• 57 results
#1 Edited by lagoon_boy (11300 posts) - - Show Bio
who would win?  

guardians of the universe
#2 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA? As in god? Guardians lose
TOAA as in the Celestial? I can see them winning

#3 Posted by lagoon_boy (11300 posts) - - Show Bio
there would be no sense if i put the god there :P
#4 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

Then you should state TOAA Celestial

#5 Posted by xan84 (4227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Then you should state TOAA Celestial "

Well in the pic is TOAA Celestial not TOAA
#6 Posted by Cake (25 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" Then you should state TOAA Celestial "
I think the picture is good enough.....Ive got no actual points to make.
#7 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cake said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
I think the picture is good enough.....Ive got no actual points to make. "
@Xan said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
Well in the pic is TOAA Celestial not TOAA "
He didnt have that pic in the original post

He just edited it and put that pic up after I told him to
#8 Posted by xan84 (4227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"@Cake said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
@Xan said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
He didnt have that pic in the original postHe just edited it and put that pic up after I told him to"

Ah i see.
As for the fight TOAA takes this (i would say somewhat easy to).
#9 Posted by Cake (25 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Cake said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
@Xan said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
He didnt have that pic in the original postHe just edited it and put that pic up after I told him to "

K........Yo how do you think blind people have dreams?
#10 Posted by lagoon_boy (11300 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Cake said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
@Xan said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
He didnt have that pic in the original postHe just edited it and put that pic up after I told him to "
nope i didnt even read your post....... when i post the pic it looked lonely lol......after i posted it then i saw your pose :P so can the guardians beat toaa
#11 Posted by lagoon_boy (11300 posts) - - Show Bio
bump :P
#12 Posted by castleking (24747 posts) - - Show Bio
 i guess TOAA takes it
#13 Posted by lagoon_boy (11300 posts) - - Show Bio
really?
#14 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Im giving it to the celestial

#15 Posted by lagoon_boy (11300 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Im giving it to the celestial "
becuz.. (just asking)
#16 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" Im giving it to the celestial "
becuz.. (just asking) "
He's stronger than the GOTU the GOTU are mostly Hyperbole and nothing more
#17 Posted by lagoon_boy (11300 posts) - - Show Bio
but i think the guardians would give him a fight though
#18 Posted by Cake (25 posts) - - Show Bio

A single celestial can defeat all the gods in the marvel universe and hes the strongest of them all. His only real weakness is his "cabin fever" and I don't know how they could beat him even if they used it. Hes no full power Galactus, but I think hes more then enough to defeat the guardians. Then again I don't know what the guardians biggest feat is as a whole, but I doubt they can do anything that he couldn't top.

#19 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2478 posts) - - Show Bio

The Celestial will win, but he def is gunna feel it b4 it's over.
#20 Edited by Push (1558 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:

You for real? There's even a picture of him lol TOAA for an easy win.  

@ Emerald_Jai :"The Celestial will win, but he def is gunna feel it b4 it's over."   

I seriously doubt it lol Scar took them all out, and quite easily.  They had issues with a less than full powered AM.  Don't really see them doing much to the Celstial TOAA.     
#21 Posted by King Saturn (218246 posts) - - Show Bio
The Celestial wins... because lately the Guardians have been Janky Promoting like Crazy... 

Definition

Janky Promoting - verb.  to perform on a below average level to your known operating status on multiple occasions consecutively
ie. sucking ass lately
#22 Posted by lagoon_boy (11300 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" The Celestial wins... because lately the Guardians have been Janky Promoting like Crazy... 

Definition

Janky Promoting - verb.  to perform on a below average level to your known operating status on multiple occasions consecutively
ie. sucking ass lately "
rofl..!! what if their powerful as they claim to be?
#23 Posted by King Saturn (218246 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
" @King Saturn said:
" The Celestial wins... because lately the Guardians have been Janky Promoting like Crazy... 

Definition

ie. sucking ass lately "
rofl..!! what if their powerful as they claim to be? "
well we really dont know since they havent been showing much lately... I mean maybe they could hurt him a little... but not a whole lot
#24 Posted by lagoon_boy (11300 posts) - - Show Bio
maybe....
#25 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

You for real? There's even a picture of him lol TOAA for an easy win.   @ Emerald_Jai :"The Celestial will win, but he def is gunna feel it b4 it's over."    I seriously doubt it lol Scar took them all out, and quite easily.  They had issues with a less than full powered AM.  Don't really see them doing much to the Celstial TOAA.      "
Yeah lets not forget how powerful the Celestials are
Sue Storm killed one
Ego almost killed 2 of them in the Exiles...Ya know what Guardians win ......
#26 Posted by Strife (1034 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

You for real? There's even a picture of him lol TOAA for an easy win.   @ Emerald_Jai :"The Celestial will win, but he def is gunna feel it b4 it's over."    I seriously doubt it lol Scar took them all out, and quite easily.  They had issues with a less than full powered AM.  Don't really see them doing much to the Celstial TOAA.      "
Yeah lets not forget how powerful the Celestials are Sue Storm killed one Ego almost killed 2 of them in the Exiles...Ya know what Guardians win ...... "
Sue storm never killed one, It's comprised of pure energy it's shell will reform over time.
Ego Never managed to kill one did he? and I wouldnt be surprised if ego could take a few guardians himself.
#27 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

Yeah lets not forget how powerful the Celestials are Sue Storm killed one Ego almost killed 2 of them in the Exiles...Ya know what Guardians win ...... "
Sue storm never killed one, It's comprised of pure energy it's shell will reform over time. Ego Never managed to kill one did he? and I wouldnt be surprised if ego could take a few guardians himself. "
Ego almost killed 2 of them in the Exiles
Ego has lost to Silver Surfer and even Xavier
#28 Posted by Strife (1034 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

Sue storm never killed one, It's comprised of pure energy it's shell will reform over time. Ego Never managed to kill one did he? and I wouldnt be surprised if ego could take a few guardians himself. "
Ego almost killed 2 of them in the Exiles Ego has lost to Silver Surfer and even Xavier "
Right Exiles a book that takes place in a non canon universe :)
#29 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

Ego almost killed 2 of them in the Exiles Ego has lost to Silver Surfer and even Xavier "
Right Exiles a book that takes place in a non canon universe :) "
It may not be canon but it holds some validity
Celestials arent nearly as powerful as people make them out to be
Especially when they can be harmed by the likes of Thor and Sue Storm
#30 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

It may not be canon but it holds some validity
Celestials arent nearly as powerful as people make them out to be
Especially when they can be harmed by the likes of Thor and Sue Storm
#31 Posted by Strife (1034 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

It may not be canon but it holds some validity Celestials arent nearly as powerful as people make them out to be Especially when they can be harmed by the likes of Thor and Sue Storm "
 You mean a small crack by classic thor going all out..one that destroyed mountains and cities but was than repaired a panel after he got inside it?
#32 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

It may not be canon but it holds some validity Celestials arent nearly as powerful as people make them out to be Especially when they can be harmed by the likes of Thor and Sue Storm "
 You mean a small crack by classic thor going all out..one that destroyed mountains and cities but was than repaired a panel after he got inside it? "
The point is they have been harmed by beings like Thor and Sue Storm...
Kilowag is the top Lantern around and Ganthet was even phased by his full powered blast
Now I dont know a whole lot about the Celestials but...if they are made of pure energy..should'nt they be easy picking for energy manipulators?
#33 Posted by Strife (1034 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

You mean a small crack by classic thor going all out..one that destroyed mountains and cities but was than repaired a panel after he got inside it? "
The point is they have been harmed by beings like Thor and Sue Storm... Kilowag is the top Lantern around and Ganthet was even phased by his full powered blast Now I dont know a whole lot about the Celestials but...if they are made of pure energy..should'nt they be easy picking for energy manipulators? "
I dont think it would work like that. as for pure energy I might be wrong because Thor could have used Mjolnr inside exitar to absorb his energy if it was pure.
#34 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

The point is they have been harmed by beings like Thor and Sue Storm... Kilowag is the top Lantern around and Ganthet was even phased by his full powered blast Now I dont know a whole lot about the Celestials but...if they are made of pure energy..should'nt they be easy picking for energy manipulators? "
I dont think it would work like that. as for pure energy I might be wrong because Thor could have used Mjolnr inside exitar to absorb his energy if it was pure. "
Maybe but that isnt Thor style
To my understanding...if a Celestial is pure energy then he should be able to be controlled by energy manipulators
#35 Posted by Tevnoba (3449 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

I dont think it would work like that. as for pure energy I might be wrong because Thor could have used Mjolnr inside exitar to absorb his energy if it was pure. "
Maybe but that isnt Thor style To my understanding...if a Celestial is pure energy then he should be able to be controlled by energy manipulators "
Except an energy manipulator would have to be as intelligent and powerful as the Celestials themselves, because that is how they control their own "bodies".
#36 Posted by Hellos (8870 posts) - - Show Bio

The Leader of the Celestials wins this fight.
#37 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

Maybe but that isnt Thor style To my understanding...if a Celestial is pure energy then he should be able to be controlled by energy manipulators "
Except an energy manipulator would have to be as intelligent and powerful as the Celestials themselves, because that is how they control their own "bodies". "
What does intelligence have to do with energy manipulation? And the what makes you think the Celestials are so smart? Sure they have been around for a long time but Guardians were the first Sentient beings in the universe...if a Celestial truly is energy then their is no reason a high level energy manipulator shouldnt be able to control that energy
#38 Posted by TheGuy (615 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis:  Well if you really want to get technical, the current GOTU aren't really that old at all since they were recreated by ION. Only Ganthet I think is that rediculously old. 

GOTU should take it, but all of their bull showings disspoint me.  
For Example:

Really? An Alpha Lantern can hurt a Guardian? 
#39 Posted by Push (1558 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

She never killed. That was pure wis, for stories purpose, so they wouldn't get obliterated.  All they did was stop/slow him down for a period, as he just reforms over a matter of time.
#40 Posted by Push (1558 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

Harmed?? You mean like an ant scratching/biting you, calling that harm? then just squashing it lol That miniscule little hole that Thor gave him healed up pretty much instantly, so I find it pointless using that?
#41 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

Harmed?? You mean like an ant scratching/biting you, calling that harm? then just squashing it lol That miniscule little hole that Thor gave him healed up pretty much instantly, so I find it pointless using that? "
That just proves my point..lower level characters like Sue Storm and Thor can crack their physical bodies...whats to stop the Guardians from doing the same and controlling the energy inside?
#42 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGuy said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis:  Well if you really want to get technical, the current GOTU aren't really that old at all since they were recreated by ION. Only Ganthet I think is that rediculously old. 

GOTU should take it, but all of their bull showings disspoint me.  
For Example:

Really? An Alpha Lantern can hurt a Guardian? 
"
Those newer Guardians retained all the knowledge the previous Guardians had...even other Oans like Aga'Po knew about the Manhunters and all the other dirty little secrets...they even remembered the deal the original Guardians made with Larfleeze and the Controllers

I know they have had some low showings...but that happens to every character...a blood lusted Kilowag wasnt even able to phase Ganthet..
#43 Posted by TheGuy (615 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis: I was under the impression that they knew because all of their knowledge was contained in the Book of Oa? So they may have their knowledge, but none of their firsthand experience or maturity (As I recall they were artificially aged to their current appearances). The Controllers were confusing, how did they not know about Larfleeze or the reasons behind the Vega Sector's barring? My  biggest beef is the unresolved plotline from Millenium, with the Zamarons and Guardians going to go have more Guardian babies, one's that never  came back as it seems. Meh, I feel the same about Hypertime too though. 

Wow this degraded to kinda mindless guardian hate.
#44 Posted by Push (1558 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

Harmed?? You mean like an ant scratching/biting you, calling that harm? then just squashing it lol That miniscule little hole that Thor gave him healed up pretty much instantly, so I find it pointless using that? "
That just proves my point..lower level characters like Sue Storm and Thor can crack their physical bodies...whats to stop the Guardians from doing the same and controlling the energy inside? "

What point is that? For one, you'd have to be on par or greater than your oponent to control or beat them. So sorry, but a Guardian wouldn't even come close to hurting a Celestial, let alon controlling one.  And secondly, you obviously didn't read my post correctly, as it was stated, that what ever minor damage was done, was healed instantly.  The Destroyer empowered by Odin and all the Norse & Olympian gods cut off a Celestials arm, only for it to regen/heal instantly, to go an and basically slag the armour! Sorry, but if Odin, with the combined might of all the Norse and Olympian gods in the Destroyer armour couldn't even hurt or slow down a Celestial, than one little Guardian aint gonna do squat, but get squashed. 

@ TheGuy: No, it's not mindless Guardian hate, far from it, it's just the hyperbole surrounding them and what people make them out to be.
#45 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Strife said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

That just proves my point..lower level characters like Sue Storm and Thor can crack their physical bodies...whats to stop the Guardians from doing the same and controlling the energy inside? "
What point is that? For one, you'd have to be on par or greater than your oponent to control or beat them. So sorry, but a Guardian wouldn't even come close to hurting a Celestial, let alon controlling one.  And secondly, you obviously didn't read my post correctly, as it was stated, that what ever minor damage was done, was healed instantly.  The Destroyer empowered by Odin and all the Norse & Olympian gods cut off a Celestials arm, only for it to regen/heal instantly, to go an and basically slag the armour! Sorry, but if Odin, with the combined might of all the Norse and Olympian gods in the Destroyer armour couldn't even hurt or slow down a Celestial, than one little Guardian aint gonna do squat, but get squashed.  @ TheGuy: No, it's not mindless Guardian hate, far from it, it's just the hyperbole surrounding them and what people make them out to be. "
Oans are much are alot more powerful then any of the Earth gods are..around Watcher level if not higher..They have may have regenerated from the Destroyers attack but the Guardians have harmed beings much more powerful then any Celestial, you're underestimating them big time 

Also Exitar didnt regenerate instantly when Sue supposedly killed him...it may have never been stated but I don't believe hes been seen in a comic since then, as far I know hes dead

Again the hyperbole is only with Ganthet and I dont consider it hyperbole since his power is stated on a consistent basis 

What proof do you have that you have to be on par with a Celestial to control their energy? If its energy then their isnt any reason a high level energy manipulator could control it...so far all when I ask, I get some half assed answer
#46 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I'm no Celestial expert but...weren't they also trying to kill the Watchers? They haven't been able to beat them and I consider Guardians at least on par if not greater then Watchers

#47 Posted by Push (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny_Nemesis:         "Oans are much are alot more powerful then any of the Earth gods are..around Watcher level if not higher..They have may have regenerated from the Destroyers attack but the Guardians have harmed beings much more powerful then any Celestial, you're underestimating them big time "

See that part up there, if you please can, PROVE IT! Prove that a Guardian is more powerfull than any earth gods? Around Watcher level? Again, PROVE IT! Otherwise, it's nothing more than your opinion and how you see them.  Haven't underestimated anything, champ! If I recall correctly, they're all encased/cocooned in slime by one of there own, Scar, who took them out so easilly, eight or so of them, and only one of him, and he trashed them! They did nothing more than scratch the AM during SWC, so, rather than telling me how powerfull you THINK they are, come back with some scans and proof and show me! 

And I never said Exitar regenerated immediately! I said that he will eventually reform himself, as they are pure energy beings encased in their armours! And controlling them, if your not on par with them, then forget about trying to control them! That's like saying that Vulcan can control Galactus or Celestials!

#48 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:
"
  Johnny_Nemesis:         "Oans are much are alot more powerful then any of the Earth gods are..around Watcher level if not higher..They have may have regenerated from the Destroyers attack but the Guardians have harmed beings much more powerful then any Celestial, you're underestimating them big time "   See that part up there, if you please can, PROVE IT! Prove that a Guardian is more powerfull than any earth gods? Around Watcher level? Again, PROVE IT! Otherwise, it's nothing more than your opinion and how you see them.  Haven't underestimated anything, champ! If I recall correctly, they're all encased/cocooned in slime by one of there own, Scar, who took them out so easilly, eight or so of them, and only one of him, and he trashed them! They did nothing more than scratch the AM during SWC, so, rather than telling me how powerfull you THINK they are, come back with some scans and proof and show me!  And I never said Exitar regenerated immediately! I said that he will eventually reform himself, as they are pure energy beings encased in their armours! And controlling them, if your not on par with them, then forget about trying to control them! That's like saying that Vulcan can control Galactus or Celestials!       "
They dont have alot of feats because they dont engage in combat that often, the same thing can be said for the Watchers..the only difference is that Guardians havent jobbed to a lower tier character like they have

One of their most significent feats was punking out the Hal Jordan during his tenture as the Spectre..who was at reality recreating levels

I never said a guardian can beat a Celestial...I just stated they harmed more powerful beings...all of them...I only gave the guardians a chance because its all of them vs 1 Celestial...

For one thing I dont believe Galactus is a being made of pure energy...but regardless..Vulcan energy manipulation isnt on par with 1 guardian let alone 9 of them

You made some good points though..I see where you are coming from
#49 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
"
  Johnny_Nemesis:         "Oans are much are alot more powerful then any of the Earth gods are..around Watcher level if not higher..They have may have regenerated from the Destroyers attack but the Guardians have harmed beings much more powerful then any Celestial, you're underestimating them big time "   See that part up there, if you please can, PROVE IT! Prove that a Guardian is more powerfull than any earth gods? Around Watcher level? Again, PROVE IT! Otherwise, it's nothing more than your opinion and how you see them.  Haven't underestimated anything, champ! If I recall correctly, they're all encased/cocooned in slime by one of there own, Scar, who took them out so easilly, eight or so of them, and only one of him, and he trashed them! They did nothing more than scratch the AM during SWC, so, rather than telling me how powerfull you THINK they are, come back with some scans and proof and show me!  And I never said Exitar regenerated immediately! I said that he will eventually reform himself, as they are pure energy beings encased in their armours! And controlling them, if your not on par with them, then forget about trying to control them! That's like saying that Vulcan can control Galactus or Celestials!       "
They dont have alot of feats because they dont engage in combat that often, the same thing can be said for the Watchers..the only difference is that Guardians havent jobbed to a lower tier character like they have  One of their most significent feats was punking out the Hal Jordan during his tenture as the Spectre..who was at reality recreating levels  I never said a guardian can beat a Celestial...I just stated they harmed more powerful beings...all of them...I only gave the guardians a chance because its all of them vs 1 Celestial...  For one thing I dont believe Galactus is a being made of pure energy...but regardless..Vulcan energy manipulation isnt on par with 1 guardian let alone 9 of them  You made some good points though..I see where you are coming from "

When did they beat the Spectre?
#50 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Push said:
"
They dont have alot of feats because they dont engage in combat that often, the same thing can be said for the Watchers..the only difference is that Guardians havent jobbed to a lower tier character like they have  One of their most significent feats was punking out the Hal Jordan during his tenture as the Spectre..who was at reality recreating levels  I never said a guardian can beat a Celestial...I just stated they harmed more powerful beings...all of them...I only gave the guardians a chance because its all of them vs 1 Celestial...  For one thing I dont believe Galactus is a being made of pure energy...but regardless..Vulcan energy manipulation isnt on par with 1 guardian let alone 9 of them  You made some good points though..I see where you are coming from "
When did they beat the Spectre? "
They didnt beat him..they punked him out..they told him to screw off or else
GL previous volume