#1 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84510 posts) - - Show Bio

The setting is Alcatraz (the prison) They all know about each other and what they can do.

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Weapons and gadgets allowed? What counts as a win (I mean, Deadpool can't die)?

#3 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm inclined to say Midnighter.

#4 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84510 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Weapons and gadgets allowed? What counts as a win (I mean, Deadpool can't die)?"

Yes to the first.

Death to those who can die and jacked up so bad he cant continue for Deadpool.

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Where do they start? Different cells all over the prison, or all of them in the cafeteria or something?

#6 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84510 posts) - - Show Bio

And I'm going with Black Panther.

#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84510 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Where do they start? Different cells all over the prison, or all of them in the cafeteria or something?"

Lmao. In separate areas of the prison. This way stealth and thee element of surprise comes into play.

#8 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a difficult fight.

#9 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

right Grifter would charge right into the situation. Deadpool would be first on him as he would use his chamoflage and plus he dont take no sh*t. Midnighter, Blackpanther and Bat's would hang back.

Bats would aim to wait untill the other four had taken each other out to strike, as would blackpanther. Midnighter would also lay low. Blackpanther would be able to find anyone of the two easily, If Black Panther find Bats first BP would win, if Midnighter a long fight would ensue, but Midnighter would comeout on top.

Deadpool would be done with grifter and be up to Midnighter and Blackpanther i can see Black Panther winning if he somehow was able to get Midnighter and Dedpool in some sort of stale mate. If so he would slink off and kill batman. on retuning to Dp and MidN Black Panther would wait for the winner which would be Midnighter, as Deadpools healing is simple better. He would then kill Bp.

so the end result would be

Deadpool.

Midnighter maybe Black Panther

Batman.

Grifter.

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking, and about to post, that it's hard because there are so many ways for it to play out (who comes across who first is a huge variable for instance) that it's difficult to predict who would walk out victorious. Then I thought, "Well, isn't predicting insane outcomes exactly what Midnighter does?" He could (thanks to the knowledge of the others that you gave him) be going over countless scenario's from the word "Go!" even if there's no one around him. He also has the ability to kill all of them, which not all of them share. (And if it's truly all standard gear, then the Door makes it even easier, though I don't think you counted that.) So I'm saying Midnighter for now, but cases could be made for others.

#11 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

If not Midnighter I say Black Panther.

#12 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I was thinking, and about to post, that it's hard because there are so many ways for it to play out (who comes across who first is a huge variable for instance) that it's difficult to predict who would walk out victorious. Then I thought, "Well, isn't predicting insane outcomes *exactly* what Midnighter does?" He could (thanks to the knowledge of the others that you gave him) be going over countless scenario's from the word "Go!" even if there's no one around him. He also has the ability to kill all of them, which not all of them share. (And if it's truly *all* standard gear, then the Door makes it even easier, though I don't think you counted that.) So I'm saying Midnighter for now, but cases could be made for others."

indeed i never thought about that, i think that would incline Midnighter to hang back and let the others fight each other before he got involved but i dont see how he could hide from BP in that case i also dont think that anyone could hide from MidN.

Although i realistically thikn it would come down to Deadpool and Midnighter as they are the most powerfull and so that would be the main fight meaning that any one thats arund to see the end may make an easy kill against the winner

#13 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84510 posts) - - Show Bio

Good points, but since they all know about each other and what they can do I believe Batman and Black Panther would immediately target Midnighter as the most dangerous and propose to the others that they can A: Do there own thing and wait for Midnighter to pick them off one by one, or B: Team up and get rid of him first.

Midnighter would have played that scenario out but it doesn't mean he found a way to win.

#14 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Good points, but since they all know about each other and what they can do I believe Batman and Black Panther would immediately target Midnighter as the most dangerous and propose to the others that they can A: Do there own thing and wait for Midnighter to pick them off one by one, or B: Team up and get rid of him first.Midnighter would have played that scenario out but it doesn't mean he found a way to win."

True but I still would put my money on Midnighter.

#15 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Good points, but since they all know about each other and what they can do I believe Batman and Black Panther would immediately target Midnighter as the most dangerous and propose to the others that they can A: Do there own thing and wait for Midnighter to pick them off one by one, or B: Team up and get rid of him first. Midnighter would have played that scenario out but it doesn't mean he found a way to win."

this is true but then you have toask what would happen A after they defeated him and B waht if they didnt

#16 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum, much of your scenario makes it sound like they all eventually meet up. What if they don't? I think it's more likely that only two or three are ever together at once. Unless they all know where the others are going their movements would be largely random. Only Black Panther and Midnighter would be able to direct themselves towards others, and they may not even choose too. This is why I asked about where they start. If they're scattered all over the prison, they probably won't all meet up. And I don't see Deadpool winning. Any of the others could take him out of the fight and I don't see him beating Black Panther at all, and the others, while easier to hurt, may be just as hard to kill.

Gambler says:

"Good points, but since they all know about each other and what they can do I believe Batman and Black Panther would immediately target Midnighter as the most dangerous and propose to the others that they can A: Do there own thing and wait for Midnighter to pick them off one by one, or B: Team up and get rid of him first.Midnighter would have played that scenario out but it doesn't mean he found a way to win."

What you're saying sounds like they have communication with the others, which again brings up the question of them all meeting up. Batman and BP might try to team up (together or with others) but Deadpool is too crazy to trust and Grifter is likely to betray them even before they get Midnighter and his mind control powers could let him do it without them knowing. I think it'd be to risky for them to rely on. And Midnighter may not have found a scenario that wins (though I don't doubt it), but he's more likely than any of the others.

#17 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

id be nearly sure that they all meet up at some stage, i think what you were saying about BP and Bats teaming up is right, but what if Midnighter teams up with either one know that he could win that way

#18 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

But why would they all meet up? They're moving around randomly and you think all 5 of them are going to be in the same place at the same time? Or that none will bump into each other before this meeting and cut down their numbers? Even if they knew where the others were, why would they choose to go there voluntarily when they know that at least 3 of them are brilliant at planning and setting traps? They eventually have to fight sometime, but why walk into what's likely to be a trap?
Post Edited:2007-08-08 21:15:04

#19 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"But why would they all meet up? They're moving around randomly and you think all 5 of them are going to be in the same place at the same time? Or that none will bump into each other *before* this meeting and cut down their numbers? Even if they knew where the others were, why would they choose to go there voluntarily when they know that at least 3 of them are brilliant at planning and setting traps? They eventually have to fight sometime, but why walk into what's likely to be a trap?
Post Edited:2007-08-08 21:15:04"

thats the point for example if Midnighter is in a fight or deadpool or Bp or anyone. Several of them would know aobut this sooo theyd know that a trap was laid and that they were fighting someone else, im not diasageeing entirly with what your saying.

#20 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

gambler could be right though. black panther should be able to find anyone and he would have the idea to get together, just like batman would. so i think panther would find batman and then the two of them would go out and get the others. it might not go that way but that's how they could do what gambler's saying.

#21 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

basiclly Batman would find a way out of th jail and save himself from the mindless violence that was ensuing

#22 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"thats the point for example if Midnighter is in a fight or deadpool or Bp or anyone. Several of them would know aobut this sooo theyd know that a trap was laid and that they were fighting someone else, im not diasageeing entirly with what your saying."

Disregarding the fact that 3 of the fighters are incredibly stealthy and capable of killing without making any noise, that still doesn't explain what you're saying. So you think that whoever's not fighting will come running to a fight in place assuming that the fight itself (or the sounds of one) aren't part of a larger trap or that the only trap was the one causing the fight going on and that there are no others that haven't been sprung yet? And that also assumes that the fight won't be over or move somewhere else before anyone gets there and that everyone not fighting is going to drop what they're doing and run to the fight. I see too many reasons for them (at least the smarter ones) to not want to get involved in a full on brawl with the rest of the combatants.

Apparition says:

"gambler could be right though. black panther should be able to find anyone and he would have the idea to get together, just like batman would. so i think panther would find batman and then the two of them would go out and get the others. it might not go that way but that's how they could do what gambler's saying."

That partnership is the only one that stands a chance of holding up, but even if they work together, it doesn't mean they'll win.

#23 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Bshot what im saying is a possability as is what we are all saying. We could never say who will win for sure youd need a brain like Midnighters to do that, bad joke.

All we can do is say who we think is most likely to win and say what we think they would do in the process, im just churning up some secnarios that they may/ may not find themselves in.

I dont see how anyone could take Midnighter and Deapool out because of their healing factor could someone elaborate on the simplest way to incapasitate/kill one of thm?

#24 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Bshot what im saying is a possability as is what we are all saying. We could never say who will win for sure youd need a brain like Midnighters to do that, bad joke."

Which is why I picked him.

Spectrum says:

"All we can do is say who we think is most likely to win and say what we think they would do in the process, im just churning up some secnarios that they may/ may not find themselves in."

I get that. I was just questioning why they'd all meet up.

Spectrum says:

"I dont see how anyone could take Midnighter and Deapool out because of their healing factor could someone elaborate on the simplest way to incapasitate/kill one of thm?"

Blow their brains out or cut their heads off. It's incapacitated Deadpool before and I don't see why it wouldn't work on Midnighter (his healing factor isn't even as good as Deadpool's). Grifter, probably the weakest of all of them, could do that with his guns. He could even do it from far away by moving his guns telekinetically. Taking them out of the fight is possible.

#25 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"basiclly Batman would find a way out of th jail and save himself from the mindless violence that was ensuing"

and be labeled a coward?

#26 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i really think that black panther and batman would be smart enough to get together and rope the others in. but then midnighter would know they are going to do that so he would attack the panther and batman before they get help (i dont know how he tracks people but you guys are certain he can so i trust you, and i dont know that he could handle those two at the same time but you guys seem to think he could so i'll trust you again). but panther and batman will know that midnighter is going to try this and will lead him to deadpool so they can at least have his aid. then it's three on one and i would think they would win.

but buckshot mentioned traps so who knows, maybe they're all setting traps and there really isnt that much fighting. the more i type the more i see i have no idea what would happen so i'll just stop now. it's impossible to guess what would happen the way its set up.

#27 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter wins. the only person he cant kill is deadpool but he'l find a way to make him stay down. others die

#28 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17414 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Deadpool have his Teleporter? if he does he wins, without it then its a little iffy

#29 Posted by entropy_aegis (14208 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool said:
"Does Deadpool have his Teleporter? if he does he wins, without it then its a little iffy "

batman can teleport too.
#30 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm saying Midnighter

#31 Posted by karrob (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
"

If not Midnighter I say Black Panther.

"
Me too.