Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jacthripper

The Gear Tournament

In this tournament, you use mid level character team and gear them up with high tier weapons. There will be 4 characters per team, each stripped of their regular gear in exchange for their new toys. How your team employs the weapons is up to you. They will be given a month to master their new gear, so choose wisely.

@darkraiden

• Pre-Crisis Parasite
  • Pre-52 Parasite
  • Green Goblin
  • Danger

Gear:

• Crimson Gem of Cyttorak (10 High tier, to Pre-52 Parasite)
  • Battle Computer (10 Low Tier to Danger)
  • 10 Rings of Mandarin (5 High tier to Green Goblin)
  • Mario Star (4 Mid tier to Pre-Crisis Parasite)
  • Dr. Doom's Armor (10 Mid tier to Green Goblin)
  • 32 Low tier points (5 High tier, 1 Mid tier)
  • 12 Talisman (10 Low tier, Pre-Crisis Parasite)
  • 1 Dose of Pym Particles (4 Low Tier points to Green Goblin)
  • 5 T-Spheres (7 Low tier points to Danger)
  • 5 Plasmids (5 Low tier points to Danger)
  • SpOck's equipment (4 Low tier Points distributed)
  • Bloodsword (2 Low tier points to Green Goblin)

@primez0ne

• Psylocke
  • Exiles Blink
  • Victor Mancha
  • Emma Frost

Top Level items:20

• Medusa Mask (8)
  • 18 Medium level points(3)
  • Khaji-Da the Blue Scarab(7)
  • 12 low level points(2)

Medium level items:21

• Soulsword comes with Bonus Eldritch Armor(3)
  • Kree Moonstone(8)
  • Worldmind(7)
  • Staff of One(12)
  • 2 low tier points(1)

Low level items:24

• Black Panther's gear(5)
  • 2 Blood Sword(4)-I think it is this
  • 10 S.P.I.N. tech darts(4)
  • 5 T-speres(7)
  • 1 dose of Pym Particles(4)

Your team gets one month to train with their new weapons, during this time they can do anything to prepare themselves, however they cannot spy on the other team during this time in any way, shape, or form.

Fight takes place on Oa, the Central Battery has been shut off to prevent GL's from recharging there.

No Caption Provided

Rules to Readers

• Ask for tags, wish someone luck, but don't derail the thread
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jacthripper
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Meters

I'll put up the links to the other threads asap

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Primez0ne

@primez0ne: Meters

I'll put up the links to the other threads asap

As you probably saw by now someone already did

@darkraiden I should have the Marvelous perk but for some reason @jacthripper didn't put that in the OP

One month prep

Here is how I will distribute my gear

Psylocke: Kree Moon stone,Soulsword comes with Bonus Eldritch Armor, World Mind

Exiles Blink: Black Panther's gear, 10 S.P.I.N. tech darts,Staff of One, Blood Sword

Victor Mancha: Khaji-Da the Blue Scarab, 5 T-spheres,Bloodsword

Emma Frost: Medusa Mask, a dose of Pym Particles

Blink will spend time consulting Victor and Psylocke's World Mind on how to say her spells in many languages

Victor, Emma and Psylocke train to use their new gear.

Since I have this perk

• Marvelous- If all your characters are Marvel, you get intelligence on your enemies 30 minutes before the battle, courtesy of SHIELD.

Blink can either use the Staff of One to destroy your tech like the T-spheres or cancel the effects of the Parasites powers as soon as the battle begins. They can also use World Mind to help prep strategies to counter your team.

Attack Plan

As soon as the battle starts Emma and Psylocke can begin by mind raping your team.Your team does not know the makeup of my team so this will be a surprise for your team. With the Medusa Mask this should be very easy since it allows her to amp Emma's powers, manipulate people's emotions and drain psionic energy.

The Medusa Mask gives the wielder over every mind on the planet and the power to twist all the thoughts, memories, all secrets inside them. It has also been able to get past the mental shields given to Superman by Orion. It also protects the bearer from other psychics while amplifying his own power. The mask allows the weilder to drain people of their psionic energy

Below are some showings for them getting past telepathic resistance.

Makes Sebastion Shaw, who has psychic defenses, see an illusion of  him winning
Makes Sebastion Shaw, who has psychic defenses, see an illusion of him winning
No Caption Provided
Reduces Logan to a child even though he has Psi defenses from Xavier
Reduces Logan to a child even though he has Psi defenses from Xavier
Gets past Juggernauts helmet while still young and inexperienced
Gets past Juggernauts helmet while still young and inexperienced

Blink will also teleport my team a safe distance away or turn your all team of your team into dogs. Victor can defend his teammates if needed. Emma and Psylocke can turn your team against each other and have the Parasites drain all of Danger's energy. Then they can simply be put to sleep or can be made to kill each other.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DarkRaiden

@primez0ne:

Rebuttal

As soon as the battle starts Emma and Psylocke can begin by mind raping your team.Your team does not know the makeup of my team so this will be a surprise for your team. With the Medusa Mask this should be very easy since it allows her to amp Emma's powers, manipulate people's emotions and drain psionic energy.

Below are some showings for them getting past telepathic resistance.

This won't happen. At all. Danger is immune to telepaths and has extensive knowledge on your team (Psylocke and Emma are X-Men/X-Men villains) and has interacted with both of them many times. And now she even has the Battle Computer

So immediately Danger will use T-Spheres (in T-Mask form if needed) to cover my team from mind control, as well as use her multiple bodies as psychic blanks to protect them as she did Psylocke.

Also both Parasites are immune to mind control. Juggernaut (Pre-52 has Crimson gem of Cyttorak) has never been mind controlled even by Professor X. Attacking him through the helmet is alright, but it's not control or mindraping. The other Parasite is invincible for 4 seconds.

Blink will also teleport my team a safe distance away or turn your all team of your team into dogs. Victor can defend his teammates if needed. Emma and Psylocke can turn your team against each other and have the Parasites drain all of Danger's energy. Then they can simply be put to sleep or can be made to kill each other.

Not gonna happen. Doom's armor can teleport and can redirect and stop teleports.

Also his armor protects against telepathy as seen with Purple Man. So Emma nor Psylocke would be able to touch him regardless.

Equipment

Only thing changing is that 2 of the Plasmids go to Pre-Crisis Parasite, one goes to Green Goblin, one to Pre-52 Parasite, SpOck's equipment is mostly just scattered with Danger injecting her consciousness into them and the T-Spheres. She keeps the sonic webbing and flamethrower.

Oh and the 4 Plasmids are Cyclone Trap, Incinerate, Telekinesis, and Winter Blast.

Strategy

Danger

Danger uses the battle computer to predict your every move. She sends her spiderbot army after you, as well as turns your surroundings to....well essentially the danger room as she did to the various Mr. Sinisters. She uses hard light constructs to attack you with things such as suffocation, as her remaining T-Spheres keep you trapped in a gravity well+blasts you with mind erasing. She also takes control of your technology (more T-Spheres) and possibly even the Blue Beetle tech if she's capable (Battle Computer will let her know).

Shows her uploading her consciousness into other machines, hacking other machines, hard light constructs, and killing the Mister Sinisters.

Multiple Bodies and more hard light capabilities.

Green Goblin

Doom Goblin will teleport to your position and bombard you with blasts (from Doom's armor), and beams (from the rings of Mandarin), trapping you in increased gravity, vortexes, extreme fire blasts, impact blasts, and turning you into beetles, etc. Your swords and staffs and other weapons will be disarmed from you and he'll kill you with his bloodsword.

Showing the fire ring, gravity ring, vortex ring, and turning people into beetles, oh and a ring blast that oneshots Ironman.

Then showing Doom's beams taking out the likes of Adam Warlock, Surfer, Blastaar, Molecule Man, and Namor.

Pre-Crisis Parasite

Pre-Crisis Parasite, with super super speed and his plasmids and talismans to plant many plasmid traps, so if your team ever touches them, they get frozen. He will also drain your teams powers, rendering your items (especially) the Moonstone and Worldmind useless, giving himself extra power. He then uses his telekinesis to help disarm you and hold you helplessly in the air and fling you into the traps and attacks from his other teammates. He then drains you of your life force while attacking you with his newfound speed. He gives Blink's powers to Pre-52 Parasite.

If anyone gives him trouble, he turns them into a helpless cat or something weaker with one of his talismans.

Notice Blink can no longer teleport at all and Psylocke/Emma won't even have Telepathic abilities and they'll all be helpless against our onslaught.

Shows his showiings against SA Superman and even giving others powers

Pre-52 Parasite

He will do what he does best and drain your team of their powers and life force alongside Pre-Crisis Parasite. And then easily dispatch your team with his Juggernaut strength and thunderclaps.

Even worse you'll be overwhelmed by a spider-bot army on top of all of this.

Shows him against Superman and a daxamite, draining a person immediately, draining a cat, and Amazo using his abilities to down nearly the entire Justice League.

Summary

1. Your attempts at TP are unsuccessful

2. You're overwhelmed, transmutated, drained, bombarded, and killed by my teams attacks

3. No teleporting away as Goblin can stop it

4. We win.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Primez0ne

This won't happen. At all. Danger is immune to telepaths and has extensive knowledge on your team (Psylocke and Emma are X-Men/X-Men villains) and has interacted with both of them many times. And now she even has the Battle Computer

You have no perks to allow you knowledge of my team's members before seeing them unlike my team. We start 1000 meters(more than half a mile) away from each other and it doesn't say we are in eyesight of each other. Danger wouldn't know who she was battling till it was too late.

My team also has T-spheres that can make them unable to be detected by any electronic surveillance and Psylocke can make my team invisible with TK

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also both Parasites are immune to mind control. Juggernaut (Pre-52 has Crimson gem of Cyttorak) has never been mind controlled even by Professor X. Attacking him through the helmet is alright, but it's not control or mindraping. The other Parasite is invincible for 4 seconds.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The reasons I showed the scans above is to illustrate that even if you have high mental defenses that does not mean you are telepathically immune. Psychics like Jean Grey have also mindraped Emma while she was in diamond form and Juggernaut while he had his helmet on.

Emma Frost herself is capable of stopping a phoenix amped kid Omega

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Defeating hundreds of telepathic Skrulls with the powers of Xavier,Jean Grey,hers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And defeating Charles Xavier

No Caption Provided

With the Medusa Mask amping a already planet level telepath this becomes easier.

Not gonna happen. Doom's armor can teleport and can redirect and stop teleports.

Can you show him doing this when the teleporter is not right in front of him. In other words can he detect teleporting from long distances.

Also his armor protects against telepathy as seen with Purple Man. So Emma nor Psylocke would be able to touch him regardless.

Can you show if the armor protects against actual telepathy like what Emma Frost and Psylocke uses? The Purple Man does not have real telepathy nor is he close to as powerful as either Emma or Psylocke.

The Purple Man’s body has been altered to produce chemical pheromones which, when inhaled or absorbed through the skin, allow Killgrave to control their actions by verbal suggestions. The effects only last as long as he is physically present and are somehow keyed to his personal voice and speech-pattern. When he departs, the level of chemicals is reduced within his victims at various rates (dependent upon their metabolisms), and then the victims regain full cognizance of self. Killgrave can influence hundreds of people at one time, and his victims can be controlled to perform actions against their will. He also seems to have some control over the release of his pheromones into the atmosphere, as he is able to walk hidden among crowds without influencing everybody. The Purple Man's body has also been mutated so that he is able to recover rapidly from trauma and to heal from severe injuries. In at least one instance, he entered a death-like state while his body healed itself. Not everyone is susceptible to his mind-control abilities. Doctor Doom has demonstrated that his supreme willpower can easily overcome the Purple Man's powers, while DareDevil is able to resist because being blind allows him to focus his concentration on resisting the Purple Man's verbal commands.

So at the very least Osborn has no defense against mind rape

Danger uses the battle computer to predict your every move. She sends her spiderbot army after you, as well as turns your surroundings to....well essentially the danger room as she did to the various Mr. Sinisters. She uses hard light constructs to attack you with things such as suffocation, as her remaining T-Spheres keep you trapped in a gravity well+blasts you with mind erasing. She also takes control of your technology (more T-Spheres) and possibly even the Blue Beetle tech if she's capable (Battle Computer will let her know).

Can the battle computer see into the future because you still have not shown how you can detect exactly where m team is.

And Victor has resisted Ultron before so Danger can't take him or his tech over

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Doom Goblin will teleport to your position and bombard you with blasts (from Doom's armor), and beams (from the rings of Mandarin), trapping you in increased gravity, vortexes, extreme fire blasts, impact blasts, and turning you into beetles, etc. Your swords and staffs and other weapons will be disarmed from you and he'll kill you with his bloodsword.

Showing the fire ring, gravity ring, vortex ring, and turning people into beetles, oh and a ring blast that oneshots Ironman.

Then showing Doom's beams taking out the likes of Adam Warlock, Surfer, Blastaar, Molecule Man, and Namor.

This is what is going to happen to your team since you still haven't showed why any of your team except for Danger can resist Psylocke or Emma's TP.

Pre-Crisis Parasite, with super super speed and his plasmids and talismans to plant many plasmid traps, so if your team ever touches them, they get frozen. He will also drain your teams powers, rendering your items (especially) the Moonstone and Worldmind useless, giving himself extra power. He then uses his telekinesis to help disarm you and hold you helplessly in the air and fling you into the traps and attacks from his other teammates. He then drains you of your life force while attacking you with his newfound speed. He gives Blink's powers to Pre-52 Parasite.

3 reasons this doesn't work

• I have already stated Blink can just cast a spell with the Staff of One before the match to make it so my team's powers can't be absorbed.
  • You still have not shown how your team will know where my team is.
  • You haven't countered my team's TP.

Also what is the range of the Parasite's powers?

You have still not even shown adequate TP defense for three of your team members.

2. You're overwhelmed, transmutated, drained, bombarded, and killed by my teams attacks

Before this could even happen Emma and Psylocke will have already turned your team against each other.

Can he detect teleporting from 1000 meters away?

4. We win.

No the Wolf Swag wins

In conclusion my team ports away many miles away at the start of the match while invisible and Emma/Psylocke mind rape your team into killing each other starting with Danger getting turned into a bug

Edit: Forgot to tag you @darkraiden

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne:

You have no perks to allow you knowledge of my team's members before seeing them unlike my team. We start 1000 meters(more than half a mile) away from each other and it doesn't say we are in eyesight of each other. Danger wouldn't know who she was battling till it was too late.

My team also has T-spheres that can make them unable to be detected by any electronic surveillance and Psylocke can make my team invisible with TK

At the very least, Danger can fly and see your team, can sense telepathic activity, and the T-Spheres+ Doom's armor can see the invisible. And the Parasites can sense powers so that doesn't help.

Also shows that at least Sentient AI can see/hack T-Spheres.

The reasons I showed the scans above is to illustrate that even if you have high mental defenses that does not mean you are telepathically immune. Psychics like Jean Grey have also mindraped Emma while she was in diamond form and Juggernaut while he had his helmet on.

That's cool and all, but none of those examples showed them actually mindraping Juggernaut. In Psylocke's example she was still about to be taken out by Juggernaut before she got help. Plus Juggernaut has more feats of resisting it (plus statements) and of resisting more powerful psychics.

There he is shrugging off Bedlam who bested Professor X many times. Then he's shown not only stopping Professor X, but being able to identify it was him.

Again stopping TP better than Xavier's and showing that hypnotism doesn't work on him.

Can you show him doing this when the teleporter is not right in front of him. In other words can he detect teleporting from long distances.

Can you show if the armor protects against actual telepathy like what Emma Frost and Psylocke uses? The Purple Man does not have real telepathy nor is he close to as powerful as either Emma or Psylocke.

Well if you look at my plan, Goblin Doom is actually teleporting right over to your team so the teleportation will be right in front of him.

And the Mask did protect against TP. Purple Man's powers are considered telepathy and he took over the entire world (including Nate Grey) by using it (Doom used it). So that's incorrect in many ways. I mean Doom literally says "the circuits in my mask prevent your powers from working". Not sure what more you would want. Doom has also stopped Emma from getting into his mind, but it's impossible to say whether it's the mask or his willpower. That's why I picked the scan that states it's his mask.

Can the battle computer see into the future because you still have not shown how you can detect exactly where m team is.

It kinda can, but regardless just flying up or having Danger use the surroundings (all of which she can use) and/or your own T-Spheres would help. Also the Parasites would sense your powers.

And Victor has resisted Ultron before so Danger can't take him or his tech over

What does that have to do with Danger taking over the T-Spheres?

3 reasons this doesn't work

• I have already stated Blink can just cast a spell with the Staff of One before the match to make it so my team's powers can't be absorbed.
  • You still have not shown how your team will know where my team is.
  • You haven't countered my team's TP.

1. You haven't shown any feats for the Staff of One or proof that Blink can even use it or would know how. So I have nothing to go on if that would work. Plus Parasite can drain magic (by his own actions/thoughts).

2. I covered this earlier with Danger and her sensing your tech and using the environment

3. I did. T-Spheres for one (which you ignored for w/e reason), Doom's mask, Danger herself helping, and Juggernaut's helmet. Oh and 4 seconds of invincibility

Also what is the range of the Parasite's powers?

Pre-Crisis appears to be a few thousand feet if you read the description;

You have still not even shown adequate TP defense for three of your team members.

Showed T-Spheres, Danger herself having her multiple bodies used as a psychic blank suit, Dr. Doom's mask, and Juggernaut's helmet

Before this could even happen Emma and Psylocke will have already turned your team against each other.

Nope. I already outlined my team's TP. Even with your feats of getting past psychic shields and whatnot, you've yet to show them control Juggernaut or anyone like him when professor X and stronger has failed.

In conclusion my team ports away many miles away at the start of the match while invisible and Emma/Psylocke mind rape your team into killing each other starting with Danger getting turned into a bug

Nope. We ignore your TP with our defenses, teleport to your team and onslaught them, take over your T-Spheres, drain you of your powers/life and destroy you. Also turning Danger into a bug wouldn't do anything. She's connected to her spider bots/T-Spheres and can rebuild a body at any time so.....you know. Just for the record.

Also I'd like to point out that if your team got miles away, with the spider-bots scattering and searching all over the city, all you're doing is allowing us time to set up more stuff. I mean, what stops Danger from taking over all the tech in the city and using it to locate and spy on your team? Then bombard you from above.

But anyways, that's all hypothetical since we destroy you at the starting bell as I outlined in my first post.

So this:

Summary

4. We win.

Still stands.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Primez0ne

@darkraiden:

At the very least, Danger can fly and see your team, can sense telepathic activity, and the T-Spheres+ Doom's armor can see the invisible. And the Parasites can sense powers so that doesn't help.

My team again will be teleporting many miles away as soon as the match starts to put plenty of distance between your team and mine. Also can you explain how you are supposed to sense the T-spheres while they are invisible to all signs of electronic detection You will need to show me how far away the Parasites can detect powers.

Also can Danger activate the T-spheres at the speed of thought since all Emma/Psylocke need to do is regress anyone of your team back to a child

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's cool and all, but none of those examples showed them actually mindraping Juggernaut. In Psylocke's example she was still about to be taken out by Juggernaut before she got help. Plus Juggernaut has more feats of resisting it (plus statements) and of resisting more powerful psychics.

Here is Jean Grey mindraping Juggs. I have already shown that Emma was capable of beating Charles Xavier and the Medusa mask can make someone with no telepathic abilities into a world class psychic so Emma equipped with it would be a lot more powerful.

A not very experienced and non-phoenix Jean Grey
A not very experienced and non-phoenix Jean Grey
No Caption Provided

Plus Power isn't everything. skill is also very important in Psychic combat and Emma has plenty of that.

Well if you look at my plan, Goblin Doom is actually teleporting right over to your team so the teleportation will be right in front of him.

Addressed above

And the Mask did protect against TP. Purple Man's powers are considered telepathy and he took over the entire world (including Nate Grey) by using it (Doom used it). So that's incorrect in many ways. I mean Doom literally says "the circuits in my mask prevent your powers from working". Not sure what more you would want. Doom has also stopped Emma from getting into his mind, but it's impossible to say whether it's the mask or his willpower. That's why I picked the scan that states it's his mask.

Yes but the Purple Man needs to talk to people to actually use assert his will which other TPers don't which makes his powers different.

1. You haven't shown any feats for the Staff of One or proof that Blink can even use it or would know how. So I have nothing to go on if that would work. Plus Parasite can drain magic (by his own actions/thoughts).

Victor Mancha is the ex-boyfriend/teammate of Nico Minoru who uses the Staff of One. Out of all the characters used in this tourney he would know the most about the staff. He can simply tell Blink everything about the staff during the month of training.

Here is a quick feat of what it can do. If you need more ask and can you show me how both Parasites can absorb magic

No Caption Provided

3. I did. T-Spheres for one (which you ignored for w/e reason), Doom's mask, Danger herself helping, and Juggernaut's helmet. Oh and 4 seconds of invincibility

I understand the other points but how does the Mario Star make you telepathically immune?

Nope. We ignore your TP with our defenses, teleport to your team and onslaught them, take over your T-Spheres, drain you of your powers/life and destroy you. Also turning Danger into a bug wouldn't do anything. She's connected to her spider bots/T-Spheres and can rebuild a body at any time so.....you know. Just for the record.

I have already proved Emma and Psylocke are capable of TPing most of your team(have gotten past TP resistance before), you need to prove the range your sensors/powers work at, Khadja can handle the Parasites.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Sorry but I could only find these in Spanish
Sorry but I could only find these in Spanish

Or inflect him with his own energies and have Blink finish them off.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

My team members(Emma and Psylocke) know Danger very well. They can just inform Blink telepathically to make sure to use the staff of One to counter that. Maybe a word like "Stuck"?

Also I'd like to point out that if your team got miles away, with the spider-bots scattering and searching all over the city, all you're doing is allowing us time to set up more stuff. I mean, what stops Danger from taking over all the tech in the city and using it to locate and spy on your team? Then bombard you from above

My team could just teleport outside the city.

I wasn't aware that random tech and the spider bots could detect invisible people who can't be detected by any electronic means.

Also I'd like to point out that if your team got miles away, with the spider-bots scattering and searching all over the city, all you're doing is allowing us time to set up more stuff. I mean, what stops Danger from taking over all the tech in the city and using it to locate and spy on your team? Then bombard you from above.

The fact that most of your team gets mindraped in the beginning and Danger not having the firepower to put down my team or hers when they go rogue.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DarkRaiden

@primez0ne:

My team again will be teleporting many miles away as soon as the match starts to put plenty of distance between your team and mine. Also can you explain how you are supposed to sense the T-spheres while they are invisible to all signs of electronic detection You will need to show me how far away the Parasites can detect powers.

Also can Danger activate the T-spheres at the speed of thought since all Emma/Psylocke need to do is regress anyone of your team back to a child

I'm not gonna lie....those Psylocke scans do nothing for me. They don't show any feats.

And I'm gonna point out that the T-Spheres block Telepathy AFTER it happens as well. The scans I posted specifically showed them protecting people and reverting them after being attacked by brainwave and protecting Terrific after he was being mind controlled. So she doesn't have to activate it that fast, just has to eventually activate it and it stops your telepathy from working.

I showed you how Danger would sense the T-Spheres, same way Digitus did in the scan I showed

Here is Jean Grey mindraping Juggs. I have already shown that Emma was capable of beating Charles Xavier and the Medusa mask can make someone with no telepathic abilities into a world class psychic so Emma equipped with it would be a lot more powerful.

Again, I've shown Juggs resisting better. And that's not a mindrape, Juggs is still able to move. Plus Jean is, at the time, using Xavier's power, power I've shown Juggs resisting and more. Plus I have 3 scans to your...2 I not only out number you, but the mechanics of Juggs helmet (to be immune to psionic attacks) also backs me. Also Jean =/= Emma, and Emma needed prep to beat Xavier, she's admitted to being weaker and generally is.

I understand the other points but how does the Mario Star make you telepathically immune?

Invincibility means you can't be attacked or hurt, and TP is attacking and hurting someone.

I have already proved Emma and Psylocke are capable of TPing most of your team(have gotten past TP resistance before), you need to prove the range your sensors/powers work at, Khadja can handle the Parasites.

Or inflect him with his own energies and have Blink finish them off.

No, you showed Jean doing stuff (not Emma or Psylocke), and none of them getting past anything like Doom's mask. Juggs helmet has proven itself against better than both Emma and Psylocke combined.

Also the Khadja scan is in spanish so we have no idea what happened and if it's applicable to a Juggernaut amped Parasite or even if it's PIS. Translate it and I'll consider it, for now it looked like a minor electric shock which won't work on Parasite with Juggernaut's invincibility.

And infecting him won't work because Parastie doesn't have to transform when he absorbs others powers. I showed Pre-Crisis Parasite absorbing Silver Age Superman's powers (galaxy sneezer) and he didn't change appearance. Same happens here. So that doesn't work.

My team members(Emma and Psylocke) know Danger very well. They can just inform Blink telepathically to make sure to use the staff of One to counter that. Maybe a word like "Stuck"?

Ok. Blink uses 'stuck' danger's body is now stuck, she makes a new one and continues her efforts.

And while we're on the Staff, I need proof that there is one word and that the Staff can even make sure Parasites can't drain you. Any feat that's similar.

No Caption Provided

And there's Parasite being able to drain magic (Zatara) and almost killing him. Someone saved his life, but that's besides the point.

My team could just teleport outside the city.

I wasn't aware that random tech and the spider bots could detect invisible people who can't be detected by any electronic means.

If you teleport outside the city (which I believe is self BFR), then we'll still just find you, T-Spheres, spiderbots, and Pre-Crisis Parasite won't take long scouting the area out (especially Pre-Crisis Parasite at super speed via the mario star and rabbit talisman). Also your T-Spheres will be out of play once Danger hacks them. Plus Victor's software can and has been hacked before for surveillance purposes and the person that did it was nowhere near as good as Danger or even Goblin.

The fact that most of your team gets mindraped in the beginning and Danger not having the firepower to put down my team or hers when they go rogue.

But they don't. No one has yet to successfully mindrape (put down) Juggernaut and especially not control him. Especially no one on your team.And again, you're forgetting that Goblin Doom (who has ample firepower) is 100% protected, as is anyone Danger merely lets wear her as a suit. And with multiple bodies and so much tech around, that's a simple task.

Oh and you're forgetting that T-Spheres protect from mindraping even after said mindraping has been done.

So again, we blitz and bombard your team, if you try and hide, we find you and blitz and bombard your team with your telepathy being ineffective.

EDIT: Even worse for you, I remember this rule:

Telepathy is allowed, but the telepath can only affect one enemy at a time

So you can only pick two opponents at best to affect with TP at one time anyways (and we're all protected), which gives Danger plenty of time to further protect my team (even though they don't need it.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for votes.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Primez0ne
@wardemon32 said:

Tag me for votes.

I will and I hope you are enjoying our debate.

@darkraiden

I'm not gonna lie....those Psylocke scans do nothing for me. They don't show any feats.

That was just to show that Telepaths can work at very fast speeds. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

And I'm gonna point out that the T-Spheres block Telepathy AFTER it happens as well. The scans I posted specifically showed them protecting people and reverting them after being attacked by brainwave and protecting Terrific after he was being mind controlled. So she doesn't have to activate it that fast, just has to eventually activate it and it stops your telepathy from working.

I'm not so sure because going back over those scans it is talking about "airborne particles" and "low-level radiation". To me that doesn't sound like traditional TP so I'll leave that for the voters to decide. I think we have went over the TP argument enough and I have nothing else to really add past what I have below.

Plus she could just drain his mind dry like so

No Caption Provided

I showed you how Danger would sense the T-Spheres, same way Digitus did in the scan I showed

Danger is not Digitus

Again, I've shown Juggs resisting better. And that's not a mindrape, Juggs is still able to move. Plus Jean is, at the time, using Xavier's power, power I've shown Juggs resisting and more. Plus I have 3 scans to your...2 I not only out number you, but the mechanics of Juggs helmet (to be immune to psionic attacks) also backs me. Also Jean =/= Emma, and Emma needed prep to beat Xavier, she's admitted to being weaker and generally is.

No, you showed Jean doing stuff (not Emma or Psylocke), and none of them getting past anything like Doom's mask. Juggs helmet has proven itself against better than both Emma and Psylocke combined.

I was showing those scans to prove that you can still be affected through the helmet and that it is not a no-limits fallacy like you said. I also showed three instances of Psychics getting past the helmet so you don't outnumber me.

Emma has both prep and a telepathic enhancer(the Medusa Mask) in this battle so that feat would be applicable here. Also stating how weak she normally may be is kind of useless since she constantly shows a great amount of telepathic skill and again has a telepathic enhancer. A item that can turn someone with no powers into a world class telepath combined with an already world class telepath sounds like a dangerous combo to me.

No Caption Provided
Unlike Charles Xavier she doesn't need Cerebra to use world wide telepathy
Unlike Charles Xavier she doesn't need Cerebra to use world wide telepathy

Invincibility means you can't be attacked or hurt, and TP is attacking and hurting someone.

TP can also control you without actually hurting the person being TPed. Also you will have to show that it actually gives you telepathic immunity. As Juggemaut and every other super durable guy(Thor,Superman,etc) has shown physical durability is not proportional or equal to telepathic power.

Also the Khadja scan is in spanish so we have no idea what happened and if it's applicable to a Juggernaut amped Parasite or even if it's PIS. Translate it and I'll consider it, for now it looked like a minor electric shock which won't work on Parasite with Juggernaut's invincibility.

And infecting him won't work because Parastie doesn't have to transform when he absorbs others powers. I showed Pre-Crisis Parasite absorbing Silver Age Superman's powers (galaxy sneezer) and he didn't change appearance. Same happens here. So that doesn't work.

I wasn't saying it would take him out just that his powers would be disrupted or he would be distracted and Blink can use her powers/Staff of One to take him out.

Look again at the scans. Blue Beetle was blasting O.M.A.C. full of energy so that shows it was absorbing his energy not becoming him.

Blue Beetle also has been shown to feed on metahumans so that could help to distract the Juggernaut Parasite or defeat Pre-crisis Parasite.

No Caption Provided
Livewire
Livewire

Ok. Blink uses 'stuck' danger's body is now stuck, she makes a new one and continues her efforts.

And while we're on the Staff, I need proof that there is one word and that the Staff can even make sure Parasites can't drain you. Any feat that's similar.

I meant that her A.I. would be stuck in a body. Also back to being turned into a bug. How does Danger move into another body when she is a bug? Wouldn't she need to be in some kind of computer or technology to transfer herself?

If you teleport outside the city (which I believe is self BFR), then we'll still just find you, T-Spheres, spiderbots, and Pre-Crisis Parasite won't take long scouting the area out (especially Pre-Crisis Parasite at super speed via the mario star and rabbit talisman). Also your T-Spheres will be out of play once Danger hacks them. Plus Victor's software can and has been hacked before for surveillance purposes and the person that did it was nowhere near as good as Danger or even Goblin.

Victor was able to stop it as soon as he was aware of it and in this battle he can prepare since he already knows he is going into battle with a expert hacker,Danger.

So again, we blitz and bombard your team, if you try and hide, we find you and blitz and bombard your team with your telepathy being ineffective.

A blitz would be ineffective because my team is just as fast as yours

Speaks for itself
Speaks for itself
Outraces nuke
Outraces nuke
A good reaction feat for both World Mind and Moonstone
A good reaction feat for both World Mind and Moonstone

With these reaction speeds combined with the Medusa Mask's omnipresence

No Caption Provided

And World Mind's tactical skills which would all be in a mind link with each of my team members would allow them to react to your team.

Allowed a weaker centurion to battle Nova Prime
Allowed a weaker centurion to battle Nova Prime

And here World Mind was able to hack the Annihilation wave so my T-spheres should be protected and Danger is in danger(get the pun?)

No Caption Provided

So you can only pick two opponents at best to affect with TP at one time anyways (and we're all protected), which gives Danger plenty of time to further protect my team (even though they don't need it.

Half of your team in danger of being mind raped is still pretty bad. Being able to resist the Purple Man is still not a TP resistance feat since all you would need to do is not hear his voice.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne:

I'm not so sure because going back over those scans it is talking about "airborne particles" and "low-level radiation". To me that doesn't sound like traditional TP so I'll leave that for the voters to decide. I think we have went over the TP argument enough and I have nothing else to really add past what I have below.

Plus she could just drain his mind dry like so

Um....that requires you to be close range, you claimed you'd be miles away. Which is it? Regardless, if you're that close, either of the Parasites end you/drain you, Tk can be used to remove the mask, Goblin would still be protected as would Parasite (Juggernaut), and Danger. So only one person is in any possible danger and he just drains you.

Danger is not Digitus

Correct, she has better feats.

I was showing those scans to prove that you can still be affected through the helmet and that it is not a no-limits fallacy like you said. I also showed three instances of Psychics getting past the helmet so you don't outnumber me.

Emma has both prep and a telepathic enhancer(the Medusa Mask) in this battle so that feat would be applicable here. Also stating how weak she normally may be is kind of useless since she constantly shows a great amount of telepathic skill and again has a telepathic enhancer. A item that can turn someone with no powers into a world class telepath combined with an already world class telepath sounds like a dangerous combo to me.

Proof that the Medusa's mask turns someone into a world class telepath? I see virtually no feats, only statements.

Also Professor X has various planet level telepathy feats. He doesn't need cerebro or cerebra.

TP can also control you without actually hurting the person being TPed. Also you will have to show that it actually gives you telepathic immunity. As Juggemaut and every other super durable guy(Thor,Superman,etc) has shown physical durability is not proportional or equal to telepathic power.

Definition of invincible:

"too powerful to be defeated or overcome."

Sounds like it'd work in this situation as well

I wasn't saying it would take him out just that his powers would be disrupted or he would be distracted and Blink can use her powers/Staff of One to take him out.

Look again at the scans. Blue Beetle was blasting O.M.A.C. full of energy so that shows it was absorbing his energy not becoming him.

Blue Beetle also has been shown to feed on metahumans so that could help to distract the Juggernaut Parasite or defeat Pre-crisis Parasite.

How would the Staff of One take him out? Any feats on that? I mean Juggs has survived some universe level stuff. And how would feeding on Juggernaut help you in any way. He'd either feed back on you and/or crush you like a bug as yougot so close. Or KO you with a thunderclap.

I meant that her A.I. would be stuck in a body. Also back to being turned into a bug. How does Danger move into another body when she is a bug? Wouldn't she need to be in some kind of computer or technology to transfer herself?

Has the staff of one ever done anything like that? Any feats? Also it'd be too late, she already put her consciousness in the spider bots and T-Spheres.

And the bug thing is out and against the rules now, but she already put her consciousness into the T-Spheres and spider bots. Plus she's transferred herself with no body. A bug shouldn't change much.

A blitz would be ineffective because my team is just as fast as yours

With these reaction speeds combined with the Medusa Mask's omnipresence

You're not as fast. The rabbit talisman is more impressive. Especially linked with the mario star. And given that the parasites will be draining you, your speed won't be useful for much. Also Medusa Mask needs more feats before we can declare it omnipresent. Statements are just....statements.

And here World Mind was able to hack the Annihilation wave so my T-spheres should be protected and Danger is in danger(get the pun?)

Looking at the scan that only happened because of something Annihilus did (linking his wave to the worldmind), it wasn't something the Worldmind could do on it's own. So no danger for Danger

Half of your team in danger of being mind raped is still pretty bad. Being able to resist the Purple Man is still not a TP resistance feat since all you would need to do is not hear his voice.

Well the best thing is that they're not really in danger as I've proven all of their TP resistances on top of T-Spheres and Danger herself covering them.

As for the Purple Man thing...you are aware him and Doom were talking right? That means he heard him through the mask. It's quite clear the circuitry protects from the TP effects and not just the voice.

So

Summary

• Proved TP resistance
  • Saw no resistance/defense against a blitz/thunderclap/juggernaut punch/Parasite draining/Danger's Hard light Constructs
  • Apparently you want Blue Beetle and Emma to get close range, which allows us to destroy even easier without the blitz
  • No counter to draining the Staff of One's magic either and no showings or feats from the Staff of One doing anything it claims it can do
  • We win due to having better fire power and better defenses

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: sorry but I won't be able to get a full post up tonight since I am busy.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Primez0ne

@darkraiden:

Um....that requires you to be close range, you claimed you'd be miles away. Which is it? Regardless, if you're that close, either of the Parasites end you/drain you, Tk can be used to remove the mask, Goblin would still be protected as would Parasite (Juggernaut), and Danger. So only one person is in any possible danger and he just drains you.

Proof that the Medusa's mask turns someone into a world class telepath? I see virtually no feats, only statements.

Also Professor X has various planet level telepathy feats. He doesn't need cerebro or cerebra.

Also Medusa Mask needs more feats before we can declare it omnipresent. Statements are just....statements.

Able to fight with Superboy and Superman at the same time in two different places
Able to fight with Superboy and Superman at the same time in two different places
Able to affect millions of minds by the people rioting in the background
Able to affect millions of minds by the people rioting in the background

Considering this scan Emma should easily be able to get close to your team without endangering herself and this shows a bit of the mask's omnipresence through telepathy.

Definition of invincible:

"too powerful to be defeated or overcome."

Sounds like it'd work in this situation as well

This is total hypocrisy. You say I need feats not statements three times in your last post but in defense to whether or not the Mario star gives mental resistance you use a definition from a dictionary to proof your point. If you can not show feats just admit it and move on.

How would the Staff of One take him out? Any feats on that? I mean Juggs has survived some universe level stuff. And how would feeding on Juggernaut help you in any way. He'd either feed back on you and/or crush you like a bug as yougot so close. Or KO you with a thunderclap

I already shown it dissembling people and it has transmuted things before. Does the Juggernaut have any resistance feats?

If all else fails she can either BFR him or the helmet so he can be mindraped. The S.P.I.N. tech darts,which will be given to Victor soon after the match begins, can also be used to depower any of the Parasites.

The S.P.I.N. Tech are nanobots developed by Iron Man that is used to depower individuals with superpowers and also disable technology-based individuals such as War Machine. The nanobots are loaded to a adamantium-tipped tranquilizer shots and can be fired in any firearm. The tech can also be DNA-specific to a certain target to prevent friendly-fire and can be remotely shut down which means that those shot be the nanobots can regain their powers back. When Iron Man had worries about the effect of the nanobots on the Hulk, it could mean that the S.P.I.N. tech is not effective to superhumans that can increase their powers.

If you try to say they will be hacked then World Mind can protect them.

I have already shown Blue Beetle to be quite fast(outracing missles and jumping in front of lasers), he has battled with lanterns who we both know to be very tough, and won against O.M.A.C. who was beating on pre new52 Wonder Woman. He should have no trouble taking a punch or two.

Has the staff of one ever done anything like that? Any feats? Also it'd be too late, she already put her consciousness in the spider bots and T-Spheres.

And the bug thing is out and against the rules now, but she already put her consciousness into the T-Spheres and spider bots. Plus she's transferred herself with no body. A bug shouldn't change much.

It hasn't done those things before but it should be able to since it basically does anything you say at least once.

Forces Gert's parents to never be able to do anything that to change the future
Forces Gert's parents to never be able to do anything that to change the future

It shouldn't be too hard to do what I said earlier or force Danger to stop fighting.

What is the range of pre new52's drain?

You're not as fast. The rabbit talisman is more impressive. Especially linked with the mario star. And given that the parasites will be draining you, your speed won't be useful for much. Also Medusa Mask needs more feats before we can declare it omnipresent. Statements are just....statements.

I can say the same thing about your speed statements since you have not posted one speed feat for any of your team to even justify a speed blitz. The only one I know that even has superspeed on your team is pre-crisis Parasite.

Victor or World Mind can just create a gravity well to trap pre-crisis Parasite.

No Caption Provided

While my team is being much better coordinated because of World Mind, team chemistry(all heroes and have worked on a teams before), and a telepathic link they should have no trouble reacting to your team. Plus the Mario Star only lasts for ten seconds. He most likely won't even be able to find my team by then.

Looking at the scan that only happened because of something Annihilus did (linking his wave to the worldmind), it wasn't something the Worldmind could do on it's own. So no danger for Danger

Annihilus was not linking his wave to World mind he was trying to absorb Nova's powers and WM was able to access the annihilation wave through him for just a few seconds. With only that little bit of time it was able to program irreversible commands to have them attack themselves. You have stated several times that Danger would be hacking into my team's gear so World Mind should have no trouble hacking your gear and destroying the T-spheres at the very least. Annihilus has taken control of the quantum bands(defeating Quasar in the process) and was rampaging through the Kree, Shi'ar, and Skrulls with his Annihilation wave. Nova with the help of world mind defeating him and the wave was a very impressive feat.

In addition it has hacked into things before without having to be physically linked to it.

Accessing alien databases
Accessing alien databases

Well the best thing is that they're not really in danger as I've proven all of their TP resistances on top of T-Spheres and Danger herself covering them.

As for the Purple Man thing...you are aware him and Doom were talking right? That means he heard him through the mask. It's quite clear the circuitry protects from the TP effects and not just the voice.

Only one member of your team is fully protected from TP,Danger. Another member of your team pre-crisis Parasite has no TP resistance and Osborn has very questionable TP resist(haven't refuted the fact that Purple's man power is pheromone based). You have shown no scans yourself to even prove how good the purple man's TP is while I have proved since my first post Emma has gotten past

At the beginning Osborn and pre-crisis Parasite can be mind drained which would permanently take them out of the fight.

Team Defense

The two things in combo with the other tactics I have stated(gravity wells and spin tech) are the moonstone's abilities to make people intangible without the need of touch, reflecting energy beams back at you and the T-sphere's shields will also be protecting my team.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarkRaiden

@primez0ne:

Considering this scan Emma should easily be able to get close to your team without endangering herself and this shows a bit of the mask's omnipresence through telepathy.

Eh...not exactly omnipresence (the other scan with Supes would be better for proving it btw), at best it's like an illusion of omnipresence (and not even that since millions of minds is pretty tame) via telepathy......which we're protected against.

This is total hypocrisy. You say I need feats not statements three times in your last post but in defense to whether or not the Mario star gives mental resistance you use a definition from a dictionary to proof your point. If you can not show feats just admit it and move on.

Nope. This is the one item that's different. It's description and ergo the powers given to the star by the tourney host are literally STATED to give you invincibility. So i defined invincibility.

I already shown it dissembling people and it has transmuted things before. Does the Juggernaut have any resistance feats?

If all else fails she can either BFR him or the helmet so he can be mindraped. The S.P.I.N. tech darts,which will be given to Victor soon after the match begins, can also be used to depower any of the Parasites.

Transmutation is banned here.....in this tournament. Has it ever disassembled or turn off tech? That seems like reaching if it never has. SPIN darts won't do much since one Parasite is super fast and the other has Juggernaut's durability AND forcefield, meaning the darts won't penetrate. And he'd still have Juggernauts powers.

And again, has the Staff ever BFR'd anyone? Saying it can 'do anything once' is a bit of a NLF.

I have already shown Blue Beetle to be quite fast(outracing missles and jumping in front of lasers), he has battled with lanterns who we both know to be very tough, and won against O.M.A.C. who was beating on pre new52 Wonder Woman. He should have no trouble taking a punch or two.

If you couldn't tell, Pre-Crisis Parasite was able to take ALL of Silver Age Superman's durability in an instant. With no durability, Juggernaut's punch would annihilate you. Even with it, can I see some feats of Blue Beetle taking a punch from a Juggernaut level being?

What is the range of pre new52's drain?

A few meters.

I can say the same thing about your speed statements since you have not posted one speed feat for any of your team to even justify a speed blitz. The only one I know that even has superspeed on your team is pre-crisis Parasite.

Victor or World Mind can just create a gravity well to trap pre-crisis Parasite.

Not true.....Pre-Crisis will be draining the power from the Worldmind from the start. And the Gravity Well showed only held a car, nothing on Pre-Crisis Parasite's level. Not only should he be able to break out via draining, but TK, and likely strength. Plus we also have T-Spheres

ox talisman: aka strength

1:58-2:00:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdV_ep9DB0

2:06:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epvqUzJN5cM

---

rooster talisman: aka TK

1:00-1:20:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa6V57kbn5o

1:19-1:26:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij7hqBWMlgM

3:20-3:36:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOiJd3n6CmA

------

And because you asked, super speed for Rabbit talisman:

Rabbit talisman:

5:38-5:40:

6:30-6:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPcPVTS7Oro

Annihilus was not linking his wave to World mind he was trying to absorb Nova's powers and WM was able to access the annihilation wave through him for just a few seconds. With only that little bit of time it was able to program irreversible commands to have them attack themselves. You have stated several times that Danger would be hacking into my team's gear so World Mind should have no trouble hacking your gear and destroying the T-spheres at the very least. Annihilus has taken control of the quantum bands(defeating Quasar in the process) and was rampaging through the Kree, Shi'ar, and Skrulls with his Annihilation wave. Nova with the help of world mind defeating him and the wave was a very impressive feat.

In addition it has hacked into things before without having to be physically linked to it.

I don't see the relevance of the Annihilus or hacking random alien computers (something Danger does all the time) means with hacking Danger. I said she'd hack your gear, not the Worldmind. Unlike Annihilus, she won't be giving you a direct line to herself. The Worldmind is not linked to your T-Spheres.

Only one member of your team is fully protected from TP,Danger. Another member of your team pre-crisis Parasite has no TP resistance and Osborn has very questionable TP resist(haven't refuted the fact that Purple's man power is pheromone based). You have shown no scans yourself to even prove how good the purple man's TP is while I have proved since my first post Emma has gotten past

Purple Man's and Doom's mask are both common knowledge, most people don't need scans. And pheromone based or not, the mask protects you from mind control. It's stated.

Shows him controlling Captain America, and Doom controlling the entire world simply by using his abilities and spreading them. It even affects robots after some of Doom's tampering. Even people like Dr. Strange were caught.

Also, from his comicvine page (and confirmed in X-Man's wikipedia page):

"He later reappeared in the pages of X-Man, where it was revealed that he was the mastermind behind Nate Grey's dramatically sudden rise to super-celebrity status as a miracle worker in New York City. He had been subtly manipulating both the population of Manhattan and Nate himself into accepting and embracing the young exile from the Age of Apocalypse as a modern messianic figure, who would then become so psychologically empowered by hero-worship that he could and would literally change the reality of the world using the full potential of his mutant power."

So he's controlled Nate Grey as well.

The two things in combo with the other tactics I have stated(gravity wells and spin tech) are the moonstone's abilities to make people intangible without the need of touch, reflecting energy beams back at you and the T-sphere's shields will also be protecting my team.

Funny you mention T-Spheres as defense when they negate your defense as well, they're shown attacking intangible people. Also reflecting energy doesn't do anything since that'd be either reflecting back to Goblin who has Doom's suit (and has hit much faster people than your team).

Not to mention that doom's armor can counter both intangibility and forcefields.

Oh and since we're getting close to my team now he also has a lot of other close range options that should take out your team quite easily

From hypnotic impulsers to neural disruptors, freezing, and over 500,000 MV of electricity built into the armor, on top of the Mandarin's rings.

And if you couldn't tell, blitz doesn't refer to 100% speed. Pre-Crisis Parasite will drain/blitz you yes. Doom Goblin will merely teleport to your position and start killing/blasting. Pre-52 Parasite can somewhat blitz as well, and Danger has multiple bodies and can overwhelm you from multiple positions.

More like an onslaught really.

Oh and as for Juggs feats and stuff:

Shows him resisting and using magic (Thor's godblast and mjolnir) and beign fast enough to at least fight/blitz Gambit

More speed, thunderclap, super magic resistance feat.

So the Staff of One shouldn't be able to do much to Juggs and shouldn't be able to stop Danger since she's already pre-uploaded her consciousness into T-Spheres+Spiderbots.

As for the TP argument, which I believe you said we were done with but brought up again for w/e reason, the following reasons are why it doesn't work.

• You can only target 2 people
  • Parasite Juggernaut has helmet+T-Sphere
  • PC Parasite has invincibility+T-Sphere
  • Goblin has Doom's armor/mask+T-Sphere
  • Once Danger realizes and senses telepathic attacks she also issues her multiple bodies as psychic blank armors for my team\
  • Thus no TP occurs

Meanwhile

• Your team gets blitzed
  • Your team gets drained immediately (no teleporting or using worldmind or moonstone as PC Parasite's already taken it)
  • Your team gets thunderclapped or stomped or punched and drained by Parasite Juggs
  • Doom Goblin blasts you with various tech, can cancel your intangibility, nullify your forcefields
  • Danger has constant surveillance, attacks on all sides, and can cancel intangibility as well with T-Spheres as well as your own

Oh and more feats for the Purple Man TP thing (Cap resisted Quentin Quire), and regarding forcefields (we have some too)

Ultimately

Summary

• We countered your TP and even teleporting
  • Didn't see any counters to draining or thunderclap/punch/blasts/hard light constructs
  • Kinda seemed to rely on the Staff for everything. Ironically, saying the words would take longer than it would for parasite to blitz/drain you and Tk the staff away. Plus I've proven we drain magic as well ergo the Staff's power
  • Forcefield and intangibility were countered via Doom Goblin and T-Spheres
  • Don't see any counter for the blitz/onslaught we put on from the beginning

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Primez0ne

Nope. This is the one item that's different. It's description and ergo the powers given to the star by the tourney host are literally STATED to give you invincibility. So i defined invincibility.

Here I will tag @jacthripper so he can determine whether the item gives telepathic immunity like you said.

Transmutation is banned here.....in this tournament. Has it ever disassembled or turn off tech? That seems like reaching if it never has. SPIN darts won't do much since one Parasite is super fast and the other has Juggernaut's durability AND forcefield, meaning the darts won't penetrate. And he'd still have Juggernauts powers.

No it was not. It was my understanding that it was a banned character power and not banned for items since several gear on the list allowed you to transmute. Also here are the rules from another thread in this tourney and the only rules I can find for this tournament in general.

• Rules on Characters
  • Low Superhuman Strength (30 ton limit)
  • Low Superhuman Speed (Mach 5 is the limit)
  • Energy Projection limits are at small building destroying
  • Telepathy is allowed, but the telepath can only affect one enemy at a time.
  • No time manipulation, matter manipulation, misdirection, other hax powers.
  • Intangibility is limited to 30 second use with 1 minute intervals between usage
  • No summoning more than 50 beings. No cloning
  • No power cloning, absorbing is ok, but no Amazo type abilities
  • All characters are in character, with their standard morals.
  • Your team starts with no gear, no implants, nothing. All equipment is bought in the shop.
  • No undead or unstoppable characters (Deadpool is ok as he can be KO'ed)

So unless no one told me about about an extra set of rules this applies only to characters to keep the OP ones out. Heck you have used transmutation in your battle posts too.

Here is it dissembling tech and controlling the functions of a machine.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For the spin darts they can still work on precisis Parasite since I have already stated in my last post how he can be stopped(gravity wells) and Osborn. Even though they will be taken out at the beginning.

And again, has the Staff ever BFR'd anyone? Saying it can 'do anything once' is a bit of a NLF.

Yes it has

No Caption Provided

If you couldn't tell, Pre-Crisis Parasite was able to take ALL of Silver Age Superman's durability in an instant. With no durability, Juggernaut's punch would annihilate you. Even with it, can I see some feats of Blue Beetle taking a punch from a Juggernaut level being?

Pre-Crisis Parasite is being taken out in the beginning of the match. You still have not provided any good reason why he can resist telepathy.

Blue Beetle was able to tank hits from Lobo and OMAC Prime who had absorbed the powers of Wonder Woman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A few meters.

How is he supposed to protect his whole team from magic if he can only drain from a few meters?

Not true.....Pre-Crisis will be draining the power from the Worldmind from the start. And the Gravity Well showed only held a car, nothing on Pre-Crisis Parasite's level. Not only should he be able to break out via draining, but TK, and likely strength. Plus we also have T-Spheres

Can he drain an A.I.? Mr. Terrific says he used "the vehicle's kinetic energy in proportion to its inertial mass" which means the gravity grows stronger in proportion to the kinetic energy which Parasite would have plenty of. This argument is completely void though since you have not shown how Pre-Crisis Parasite resists a mental drain at the very beginning of the match.

I don't see the relevance of the Annihilus or hacking random alien computers (something Danger does all the time) means with hacking Danger. I said she'd hack your gear, not the Worldmind. Unlike Annihilus, she won't be giving you a direct line to herself. The Worldmind is not linked to your T-Spheres.

The relevance of the hacking of the alien computers was to show that World Mind does not need a direct line to something to access/hack it. World Mind can just connect itself to my gear and prevent your hack since my team knows it will be battling Danger before the battle takes place. Two of my team members know Danger personally.

Purple Man's and Doom's mask are both common knowledge, most people don't need scans. And pheromone based or not, the mask protects you from mind control. It's stated.

It is also common knowledge that pheromones are different from traditional TP

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telepathy

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pheromone_Manipulation

Here are some definitions. They can achieve the same end but one is completely physical and the other is mental/spiritual. Resisting pheromones is not resisting TP

Shows him controlling Captain America, and Doom controlling the entire world simply by using his abilities and spreading them. It even affects robots after some of Doom's tampering. Even people like Dr. Strange were caught.

If he needed amps to control the whole world how do we know if Doom made him more powerful or not with his machine. Daredevil was able to resist his pheromones before so it does not take alot of TP resistance to stop the Purple Man

Funny you mention T-Spheres as defense when they negate your defense as well, they're shown attacking intangible people. Also reflecting energy doesn't do anything since that'd be either reflecting back to Goblin who has Doom's suit (and has hit much faster people than your team).

Your T-spheres would have been destroyed by World Mind before then so they aren't a factor and hitting fast opponents doesn't make him faster than my team. Also it doesn't say anywhere in the scan that the suit allowed him to hit Kitty.

From hypnotic impulsers to neural disruptors, freezing, and over 500,000 MV of electricity built into the armor, on top of the Mandarin's rings.

Most of those my team can do and the rest is not a gamechanging factor.

And if you couldn't tell, blitz doesn't refer to 100% speed. Pre-Crisis Parasite will drain/blitz you yes. Doom Goblin will merely teleport to your position and start killing/blasting. Pre-52 Parasite can somewhat blitz as well, and Danger has multiple bodies and can overwhelm you from multiple positions.

Pre-Crisis Parasite would have been taken out before he has a chance to drain any of my team. Doom Goblin can go down in a variety of ways but if he makes it to close range of my team he can just be transmuted or finished by the Staff of One, and I have already stated how Danger gets handled(hacking,Staff of One).

Juggernaut Parasite can also be taken out by the Soul Sword either by getting cut up or having his soul taken.

Uses the Soul Sword to threaten Mephisto
Uses the Soul Sword to threaten Mephisto
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So the Staff of One shouldn't be able to do much to Juggs and shouldn't be able to stop Danger since she's already pre-uploaded her consciousness into T-Spheres+Spiderbots

I have to admit those are impressive feats, but in none of these does he resist transmutation. Plus I just said that it can be used to take away his helmet. Also do you have any other speed feats are not very impressive. Tagging Gambit and being stated to being fast without any indication of how fast he is makes him slower than most street levelers.

Would he even be able to catch up to my team since my team will be miles away or is one of your team helping with that? If he has no help from his teammates he may not be able to get to my team before the rest of your team is taken out.

As for the TP argument, which I believe you said we were done with but brought up again for w/e reason, the following reasons are why it doesn't work.

I am not adding that much new stuff. I am just countering and correcting what you said. I meant before that this argument is going in circles but I have to still counter you if you bring it up. Your points

• You can only target 2 people
  • Parasite Juggernaut has helmet+T-Sphere
  • PC Parasite has invincibility+T-Sphere
  • Goblin has Doom's armor/mask+T-Sphere
  • Once Danger realizes and senses telepathic attacks she also issues her multiple bodies as psychic blank armors for my team\
  • Thus no TP occurs

Have already stated counters for everything.

• Your team gets blitzed

Your team overall id not that fast and not as well coordinated

• Your team gets drained immediately (no teleporting or using worldmind or moonstone as PC Parasite's already taken it)

Stated reasons above

• Your team gets thunderclapped or stomped or punched and drained by Parasite Juggs

My team is can easily avoid his attacks since all of my team can fly

• Doom Goblin blasts you with various tech, can cancel your intangibility, nullify your forcefields

Not before getting hit with magic or hacked

• Danger has constant surveillance, attacks on all sides, and can cancel intangibility as well with T-Spheres as well as your own

Already countered T-spheres and she is taken out using the Staff of One

In conclusion my team is still better coordinated and prepared with foreknowledge to defeat your team. They also process a multitude of ways to take out each member of your team.

Do you want to post one last conclusion post and end the debate?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: @darkraiden: Star provides physical invincibility, as it hasn't shown the capability to prevent telepathy before, we can't assume that it does because of "invincibility"

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne:

No it was not. It was my understanding that it was a banned character power and not banned for items since several gear on the list allowed you to transmute. Also here are the rules from another thread in this tourney and the only rules I can find for this tournament in general.

• Rules on Characters
  • Low Superhuman Strength (30 ton limit)
  • Low Superhuman Speed (Mach 5 is the limit)
  • Energy Projection limits are at small building destroying
  • Telepathy is allowed, but the telepath can only affect one enemy at a time.
  • No time manipulation, matter manipulation, misdirection, other hax powers.
  • Intangibility is limited to 30 second use with 1 minute intervals between usage
  • No summoning more than 50 beings. No cloning
  • No power cloning, absorbing is ok, but no Amazo type abilities
  • All characters are in character, with their standard morals.
  • Your team starts with no gear, no implants, nothing. All equipment is bought in the shop.
  • No undead or unstoppable characters (Deadpool is ok as he can be KO'ed)

So unless no one told me about about an extra set of rules this applies only to characters to keep the OP ones out. Heck you have used transmutation in your battle posts too.

That's possible. And I retracted that statement because i thought it was banned. But if it's not banned, it's back, and Pre-Crisis Parasite can now turn you into various animals, so that helps.

Here is it dissembling tech and controlling the functions of a machine.

So nothing on keeping a machine's consciousness stuck in one body? because destroying Danger's body is cool with me. She can just make new ones.

For the spin darts they can still work on precisis Parasite since I have already stated in my last post how he can be stopped(gravity wells) and Osborn. Even though they will be taken out at the beginning.

Not true. He has telekinesis to stop the spin darts from even reaching him. Also spin darts can't even penetrate the gravity well, and even if they could, the gravity well doesn't stop TK from working.

It won't on Doom Goblin because he has:

A. Forcefields

B. Armor on every part of his body

C. No actual powers would be taken away from him, he's using primarily Doom's Armor, TK plasmid, and Mandarin's Rings

D. He also has TK via the plasmid and various powers with the Mandarin's rings.

Staff BFR

Are you sure that's BFR? Can I see more? Because saying scatter doesn't make sense with BFR, seems more like she'd separate them (blast them back somewhat).

Pre-Crisis Parasite is being taken out in the beginning of the match. You still have not provided any good reason why he can resist telepathy.

Yes. I Have. T-Sphere+Danger's body armor. I've said it multiple times.

Blue Beetle was able to tank hits from Lobo and OMAC Prime who had absorbed the powers of Wonder Woman

You're not getting it, he won't have the Blue Beetle's durability as he'll be drained by Pre-Crisis Parasite. Plus Juggernaut is stronger than both of them. He's oneshotted the likes of the Stranger.

Plus those hits were tame tbh, and not full on hits.

How is he supposed to protect his whole team from magic if he can only drain from a few meters?

Because the Staff casts magic on the person correct? If he's next to either the Staff (as he would be if he's attacking you), or if he's near my team, the enchantment will be drained.

Can he drain an A.I.? Mr. Terrific says he used "the vehicle's kinetic energy in proportion to its inertial mass" which means the gravity grows stronger in proportion to the kinetic energy which Parasite would have plenty of. This argument is completely void though since you have not shown how Pre-Crisis Parasite resists a mental drain at the very beginning of the match.

Huh? He wouldn't need to drain an A.I. Just the energy itself. He's absorbed speed/strength/durability from Superman (Silver Age), that's quite a bit more kinetic energy/energy than a guy running with the rabbit talisman.

It is also common knowledge that pheromones are different from traditional TP

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telepathy

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pheromone_Manipulation

Here are some definitions. They can achieve the same end but one is completely physical and the other is mental/spiritual. Resisting pheromones is not resisting TP

Both are resisted via willpower in Marvel. And resisted by the same stuff. Hell, Purple Man's Pheromones have literally been countered/block by TP shields (Jean Grey was able to help someone ignore his commands temporarily via mental blocks).

If he needed amps to control the whole world how do we know if Doom made him more powerful or not with his machine. Daredevil was able to resist his pheromones before so it does not take alot of TP resistance to stop the Purple Man

He was never amped. It was explicitly stated that all Doom did was harness his pheromones and spread them throughout the world. And Daredevil was simply immune to his pheromones. Pheromones can be countered by TP resistance OR physical immunity (hence robots and Daredevil). Also he controlled X-Man Nate Grey. So you clearly need some high level of TP resistance.

Your T-spheres would have been destroyed by World Mind before then so they aren't a factor and hitting fast opponents doesn't make him faster than my team. Also it doesn't say anywhere in the scan that the suit allowed him to hit Kitty.

What? Kitty even says it. And he clearly hits her despite her phasing. The only thing shown on panel is him using his suit and forcefield. To assume it was something else is baseless.

Most of those my team can do and the rest is not a gamechanging factor.

Right. 500,000 MV of electricity isn't a game changer? Lightning only discharges 1000 MV in comparison (1 Billion volts). So that's over 500x the strength of a strong lightning bolt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning

"A bolt of positive lightning may carry an electric current of 300 kA and the potential at the top of the cloud may exceed a billion volts — about 10 times that of negative lightning"

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/electric/lightning2.html#c3

"Williams says a typical lightning bolt bridges a potential difference (voltage) of several hundred million volts"

http://www.aharfield.co.uk/lightning-protection-services/about-lightning

"here is estimated to be around 2,000 lightning storm active around the global at one time creating over 100 strikes per second. These thunderstorms generate a potential difference of 200,000 to 500,000 volts"

http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/natural-disasters/lightning-profile/

"Each bolt can contain up to one billion volts of electricity."

And for reference, 1 Billion volts is 1000 MV.

Pre-Crisis Parasite would have been taken out before he has a chance to drain any of my team. Doom Goblin can go down in a variety of ways but if he makes it to close range of my team he can just be transmuted or finished by the Staff of One, and I have already stated how Danger gets handled(hacking,Staff of One).

You've shown nothing to get rid of PC Parasite. TP was countered by T-Spheres and Danger. Doom Goblin has armor and forcefields, so you're not transmuting or harming him. The Staff of One gets taken from you with TK or drained by Parasite. And Worldmind doesn't have the feats to hack Danger. Neither does the Staff of One.

Juggernaut Parasite can also be taken out by the Soul Sword either by getting cut up or having his soul taken.

How do you figure? He survived as nothing but a skeleton after taking a universe busting attack. The Soul Sword would be drained AND wouldn't get past his forcefield. Plus again, Tk disarms you. As would a thunderclap. Or an earthquake stomp. Plus I see no one on your team capable of wielding the Soul Sword.

I have to admit those are impressive feats, but in none of these does he resist transmutation.

He resisted the magic of a godblast and universal reality warping from D'Spayre or w/e his name is. That's quite a bit more impressive than transmutation.

My team is can easily avoid his attacks since all of my team can fly

How does flying protect you from a thunderclap? I need that explained. it goes through the air. Plus you can't fly, not only are you hiding apparently, but you've been drained by PC Parasite already. Immediately.

Not before getting hit with magic or hacked

Doom's suit is not getting hacked. And the suit can absorb energy such as magic, and has forcefields. So that's not working at all.

Extremis couldn't even hack it or even scan it.

And again, Staff of One lacks feats to do much. Especially as it's drained and taken from you via TK.

Already countered T-spheres and she is taken out using the Staff of One

In conclusion my team is still better coordinated and prepared with foreknowledge to defeat your team. They also process a multitude of ways to take out each member of your team.

I saw no counter to T-Spheres and the Staff of One is being used with a NLF here. It's never done anything like you've stated before. Only destroy technology, not trap a consciousness, or anything like it.

Plus as stated before, Danger is already possessing all my tech from spiderbots to T-Spheres so keeping her in her body is literally impossible. Her consciousness being implanted in there also prevents the Worldmind from even beginning to hack anything.

In conclusion:

• TP was countered various ways, resistance, T-Spheres, Danger's own ability to cancel TP, plus the limits of only 2 people being TP'd
  • Staff of One seems to not only lack range, but feats to do ANYTHING you said it'd do. It seems to be a NLF attempting to be used as a cure all despite limited feats and resistance/draining of magic
  • No counter to disarming your team with TK and being onslaughted with a slew of attacks
  • No counter to Danger's Hardlight constructs
  • No counter to Mandarin's rings (vortex, gravity, transmutation, power, fire, etc.) or Doom's blasts
  • No counter to thunderclaps or Juggernaut's strength
  • No counter to the Parasites's draining (especially since on of your plans was to use the Staff of One, which in itself can be drained)
  • Nothing to get past Juggernaut's forcefield
  • SPIN Darts useless due to TK and durability, forcefields, and armor
  • A somewhat contradictory plan of being miles away, yet being close enough to try and use the Staff of One and transmutation (which is blocked by forcefields and draining)
  • No mention of how they get miles away with Blink being drained
  • Doom's armor countered their forcefields and intangibility, and has weapons to take out any member of their team (especially the 500,000 MV discharge)
  • T-Spheres also countered intangibility
  • Spiderbots provide us extra protection and extra eyes

So yeah. You went first, so this is votes now?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wardemon32

My vote goes to @primez0ne. I didn't really buy into darkraiden's team not being able to get TPd. And I was confused, how does having the gem of cyttorak means that you get the helmet? As far as I'm aware, the helmet stops TP, not the gem of cyttorak. Even in the wiki it states "Juggernaut has often been defeated by removing his helmet, which protects him from telepathic assault, and attacking him mentally." and also "except for his helmet, which serves protect him from telepathy". Also found it weird that you kept asking for feats instead of just statements but you relied on PC Parasite draining from thousands of meters away although what he said was a statement and you never actually showed him doing it. Your logic seemed to throw your own debate out of the window.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Agree with Ward.

So vote goes to primezone. It helps also that I know what he was saying about the the staff of one being true.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Primez0ne
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian: Thanks for the vote.

My vote goes to @primez0ne. I didn't really buy into darkraiden's team not being able to get TPd. And I was confused, how does having the gem of cyttorak means that you get the helmet? As far as I'm aware, the helmet stops TP, not the gem of cyttorak. Even in the wiki it states "Juggernaut has often been defeated by removing his helmet, which protects him from telepathic assault, and attacking him mentally." and also "except for his helmet, which serves protect him from telepathy". Also found it weird that you kept asking for feats instead of just statements but you relied on PC Parasite draining from thousands of meters away although what he said was a statement and you never actually showed him doing it. Your logic seemed to throw your own debate out of the window.

Well both Colossus and Cain Marko got it as did Prof X in a what if. As far as I know they always come together.

Also the Parasite one came with both a feat and a statement. He took powers from Airwave and then the statement from the narrator came that they were thousands of feet below his room. It was a combination.

But thanks for reading and voting.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Going with @primez0ne here, the Medusa Mask is a beast of a weapon once considered on par with some of the most powerful of weapons. It doesn't matter how powerful your TP resistance is, it took Black Adam with no problem and his TP resistance is derived directly from gods!

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with @primez0ne here, the Medusa Mask is a beast of a weapon once considered on par with some of the most powerful of weapons. It doesn't matter how powerful your TP resistance is, it took Black Adam with no problem and his TP resistance is derived directly from gods!

But he didn't show that or use that as an argument.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I wasn't using my information as justification for my vote, just commenting on how powerful it was. He made the argument that it made you a ridiculously powerful mental manipulator and supported it. You never really countered it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I wasn't using my information as justification for my vote, just commenting on how powerful it was. He made the argument that it made you a ridiculously powerful mental manipulator and supported it. You never really countered it.

Well i did by showing Juggernaut's resistance to planetary+ TP and Danger's immunity and ability to make others immune on top of T-Spheres as well as Doom's armor, but that's up to you if it was enough. And you didn't think it was enough I guess.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I am not going to engage in a debate with you over your debate. My vote was cast.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: I haven't forgotten, but bump me again to vote, if I don't by tonight.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@primez0ne: I haven't forgotten, but bump me again to vote, if I don't by tonight.

OK

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

bump

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jacthripper

VOTING TIME