They battle in in Kaiyukan Osaka Aquarium

• AOA NIghtcrawler has prep
  • an adamantium sword,
  • and is blood lusted
  • Grey Hulk has no prep
  • Is not blood lusted
  • They start 100 feet apart.
#2 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

AOA nightcrawler learned to teleport with only portions of victims iirc he teleported away with an enemies head,though I'm not sure he could just sever on of the most durable characters heads that easily..nightcrawler is kind of predictable and if hulk gets his hands on him it's over..I am still going with hulk on this,,but it would be a good fight

#3 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump,,,this would be a cool fight

#4 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Bump,,,this would be a cool fight

I thought so too lol

#5 Posted by Bo88gdan (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler BFr

#6 Posted by dondave (38896 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

AOA nightcrawler learned to teleport with only portions of victims iirc he teleported away with an enemies head,though I'm not sure he could just sever on of the most durable characters heads that easily..nightcrawler is kind of predictable and if hulk gets his hands on him it's over..I am still going with hulk on this,,but it would be a good fight

QFT

#7 Posted by GodOfMischief (642 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is Grey Hulk? I haven't seen any scans or feats of him to make a decision. I've read stuff with AoA Nightcrawler, but as people have already said, I don't know if he could teleport Hulk's head off.

#8 Posted by heroesgold (602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said: