• 133 results
#1 Posted by lordraiden (6905 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the newly formed Guardians take on the huge cosmic threat of SBP (from Countdown) who's jumped ship from his universe and broke into the Guardians unviverse and running amok! Battle takes place at the crunch! Guardians have an hours prep before they jump into battle, the only changes to the team is Drax is in his previouse beefy self with his current personality and the Wraith is on the team too.

vs

#2 Posted by Desiderina Redhead (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

has no comment on the battle but drops in to say hi to her mums friend Lordraiden

#3 Posted by lordraiden (6905 posts) - - Show Bio
Desiderina Redhead said:
"has no comment on the battle but drops in to say hi to her mums friend Lordraiden
"

Mum's friend, eh! Wow, she's sprouting quite the family :-) Hello back
#4 Posted by Desiderina Redhead (4413 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Desiderina Redhead said:
"has no comment on the battle but drops in to say hi to her mums friend Lordraiden
"

Mum's friend, eh! Wow, she's sprouting quite the family :-) Hello back"
LOL she has two kids now! ^_^

The Vine Prodigies team is hers
#5 Posted by lordraiden (6905 posts) - - Show Bio
Desiderina Redhead said:
"lordraiden said:
"Desiderina Redhead said:
"

Mum's friend, eh! Wow, she's sprouting quite the family :-) Hello back"
LOL she has two kids now! ^_^

The Vine Prodigies team is hers
"

Might have to pop in and say hello!
#6 Posted by Desiderina Redhead (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

You could call her for a catch up that would be nice! :-P

hows the poster look on the door?

#7 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP easily.

#8 Posted by lordraiden (6905 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"SBP easily."

Your not making it easy for me, Creator! Alrighty then, lets substitue RR for Thanos! Remember, they have an hour prep!
#9 Posted by King Saturn (223744 posts) - - Show Bio
If The Guardians have Thanos with a hour of prep time this fight can be real interesting...
#10 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"the creator said:
"SBP easily."

Your not making it easy for me, Creator! Alrighty then, lets substitue RR for Thanos! Remember, they have an hour prep!"
Do the Guardians know anything about SBP prior to the fight ?
#11 Posted by lordraiden (6905 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"lordraiden said:
"the creator said:
"SBP easily."

Your not making it easy for me, Creator! Alrighty then, lets substitue RR for Thanos! Remember, they have an hour prep!"
"

They know his threat level, but not his weaknesses!
#12 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden said:

"the creator said:
"lordraiden said:
"

They know his threat level, but not his weaknesses!"

Then I still back SBP for the win.

#13 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

#14 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos takes Prime by hisself. So i am going to comment on the GOG without Thanos. GOG stops prime. If Superman, Supergirl, and Powergirl can run Prime out of town. Don't you think Nova, Quasar, Warlock, Wraith, Drax, Gammora, and Starlord can stop him do you know what powers these guys have I mean these aint none of those lesser GLC members that Prime killed they aint called the Guardian of the Galaxy for nothing. Nova, Warlock, or Phyla could give him a fight solo if he had that much trouble with Sodom Yat. So hell no I don't think Prime with the armour could beat this whole team of Guardians - Thanos, the guardians would stop Prime unless he had the sorceress with him then he might win.

#15 Edited by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:

"Thanos takes Prime by hisself.
I sincerely doubt that as a Guradian of the Universe could not kill Prime.

So i am going to comment on the GOG without Thanos. GOG stops prime.
Making a statement is all well and good but how do they take him down ?

If Superman, Supergirl, and Powergirl can run Prime out of town.
No, hundreds of GL's and the Guardians and many other heroes did not drive Prime away in the GL crossover event.

Don't you think Nova, Quasar, Warlock, Wraith, Drax, Gammora, and Starlord can stop him do you know what powers these guys have I mean these aint none of those lesser GLC members that Prime killed they aint called the Guardian of the Galaxy for nothing.
Quasar is inexperienced with her quantun bands and her quantum shells have been burst before by super strong beings far weaker than Prime. There is also a chance that he can absorb the power of the quantum objects as he has shown ability to absorb other energies than sunlight (ref the energy of a guardian).
Warlock is still a bit of a dark horse but his physical abilities are not even at the same level as other Marvel powerhouses so that are tiny compared to Primes. His body has been KO'ed already so his durability does not appear to be massive.
Wraith, although possessing several interesting powers, again in not massively fast or invulnerable.
Drax has been reduced in strength and durability from his dumber form (currently around 70 tonnes in the Marvel scale I think).
Gammor has enhanced speed, strength and durability but these stats are not blatantly superhuman.
Starlord has human strength, speed and durability.

How do you think that they survive against a being strong enough to move worlds. When he was hitting GL's (blows against their force fields) and hitting them also with his heat vision, he was basically one shot killing them. How do they survive blows like that or can they survive the heat found in the heart of stars which is how hot Prime's heat vision is.
His reaction and movement speed is also greater than Superman's so how do they combat a being that can attack at the same speed as the Flash (pretty much).
Finally, the only time that Prime was shown to be hurt (and he did not show any signs of damage so he likly only actaully felt the impact) was when Monarch hit him with the equivalent on a huge nuclear bomb blast (as seen in 52). How do any of the others even come close to that ?
It is apparent that Prime has survived the explosion that destroyed a universe - Monarch's finally energy release (as Prime will be appearing in the future story with the Legion).
Prime is not vulnerable to magic like Superman is so again that is no weakness.

The only possible exception is Warlock, who uses a mystic energy apparently, and this might (and thats a big might) be able to attack Prime other than physically. However until we see more of Warlocks power usage (as it has mainly been seen as standard energy usage i.e. Energy bolts, explosions etc), so it is still an unknown and thus cannot be used as an argument otherwise it is speculation.

Nova, Warlock, or Phyla could give him a fight solo if he had that much trouble with Sodom Yat.
Superman would beat these three to a pulp and Sodom Yat has all of Superman's powers enhanced by a symbiote entity that is more powerful than a GL ring and he had a GL ring on top of that.

So hell no I don't think Prime with the armour could beat this whole team of Guardians - Thanos, the guardians would stop Prime unless he had the sorceress with him then he might win."
No chance.

Prime introdcues them to his fist and then relaxes on an asteroid somewhere using Strarlords helmet as a drinking cup.
#16 Posted by Avantar (384 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer to this forum, I believe would depend on whether the Guardians actually act as a team. I was just looking over WWH and the first thing I really noticed was that too many X-men were just taking turns with the Hulk rather than making a coordinated attack.... hmmmm come to think of it when was the last time I saw any team use their powers and abilities to compliment each other.....

#17 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Im going with GG w/Thanos.No Thanos .No victory.

#18 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

No, hundreds of GL's and the Guardians and many other heroes did not drive Prime away in the GL crossover event.

Don't you think Nova, Quasar, Warlock, Wraith, Drax, Gammora, and Starlord can stop him do you know what powers these guys have I mean these aint none of those lesser GLC members that Prime killed they aint called the Guardian of the Galaxy for nothing.
Quasar is inexperienced with her quantun bands and her quantum shells have been burst before by super strong beings far weaker than Prime. There is also a chance that he can absorb the power of the quantum objects as he has shown ability to absorb other energies than sunlight (ref the energy of a guardian).
Warlock is still a bit of a dark horse but his physical abilities are not even at the same level as other Marvel powerhouses so that are tiny compared to Primes. His body has been KO'ed already so his durability does not appear to be massive.
Wraith, although possessing several interesting powers, again in not massively fast or invulnerable.
Drax has been reduced in strength and durability from his dumber form (currently around 70 tonnes in the Marvel scale I think).
Gammor has enhanced speed, strength and durability but these stats are not blatantly superhuman.

How do you think that they survive against a being strong enough to move worlds. When he was hitting GL's (blows against their force fields) and hitting them also with his heat vision, he was basically one shot killing them. How do they survive blows like that or can they survive the heat found in the heart of stars which is how hot Prime's heat vision is.
His reaction and movement speed is also greater than Superman's so how do they combat a being that can attack at the same speed as the Flash (pretty much).
Finally, the only time that Prime was shown to be hurt (and he did not show any signs of damage so he likly only actaully felt the impact) was when Monarch hit him with the equivalent on a huge nuclear bomb blast (as seen in 52). How do any of the others even come close to that ?
It is apparent that Prime has survived the explosion that destroyed a universe - Monarch's finally energy release (as Prime will be appearing in the future story with the Legion).

The only possible exception is Warlock, who uses a mystic energy apparently, and this might (and thats a big might) be able to attack Prime other than physically. However until we see more of Warlocks power usage (as it has mainly been seen as standard energy usage i.e. Energy bolts, explosions etc), so it is still an unknown and thus cannot be used as an argument otherwise it is speculation.

Nova, Warlock, or Phyla could give him a fight solo if he had that much trouble with Sodom Yat.
Superman would beat these three to a pulp and Sodom Yat has all of Superman's powers enhanced by a symbiote entity that is more powerful than a GL ring and he had a GL ring on top of that.

So hell no I don't think Prime with the armour could beat this whole team of Guardians - Thanos, the guardians would stop Prime unless he had the sorceress with him then he might win."
No chance.

Prime introdcues them to his fist and then relaxes on an asteroid somewhere using Strarlords helmet as a drinking cup.
"

Excellent job.
#19 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Forever said:
"the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

No chance.

"

Excellent job."
Ditto
#20 Posted by Kuja (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooookay lets see here, does banning to another dimesion count?

#21 Posted by lordraiden (6905 posts) - - Show Bio

if they're quick enough  to catch a PC Kryptonian,  and someone has the abilities? That would count as a BFR, though, not a win!

#22 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

They the creator said:

"SeSAW said:

No chance.

"
So what. none of the gurdians have proven to have the same powerlevel as a Thanos if they do tell me who, that is the whole purpose for the GLC and the rings to do things they can't. And if you think Superman can handle Nova, Warlock, and Phyla together them im done talking to you, cuz anyone of those 3 could give him a match. And like i said Supes, Powergirl, and SG stoped him ran him off of the earth and one GLC held his own against him. Warlock hisself has cosmic powers and the use of magic, and Nova can keep up with a PC kryptonian in speed and has cosmic powers as well. The mission is to stop him not kill him there not blood lusted and the regular GOG can stop him.As for the Guardians of the Universe Thanos could come to Oa and kill all of those Bitches and take Oa if not for 7200 GLC defending them.
#23 Posted by lordraiden (6905 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I ask where/what comic you saw Superman, Supergirl and powergirl stopping Superboy Prime and running him off the earth? Cause I havan't seen that happen anywhere yet?

#24 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:

"So what. none of the gurdians have proven to have the same powerlevel as a Thanos if they do tell me who, that is the whole purpose for the GLC and the rings to do things they can't.
In general terms, non of the Guardians are at the same gross power level as Thanos.

And if you think Superman can handle Nova, Warlock, and Phyla together them im done talking to you, cuz anyone of those 3 could give him a match.
If your argument is not strong enough to withstand this couter argument then it is unlikely to the correct final answer.
Non of the 3 mentioned have displayed the ability to think or fight at speeds anyweher near that or Superboy Prime (let alone Superman for that matter).
Superboy Prime can have attacked and retreated millions of miles before the three could even react.
If any of these 3 Marvel characters were as powerful as Superboy Prime, why don't they show it in their feats.
Recently in Nova, Galactus was about to feed on a planet. Why did Nova not simply push it away, or open a worm hole to transit it away or anything else on a Global scale. Simple, he can't. He is far from powerful enough. He was being overwhelmed by a Gransire technoform. In the past Magnus (farther of Warlock - of New Mutants fame) was speculated at being able to smash planets. He was even more powerful than the Grandsire shown (as a leader of his race). Superboy Prime is even more powerful than these beings as he can move entire planets easily.
It's up to you if you wish to walk away from the debate.

And like i said Supes, Powergirl, and SG stoped him ran him off of the earth and one GLC held his own against him.
Superboy Primes showings indicate that it would take far more than them to do so.

Warlock hisself has cosmic powers and the use of magic,
That is incorrect. We know that he know is powered by 'souls' so his powers and senses appear to stretch in to the mystic but all he has really demostrated has not involved magic.
Have you seen him throwing out a few incantations yet because I have'nt.
I have'nt seem him entreat other beings yet either.
If he does use magic, he has not shown it clearly so it is only speculation at the moment.

and Nova can keep up with a PC kryptonian in speed and has cosmic powers as well.
If you believe that then you really need to do more reading.
Can Nova move a planet ?
Can Nova react and think at speeds hundres of times faster than a human can ?
Can Nova survive being hit by a blast than can destroy a planet ?

If the answer is no to any of these, then he is in trouble.

The mission is to stop him not kill him there not blood lusted and the regular GOG can stop him.As for the Guardians of the Universe Thanos could come to Oa and kill all of those Bitches and take Oa if not for 7200 GLC defending them."
Then tel us how they stop him. Be specific.
#25 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

the creator said:

"SeSAW said:

"So what. none of the gurdians have proven to have the same powerlevel as a Thanos if they do tell me who, that is the whole purpose for the GLC and the rings to do things they can't.
In general terms, non of the Guardians are at the same gross power level as Thanos.
 SESAW"S Answer I am glad you know that
And if you think Superman can handle Nova, Warlock, and Phyla together them im done talking to you, cuz anyone of those 3 could give him a match.
If your argument is not strong enough to withstand this couter argument then it is unlikely to the correct final answer.
Non of the 3 mentioned have displayed the ability to think or fight at speeds anyweher near that or Superboy Prime (let alone Superman for that matter).
Superboy Prime can have attacked and retreated millions of miles before the three could even react.
If any of these 3 Marvel characters were as powerful as Superboy Prime, why don't they show it in their feats.
Recently in Nova, Galactus was about to feed on a planet. Why did Nova not simply push it away, or open a worm hole to transit it away or anything else on a Global scale. Simple, he can't. He is far from powerful enough. He was being overwhelmed by a Gransire technoform. In the past Magnus (farther of Warlock - of New Mutants fame) was speculated at being able to smash planets. He was even more powerful than the Grandsire shown (as a leader of his race). Superboy Prime is even more powerful than these beings as he can move entire planets easily.

SESAW'S Answer ; First off it would be stupid to think that Nova could steal a planet from Galactus by any means, especially when he is fighting the Silver Surfer at the same time. And I am not saying that any of the Gardians could beat Prime solo, hell no they could not, but as a group they could
And like i said Supes, Powergirl, and SG stoped him ran him off of the earth and one GLC held his own against him.
Superboy Primes showings indicate that it would take far more than them to do so.
SESAW'S Answer; Yeah like Sadom Yat and one other person or 2 Supermen. Dont you understand the GOG have at least 4 cosmic Superman level type beings on there team. 

That is incorrect. We know that he know is powered by 'souls' so his powers and senses appear to stretch in to the mystic but all he has really demostrated has not involved magic.
If he does use magic, he has not shown it clearly so it is only speculation at the moment.

SESAW"S Answer; Wrong Warlock has always had mystic abilites along with his other powers. Warlock no longer has the Soul gem so he has used mystics even more since his resurection. 

and Nova can keep up with a PC kryptonian in speed and has cosmic powers as well.
Can Nova move a planet ?

SESAW's Answer; What does that have to do with what I said, read it I said he can keep up with any kyptonian in speed. Also reaction time and he has many other powers to boot more than enough to give any Superman trouble alone. Hell do you no about his latest incarnation Nova is the real deal hes definantly up there in power.  
The mission is to stop him not kill him there not blood lusted and the regular GOG can stop him.As for the Guardians of the Universe Thanos could come to Oa and kill all of those Bitches and take Oa if not for 7200 GLC defending them."

SESAW's Answer; Several ways, If he had trouble with one Ion, there are at least 5 people on the GOG with similar power levels to IONs, plus they don't need rings to manifest there powers, and non of them have any weakness like lead poisioning, red sun radiation, or kryptonite. Plus they have extra powers that SBP has not faced on a regular basis like Telepathy, Telekenisis, Matter Manipulation and Mysticism. Last but not least they have the numbers on there side he would be getting hit on all sides by different types of attacks not able to concentrate on one. These aint no rookie GLC members he can just kill these are powerful cosmic veterans, no way he wins this GOG is the cosmic Avengers for god sakes, there whole roster is full of juice. 
"

#26 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

the creator said:

"SeSAW said:

SESAW"S Answer I am glad you know that

SESAW'S Answer ; First off it would be stupid to think that Nova could steal a planet from Galactus by any means, especially when he is fighting the Silver Surfer at the same time. And I am not saying that any of the Gardians could beat Prime solo, hell no they could not, but as a group they could
SESAW'S Answer; Yeah like Sadom Yat and one other person or 2 Supermen. Dont you understand the GOG have at least 4 cosmic Superman level type beings on there team. 

SESAW"S Answer; Wrong Warlock has always had mystic abilites along with his other powers. Warlock no longer has the Soul gem so he has used mystics even more since his resurection. 

Can Nova move a planet ?

SESAW's Answer; What does that have to do with what I said, read it I said he can keep up with any kyptonian in speed. Also reaction time and he has many other powers to boot more than enough to give any Superman trouble alone. Hell do you no about his latest incarnation Nova is the real deal hes definantly up there in power.  

SESAW's Answer; Several ways, If he had trouble with one Ion, there are at least 5 people on the GOG with similar power levels to IONs, plus they don't need rings to manifest there powers, and non of them have any weakness like lead poisioning, red sun radiation, or kryptonite. Plus they have extra powers that SBP has not faced on a regular basis like Telepathy, Telekenisis, Matter Manipulation and Mysticism. Last but not least they have the numbers on there side he would be getting hit on all sides by different types of attacks not able to concentrate on one. These aint no rookie GLC members he can just kill these are powerful cosmic veterans, no way he wins this GOG is the cosmic Avengers for god sakes, there whole roster is full of juice. 
"

#27 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:

Initially Nova was not being attacked by the Surfer and Nova had several hours to attempt to formulate a plan.

SESAW'S Answer;
Yeah like Sadom Yat and one other person or 2 Supermen. Dont you understand the GOG have at least 4 cosmic Superman level type beings on there team. 
Do you realise how powrerful Sodam Yat is. At the time of his fight with Superboy he was equal to the current Incarnation of Superman and he has an immensely powerful symbiotic being granting him vast energy manipulation powers and he had a GL ring on top of that. Althouth no where near as powerful as the first Ion, he was far more powerful than a dozen GL's.
No one on the Guardians is a cosmic Superman level.
Tell us what you think that they are capable of and use feats to show us that they are that powerful.

Warlock started off by manipulating cosmic energy. He then gained his soul gem as his cosmic energy manipulation waned (he stopped firing enegy bolts from his hands etc). Finally he he now seems to be powered by to put it simply 'soul' energy.
Tell us when he has used mystic powers and be specific. What spells did he use.

I have yet to see Nova eneter hyperspace to fly faster than light speed. Superman has been shown to fly at 18.39x the speed of light (shown in another thread).
Nova would open a teleport gate to travel huge distsnaces as has been shown many times.
Nova has not been described as having true Super Speed and when I say this, I don't mean movement speed. Although he has enhanced reaction speed, he has not shown significantly speeded up mental processes in his appearances. Superboy Prime can react and think at speeds faster than the current Superman. Thay might make Superboy Prime as fast as the Flash. Again, Nova has not displayed the kind of bullet time showings that Superman has and Prime is faster.
Nova might have other energy manipulation powers but do any of them enable him to destroy a continent in one shot. If they don't then they won't bother Superboy Prime.

Tell us who on the GOC have power levels that eqwual to Ions.
Ion does not need a ring to manifest his powers. His physical powers are part of his daxamite heritage.
I think the Guardians of the Universe are far more powerful in Telekinesis than anyone SBP would face.
How do any of the GOG know anything about SBP's weakknesses (and he is not vulnerable to magic or kryptonite from the current DC universe).

He does not have to worry about attacks from all sides as really no-one on the team has demonstrated abilities that could even hurt SBP.
As I said, who among them can destroy a planetary continent in 1 hit.

As Superman has demonstrated and SBP would do even more so, he can simply engage his foes at super speed, moving in bullet time and puch each one of them with the force of 100 large nukes. How many of them would survive......
#28 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Now you have made me go to the scans

First there is Warlock you gonna tell me this fool don't have Superman level stats. Excuse me beyond superman level stats Ion don't have half the feats Warlock has

Durability

caption

He suvives the blast easily

caption

Adam Warlock talking about his powers

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...ieldspeed-1.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...eldspeed1-1.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...fieldstar-1.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...cknewpowers.jpg

First discussing his Mystical powers

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l..._4_DCP_0025.jpg

Smashing Ultron and his minions

caption

These are a few random feats all without the soul gem, this should give you a general Idea of who we are talking about here. Hell Adam Warlock by himself could take out Sadam Yat.

Next we have Nova how can you say he don't have Superman level stats?

caption

caption
caption

And here are your 2 picks of Nova moving much faster than light speed.
caption

caption

These guys are beasts absolute monsters and thats not even half of the team he would still have to account for Phyla who has similar power levels, Starlord who also has similar power levels Drax, Wraith , Groot ,Gamora and Mantis and the others. He not going to win this.And for the record current regular Superman cannot go 18 times the speed of light hes hard pressed making it to light speed.
#29 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
He's got a point there!
#30 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:

Now you have made me go to the scans
I'm glad you did, it make my job to prove you wrong easier.

First there is Warlock you gonna tell me this fool don't have Superman level stats. Excuse me beyond superman level stats Ion don't have half the feats Warlock has

Durability

He suvives the blast easily

First off, this is an earlier incarnation of Warlock, not the current one.
This incarnation was described as being outside of 'destiny' of the like so I suppose that attacks that could destroy him could be survived in some manner.
A key fact to remember is that on nummerous occasions Warlock has been KO'ed by energy blasts and super strong beings irrespective of this power being in existence.
We have already seen that his existing body (while Ulton inhabited it) was KO'ed.
I think it's a safe bet therefore to think that a being capable of moving planets can lay him out with a punch.

Takes Phyla to the core of a Sun much bigger than ours

How do you know that the Sun (from that image) was bigger than our sun ?
Do you know if it is cooler than our Sun (older) as this impacts on how strong his shielding is ?
The surface of our sun is quite cool (6,000 deg C) while the very core is 17,000,000 deg C.
I am not arguing that he can encase himself in a powerful shield but how about if he did not have the shield up. Could he survive the sun then ?
I know that SBP can and if Warlock is not protected by shielding at the start of the fight, he is far more suceptible to damage then isn't he.
So with SBP's great speed, I think it quite possible to hit Warlock with a beam of heat vision in the first miiliseconds of this battle (beofore anyone else can react as they lack Flash like speed), the beams having the temperature found at the heart of the star you show above.
I really don't think he would survive that.

Adam Warlock talking about his powers

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...ieldspeed-1.jpg
The first image shows Adam carrying Quasar and Moondragon off planet.
The weight carried cannot exceed 3 tonnes and the speed of movement is unclear from that image.
An estimate would be that he appears to have travelled approx 2x the circumference of the planet as the planet is still large in the rear of the image.
As I lack the planet's dimensions, I will base it on Earth for now.
Earth's circumference is 24,900 miles. 2x that  = 49,800 miles.
Now lacking any time reference, I will again have to provide an estimate.
In this instance I will go with 6 seconds, as the characters are speaking quite a lot and as it is 1 image, some writers view an image in a comic book as representing 6 seconds.
So he travels approx 49800 miles in 6 seconds.
This is 8300 miles per second or approximately 4.5% the speed of light.
He does not look to straining and we don't know that is his top speed
Not bad flight speed but flight speed doesnot equate to him equalling SBP.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...eldspeed1-1.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...fieldstar-1.jpg
These 2 images don't sho anything new (and 1 is a repeat of the image above).

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...cknewpowers.jpg
The high evolutionary says he has a perfect genetic structure.
That does not mean that he has power equal to SBP's.
Capt America is the pinicle of human ability. Is he also massively powerful ? No he is not.
Just because he does not have any junk DNA does not predisposition him to have unlimited power.

First discussing his Mystical powers

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l..._4_DCP_0025.jpg

This image shows Quasar and Warlock discussiing his powers. She say that "they seem to resemble magic" and he agrees with her.
This does not prove that he is a mage or that his powers are truely mystical.

The Silver Surfers abilities could appear like magic to a person who did not reasile that he uses the Power Cosmic.

So far Warlocks powers demonstrated would appear to be able to be duplicated by the Power Cosmic - eneregy blasts, enhanced perception, shielding, flight....
Warlock has yet to display truely mystical abilities and even then SBP has demonstrated no weakness to magic in the DC universe.

Smashing Ultron and his minions

He is shown shearing the head of a Phlanx warrior in half with some kind of energy projection vision that resembles a stylised lightning bolt and tearing another Phlanx warrior in half with an energy assisted sweep of his arm.
Again not really that meaningful displays of power supposidly to rival SBP. The phlanx are armoured and superhumanly strong (from what has been seen, maybe around 5 tonnes).
SBP would have incinerated all of them or simply killed them at Superspeed.
Warlocks 'hot' energy blast does little more than polish Ultron's surface.
I admit Warlock was not at his best but still poor showing vs SBP's power levels (one shot killing GL's or killing a Guardian of the Universe by simply closing his hand on the guardians head).

These are a few random feats all without the soul gem, this should give you a general Idea of who we are talking about here. Hell Adam Warlock by himself could take out Sadam Yat.
Again, that was a previous incarnation of Warlock.
You would not quote Drax's previous feats (in his dumb brute body) and use as evidence for his new form now would you......
As for taking out Sodam Yat, how will Warlock overcome Sodam's reaction speed. Although Warlock has enhanced or low level superhuman reaction speed, he is not like a speedster, in this case the Flash, who can think, react and move at speeds hundreds of times faster than a human. SBP can move even faster.
How does Warlock actually damage Sodam or SBP. Can he generate force blasts more powerful than 50 large nuclear bombs ?
If not, his best would do nothing to them.

Can Warlock shield himself with his pretty forcefield and shoot his energy blasts at the same time ?
I have not seen it yet.
If not then he is limited by his body's durability and that body as I have already mentioned has been KO'ed once.
Sodam Yat or SBP's punch would take Warlocks head clean off.

Next we have Nova how can you say he don't have Superman level stats?

So Nova flew through an object that appears to be roughly 100 feet thick based on the size of Nova in that shot.
Quite impressive..........until you compare it to SBP who has flown through a planet in 52, destroying it.
The mass of that Starship must have been maybe 100,000 tonnes.
How does that compare to a being who can move planets weight roughly 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tonnes.

For these 2 images we see Nova finally destroy the object in a massive explosion of energy. Again quite impressive. The object looked to be a similar size to an aircraft carrier, so a 100,000 tonne object. It may have been larger but let's put it in to context.
The Human Torch's Nova Blast has an effective blast radius of 900 feet. It reaches temps of approx 550,000 deg C (1,000,000 deg F).
It has been claimed that he can destroy a small moon / large asteroid with it.
From the illurstration above, that might have also done the job.
Nova is a lot more powerful than the Human Torch but this just shows that other lower level Marvel characters can also perform 'big feats' like the one you show here.

Now blowing up a object as show does not suggest that Nova has the ability to hurt SBP who has withstood explosions that have destroyed entire cities and continents (in 52).
SBP has also withstood full strength attacks from Superman, Sodam Yat (both of who can move objects weighting billions of tonnes+), Green Lanterns (who can easily duplicate the explosion above and do far more) or even all the life energy of a Guardian of the Universe (who has the power of dozens of green lanterns). He has even flown through the Anti-monitor whose energies almsot killed a Guardian of the Universe.

And here are your 2 picks of Nova moving much faster than light speed.

Ok, the speed pictures. The picture on the right has Nova saying that it has taken him 12 mins to reach the Heartworlds.
Where did he come from ?
You have not shown what distance in that time he travelled.
It does not prove his speed in anyway.

As for the second image (on the left), if you look at the second box on the image from the top, you will see that it says that Nova is travelling at point 6x the superluminal velocity.
This means that he was travelling at 6x the speed of light.
It looks like Nova was really pouring it on there. That could be near his top speed.

Superman has been shown to fly at over 18x the speed of light.

View the thread here for evidence.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/speed-of-superman/24824/

SBP can go even faster as a PC Kryptonian.

These guys are beasts absolute monsters and thats not even half of the team he would still have to account for Phyla who has similar power levels, Starlord who also has similar power levels Drax, Wraith , Groot ,Gamora and Mantis and the others. He not going to win this.And for the record current regular Superman cannot go 18 times the speed of light hes hard pressed making it to light speed.
Monsters, maybe, but not to SBP who is a planet killer, GL killer etc.
Phyla is inexperienced and has had poor power showings to date.
How can Stralord have similar power levels to Drax when he basically a human. He get's shot with a bullet, he dies. He is mortal. His strength is his tactical brain.
Wraith's main benefit was gainst the Phlanx.
Gamora has enhanced human level strength, speed, endurance and durability. Have you seen her move almost as fast a light or resistthe temperature in the heasrt of a star. If not she is dead as she moves like a staue to SBP (with his super speed) and will be dead with the first shot of his heast vision that she cannot dodge.
Groot is very flammable - heat vision = death.
Mantis although she can see the future cannot tell of it and she only has peak level human reaction time and durability and so will also fall prey to heat vision or super strength that she is not quick enough to avoid.

#31 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"
caption
He's got a point there!"

Not really.
#32 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Ball Buster said:
"
caption
He's got a point there!"

Not really."
Well Sorry .You dont  agree.

#33 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Ball Buster said:
"
caption
He's got a point there!"

Not really."
Dude first off Warlock can definatly create shields and blast at the same time really you should read his and Novas comics. And Starlords suit enhances his strength and durability, and what about Drax who has enhanced strength energy manipulation, durabilty. What about STARHAWK you forgot to account for him huh. These are all cosmically enhansed heroes, not earths mightiest heros, way past that and not GLCs who need rings and such. Theres no way he can stop all of these guys I might even put a team of 4 of these guys together that he couldn't beat.
#34 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:

Dude first off Warlock can definatly create shields and blast at the same time really you should read his and Novas comics.
I do read GOG and Nova and yet Warlock has so far rarely shown this. More often that not he is simply balsting someone.
In the images you posted, he did not appear to have a shield up in his fight with the Phlanx at the same time as blasting people.
If I was fighting Ultron, I would have a shield up.

And Starlords suit enhances his strength and durability,
According to your previous statements you think he is as strong as Drax.
Can you show that his suit enhances his strength to Drax's level (or even if it does) ?
Any evidence will do, not even a image, just where that is offically said or he has been shown.

and what about Drax who has enhanced strength energy manipulation, durabilty.
When has the current incarnation of Drax shown energy manipulation except when he faught against Thanos (who he was genetically engineered to kiil - and so was a one off special).
The current version cannot even project energy like previous incarnations could.
Can you show us ?

What about STARHAWK you forgot to account for him huh.
Starhawk was not mentioned in the thread opening or subsequent postings.

These are all cosmically enhansed heroes, not earths mightiest heros, way past that and not GLCs who need rings and such. Theres no way he can stop all of these guys I might even put a team of 4 of these guys together that he couldn't beat.
So you really think that the members of this team are more powerful than Green Lanterns.....

Non of the Guardians of the Galaxy possess reaction speed at even a fraction of SBP. Thus he can attack first.
Few if any of the Guardians have the durability to resist even the most basic of his attacks (heat vision) without prep time.
Non of the Guardians really appear to possess any powers that could SBP any harm.

So once again, really how do they win / pose a threat to him.
#35 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude reaction time aint a factor numbers of the GOG is the big factor. Second i didn't say they were more powerful than all the GLC i just said they were more powerful than the rokie GLC that SBP killed. Do you think SBP could face ION, Hal jordan, John Stewart, and Kyle Ryner at the same time no he couldn't. This would be a similar situation for him but they have even more numbers.

#36 Edited by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

I think sometimes "creator" is too focused on only DC characters that he is blind to Marvel characters.I will say he is well versed in DC characters though.He is DC koolaide boy.

#37 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"I think sometimes "creator" is too focus on only DC characters that he is blind to Marvel characters.I will say he is well versed in DC characters though.He is DC koolaide boy."

Agreed as are a lot of people on this site.
#38 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"I think sometimes "creator" is too focused on only DC characters that he is blind to Marvel characters.I will say he is well versed in DC characters though.He is DC koolaide boy."
I resent that comment.

I started reading Marvel comics before I read any DC comics (over 25 yrs ago).
I am more well versed in Marvel comics than DC.
That is why I recognise that DC characters aare unfortunately sometimes more powerful than their Marvel counterparts.

I pick the character that I believe will win.

SeSAW said:
"Ball Buster said:
"I think sometimes "creator" is too focus on only DC characters that he is blind to Marvel characters.I will say he is well versed in DC characters though.He is DC koolaide boy."

Agreed as are a lot of people on this site."
This comes form a person who usually posts nothing meanigful in debates....

#39 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Dude reaction time aint a factor numbers of the GOG is the big factor. Second i didn't say they were more powerful than all the GLC i just said they were more powerful than the rokie GLC that SBP killed. Do you think SBP could face ION, Hal jordan, John Stewart, and Kyle Ryner at the same time no he couldn't. This would be a similar situation for him but they have even more numbers."
You have still failed to address the questions I raised or the weaknesses pointed out in your arguments.
#40 Edited by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Creator, like your point on Darkside is more powerful than Galactus.OK.That was very weak on your part.

#41 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

What weakness I answered your questions just reread what I said. honestly tell me if you think Hal, John, Kyle, and Ion could stop him this is a comparable match to the battle. Your just biast and if you actually read any marvel you would know how powerful the GOG are individually.

#42 Edited by Queen Kong (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime.

Gamora and Starlord don't have enough speed or durability to stop Prime from killing them.
Rocket Raccon is an absolute casualty.
Drax isn't fast or strong enough to keep Prime from killing him.
Is Wraith in it? If so he dies.
Adam Walock is the only one who has a chance and even he dies.
Phylla is too in-experienced and too slow.
Vance and Starhawk are also too weak and slow.

#43 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Star Hawk?Nova?

#44 Posted by Queen Kong (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"What about Star Hawk?Nova?"
I said Starhawk and I don't count Nova..did he actually join..is he a member?
#45 Edited by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Star Hawk can move at the speed of light and also fought Thor blow for blow.

You need to read up on Star Hawk before start calling him weak.
#46 Posted by Queen Kong (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Star Hawk can move at the speed of light."
So..he's still weak.
#47 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Are still ignoring me?

#48 Posted by Queen Kong (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime wins.

#49 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Can u tell me how?

#50 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

thats cool