User Lists: 0

Vs
Vs
No Caption Provided

No prep.

Full knowledge for both.

In-Character.

Winner by KO or Surrender.

Fight takes place at a Military boot camp.

They start out 100 feet away from each other.

Oh, and Guile can't use his godlike theme song.

Who wins?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Not too familiar with expanded SF material, but I'm fairly certain Protocide takes this due to sheer stats. Physically, he's Captain America's superior, has a shield, and has the skill to give Cap a rough time.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By IZZR
@k4tzm4n said:

Not too familiar with expanded SF material, but I'm fairly certain Protocide takes this due to sheer stats. Physically, he's Captain America's superior, has a shield, and has the skill to give Cap a rough time.

Guile is Charlie's superior and Charlie split a cliff in half with his sumersault kick....
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@IZZR said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Guile is Charlie's superior and Charlie split a cliff in half with his sumersault kick....

Well.... that sounds rather..... ridiculously overpowered and animeish. Is this in the comics or a film?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IZZR
@k4tzm4n said:

@IZZR said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Well.... that sounds rather..... ridiculously overpowered and animeish. Is this in the comics or a film?

Comics, yes i know when i saw it i was like The F%*#k?? lol

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Based off said feat Guile makes Protocide go back home and be a family man.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@IZZR: I don't know what I'm more impressed by: the awesome absurdity of that, or him yelling "SOMERSAULT JUSTICE!" while performing the move."

Since you appear to be the SF scan master, any chance you could show us Guile's feats? Is this MOUNTAIN SLAUGHTER KICK consistent with their other showings?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IZZR
@k4tzm4n said:

@IZZR: I don't know what I'm more impressed by: the awesome absurdity of that, or him yelling "SOMERSAULT JUSTICE!" while performing the move."

Since you appear to be the SF scan master, any chance you could show us Guile's feats? Is this MOUNTAIN SLAUGHTER KICK consistent with their other showings?

Yeah i have all the sf issues on my laptop lol, well i think that was Charlie going all out to try and kill Bison, i think in a real fight that would be him using up all the energy he has so if protocide can tank that then hes in with a shot but if not its over. He hasn't got many showings because he doesn't engage in many fights hes more of a detective like when he let cammy beat the hell out of him so she can get in good with Bison.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By whacknasty

Lol. I can't help imagining Cap screaming "FINAL JUSTICE!!" before pummeling peole here on the forums... Video games have permanently altered my mind : / lol.

I'm thinking if Guile has any type of recovery/charge time needed to use a large sonic boom or flash kick and Protocide can bock or deflect the brunt of it with his shield, then things get a lot closer.

@IZZR: Does Guile show enhanced/low level superhuman-meta type stats like Ryu, Ken and the others?

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By FourthDeity

@joeagentofhand1 said:

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@IZZR said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Yeah i have all the sf issues on my laptop lol, well i think that was Charlie going all out to try and kill Bison, i think in a real fight that would be him using up all the energy he has so if protocide can tank that then hes in with a shot but if not its over. He hasn't got many showings because he doesn't engage in many fights hes more of a detective like when he let cammy beat the hell out of him so she can get in good with Bison.

Happen to have the ability to make Sagat scans? I'd love to see a good debate with him.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IZZR
@k4tzm4n said:

@IZZR said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Happen to have the ability to make Sagat scans? I'd love to see a good debate with him.

Ye sure here is a fight between him and Ryu. Maybe you should make a fight between Sagat and someone...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@joeagentofhand1 said:

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@IZZR: Thank was awesome. Who do you think would be a good match for him?

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jayfournines

I dunno about Guile being Charlie's superior....Charlie's the one that actually taught him how to fight; if my memory serves, Guile's summersault is different mainly because he couldn't actually master the way Charlie did it.

In any way, though I am a street fighter fan, Guile is really REEEEAAAALLY inconsistent. He sometimes does go home and is a family man, while Protocide is always Protocide. Also, there's the issue of the physical stats; while Charlie's ki energy is pretty impressive (but only in his last moments and as a last resort of sorts), I've yet to see Guile actually match him.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Oni_Bane

@Jayfournines said:

I dunno about Guile being Charlie's superior....Charlie's the one that actually taught him how to fight; if my memory serves, Guile's summersault is different mainly because he couldn't actually master the way Charlie did it.

In any way, though I am a street fighter fan, Guile is really REEEEAAAALLY inconsistent. He sometimes does go home and is a family man, while Protocide is always Protocide. Also, there's the issue of the physical stats; while Charlie's ki energy is pretty impressive (but only in his last moments and as a last resort of sorts), I've yet to see Guile actually match him.

This is correct, I have always look at it like this Charlie is superior in making multiple sonic booms, whereas Guile has the more powerful sonic boom.

I think Guile wins this. Although I don't know alot about Protocide, can anyone provide scans/feats for him.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By IZZR
@k4tzm4n said:

@IZZR: Thank was awesome. Who do you think would be a good match for him?

Youre welcome!..hmm maybe captain america? or luke cage, wildcat, sabretooth, goro from mortal kombat, bane.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Follow-up: how do you think a no shield Captain America vs Ryu would go?

Trying to get a proper read on Sagat.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By IZZR
@k4tzm4n said:

Thats tricky because that would leave Cap defenseless against Ryu's Hadouken..
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jayfournines

@k4tzm4n said:

I think Ryu would beat the ever loving tar out of a shield-less Cap.