#1 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the Marvel Grim Reaper, and Wally West.

Who Wins?

OR

#2 Posted by Teen Manatee (359 posts) - - Show Bio

um...Wally has a chance.
Post Edited:2008-01-26 05:50:34

#3 Posted by Alpha (7329 posts) - - Show Bio

Grim Reaper wouldn't have a chance.

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

no one can escape death... oh marvel's grim reaper? flash.

#5 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme Marvel says:

"Apparition says:
"no one can escape death... oh marvel's grim reaper? flash."
One of the flashes has escaped 'Death', that's why there is a black flash
Post Edited:2008-01-26 08:29:27"

omg ;)

#7 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Supreme Marvel says:
"Apparition says:

omg ;)"

what?

#8 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme Marvel says:

"Apparition says:
"Supreme Marvel says:
"Apparition says:
omg ;)"
what?"

i can just see the dc haters saying their favorite word... overpowered

#9 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Supreme Marvel says:
"Apparition says:
"Supreme Marvel says:
"Apparition says:
omg ;)"
what?"

i can just see the dc haters saying their favorite word... overpowered"

yeah, like SS isn't overpowered.

#10 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol exactly

#11 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"lol exactly"

it's strange but, i sort of son't see him as overpowered. neither superman. because the character i create, now there overpowered.

#12 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

it depends on how many other powers your character has. i like that one you told me about.

#13 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"it depends on how many other powers your character has. i like that one you told me about."

By touching he can absorb powers. Not like Rogue though, more like Peter Petrelli, but has to make skin contact. But will deveope and when he transcended after a few years of course. by then he can manipulate his powers so he can stand in one place and the people where he is he can absorb all there powers. say on earth of DC, he can absorb all whom ever is on it. But the draw back is, he has to find out how to work them. they don't come straight to him, some might depending on what power it is.

Echolocation: Ability to determine location of items in the environment by use of reflected sound waves, whether generated by the character or ambient sound, (Also known as Sonar Sense).

Infrared Vision: Having a wavelength that is slightly longer than that of visible light-ray at the red end of the spectrum.

Invert Vision: The ability to see the opposite of Human sight.

Night Vision: Ability to see clearly in darkness.

Normal Vision: To see visible light.

Thermal Vision: Ability to see beings due to the heat signature that others give off, because of the absence of heat around him

Ultraviolet: Having a wavelength that is slightly shorter than that of visible light-rays at the violet end of the spectrum

X-Ray Vision: Ability to see through solid objects.

Microscopic vision: The ability to see extremely small objects and images down to the atomic level (normal optical microscopes can only see objects down to the size of chromosomes).

Telescopic vision: The ability to "zoom in" his distance to see something at a great distance, without violating the laws of physics. The total telescopic ability is unprecedented, but limited to some extent.

Artic Vision: She can produce beams of concentrated cold from his eyes. The beams maintain subzero degrees of temperature enabling her to freeze solid objects within his scope of vision.

I made upAurora Beam: This power only affects the mind. It can cause various affects. It can erase a person’s mind to different extents. Cause painful migraines. When using this ability, a rainbow of different colours comes from her eyes.

Energy Beams: The ability to generate or transform various forms of energy into a "solid" or concussive beam of energy.

Heat Vision: She has the ability to fire beams of intense heat at a target by looking at it with the conscious act of activating this power. Visually, the power is typically depicted as two beams of red light firing from his eyes. These beams can be made invisible. The full power of her heat vision is that of a nova explosion.

I made up Gamma Ray: fire out gamma ray's from his eyes.

Radiation Vision: She has the ability to send beams of radiation at a target by looking at it with the conscious act of activating this power. Visually, the power is typically depicted as two beams of green light firing from there eyes. These beams can be made invisible.

these are just one character. there are many, many more. now do you think he's overpowered?

#14 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

he has a lot of powers, but they arent necessarily so powerful that he would be overpowered. when he gets to the point of absorbing the powers of everyone within the atmosphere, well then he might be a little overpowered ;)

but that depends on who he has to fight. if he has to fight someone then that's on his level then he would definitely need it. but if he's flying around fighting against the toyman and some bald headed genius... then yeah he would be.

#15 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash in a epic superb curbstomp.

Grim Reaper is renamed to Slow Pansy after this fight.

#16 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

flash wins,he can steal his speed or punch him at light speed

#17 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would Flash need to steal Grim Reapers speed? How fast can Grim Reaper run?

#18 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would Flash need to steal Grim Reapers speed? How fast can Grim Reaper run?

#19 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
Firestormnuclerman said:
"Why would Flash need to steal Grim Reapers speed? How fast can Grim Reaper run?"

to slow him down until grim reaper becomes a statue