User Lists: 0

Current Zoro should win handily.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Zoro. If Grimmjow wants the speed edge he's going to need to enter Second Release, which requires losing his blade and the piecing damage it provides. I doubt Grimmjow's blows will hurt Zoro so he'll need Ceros and those spikes he launches which would be dodged. Zoro on the other hand could one-shot Grimmjow due to him being less durable than a Pacifista. 1080 pound cannon would also take out Grimmjow.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: ok let's boost grimmy. give him released state to begin ... he can spam those casual building buster darts. also has flight in his advantage

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By micah007123

How powerful is current Grimmy? (no spoilers)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: Zoro beats him even if he's released. Those darts are nice but they can be dodged or blocked.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MiracleComeBack

Current grimmjow is featless, other than shattering a building. Zoro got plenty of power boosts from training under mihawk, cutting city sized pica and etc.

Zoro

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: He hasn't done anything yet or been implied to have gotten stronger.

Well I suppose Ichigo was surprised by his running speed and was actually left in the dust but that's all for now.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By micah007123

@highaccuser: I see. I'm assuming he has to have gotten stronger, if not what use could he provide during the war? Just about everyone should fodderize him lol.

But I'm backing Zorro. His current feats have been outrageous.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Who would be fodderized him? The Sternritter have done nothing to say they could.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By micah007123

@highaccuser: One of them almost one-shotted Shinji right? And another took Shunsui's eye within moments. I don't think Grimmy could do either of those if he didn't at least get some form of a power-up. He wouldn't be able to beat any of the current captains honestly, yet several of the Sternritter have spiritual pressure at or above captain level from the initial analysis.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sy8000

@micah: Shunsui was taken off guard given he lost his eye to a gun of all things. The one that one-shotted Shinji had the benefit of AOE attacks that made his power useless and she was one of the more powerful Sternritter.

Why wouldn't Grimmjow beat any of the current captains? Most of them don't have the feats to contend with Vizard Ichigo who Grimmjow stalemated. Shunsui and Kenpachi are the only ones that should be able to beat him.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By micah007123

@highaccuser said:

@micah: Shunsui was taken off guard given he lost his eye to a gun of all things. The one that one-shotted Shinji had the benefit of AOE attacks that made his power useless and she was one of the more powerful Sternritter.

Ahhhh I did not know that about Shinji. Let me read my new Bleach manga to further expand my knowledge.

Why wouldn't Grimmjow beat any of the current captains? Most of them don't have the feats to contend with Vizard Ichigo who Grimmjow stalemated. Shunsui and Kenpachi are the only ones that should be able to beat him.

If he was still at his previous level of power I'd find it hard to believe he'd be able to beat any of the current captains. You know with the two-year time skip and all. If he kept up his training like they did he should have gotten stronger along with them is what I'm saying. Therefore he should have received some form of a power increase.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@highaccuser: @leo-343: what about flight? and grimmy should have decent resistance to cutting damage. also cero spam. i'dk what current zorro has for durability ... but if he plays his cards right he could slow him down.

speed wise he was keeping up with a bankai/ hollow ichigo pretty handily. that form of ichigo had multi building level durability easily as he tanked 5 darts each building level respectively ... like it was nothing so grimmy should be easily comparable.

also those darts were cutting force and scaling off of ichigo grimmy should have the same level of cutting resistance

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would be surprised if Grimjow doesn't pulls off a Segunda Etapa in the following chapters but as of now Zoro takes this handily

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sy8000

@kuroimugetsu:

@highaccuser: @leo-343: what about flight? and grimmy should have decent resistance to cutting damage. also cero spam. i'dk what current zorro has for durability ... but if he plays his cards right he could slow him down.

Zoro has pound cannons that would hit Grimmjow in flight. He should have resistance to cutting damage yes but nothing on par with a Pacifista which Zoro can easily cut through. Cero spam is useless given Zoro can dodge them.

speed wise he was keeping up with a bankai/ hollow ichigo pretty handily. that form of ichigo had multi building level durability easily as he tanked 5 darts each building level respectively ... like it was nothing so grimmy should be easily comparable.

also those darts were cutting force and scaling off of ichigo grimmy should have the same level of cutting resistance

I agree he's faster in Segunda Etapa, but he lacks the means to exploit that speed advantage. Building level cutting power is something Zoro could match by Envies Lobby, never mind currently.

I just don't think Grimmjow can take the current Monster Trio.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: wait we are talking about grimmy not ulquiorra right? and I think grimmy has a decent hierro to defend against blunt/ piercing attacks imo. unless this pound cannon has some op cutting feat that puts grimmys hierro to shame.

all in all grimmy is pretty durable he was able to fight a bankai ichigo with 1 arm. survive being frozen solid.

I would bring up his ultimate technique but idk how to quantify it. but going by grinmys statement it should be far more powerful than his darts ... would it be out of the question to say that his Ultimate technique is at least several times more powerful than his lesser ones ... possibly village level if spammed

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu:

@highaccuser: wait we are talking about grimmy not ulquiorra right? and I think grimmy has a decent hierro to defend against blunt/ piercing attacks imo. unless this pound cannon has some op cutting feat that puts grimmys hierro to shame.

Grimmy yes. And Zoro cut a vast gash in the chest of city-sized Pica. Grimmjow isn't tanking that.

all in all grimmy is pretty durable he was able to fight a bankai ichigo with 1 arm. survive being frozen solid.

I still don't see that as enough durability.

I would bring up his ultimate technique but idk how to quantify it. but going by grinmys statement it should be far more powerful than his darts ... would it be out of the question to say that his Ultimate technique is at least several times more powerful than his lesser ones ... possibly village level if spammed

Ultimate technique? I don't remember what that was.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: ok let me refresh the memory lol its been a while for me too. grimmy has these

Pesquisa: ability to detect enemies from a great distance away

hierro: strong enough to tank a point blank getsuga tenshou from ichigo with little damage. (no its debatable how potent getsuga is terms of cutting power. but i think at bankai level it's around big ball rasengan in terms of cutting power imo and grimmy tanked it)

flight: ability to fly

Gran ray cero: a higher version of a normal cero.

hmmm with these abilities it isn't far fetched to believe he couldn't get a decent blow on zoro. however I'm not too certain what zoro is capable of

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zorro solos.

No Caption Provided

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zoro

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro stomps,

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Raijin6

pre timeskip grimmjow vs pre timeskip zoro: grimmjow wins

pre timeskip grimmjow vs post timeskip zoro: zoro wins

post timeskip grimmjow vs post timeskip zoro: grimmjow should win by hype but we have to wait and see him in action ( gonna take a while i guess :-/ )

Ardentias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro stomps, even his hype can't save Grimmjow here