MrJackAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrJackAss
Grom Hellscream vs Wolverine 

For those of you who don't know Grom, he is an Orc from the Warcraft Universe. Just look him up on Wiki. 

-Hellscream has his axe, and I am making adamantium.  
-Wolverine has his normal items, like claws(Duh, they are attached to his arms) 
-Both are fighting on their normal personalities and morals 
-I don't recall Grom ever using Magic, but if he did, he can't here. 
-Battle can not be won by BFR, only death and KO.  
-They are fighting here:  On a football field.

Mr.J
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By D3athstroke

Is Grom On Drugs ? On Demon Blood ?

MrJackAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrJackAss
@D3athstroke said:
" Is Grom On Drugs ? On Demon Blood ? "
I was just having him as normal. Which for Grom is bloodlusted, but if thats not enough to make it a match, then I can give him something. He can't be on Demon Blood because he would absolutely obliterate Wolverine then. 

Mr.J
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By D3athstroke

I Don't Know Who will Win without blood 
But with it Grom Will stomp Logan : )

Avatar image for galacticravenous
GalacticRavenous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grom calm would win after a good battle.

Grom Bloodlusted would stomp him since he is granted Demon blood and can't die.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Grom's axe is durable enough to break other axes with ease so it is not just regular metal.

Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Grom, even on demons blood, has no feats comparable to people Wolverine has faced before. His damage output cannot compete with the likes of the Hulk, and Logan has taken plenty of shots from the Hulk over the years. Improving the axe to Adamantium...doesnt really do anything to help here. 616 Logan has never had his bones broken or been dismembered by anything to my knowledge. Grom has nothing that could effectively put Logan down.

Grom has no durability feats.

Logan takes this 10/10.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doombert: do you read the lore?

This is a mismatch, hellscream has managed to cut admantiun in. Half before, plus he is very hyper sonic, he's a blade master and one of the best in the dreanor wars he killed over 5000 ogres in less than 1 min by himself plus with all his magical abilities he stomps hard

Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch, hellscream has managed to cut admantiun in. Half before, plus he is very hyper sonic, he's a blade master and one of the best in the dreanor wars he killed over 5000 ogres in less than 1 min by himself plus with all his magical abilities he stomps hard

1. Adamantium in WoW does not = Adamantium in Marvel. It's like comparing apples and bar stools.

2. Hyper sonic? What? What feats does he have.

3. Ogres are to WoW as Ninjas are to Comics. They dont equal much. Fodder is fodder.

4. What magical abilities besides the amp from the blood? What else can he do?

5. How does the demon blood amp effect his ability to hurt/ko/kill Logan?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Grom stomps.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehhh. He killed 5000 is less than a minute? What? lmao

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doombert: 1, I'm not talking game mechanics or wow , in talking about Warcraft and Warcraft books, others are to ninjas? Ogres are over 10 feet tall and weight upto 7 tons, they can toss couple ton boulders with one hand,,,,, grom during the dreanor wars killed an army 1000s of them in minutes, he has reacted to thralls lightning, he attacks so quick it leaves 8 after images, plus he killed a pit lord whose a 1000 ton + 200 feet demon lord who has vast magical properties, and admantiun in wow is meant to be just as durable as in marvel, don't talk about wow for using feats and mechanics as it's gameplay and if we go by wow it means garrosh hellscream. Is more powerful than deathwing, lich king and illidan because he came later in the game is harder than kill but in lore all 3 would stomp him effortlessly

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grom dices wolverine to bits.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its grom in the books he is way to strong and he will take logan down

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 juiceboks  Moderator

Ehh..I haven't visited WoW lore in a hot minute. I know Grommash's a battle-heardened Warlord and one of the most badass Orcs out there..but his fighting style pretty much "rend and smash everything with Gorehowl!" which won't work against someone like Wolverine.

I'm subscribing to the notion that Grom's arms get chopped off after failing a swing and subsequently decapped.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RisingBean

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

He never cut Marvel Adamantium which is unbreakable. So that part does not matter. If Wolverine lands a blow, it should be downhill for the Orc from there, unless Hellscream has a healing factor on par. As it is Wolverine has hit speedsters, and is known to tank, so I wouldn't count him out.

@granitesoldier And since you're here, explain! I'm interested in learning.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Axies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grom takes it. He killed a pit-lord and, while on demon blood, slayed a demi-god.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehhhh

Grom without Demon Blood shouldn't win this. With it, he probably could if he gets an adamantium axe

heigara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By heigara

grommash is superior in all stats asides from regeneration, but considering his weapon gorehowl was able to take down many demons of the burning legion including mannoroth the ruler of the pit lords as well as the forest demigod cenarius, he would be able to break through adamantium as well if he lands a strike or two, also he might not have fast regeneration but his durability is so much higher that it would not make much difference

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wolverine eventually, although I've seen people argue that Gorehowl can bypass a healing factor. I don't recall what that is from, but if that's true, then I'd say Grom would win. I don't think that's true because it's something I'd remember, and I've never seen anyone actually cite that.