Groot vs. Blob vs. Voltron

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Metrons from the original Star Trek transport Voltron, Blob, and Groot to an uninhabited Class M world (the same planet where Kirk and the Gorn fought), in order to determine who is strongest.

Round 1: No weapons.

Round 2: Typical weaponry.

No prior knowledge or prep.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BrianBurris44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Groot destroys both

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Voltron picks up Groom and Blob. Hurls them into space

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

the fat one

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Impervious

Lion-O - wait, wrong cartoon

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6 tparks  Online

Groot should have no problem with Voltron.

He once took on a very powerful space knight, who is similar to Voltron, but much more powerful, and much more skilled. He is one of the single most skilled characters in the 616 Marvel universe. This is actually a fact, because this same Space Knight had a sword fight with Gamora, that was the single most skilled sword fight in the entire 616 Marvel universe. This isn't my opinion either, it was stated by a Rigellian Recorder who possessed every single bit of knowledge of the 616 universe, and actually said that this sword fight was the most impressive display of skill ever shown in the 616 Marvel Universe.

When Groot took him on though, he speed blitzed him and punched him hard enough it sent him into orbit. He should do the same with Voltron.

Here's an audio recording of the feat.

Loading Video...

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

blob sits on them

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By myerlanski

@ninjawarrior268: lol...it is settled then...Voltron stomps...both rounds...he's like 10 stories high or something...should be bigger than an classic xmen sentinel...

Round 1 : he scoops both of them up and then proceeds to hurls them to space

Round 2: he uses plot device (ronan's hammer,etc) it can destroy and cut through anything sword to make short work of the two...not to mention each lion had it's own elemental ability such as fire...Voltron wrecks

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 tparks  Online

@myerlanski: Groot is only smaller then Voltron when he chooses to be. He can be much larger then Voltron by several hundred feet if he chooses, and it takes him seconds to grow that large. He's not getting thrown into space. In fact, it would be the opposite. Groot is much stronger and much faster then Voltron, and actually has a feat of punching a character more powerful then Voltron into space. Voltron and Blob are both out of their weight class against Groot by quite a bit.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By myerlanski

@tparks: fair enough...groot can grow...im not sure how fast...but what is answer to the "destroy anything sword" he has...that thing made actual living organism explode when hit with it...also he has the amazing elemental abilities fire, water, the green..like plant life, and earth like ground..also voltron is considerably fast with travel speed...he can fly giving him a flight advantage...which is very useful in combat and gives a great tactical advantage in combat...not to mention...him himself is no slouch in the strength department...capable of picking up 100,000 and alot more tons with ease himself...

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tparks  Online

@myerlanski: Didn't know he could lift 100,000 tons. Maybe he's more of a match for Groot then I thought. However, while Groot got beat by Angela's sword, he also took on the Space Knight I mentioned earlier, who had the single greatest sword fight in Marvel Universe's history woth Gamora (actually a fact, not opinion), and Groot speed blitzed him, and with one punch sent him into orbit. This same Space Knight took on a squad of nova Centurions who all posted faster then light combat speed, and was beating all of them on his own. Groot has beaten other super speed characters like Monster of Badoon, who was only a fraction of a second too slow to speed blitz Silver Surfer, but Groot absolutely curb stomped him. The elemental manipulation really won't hurt Groot, he's immune to fire, and cold doesn't effect him as he travels through space unaided all the time. I don't see the earth manipulation hurting him, unless it's extremely powerful, and has Thanos level force behind it, as Groot can tank Thanos' physical blows.

The sword will be Groot's biggest problem, as he's all but immune to blunt force blows, but cutting damage can hurt him badly.

Sounds like what we really can say for sure, is that Blob is screwed. Lol

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By myerlanski

@tparks: yeah...this is battle is against groot and voltron...and you are right...i completely forgot that he can grow can to incredible sizes that will match voltron easily...and voltron has shown that he is capable of being put down with enemies around his size...and groot has his share of veggie manipulation as well...this is actually a great fight...i kind of got beside myself there for minute...every once and while it takes one of my fellow viners to make see the bigger picture sometimes lol...but yes...the blob is screwed...

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@tparks: how is a generic space knight equal to the iconic and mighty Voltron who probably has more feats than a space knight? I could use the same logic to say Groot loses because Voltron slays monsters. And Groot is a type of monster

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cypher0120

No ygdrassil-groot who fought against Galactus?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tparks  Online

@ninjawarrior268: The Space Knight wasn't anywhere near feat-less. The Space Knight took on an entire Nova squadron, who all just previously were fighting FTL. These Nova characters also weren't feat-less, as they had several chapters to developing their characters as well, and they were all on par with characters like Rich Rider. It was written by the guy who wrote the most popular Nova comics of all time, so he knew what he was doing when it came to Nova Corps.

The Space Knight actually had several chapters devoted to just him and his character, with plenty of action scenes and high end feats. Dan Abnett has also written for several Space Knight characters as well, like in Annihilation: Conquest, and the Annihilators, so he knows what he's doing. He wrote this Space Knight as the most skilled one I've ever seen too.

The space knight was also the greatest sword fighter in the 616 universe, which isn't an opinion, but fact. A rigellian recorder who had nigh-omniscience by absorbing 100% of all events and information of the 616 universe confirmed that this Space knight and Gamora were the two greatest sword fighters of all time in the 616 universe. The Space Knight actually had tons of feats, and all of them at very high ends, yet Groot speed blitzed him, even though the Space Knight was capable of fighting with FTL characters, and punched him so hard, he flew out of the planet's orbit.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based off what I've read above, Groot should come out the victor in both rounds.