GTA HD Protagonist Battle!

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll GTA HD Protagonist Battle! (25 votes)

Nico Bellic, Johnny Klebitz, Luis Lopez 48%
Trevor Phillips, Michael De Santa, Franklin Clinton 36%
8%

They all get every weapon from their games' respective weapons cheats, and all start off in their signature vehicles with full Healy and armor. No prep. Gameplay physics do not apply. Who wins?

• 
Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael kills Niko, Trevor kills Johnny, and Franklin kills Luis.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gumflabica

@auction_sniper: Trevor only got Johnny when he was on drugs. That dude was badass before he got addicted. And I think Niko could take Michael. I mean, sure, they're both badasses, but c'mon, it's Niko! Now I can accept Luis getting smoked by Franklin, but then it'd be down to Trevor and Franklin vs Nico and Johnny. Franklin would be a weak link. If it came down to Trevor against any one of those guys, he'd win. But the combined might or Niko and Johnny would be too much. Plus, Johnny has a full auto shotgun, so there's that.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@gumflabica: Niko has military training and has experienced/survived more deadly sh*t [in and out of game] plus I'm really good at that game, so I guess I feel a lot more powerful in that game :P

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Both Micheal and Trevor have military training and are hardened criminals and are known to be quite short tempered.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Both Micheal and Trevor have military training and are hardened criminals and are known to be quite short tempered.

Yeah but Trevor was a fighter pilot [I thought Michael wasn't in the mlitary] who never completed the course, but Niko was actually in the Yugoslav wars and saw physical combat, he is hardened and skilled.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team because they where actually a team.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: lol if I had to describe Trevor with 3 words those would be two. Psychotic would be three. But I read somewhere the Michael was ex-military. Read up in the GTA wiki and it said nothing of it, so I guess I was fed lies there. But anyway, Niko is indeed a badass, but is he on a Trevor Phillips level of Badassery?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: lol if I had to describe Trevor with 3 words those would be two. Psychotic would be three. But I read somewhere the Michael was ex-military. Read up in the GTA wiki and it said nothing of it, so I guess I was fed lies there. But anyway, Niko is indeed a badass, but is he on a Trevor Phillips level of Badassery?

Honestly I think Niko would sh*t on Trevor, he was a loud mouth, insane, irritating ass. Niko was reserved and quiet, but he had game, he was the quiet guy who you underestimated and went on to decimate you. He'd kick Trevor's ass in my opinion, in part because Trevor was so hotheaded.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Somebody's been voting for team GTA V again. But if you look at it, Niko > Trevor, Johnny = Michael, and Franklin > Luis. Niko vs Franklin? Repo man ain't likin those odds.....

Talic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin's team since they've worked together.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@talic: It's team experience vs Combat Experience. Sure, they work well together, but that doesn't make up for being way behind in combat ability. I mean, Trevor is the only one there that could even stand a chance against Johnny.

Avatar image for deactivated-6542b7e3d573b
deactivated-6542b7e3d573b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1:

Niko vs Michael - Niko, c'mon he was in the army

Johnny vs Trevor - Trevor, stronger, tougher, and faster. Oh, and of course more psycho!

Luis vs Franklin - I could just picture them both chasing each other in their own vehicle shooting at each other, draw.

Round 2:

Niko and Luis vs Trevor and Franklin

Niko vs Trevor - Niko, more skilled in fighting and with weapons.

Luis vs Franklin - Luis, better fighter.

So team GTA 4 wins?