Grey Warden vs. Dovahkiin

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl

The nameless Grey Warden has survived the events of Dragon Age: Origins, moved on to Dragon Age: Awakening, and defeated the Broodmother. However, his/her greatest challenge has yet to come, as the Dovahkiin has defeated Alduin and brought hell to the Dawnguard....

Universal Rules:

- Dovahkiin is Nord. Grey Warden is Human.

- Dovahkiin has access to all available shouts and equipment. He/she maxes out whichever tree he/she is focused in (combat, stealth, or magic).

- The Warden has access to all available equipment and situational power-ups. He/she maxes out whichever skills and abilities are relevant to their class, and has access to all sub-classes that apply to them (including Awakening's extra two-per-class).

Round 1:

- Optimized Combat-based Dovahkiin vs. Optimized Warrior Grey Warden.

- No prep.

- Battle takes place at the Red Mountain (Morrowind). Combatants begin 100 feet away.

Round 2:

- Optimized Stealth-based Dovahkiin vs. Optimized Rogue Grey Warden.

- 1 day prep.

- Battle culminates in Calimshan city (Forgotten Realms).

Round 3:

- Optimized Magic-based Dovahkiin vs. Optimized Mage Grey Warden.

- 10 minutes prep.

- Battle takes place in the Deep Roads (Dragon Age).

Round 4:

- MegaDovah vs. UltraWarden. Each character has fully maxed out every ability tree from every class and every subclass.

- 1 hour prep.

- Takes place on top of Saruman's Tower (Lord of the Rings).

----------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Grey Warden for rounds 1,3,4

an optimized character for all those build types will be an arcane warrior/spirit warrior which is hax

HAX I SAY

mages in Dragon age where sculpted from the ass of gods, mages in Skyrim are just ass.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

DovaSTOMP

seriously for all builds the dragonborn stops time and stabes the warden in the face as soon as the fight starts

or for the pure caster fight stops time disarms the warden so we cannot use spells then roasts him as he summons super deamons to attack him at the same time

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

DovaSTOMP

seriously for all builds the dragonborn stops time and stabes the warden in the face as soon as the fight starts

or for the pure caster fight stops time disarms the warden so we cannot use spells then roasts him as he summons super deamons to attack him at the same time

You didn't play DA:O did you...?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: it has been years since i last played it

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Okay, well. Disarming the Warden won't stop him/her from casting spells.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

okay but time stoping and having Daedra at point blank range still gives him a massive edge before the warden can even get his frist spell up let alone chanted add in the fact that DB has almost no casting time and the warden is already surrounded by high end daedra he is not in good shape

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Unless the Warden toggles intangibility....

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joygirl

Mages in Dragon Age were sculpted from the ass of gods, mages in Skyrim are just ass.

Such truth.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cjdavis103

@joygirl: because DB dosent have weapons that hurts interchangeable opponents and intanof his ownge

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: What in the world did you just actually say? O_O

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By reikai

Dovahkiin has forever hax tools. And an Op'd Dovahkiin is effectively invincible via GM. 97% Elemental resistance, 85% Magic Resistance. 93% damage reduction, 30% magic absorption, and more with some 150% magica regeneration and health regen, plus spells and infinite use potion (White Phial).

With trick hax can get weapon dmg over 700 w/o enchants. With enchantments can hit another 400+.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nerdchore

Grey warden for rounds 3 and 4, possibly for round 1.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ That

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grey warden for rounds 3 and 4, possibly for round 1.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

Round 1

Dov 8/10 he just cam better equiped and with his shouts give him an enourmus edge the warden's only hope is that his Templar skills can afect Dov's thum

round 2

this is the only round where the Warden has the overwelming edge due to his teleportation skills the only edge Dov has is his shouts which still is a massive factor edge warden 6/10

rround 3

Dova stomp hard seriously the magics of DA have a very long chant time where as skyrim magic happens instantly by the time the warden uses his Ice spell Dov has summoned two daedra fired off 6 fireballs and has a ward up to cancel the wardens magic

and dov can cancel the wardens chant with fus ro dah

round 4

....... dov kills warden badly

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really remember much about dragon age origins other than it was a really good game. Grey Warden does have the advantage in magic.

Nylz_Ber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nylz_Ber

@dextersinister said:

Grey Warden for rounds 1,3,4

an optimized character for all those build types will be an arcane warrior/spirit warrior which is hax

HAX I SAY

mages in Dragon age where sculpted from the ass of gods, mages in Skyrim are just ass.

Amen to that brother! Mages in DAO FTW

The problem why mages in skyrim are only superior is because their spells dont need cooldowns.......... also skyrim has way more weapons and armors or variety than DAO

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really wish I could say gray warden, honest. Just finished dragon age and loved it, so you could assume I'm a little biased towards warden. But I don't see him winning. I only played for the plot, so maybe someone who paid more attention to powers could make a case?

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Warden wins this, with some effort. He/she is a more skilled fighter and mostly has more impressive feats.

Draukin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warden gets stomped hard in 1,2,3. it is just stomp in 4. in all rounds DB has access to time manipulation, city-busting unrelenting force and what not...

lets play a game i call: "spite or ignorance?"

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB he can summon dragons, change people into chickens (wabbajack), has the one hit kill mehrunes razor (in lore had a one hit kill all the time I think?), tear souls from bodies, and stop time.