#1 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Alexander Fletch (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Grunts have guns, so they win

#3 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Ewoks have fought people with guns but I agree.

#4 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Wilson says:

"Ewoks have fought people with guns but I agree."
Yes they have and beat up some big bad machines.
#5 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Who the hell are grunts?

#6 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Grunts [Ungoy] from Halo the little dudes. They would mess Ewoks up. They arent all spineless despite what they do in the game. Free Ungoy and Elite Ungoy are quite a force to be reconned with. They are tricky and quite durable. They are also very intelligent despite their low rank in the covenant.They have been described as being quite savage at times running on all fours and barking to get to the enemy and bury them in a sea of fangs and claws.

#7 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHHAA yeah i thought so..heheheh

#8 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh. I say anything Halo loses.

#9 Edited by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

These guys take it. Easy.
#10 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11662 posts) - - Show Bio

after the grunts see the ewoks they run around around screaming like they do in the game.
#11 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
" after the grunts see the ewoks they run around around screaming like they do in the game. "
Novel Grunts -_-
#12 Posted by Seth_Olympia (471 posts) - - Show Bio

Grunts Curbstomp

#13 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else agree with me that the grunts are probably the third most dangerous Covenant species behind Elites and Hunters? It's their randomness that makes them dangerous. They'll be shooting at you ( With anything ranging from a non threatening plasma pistol to a Oh sh*t! Fuel rod cannon) then they'll flee and pop out from their cover later to shoot you in the back if they get away. Or they'll start lobbing.. No. Pitching grenades at you like fastballs or if they'll feeling extra jerk offy they can go suicidal and attempt to blow you up in a flash of blue light. Combine this with peoples tendencies to underestimate them, their large numbers, and their potientially dangerous methane packs which can set off large explosions and you got a dangerous enemy.

#14 Posted by Blood_guts (1311 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool: your forgeting the old WHO THE F#CK IS SHOOTING ME!? NO I SAW MY SHIELD GO DOWN AGAIN! THERE IS SOMEONE SHOOTING ME WITH A PLASMA PISTOL!!!!!!!!
#15 Posted by Mysterioz (602 posts) - - Show Bio

lawl ^