#1 Edited by The Stegman (24391 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario: 

Guns have been outlawed in America in both the DC and Marvel universe thanks to a vote passed by congress. All superheroes who have used guns must forfeit them over, likewise, any vigilante and villain who had guns must have the confiscated by marshal law. However, not all people took the news laying down. Some of the more, enthused gun users decided to put past differences aside to team up and take a stand against the law, these men are: 

Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke
Frank Castle aka The Punisher 
Jason Todd aka The Red Hood 
Wade Wilson aka Deadpool 
Floyd Lawton aka Deadshot  

When reached for comment, the gang had this to say. 

Slade-" I'm not about to give up my guns, what will my profession be without them? I'll do whatever it takes to keep them, even if it means teaming up with these idiots to do it. 

Wade-" Awww, he calls us idiots, but it's outta love <3 , anyway, I agree, I know I can't even go to bed without my Glock under my pillow." [he takes a moment to pet his gun affectionately] "I love you ''Sweet Bea" '' 

Jason-"....The f*ck I team up with these guys for again?'' 

Frank- "A war's coming, and I'm going to be ready, whoever tries to oppress my liberties will see just how ready I am.'' 

Floyd- "I like shooting things, it's the one thing, I really good at, taking away guns is taking away my talent, I ask, how fair is that??''

They have broken into the Baxter Building, (The FF are currently in space) and are currently holding the place hostage, refusing to come out and surrender their firearms. However, to stop these gun nuts, a team of heroes( and one guy who's on the fence)  have also formed together to break in and give them the ol' ''what for'' These heroes are: 

Steve Rogers aka Captain America 
Clint Barton aka Hawkeye 
Dinah Lance aka Black Canary 
Dick Grayson aka Nightwing 
Bane aka...Bane 

On board the jet heading to the Baxter Building: 

Captain America- "What you have to understand is, I'm not for the abolishment of guns,as as solider, I've used them before, but the Congress, and the American people have outlawed them, I stand by what my government has elected as law, and I won't let these psychopaths trample on that.'' 

Clint- " What Cap said...also, I wanna shoot an arrow up Deadpool's a**'' 

Nightwing- "Figures gun nuts would pull something like that, that's why I'm glad I was trained by Batman, he taught me never to use a firearm, that's the easy way out, he taught all of use that, no one under his command would stoop so low.'' 

Reporter- "Were you aware that Jason Todd is one of the men inside?" 

Nightwing-"....F^%k'' 

Dinah Lance- "If banning guns will keep people safer, and reduce crime, I'm all for it, and if I have to crack a few nutjobs' skulls to achieve that...I'm for that too.'' 

Bane- "I will break all those inside, that is why I am here...''

Rules: 
 -Deadpool does NOT have his healing factor, nor cancer, he is as he was after receiving the ''cure'' before Marvel NOW 
-Black Canary cannot use her Canary Cry  
-Bane does  have venom
-Morals on for all that apply, but the Pro gun squad are willing to do what it takes to defend their rights. 
-The Pro gun Squad have spent 48 hours in the Baxter Building, stocking up on weapons, as well as their standard equipment.
-The Anti Gun Squad have spent 24 hours prepping for their mission and have found a way into the building, they will make their way in using stealth.  
-However, intruder alarms have been tripped, and their presence is now known.
-The Anti Gun Squad has standard Equipment. 
-The Pro Gun Squad are at the Red X 
-The Anti Gun Squad are at the Blue X 

#2 Posted by Stompa (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Bane have Venom? I see Deathstroke as the strongest here and without Venom gun squad wins for sure with venom i am not sure.

#3 Posted by The Stegman (24391 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stompa said:

Does Bane have Venom? I see Deathstroke as the strongest here and without Venom gun squad wins for sure with venom i am not sure.

Forgot to add it in, Bane DOES have Venom
#4 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic setup.

#5 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Nightwing-"....F^%k''

ROFL

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20249 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (44234 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane aka...Bane 

Nightwing- "Figures gun nuts would pull something like that, that's why I'm glad I was trained by Batman, he taught me never to use a firearm, that's the easy way out, he taught all of use that, no one under his command would stoop so low.'' 

Nightwing-"....F^%k'' 

LOL.  Brilliant job with the OP. 
Staff Online
#8 Posted by Hondo_ (409 posts) - - Show Bio

this is so f**ked up.

#9 Posted by MonsterStomp (17946 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

LOL

The best line I think.

#10 Posted by Voorhees100 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give the match to the Gun control team. Deathstroke +prep+ Reed Richard's technology= A pretty good win. 

If it were a random encounter in the Baxter Building, with no prep for either, then I'd be tempted to say the Anti Gun team due to having better fighters.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (24391 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Gun Squad has this for sure. You took away BC only power. What she there for again?

#13 Posted by laflux (15944 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Fantastic setup.

@k4tzm4n said:

Bane aka...Bane

Nightwing-"....F^%k''

LOL. Brilliant job with the OP.
#14 Posted by The Stegman (24391 posts) - - Show Bio
@CadenceV2: Because a lot of people will say she ''solos' with her power, and I want to make it as fair as possible, that's why i also took away Deadpool's healing factor. And without her Cry she's still one of the best martial artists in the DCU
#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: Peak Human dodging in small corridors against Expert Marksmen. She dies first.

#16 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with venom, I think banes going down to some bullets from some guns. Gun dudes win because castle sniping and three kick ass melee gun dudes

#17 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Pro-guns win.

#18 Posted by comic_book_fan (5647 posts) - - Show Bio

what about cole did he just give up his guns.

#19 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

I picture Floyd headshotting bane