeWoo - Choosing all cops, detectives, FBI or related characters will grant you four earpieces, allowing constant contact between teammates. These earpieces cannot be jammed or broken.

This is a hold up! - Choosing all criminals of any kind will grant you extra time to prepare and some extra resources to run with before matches. Prep time and resources will vary from match to match, ranging from extra cash, time to gather equipment, extra ammo. That type of thing!

I am the law - Choosing all vigilantes or otherwise heroes/anti-heroes who take the law into their own hands will grant you double your standard ammo, bullet proof vests, and impact resistant over-suits.

Delta, on me! - Choosing all characters with military experience will grant you a twenty second UAV once per match that cannot be jammed or otherwise broken or mislead.

Silent, but deadly - Choosing all undercover spies or secret agents will grant your team silent footsteps and four silencers, as well as optional night vision goggles if they are practical to the mission.

5 Killstreak! - Choosing all video game characters will grant you four med packs which heals any non-one-hit-kill gun wounds fully in five seconds, as well as 4 frag grenades each.

Let me know if there are any perks you would like me to consider adding.

I'll be joining in supposing someone co-hosts, but I'll select a team once 6 teams have been made. Unfair to give me first pick, right?

I need you guys to send me the following:

Team name -

Team members (in brackets where they are from) -

Standard Gear -

Perks you qualify for -

Teams

Good:

@stompa - Team "Snipe It Up"

Sgt. Carlos "Cougar Alvarez (The Losers) - S&W 629, SR-25

Gunnery Sergant Bob Lee Swagger (Shooter) - Cheytac M-200 Intervention, M4A1 With Scope, M1911A1

Wassili Saizew (Enemy at the Gates) - Mosin Nagant M91/30 Sniper Rifle

Private Daniel Jackson (Saving Private Ryan) - Springfield 1903A4, M1911A1

Perks: Delta, on me! Woah.. it's 3D!

Bad:

@diredrill - Team "Blam Blam Dead"

Crossbones, Crossfire

@i_like_swords

Niko Bellic (GTA IV) - M4 Carbine, SW MP10 SMG, Combat Knife, Kevlar Body Armor

Wei Shen (Sleeping Dogs) - FAMAS & Heckler & Koch G36E Assault Rifle, Hechler & Koch USP Handgun, Cleaver, SWAT Outfit

Vito Scaletta (Mafia II) - Thompson 1928 Round Drum, Colt M1911 Special, Military Uniform

Luis Lopez (GTA TBOGT) - AA12 Explosive Rounds, Gold Mini Uzi, Combat Knife, Kevlar Body Armor

5 Killstreak! This is a hold up!

Neutral:

@pr0metheus- Team "Vidya"

John Marston - 1 Mausar Pistol, 1 Evans Repeater,10 Tomahawks,One Bowie Knife, 3 Molotovs, 6 Medicine

Max Payne - Dual M9 Berettas, M4 Assualtw/Silencer,High-Grade Kevlar

Jason Brody - Shadow ,Bushman, Machete,Recurve Bow,Second-Grade Kevlar

Sam Fisher - One Five-Seven W/Silencer,M4 Assualt w/Silencer,One Sticky Camera, High Grade Kevlar, His standard Sonar goggles w/Night and Head signature vision

Perks:

5 Killstreak!

@shawnbaby - Team "Shawnbaby's Shooters"

John Preston (Equilibrium) - 2x Beretta 92fs (Handgun). Skorpion SMG

Wesley Gibson (Wanted) - Beretta 92fs, H&K USP compact (Handgun), H&K UMP 9 (SMG)

Ethan Hunt (Mission Impossible) - Beretta 92fs (It's a popular gun in Hollywood it would appear), Skorpion (SMG), H&K G36K (Assault Rifle)

Smith (Shoot 'em Up) - Walther PPK, Beretta 92fs, IMI Micro Galli 9 (Assault Rifle, a Carrot.

Perks - Woah.. it's 3D!

@juiceboks

Punisher- M60 machine gun, Beretta M9, Gerber Mark 2 Combat Knife, Kevlar body armor.

Chris Redfield- 909 handgun, H&K G-36 Assault Rifle, Combat Knife, Kevlar body armor

Jill Valentine- Beretta 9x4, M4 Rifle, Kevlar body armor

Snake Eyes- FN Five-seven handgun, Katana, trench knife,smoke bomb, 12x shuriken, bodysuit

Delta, on me!

Unconfirmed:

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By sync1

Team Yoloswag420 RETURNS

Team members:

-Red Hood

Will be updating the rest

@i_like_swords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DireDrill

Team Blam Blam Dead

Bullseye - Dual Pistols, Sniper Rifle, Throwing Stars

Taskmaster - Dual Pistols, Sniper Rifle, Bow and Arrow

Crossfire (He has an implant in his left eye but it is only infrared and does not enhance his aim in any way) - Dual Pistols, Sniper Rifle

Crossbones - Dual Pistols, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Floopay

@i_like_swords:

Saint of Killers

Kang the Conqueror

Chaos Empowered Vincent Valentine

Captain Cold (Pre- New 52)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'll get in on this. let me think of a team

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@i_like_swords: This not seemingly possible. With limits I mean on Futur guys or older guys like Cowboys.

I already see Deathstroke (Above Peak Human period) Bullseye (Super Human aiming) as well many people like to use heros from comics who have a power of healing, super human accuracy, futur tech, ect....

Kinda limiting isnt it?

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I thought it was peak human aim. Lol. I'll change it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Wouldn't SOK and Captain Cold be out of the boundaries of the tournament?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye doesn't have Superhuman Aiming. He has no powers.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@floopay: Wouldn't SOK and Captain Cold be out of the boundaries of the tournament?

SoK is immortal, he tanked a Nuke.......

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: This not seemingly possible. With limits I mean on Futur guys or older guys like Cowboys.

I already see Deathstroke (Above Peak Human period) Bullseye (Super Human aiming) as well many people like to use heros from comics who have a power of healing, super human accuracy, futur tech, ect....

Kinda limiting isnt it?

I must agree. Limiting us to present time characters is just pointless. Why can't I use a cowboy if I want to? I understand future guys have a tech advantage, but that's just the perk of picking a guy from the future.

If you want to outlaw future guys OP, that's fine, but I as well as a few other people would really like to use certain cowboys.

(I agree about keeping things peak human with no powers. However, I don't think we can really put a limit on "superhuman aim." There's really no such thing as that. You're basically giving a limit on how skilled our characters can be. Bullseye and the like shouldn't be a problem; Deathstroke on the other hand is way superhuman)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye doesn't have Superhuman Aiming. He has no powers.

I could say the same for Deadshot, he is not listed with a super human aiming power, but he sure has it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1 said:

Team Yoloswag420 RETURNS

Team members:

-Red Hood

-New 52 Deathstroke

Will be updating the rest

@i_like_swords

Deathstroke is over the limits. What kind of gear is Red Hood packing other than guns?

Team Blam Blam Dead

Bullseye - Dual Pistols, Sniper Rifle, Throwing Stars

Taskmaster - Dual Pistols, Sniper Rifle, Bow and Arrow

Crossfire (He has an implant in his left eye but it is only infrared and does not enhance his aim in any way) - Dual Pistols, Sniper Rifle

Crossbones - Dual Pistols, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle

Bullseye has strips of adamantium fused to his skeleton, doesn't he? Puts him over peak.

While it is minor, Taskmaster does have his superhuman memory ability, which could turn out to be unfair in the long run. Sorry.

Crossfire sure but no mind control equipment.

Crossbones sure.

@floopay said:

@i_like_swords:

Saint of Killers

Kang the Conqueror

Chaos Empowered Vincent Valentine

Captain Cold (Pre- New 52)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Tell me about your team. Remember to read over the rules. Doesn't the Saint of Killers have a special one hit kill gun? Definitely not "conventional modern weaponry." Captain Cold uses a freeze gun, doesn't he? Again, not really the right criteria.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinda limiting isnt it?

I must agree. Limiting us to present time characters is just pointless. Why can't I use a cowboy if I want to? I understand future guys have a tech advantage, but that's just the perk of picking a guy from the future.

If you want to outlaw future guys OP, that's fine, but I as well as a few other people would really like to use certain cowboys.

(I agree about keeping things peak human with no powers. However, I don't think we can really put a limit on "superhuman aim." There's really no such thing as that. You're basically giving a limit on how skilled our characters can be. Bullseye and the like shouldn't be a problem; Deathstroke on the other hand is way superhuman)

The thing is, I'm trying to keep with a theme, and with themes comes certain limitations. Alright, I'll allow gun users from the past, within reason, but no future tech guys. Tech goes as far as modern day because of the theme I'm keeping with.

And yeah, when I said superhuman aim I meant guys who are literally out of this world with their whether it be from enhancements or some kind of 6th sense. Wasn't really meaning bullseye type guys. I took it out anyway.

Only thing is, not every guy is listed with superhuman aim, but they might well have it. I just don't want people choosing certain characters who can walking into a room and solo a team because of their outrageous feats, if you get where I'm coming from.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Floopay

@cadencev2 said:

@dondave said:

@i_like_swords Honestly I don't really wanna join. I did, however, wanna make a team that broke pretty much every rule he posted. :P

Love the tournament idea by the way, a tourney like this needed to be done. However, most of my favorite marksman are superhuman, with the exception of Frank Castle.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@cadencev2 said:

@dondave said:

@i_like_swords Honestly I don't really wanna join. I did, however, wanna make a team that broke pretty much every rule he posted. :P

Love the tournament idea by the way, a tourney like this needed to be done. However, most of my favorite marksman are superhuman, with the exception of Frank Castle.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ah well thanks anyway!

Yeah.. Franks definitely one of my favorites.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing is, I'm trying to keep with a theme, and with themes comes certain limitations. Alright, I'll allow gun users from the past, within reason, but no future tech guys. Tech goes as far as modern day because of the theme I'm keeping with.

And yeah, when I said superhuman aim I meant guys who are literally out of this world with their whether it be from enhancements or some kind of 6th sense. Wasn't really meaning bullseye type guys. I took it out anyway.

Only thing is, not every guy is listed with superhuman aim, but they might well have it. I just don't want people choosing certain characters who can walking into a room and solo a team because of their outrageous feats, if you get where I'm coming from.

I get what your trying to achieve. Its just hard as people on Comic Vine would try to use Comic or Manga characters more often than not and they have super human aiming or other power attached to them.

I myself would use Solid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Raiden (MGS2), and Punisher Max.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Chris Redfield, Punisher, Solid Snake, Snake Eyes. These guys good?

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I was really hoping to use Ultimate Hawkeye and Roland Deschain, but Roland is a cowboy and Hawkeye has enhanced senses.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Team: Shawnbaby's Shooters

John Preston (Equilibrium)

Wesley Gibson (Wanted)

Hawkeye (Avengers Movie)

Ethan Hunt (Mission Impossible)

Perks: Woah... it's 3D!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

I get what your trying to achieve. Its just hard as people on Comic Vine would try to use Comic or Manga characters more often than not and they have super human aiming or other power attached to them.

I myself would use Solid Snake, Revolver Ocelot, Raiden (MGS2), and Punisher Max.

Solid Snake I think is alright. Revolver Ocelot? Raiden didn't have any superhumany stuff in MGS2? And Punisher is cool. I'll put you in.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@i_like_swords said:

Solid Snake I think is alright. Revolver Ocelot? Raiden didn't have any superhumany stuff in MGS2? And Punisher is cool. I'll put you in.

Wait no goddammit NO!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I'm allowing cowboys and people from the past.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only two gun movies I liked were "Last Man Standing" and "Desperado." In the former, the hero was quicker to the draw than his opposition and in the latter, the hero took cover until ammo ran out, then struck. It beats typical shootouts where the bad guys with automatics get picked off by good guys with pistols. IMO.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I'm allowing cowboys and people from the past.

Ahh, it was just a joke. I usually do MGS teams, and since Cadence stole my thunder, I picked two characters that he's a fan of. Now that he's using Snake and Co. I really have no place in this tourney :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Can you link me to a wiki for your team members other than Hawkeye?

And unless you want to use a featless Hawkeye using guns, you can't have him. "Gun users"

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

@i_like_swords said:

@cadencev2 said:

@i_like_swords said:

Wait no goddammit NO!

No Caption Provided

Look I can be reasonable.

How about we share? I will use either Young Snake or Old Snake. Revolver Ocelot or Liquid Ocelot.

You can have Big Boss, The Boss, Revolver Ocelot, I am Keeping a Solid Snake and a Ocelot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@cadencev2 said:

@i_like_swords said:

Wait no goddammit NO!

Who do you think breaks the limits?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, apart from Solid Snake who's been chosen. Although, I don't know anything about Snake Eyes. What's his stats like?

What's your team name and the perk you qualify for. And your standard equipment?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist
FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

If its not to late :

Team Name : Vidya

John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)

Max Payne (Max Payne 1-3)

Jason Brody (Far Cry 3)

Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)

Standard Gear:

John Marston - 1 Mausar Pistol, 1 Evans Repeater,10 Tomahawks,One Bowie Knife, 3 Molotovs, 6 Medicine

Max Payne - Dual M9 Berettas, M4 Assualtw/Silencer,High-Grade Kevlar

Jason Brody - Shadow ,Bushman, Machete,Recurve Bow,Second-Grade Kevlar

Sam Fisher - One Five-Seven W/Silencer,M4 Assualt w/Silencer,One Sticky Camera,3 Smoke grenades,2 flashbangs,High Grade Kevlar,His standard Sonar goggles w/Night and Head signature vision

Perks you qualify for : 5 Killstreak! I am the law!

Good Guys/Anti Heros

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Those Adamantium Strips are on his spinal column and they allow him to live. Without them, his spine would break. They don't really give him any enhanced durability as they are only on his spine. It makes him very difficult to paralyze but this tourney isn't about paralyzing people.

Are you referring to his photographic memory because people in real life have that. If it is his photographic reflexes then you should know that they only grant him the ability to copy a moveset without practice but he is still required to put these disparate movesets together to form his own fighting style. Just because he has the right movements to copy Hawkeye pulling back a bowstring, it does not mean that he can pull off the same shot. That requires the years of training he has put in. For instance, he copied Cap's Shield Throw but it was his own skill that allowed him to down Ant-Man, Wasp, and Stature.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Those Adamantium Strips are on his spinal column and they allow him to live. Without them, his spine would break. They don't really give him any enhanced durability as they are only on his spine. It makes him very difficult to paralyze but this tourney isn't about paralyzing people.

Are you referring to his photographic memory because people in real life have that. If it is his photographic reflexes then you should know that they only grant him the ability to copy a moveset without practice but he is still required to put these disparate movesets together to form his own fighting style. Just because he has the right movements to copy Hawkeye pulling back a bowstring, it does not mean that he can pull off the same shot. That requires the years of training he has put in. For instance, he copied Cap's Shield Throw but it was his own skill that allowed him to down Ant-Man, Wasp, and Stature.

I read online saying that it's more than just his spine.. yeah here it is

"Bullseye has had strips of adamantium fused to his skeleton and spine, making his bones virtually indestructible."

Sorry..

I meant more along the lines of fighting styles among those you mentioned. I just don't like it that much. It's described as superhuman and he's really pushing the boundaries..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its not to late :

Team Name : Vidya

John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)

Max Payne (Max Payne 1-3)

Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)

Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)

Standard Gear:

John Marston - 1 Mausar Pistol, 1 Evans Repeater,1 Buffalo Rifle

Max Payne - Dual M9 Berettas, M4 Assualtw/Silencer

Chris Redfield - One M9,One L.Hawk,One Sig 556

Sam Fisher - One Five-Seven W/Silencer,M4 Assualt w/Silencer

Perks you qualify for : 5 Killstreak!

Chris Redfield is taken. Everything else is fine apart from John can't actually carry two rifles on him.

Btw John is allowed more than that like his knife and throwing knives. However he can't use Deadeye.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nickzambuto

@diredrill said:

@i_like_swords:

"Bullseye has had strips of adamantium fused to his skeleton and spine, making his bones virtually indestructible."

Sorry..

I meant more along the lines of fighting styles among those you mentioned. I just don't like it that much. It's described as superhuman and he's really pushing the boundaries..

Only Bullseye's spine, fists, and skull have adamantium. So, he's immune to headshots, but that should be it.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Going to bed, let me know.

Ehh that's alright. I'm too busy to join anyway. I'll be looking forward to reading your debate though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@diredrill said:

@i_like_swords:

Sorry..

Only Bullseye's spine, fists, and skull have adamantium. So, he's immune to headshots, but that should be it.

Still puts him over. It'd be unfair if I put him through.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@i_like_swords said:

@diredrill said:

@i_like_swords:

Sorry..

Still puts him over. It'd be unfair if I put him through.

I understand. I just wanted to point it out.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I took Chris out and put Jason Brody instead and you can still disallow deadeye if you want but i also made the mistake that i believe its showing how accurate and fast he is,he doesnt actually posess a superhuman ability to slow down time. Just like Sam Fisher (In Splinter Cell Conviction) he can mark people allowing him to turn arround and instantaneously killing up to 4 men in seconds even if there all in different angles. Its showing how fast he is not giving him a superhuman ability. You can still dissallow it if you want.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Can you link me to a wiki for your team members other than Hawkeye?

And unless you want to use a featless Hawkeye using guns, you can't have him. "Gun users"

Allright...Instead of Hawkeye I'll take Smith (Shoot 'em Up)

As for the others...if you haven't seen Equilibrium and Wanted...you should really get on that if you like Gun movies.

I can provide you with some info on the Characters

Equilibrium:

John Preston uses Gun Kata...which is like Martial Arts...but with Guns

Here's a clip of some of John's Feats:

Loading Video...

Wanted:

Loading Video...

Shoot em up:

Loading Video...

Ethan Hunt is basically an American James Bond.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Fine, I'll make a switch.

Crossfire

Crossbones

Ultimate Falcon

Cloud 9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Man, fantastic picks. I'll check those movies out in due time. Anyhow, what perks do you qualify for besides the all movie one, and what standard gear have you got?

I'm group announcing it soonish anyway, but if you're reading this:

Make sure to let me know your Team Name, Characters and where they're from, standard gear, and perks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crossfire

Crossbones

Ultimate Falcon

Cloud 9

Uhm.. they both have flight? And do they even use guns?

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill said:

Crossfire

Crossbones

Ultimate Falcon

Cloud 9

Uhm.. they both have flight? And do they even use guns?

You know who uses guns? The Templars, Illuminati, Free Masons, and Triads. You know who I'm suggesting for villains in 2115? Those three and more.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

Yeah, apart from Solid Snake who's been chosen. Although, I don't know anything about Snake Eyes. What's his stats like?

What's your team name and the perk you qualify for. And your standard equipment?

I can switch Snake for Jill Valentine. Snake Eyes is part of the G.I Joe team and is their ninja commando and martial arts trainer. He has no superhuman abilities but being a ninja he does have peak human physical attributes and is a casual bullet dodger. Nothing too special compared to some of the other guys here.

They all qualify for the Delta, on me! perk. I'll get back to you on the gear.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Falcon uses guns primarily and is so good that he was able to use guns to take down Ultimate Colossus!

Cloud 9 was the best shot to come out of the Initiative, Taskmaster said so.

Flight was not a restriction and the flight does not in anyway improve or aid their aim. They are both peak human.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@juiceboks said:

I can switch Snake for Jill Valentine. Snake Eyes is part of the G.I Joe team and is their ninja commando and martial arts trainer. He has no superhuman abilities but being a ninja he does have peak human physical attributes and is a casual bullet dodger. Nothing too special compared to some of the other guys here.

They all qualify for the Delta, on me! perk. I'll get back to you on the gear.

Sounds good to me. I'll put you in.