Grievous, T-800, Buffy, Pred, Conan vs Spider Man, Wolverine

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Can Dark Horse Comics take on the 2 top tiers of Marvel Street Fighters?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Standard Gear. Grievous (4 Light Sabers) Buffy (Slayer Scythe and Stakes) Elite Predator (Plasma Caster, Combi Staff, Wrist Blades, Helmet, Cloak, Net Gun, Smart Disc) Conan (Sword, Shield, Dagger) T-800 (40 Watt Plasma Rifle and Grenade Launcher) Spider Man (Web Shooters) Wolverine (NA)
  • In Character
  • Death or KO
  • Battle on New York Street, starting 300 feet apart.
  • Dark horse Team gets 5 days of working with each other.

Who wins?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team stomps

Maul has the potential to solo

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really know why you keep putting Maul against street levelers. Star wars characters are hyper sonic in combat speed IIRC....

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44 said:

I don't really know why you keep putting Maul against street levelers. Star wars characters are hyper sonic in combat speed IIRC....

I really doubt Maul is Hyper Sonic from what I seen in the Clone Wars or Movie :/ He will have the Force for split second precog to keep up. But Hypersonic? Never seen it.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Grevious manga guards were stated to have near light speed reflexes in the revenge of the sith novel IIRC...There over all combat speed may not be that fast but its still probably a bit much for street levelers....

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: Grevious manga guards were stated to have near light speed reflexes in the revenge of the sith novel IIRC...There over all combat speed may not be that fast but its still probably a bit much for street levelers....

Alot of Hyperbole in those Novels as one discussion showed.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44 said:

I don't know man...Jedi are always deflecting blaster bolts pretty easily in the movie. I know the lasers look slow but I am pretty sure one can argue that things are slowed down in the movies so we can see them.

Then again my expanded universe knowledge isn't the best. All though yea with Grevious here I doubt the team can really win. I would replace him with boba fett or jango fett.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44 said:

I don't know man...Jedi are always deflecting blaster bolts pretty easily in the movie. I know the lasers look slow but I am pretty sure one can argue that things are slowed down in the movies so we can see them.

Then again my expanded universe knowledge isn't the best. All though yea with Grevious here I doubt the team can really win. I would replace him with boba fett or jango fett.

Correction, there is Lasers and then there is Blasters. Blaster Bolts are easily deflected.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cjdavis103

team still wins

Grevous is a jedi killer so if could have just gotten worse for the team

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Experio

Team 1

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: I realize this is off topic but I would like to point out that citizenbane has made the next debater hall of fame round. I know you are probably interested in that and figured it would be best to spread the word so the people know (encase you and others haven't noticed the thread stickied to the top)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/debaters-hall-of-fame-round-7-nomination-thread-1511387/#19

Thanks man, I just nominated the best I know of. You stand a good chance of wining this time.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44 said:

Correction, there is Lasers and then there is Blasters. Blaster Bolts are easily deflected.

Yeah. I'd take a 9mm over one of them lousy blasters any day. Advanced technological species my arse.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Is this EU Grievous?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokergeist
Canek16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Canek16

Grievous alone can defeat both

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Grievous from the EU.... oh man..