Guile vs Captain America

• 68 results
HtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just from general impressions, Cap should be slightly better than Guile in terms of strength and speed, about the same in skill, and substantially better in stamina. Yes, Guile and Nash were able to force Bison to retreat in Alpha 3, but I think that probably can be chalked up to them having such a good combination or PIS. Cap should beat him with or without his shield. Guile doesn't have the feats to go up against Cap.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America shows once and for all that he is the True America Hero

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guile will make Cap go home and be a family man.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap will do what Guile has Struggles with Kill M.Bison and then Tell him to live a little and hit Chun-Li for Once

cyber_cowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia: I know this is old but that was a very low blow on cap lol. How could you sleep at night saying that?

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

SF characters have stats generally grearer than a marvel or dc peak human dont they?

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guile should win. I love Cap but Guile is basically Steve with ki amplification. He will keep up with Steve in close quarters, and I'm willing to say he would get past the Shield. Fighters whom were less have.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online

@vance_astro: Now that Guile has way more feats, how do ya feel about the match?

Here is some feats for Guile for others to measure him up.

Flash Kick

Flash Kick KOes Blanka, and Birdie with a single hit. Flash kick also ends the fight with Alex who wanted to beat Guile up, though Guile was holding back the whole fight.

Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom smashes stone. Stops Juri in mid attack. Guile throws several Sonic Booms on 12s (Meta Morphing Cyborgs), damaging each one with a hit, and blowing one up with a direct hit all together.

No Caption Provided

Cuts a wooden house nearly in half.

Flash Explosion

No Caption Provided

3 Flash kicks in a row. KOes Juri easy.

Some Guile Fights

Guile was so good at fighting to begin with, he mastered what Charlie taught him in a few months and match Charlie for a non stop day long fight. Best part of this feat is the speed we seen from Charlie.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen in the new game, Charlie speed was breath taking. In fact most Street Fighters speed is breath taking.

Guile casually takes our the power house Birdie.

Guile faces Vega and matches him fine.

Guile casually beats Blanka in a fight. Blanka gave base Ryu hell, as well gave Chun Li and Cammy's own Spec Ops team hell at the same time.

Bison beats Rolento handily by Flash Kicking him, and pulling the pin off his grenade at the same time.

Guile faces a angry Alex and beats him. Alex is the same guy who would later beat Gill himself in a fight.

Guile facing dozens of 12s (12 alone has feats of holding out against Dark Sakura, and Dhalsim fine) with both Cammy and Chun Li before being overwhelm.

Guile faces Bison's best fighter, Juri and beats her pretty decisively.

Guile is really one bad ass dude. The biggest obstacle is the Shield, but stat wise he compares to Cap every way in strength, speed, and durability. Skill is a two way street for arguments. Cap is insanely skilled, but Guile is not far behind with his win/loss record vs top tier SF fighters. Add to all this is Guile's energy attack in the form of Sonic Booms, Sonic Hurricane, Flash Kicks, and Flash Explosion attacks with his already formidable stats and skill.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#59 vance_astro  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz I still think Cap would win. I agree with you that the shield is the biggest obstacle and the physically they are probably identical but I always thought that anyway. I just think skill wise Cap has the upper hand because unlike Wolverine he doesn't keep forgetting his training.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@vance_astro: That's understanable. What about Charlie? He seems a tier above Guile by older and recent feats.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#61 vance_astro  Moderator

@vance_astro: That's understanable. What about Charlie? He seems a tier above Guile by older and recent feats.

I haven't played SFV yet so i'll reserve my judgement until I can seen what the new Charlie can do.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6470470eeed
deactivated-5b6470470eeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry cap fanboys , Guile's theme goes with everything

INCLUDING THIS FIGHT

Loading Video...

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online

Bump for more discussion.

If we are using Capcom produced feats for Guile, since SF canon is non existant anyway for the most part, then some more feats to consider that Capcom put out.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Guile blows up a car with a Sonic Boom. Guile blows up a warehouse with the power of his Sonic Boom. Guiles Sonic Boom plows through hundreds of feet of rock to escape the inside of a Mountain.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Guile is embedded in a rock wall, and shatters said wall to get out. Guile craters the ground good with Zangiefs head.

These next two feats are 100% canon as they are made directly for the SF4 Game.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Juri hits Guile with a energy attack, that blows through Guiles body, and the said energy still had power enough to blow up a large jet. Guile is not even KOed though hurtin.

These feats along with the rest above paint a clear picture of Guile super human level abilities, and attacks. He can wreck Cap for sure.

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: dude Blanka's only formal training was from Dan Habiki, that's ANTI TRAINING BRO

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it just me, or is the first page full of Viners with precognition? Anyway, my brain pulses Guile but my heart bleeds Captain America.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guile should win a majority but I think Cap wins at least 3 or 4 times out of 10.