#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"ugh...i want to go to bed lol, but you keep posting interesting threads...Guardians... they have stepped in and stopped a New God war twice (That i know of) beforeM"

was Darksied there as well?

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ugh...

i want to go to bed lol, but you keep posting interesting threads...

Guardians... they have stepped in and stopped a New God war twice (That i know of) before

M

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes... The Guardians stopped Darkseid (and apokalypse) from invading New Genesis...

They guardians may be miniture blue yoda's, but don't screw with them, they are members of the Quintessence in their own right and were the first race to evolve in the DCU...

seriously, they don't look hard, but their mental powers dwarf even the new gods

M

#5 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Yes... The Guardians stopped Darkseid (and apokalypse) from invading New Genesis...They guardians may be miniture blue yoda's, but don't screw with them, they are members of the Quintessence in their own right and were the first race to evolve in the DCU...seriously, they don't look hard, but their mental powers dwarf even the new godsM"

Now your giving me more ideas...:D

#6 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

But was that because of there overwhelming power, or because it was part of the plot?

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"But was that because of there overwhelming power, or because it was part of the plot?"

pretty much power... the New god was wasn't even a main arc in the story...

remember, these are the guys that created a device to look back in time and watch the universe being born before there was time...

they created the Green Lantern Corps, their Technology is second to none... it is the highest level of technology in the DCU and they are the furthest evolved beings in the universe.

M

#8 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I guess Guardians of the Universe win this one then...unless someone can give and show shocking new evidence of New Gods winning.

Also by New Gods I also should mention that this includes Darksied.