Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123
@pmnsquish said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Spawn with Divine Powers wins here "
how "
Death is a force, but logically, it serves under God, or divinity.

Divine Spawn, obviously, is Divine. 

God > Forces of nature
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By pmnsquish
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @pmnsquish said:
" @King Saturn said:
how "
Death is a force, but logically, it serves under God, or divinity.  Divine Spawn, obviously, is Divine.   God > Forces of nature "
ya i agree spawn is on a higher level but does that mean that he would beat the grim reaper because you can't kill the angel of death and when you chop off divine spawns head does he go back to hell and get a knew one?
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By InnerVenom123
@pmnsquish said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @pmnsquish said:
" @King Saturn said:
how "
Death is a force, but logically, it serves under God, or divinity.  Divine Spawn, obviously, is Divine.   God > Forces of nature "
ya i agree spawn is on a higher level but does that mean that he would beat the grim reaper because you can't kill the angel of death and when you chop off divine spawns head does he go back to hell and get a knew one? "
Divine Spawn beat God and Satan. Death would be like nothing to him.
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pmnsquish
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @pmnsquish said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @pmnsquish said:
" @King Saturn said:
how "
ya i agree spawn is on a higher level but does that mean that he would beat the grim reaper because you can't kill the angel of death and when you chop off divine spawns head does he go back to hell and get a knew one? "
Divine Spawn beat God and Satan. Death would be like nothing to him.  
but that is image god and satan i think there are stronger versions of god and satan that the grim reaper works for
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pmnsquish

this is completely random but since i am actually talking to people who would win equinox from batman the brave and the bold or the brothers yin and yang

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By ssejllenrad

Divine Spawn is a misleading name. He is not really omnipotent. Plus the "God" and "Satan" in his universe are not that strong. Spawn is not even  a soul second to MoM cause he's got lots's of equals.

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@ssejllenrad said:

" Divine Spawn is a misleading name. He is not really omnipotent. Plus the "God" and "Satan" in his universe are not that strong. Spawn is not even  a soul second to MoM cause he's got lots's of equals. "

Damn straight. Whoever told you that hit it right on the nail. 

I' posting all the related scans,  

@RiseofApocalypse said:   

@Cubey.:  

Cool. Though you have to keep in mind that God and Satan were only two of many children of Man of Miracles. 

Look at the scans (especially the last one)  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 MoM - "I have more children than your language can remember. And to each of them I give worlds to mould in whatever way they desire," "

And sorry for the page stretch, but here is the entire issue in which Divine Spawn appeared in: 

@RiseofApocalypse said: 

@Crom-Cruach said: 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He was only a planetary power at best. Nothing universal about him.
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pmnsquish
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @ssejllenrad said:

" Divine Spawn is a misleading name. He is not really omnipotent. Plus the "God" and "Satan" in his universe are not that strong. Spawn is not even  a soul second to MoM cause he's got lots's of equals. "

Damn straight. Whoever told you that hit it right on the nail. 

I' posting all the related scans,  

@RiseofApocalypse said:   

@Cubey.:  

Cool. Though you have to keep in mind that God and Satan were only two of many children of Man of Miracles. 

Look at the scans (especially the last one)  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 MoM - "I have more children than your language can remember. And to each of them I give worlds to mould in whatever way they desire," "

And sorry for the page stretch, but here is the entire issue in which Divine Spawn appeared in: 

@RiseofApocalypse said: 

@Crom-Cruach said: 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He was only a planetary power at best. Nothing universal about him. "  
so are you saying the grim reaper wins?
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@pmnsquish:  
It depends which Grim Reaper you're talking about. 
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pmnsquish

@RiseofApocalypse
said:

" @pmnsquish:  It depends which Grim Reaper you're talking about.  "

the original grim reaper the best version of him the real version of him death death   

No Caption Provided
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@pmnsquish said:
"

@RiseofApocalypse
said:

the original grim reaper the best version of him the real version of him death death   

No Caption Provided
"
So as in the Grim Reaper that is supposed to show up to us when we die? I don't know how you can compare them.
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pmnsquish
@RiseofApocalypse said:

" @pmnsquish said:

"

@RiseofApocalypse
said:

No Caption Provided
"
So as in the Grim Reaper that is supposed to show up to us when we die? I don't know how you can compare them. "
oh no thats not the one i know a diffirent original one the angel of death the one that can just show up wave his hand and your dead he also cuts out your soul with his scythe but i don't know his universe he controls everybpdy's death
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtPhantom
@pmnsquish: Dude, there is no original Grim Reaper. He's a folk character. It's just a popular personification. There is no original story about the Grim Reaper. There is no original Establishment of the Grim Reaper. It isn't a character. I's just a concept.
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pmnsquish
@AtPhantom said:

" @pmnsquish: Dude, there is no original Grim Reaper. He's a folk character. It's just a popular personification. There is no original story about the Grim Reaper. There is no original Establishment of the Grim Reaper. It isn't a character. I's just a concept. "

true the grim reaper is just death but i mean when they take him and make him whole like that picture and give him a story i know he is not real but with what he can do from before the death touch and teleport and make him an acctual character that is who i refer to so the first grim reaper character.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ssejllenrad
@AtPhantom said:
" @pmnsquish: Dude, there is no original Grim Reaper. He's a folk character. It's just a popular personification. There is no original story about the Grim Reaper. There is no original Establishment of the Grim Reaper. It isn't a character. I's just a concept. "
This is true. And the cloak and scythe thing was an evolutionary concept. First "appearance" of an angel of death concept was with the Biblical Exodus: Malakh Hamavet. The one that killed the Egyptian first-born children. Also, the skeletal gondolier in Styx from Greek mythology is a noteworthy contribution to the evolution. Now the scythe was a breton thing. Ankou I think is the name of that particular death personification. 

@pmnsquish said:
" @AtPhantom said:
okay but from what i have read there is a acctual character like satan "
It depends on your belief system. I'm a Catholic so I believe there is an actual Satan who is the fallen angel. To the atheists, the concept of an evil personification is, much like the concept of death's personification, an evolution. For example, Ba'al was the high-god of accadian beliefs, the good lord, but then judeo-christian sees it as the devil.
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pmnsquish
@ssejllenrad said:
" @AtPhantom said:
This is true. And the cloak and scythe thing was an evolutionary concept. First "appearance" of an angel of death concept was with the Biblical Exodus: Malakh Hamavet. The one that killed the Egyptian first-born children. Also, the skeletal gondolier in Styx from Greek mythology is a noteworthy contribution to the evolution. Now the scythe was a breton thing. Ankou I think is the name of that particular death personification. 

@pmnsquish said:
" @AtPhantom said:
It depends on your belief system. I'm a Catholic so I believe there is an actual Satan who is the fallen angel. To the atheists, the concept of an evil personification is, much like the concept of death's personification, an evolution. For example, Ba'al was the high-god of accadian beliefs, the good lord, but then judeo-christian sees it as the devil. "
sorry i put that in the wrong way i do believe to i meant how in comic books it shows satan and in some things it shows the angel of death wich i believe would win this fight
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AtPhantom
@ssejllenrad said:
"@pmnsquish said:
" @AtPhantom said:
It depends on your belief system. I'm a Catholic so I believe there is an actual Satan who is the fallen angel. To the atheists, the concept of an evil personification is, much like the concept of death's personification, an evolution. For example, Ba'al was the high-god of accadian beliefs, the good lord, but then judeo-christian sees it as the devil. "
No, because no matter your belief, you cannot deny that stories about those characters exist. There is a story about how Satan fell. There are stories about Baal the high God, and there are storuies about Baal the demon lord.

There are NO stories about ther Grim Reaper. There are stories in the bible about the angel of death, but that's not the Grim Reaper. Grim Reaper is just a personified concept like Father Time, Mother Nature and others. He carries a scythe and has something to do with death. That's all there is to him. He's a blank slate upon which every writer can impart the characteristics they like.
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pmnsquish
@AtPhantom said:
" @ssejllenrad said:
"@pmnsquish said:
" @AtPhantom said:
No, because no matter your belief, you cannot deny that stories about those characters exist. There is a story about how Satan fell. There are stories about Baal the high God, and there are storuies about Baal the demon lord.  There are NO stories about ther Grim Reaper. There are stories in the bible about the angel of death, but that's not the Grim Reaper. Grim Reaper is just a personified concept like Father Time, Mother Nature and others. He carries a scythe and has something to do with death. That's all there is to him. He's a blank slate upon which every writer can impart the characteristics they like. "
how about billy and mandy
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pmnsquish

grim reaper in the public domain

WhiteAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WhiteAngel
@ssejllenrad:
yea how is his name missleading if he can recreate all life on earth and close off the gates that connect heaven and hell to earth how is his name missleading and technaly speaking MoM is god in life and divine spawn is secound so yea divine spawn will wreck death
primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By primebonnick

epic comic but hated how spawn wasn't multiversal seems neither god or satan in image are either oh well.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

r u talking about death ? if so then death stooomps

ArkhamGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@innervenom123: actually, as the bible says, when the seven seals were broken, and when the rider of pale horse came, hades the god of the underworld followed grim reaper(death). It means Death is more powerful than the elder gods.